What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

sunnydavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven

I've made a patch to make the game longer and more challenging.

What have changed:

1. Removed censorship
  2. Save files can be modified
  3. Enemies, traps, chests, and rooms are massively increased
  4. Main characters won't die (but still could be missing), always allow to struggle free
  5. Right click to struggle harder

Requirement:

SuccubusHeaven 2017/04/02 α2

How to use:

Extract, replace Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
(You should make a backup first)

Download:

mega.nz/#!U94nzTAL!bagLXjZraEQvukqyxQFSzFs6wE7czrLWEgmQO66uuW8

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What have changed:

1. Removed censorship
  4. Main characters won't die (but still could be missing), always allow to struggle free

Tried it,game crash evr
Requirement:

How to use:

Download:

Tried it,now game crash everytime =/

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

your not up to date with the demo ver if that happens.

this is one sweet edit, but the 1st part with the zappy zaps is now point less though. by 36% we were unarmed and nude.....by 42% I gave up and started again and just ran to the end. good work though very fun after that, just watch out if your playing on a toaster with all those spawns.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What have changed:

1. Removed censorship

Requirement:

How to use:

Download:

ok this beyond annoying for me, even original seem fair to me
the question is the spawn rate is infinite right? how can u kill them or atleast make their number low so u can unlock door/treasure, and because weapon have little durabilty so after weapon break u cant do anything
party member always get missing for me lol
for trap? meh mob/enemy will destroy it while the trap tryin grabbing (even more LOL)

the good side this patch for me is u can keep goin whenever u want (but long time ago i can do it with cheat engine tough)
so can u lower the spawn rate? or atleast make limit for them so they cant spawn anymore

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Agreed on way too many enemy spawns, which not only get very annoying when entering a room is stopped for half a minute with all the super ghoul cutscenes, but the cluster makes it impossible to enjoy any H moments.

I'd keep the higher spawn rate of chests and traps/enlarged dungeon size, but actually REDUCE enemy spawns while increasing their stats so they're tougher to take down but also give you chance to enjoy H contents.

(like say, at most only 2-4 enemies in the room, but each having 2-3 times the default stats)

sunnydavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lowering the spawn rate will totally defeat the purpose of the patch (to make it more challenging)

If you just run for the next room, some of the monsters will follow you so the number of enemies will just increase to make the next room harder. Always try to clean out the room before going to the next.

If all three characters are fully equipped, it's not that difficult to clean out a room. Since the monster drops / chests have been increased, always pick up the best weapons (morning star) and fill up all 4 slots before going to the next room. Don't try to open chests before the room is mostly cleaned.

Protect Dorothy at all cost and keep her thunder going from distance.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Lowering the spawn rate will totally defeat the purpose of the patch (to make it more challenging)

If you just run for the next room, some of the monsters will follow you so the number of enemies will just increase to make the next room harder. Always try to clean out the room before going to the next.

If all three characters are fully equipped, it's not that difficult to clean out a room. Since the monster drops / chests have been increased, always pick up the best weapons (morning star) and fill up all 4 slots before going to the next room. Don't try to open chests before the room is mostly cleaned.

Protect Dorothy at all cost and keep her thunder going from distance.
As I said, less enemies but each being tougher would still keep the difficulties, and also solved some of the issues (too many enemies around making it impossible to navigate/see anything and constant "here's super ghoul A-Z")

There's other ways to make it difficult/challenging than just 'spawn more dudes' you know.

Or if you're willing, just teach the rest of us who just want to see those traps animations (cuz the default one have super low rate of spawn) what to do to get that assembly thing working, then we can make our own version, and you can keep your 'more challenging' version.

sunnydavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Or if you're willing, just teach the rest of us who just want to see those traps animations (cuz the default one have super low rate of spawn) what to do to get that assembly thing working, then we can make our own version, and you can keep your 'more challenging' version.
Here's the tool to mod any C# programs:
github.com/0xd4d/dnSpy

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's not a problem to edit your save file with this mod anymore (with an XML-editor), so you can increase hp, resistance, weapon stats, etc.

DnSpy is a cool program. Need some time to figure it out for myself, though.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Blog update with a progress report of what he's changed since the last alpha build release and his AI improvement plans (two tier decision-making system with the possibility of characters disobeying player commands).

fapmcfap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Jeez, that patch is nice and all but the increased chest spawns are barely noticeable. The hordes are impossible to deal with if the game just decides not to spawn enough chests. Would it be possible to remove or at least significantly upgrade weapon degradation?

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Patch give interesting customisation but Hordes is unbeatable and their HP/damage resistance is too hight.

I'm not sure but the patch disable cum on character's body

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not really. Chaos Gate made the cum texture much more transparent. What more it disappears after a while. To bad, I wanted to see how the full cum texture looks like...

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What have changed:

1. Removed censorship

Requirement:

How to use:

Download:

pardon me. but how do you edit save files?

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

pardon me. but how do you edit save files?
Open Story001 (or 002, 003 - depends on your save slot) in save folder with XML editor or notepad++ , edit some stats (look for characters HP, for example) and save it. Take a note, your edited saves will work only with a patch released by sunnydavis.

PS: I'd like to know which line in Assembly-CSharp.dll is responsible for save signature/file hash check.

sunnydavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's in the class SuccubusHeaven.GameParameter, in the function public bool Load(string filename) where it check the signature of the xml.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For a succubus heaven there's a weird lack of succubi still.

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Open Story001 (or 002, 003 - depends on your save slot) in save folder with XML editor or notepad++ , edit some stats (look for characters HP, for example) and save it. Take a note, your edited saves will work only with a patch released by sunnydavis.

PS: I'd like to know which line in Assembly-CSharp.dll is responsible for save signature/file hash check.
oh thank you. my friend.

dergrubben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For a succubus heaven there's a weird lack of succubi still.
It's still a pretty early alpha, and the creator looks to be experimenting more with gameplay and the like (like adding in the new lock-on system), but he did have a picture on his April 2 blog post of what appears to be Nellie (swordswoman) and Dorothy (mage) as succubi: