What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven

Open Story001 (or 002, 003 - depends on your save slot) in save folder with XML editor or notepad++ , edit some stats (look for characters HP, for example) and save it. Take a note, your edited saves will work only with a patch released by sunnydavis.

PS: I'd like to know which line in Assembly-CSharp.dll is responsible for save signature/file hash check.
SuccubusHeaven#GameParameter

Code:
XmlNode xmlNode2 = xmlManager.Root.SelectSingleNode("Signature");
if (xmlNode2 == null)
{
  Debug.LogErrorFormat("{0}の電子署名が見つかりません", new object[]
  {
    filename
  });
  return false;
}
Speaking of modding, I didn't realize it was that easy to re-compile DLL's.
Been playing around with some of the timings and stuff.

It doesn't look too hard to spawn enemies, edit parameters on the fly, and other things like that at the press of a button (for "debug mode"), but having a full interface with pure DLL re-compiling is a different story.

Don't know what kind of performance implications having all these meshes left lying around will have though.

How are mosaics edited?

Attachments

Last edited:

sunnydavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How are mosaics edited?
Replace the shader "Custom/Pixelation" with "Legacy Shaders/Transparent/Cutout/VertexLit", also replace the texture with a 1x1 black-alpha-channel one.

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Replace the shader "Custom/Pixelation" with "Legacy Shaders/Transparent/Cutout/VertexLit", also replace the texture with a 1x1 black-alpha-channel one.
I did a search for Custom/Pixelation in visual studio but couldn't find anything. Where would this be found?

dergrubben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

finale00, that image looks to have the cum a lot more visible than usual. Is that from playing around with the in-game settings or did you mod the game to do that? And could you share the configuration or mod you used?

sunnydavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did a search for Custom/Pixelation in visual studio but couldn't find anything. Where would this be found?
The shader name is not in the C# code. You can get all the MeshRenderer components at runtime under the hierarchy of the GameObject with CharacterBody component attached to it, loop through their materials and find the one with the mentioned shader name, and replace the shader and material in Awake().

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The shader name is not in the C# code. You can get all the MeshRenderer components at runtime under the hierarchy of the GameObject with CharacterBody component attached to it, loop through their materials and find the one with the mentioned shader name, and replace the shader and material in Awake().
Oh, I see how that would work.
Thanks for the info! I've noticed that a lot of newer uncensor mods use this same approach rather than distributing entire sharedasset files just to change a reference.

One thing that I don't like is sometimes dnspy shows this method
Code:
..ctor()
which it doesn't know what to do with and then refuses to compile because of it. Is this normal?

finale00, that image looks to have the cum a lot more visible than usual. Is that from playing around with the in-game settings or did you mod the game to do that? And could you share the configuration or mod you used?
Been trying out modding myself. It's pretty ugly as it hardcodes a bunch of things like infinite equip durability and infinite HP for testing purposes. I will share it when it's more customizable and less hacked in, such as the ability to enable/disable such things on-the-fly so you can still have characters die or something. I have no idea how to add an in-game interface however.

A few other things I'm playing around with are:

- simple shortcuts that is triggered by keyboard commands to do things like summon a treasure chest near the player, or to summon a trap, etc.
- Perhaps being able to save the current game state rather than only loading it from the beginning of the map.
- having more control over the camera so that you can get more angles and more types of screenshots
- a modified AI for your team members so that they simply follow you around
- figure out how to keep those cum trails on the ground visible.
- the ability to shoot cum out of the mouse pointer (or I guess in this case it would be the camera). Basically instead of having it come out of a ghoul, it would come out of...your camera.

These would be extra stuff. I think a basic mod would contain something like what sunnydavis has shared with the uncensor, no-death, and save-file edits. Increased spawns and higher enemy HP are pretty nice in that mod.

I also ended up getting something like the stuff in the attached pics after a few more changes, but the game lags if there's too much. It also does not look as aesthetically appealing as the original.

Attachments

Last edited:

sunnydavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One thing that I don't like is sometimes dnspy shows this method
Code:
..ctor()
which it doesn't know what to do with and then refuses to compile because of it. Is this normal?
Yes that's the default constructor, just delete it and the compiler will generate a new one when it compile the class.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes that's the default constructor, just delete it and the compiler will generate a new one when it compile the class.
Nice. That makes things a lot easier.

It looks like the AI system uses a "behavior designer" package which isn't easy to mod. Easiest way I guess would be to just turn off AI and auto-struggle, so they wouldn't run around so much. Basically you would just manually control each character.

Wonder if modding the camera would be easier.

Attachments

Last edited:

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Goul can grab only naked but it's a parameter right? Mosquito begin at pantse to grapple, it's possible for exemple for modify the stage of required dress for goul grapple?

Reputation score

Goul can grab only naked but it's a parameter right? Mosquito begin at pantse to grapple, it's possible for exemple for modify the stage of required dress for goul grapple?
Ghouls can grapple even when the girls are fully clothed, they just don't do it that often. Unless you mean the rape specifically, in which case it's probably dependent on a flag when the girls become nude.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I know in older version you could get a ghoul to grab a fully clothed heroin for some up the skirt rapings by jumping in front of the ghoul as it tried to pounce on your downed and naked friend.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ghoul rape is a particular action with multiple outcomes depending on the target's clothing state.

I quite like how the data is structured. Here's a look at one of the possible actions that a ghoul might use if they want to rape a girl (modified so it can be displayed here)

In particular, these are the parts of the action that, optionally, define what happens depending on the clothing state (it is XML, but I removed the brackets cause it wouldn't display properly. See pastebin for original)

Code:
    Full 
      GhoulHug 
        BindTime 1 BindTime 
       GhoulHug 
     Full 
    UpperBody 
      GhoulHug 
        BindTime 1 BindTime 
       GhoulHug 
     UpperBody 
    LowerBody 
      GhoulHug 
        BindTime 1 BindTime 
       GhoulHug 
     LowerBody 
    Nude 
      GhoulRape1 
        BindTime 2 BindTime 
       GhoulRape1 
      GhoulRape2 
        BindTime 2 BindTime 
       GhoulRape2 
     Nude
These are the four clothing states that a character can have. You can see them as they lose clothing in-game.
Anyways based on this configuration, only when they're in "nude" state will they be raped. Otherwise, it's just hugging.

By modding the game so that you can load data files from externally, you can then edit these data files as needed. Currently my mod loads data externally, but one of the problems is there isn't a good way to apply different mods from different users. So if you're using sunnydavis' mod, then you can't use mine (which I have not released yet), and vice-versa.

Also, I've found how the camera is controlled.
I'm not too sure the best way to go about modding it, but some things I've experimented include

- changing which perspective you want to look from. eg: one of the girls, one of the monsters, etc.
- changing zoom

Some sort of "POV" mode could be implemented by locking the camera on the girl or monster's head, along with the ability to change between objects.
It would be nice to have a camera that's not locked to any particular character however.

Attachments

Last edited:

chilerun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That loading externally thing is because of the notepad++ thing? Because I'd kill for clothed/torn clothes sex.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That loading externally thing is because of the notepad++ thing? Because I'd kill for clothed/torn clothes sex.
notepad++ is a text editor that can be used to edit things like save files and other stuff.

The data files I'm referring to are stored inside the game files and by default cannot be accessed. However, mods can be made to load custom game files that you provide, which can be edited using notepad++ or other text editors.

Mod is attached at the bottom of the post.
For those that are interested in the changes, I simply changed

SuccubusHeaven.AttackDataManager#LoadXml

Code:
void LoadXml()
{
  if (this.attackDataList == null)
  {
    this.attackDataList = new Dictionary<int, AttackData>();
    XmlManager arg_23_0 = new XmlManager();
    string data = File.ReadAllText("Data_AttackData.xml");
    arg_23_0.LoadXml(data);
    using (IEnumerator enumerator = arg_23_0.Root.ChildNodes.GetEnumerator())
    {
      while (enumerator.MoveNext())
      {
        AttackData attackData = new AttackData((XmlNode)enumerator.Current);
        this.attackDataList.Add(attackData.Id, attackData);
      }
    }
  }
}
So rather than using the XML file that is originally referenced, I just changed it to read a file in the application folder. There are better ways to implement this change, but it's meant for demo purposes.

To install the mod, extract the zip file. You should get two files:

- Assembly-CSharp.dll
- Data_AttackData.xml

Put the data file in the same folder as succubusheaven.exe, and put the DLL inside the Data/Managed (backup the existing if needed)

You can take a look at the data file using any text editor such as notepad.
I have already modified it so that ghouls can rape the girls even if their clothes are on.

I have also left in a change to nellie's sword attack that allows her to one-hit KO any enemy.
Note that this only works with Apr 2, 2017 release (build 20170331 if you press F1 in-game and look at top-left corner)

Note that no other changes have been included in this mod, so none of sunny davis' changes are there.
I probably could have just changed that mod instead.

Attachments

Last edited:

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, i have try to edit direcly but game doesn't agree (crash at launch)

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

//.SNIPPED.//
I'm not quite sure what the reason is, but it causes the game to crash upon opening it.

I find that the Assembly-CSharp.dll file caused my crashing, as I rolled back to the original .dll file and it worked fine afterwards. The mod doesn't take effect though.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Make sure you have April 2, 2017 version.

When you press F1 in game you should see in the top-left corner the build date 20170331223207

If that still doesn't work I can re-download a fresh copy of the game and see if it's an issue with the mod.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

New blog update from them, talking about blessing/curse.

Essentially game modifiers that you'd see in roguelike games like Risk of Rain.

Rarely in the game you'll find an altar, makes an offering to it and you'll get a Blessing, ruin it and you'll be Cursed. There's item to remove the effects but it's super rare so just assume whichever you get will stick with you.

And you can also activate whichever you've unlocked (either by getting them from the altar, of satisfy their unlock condition) before a new run.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New blog update from them, talking about blessing/curse.

Essentially game modifiers that you'd see in roguelike games like Risk of Rain.

Rarely in the game you'll find an altar, makes an offering to it and you'll get a Blessing, ruin it and you'll be Cursed. There's item to remove the effects but it's super rare so just assume whichever you get will stick with you.

And you can also activate whichever you've unlocked (either by getting them from the altar, of satisfy their unlock condition) before a new run.
Blessing and curse are subjective you know. ;)

Also, anyone able to translate what that teaser image's curse says?