What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wait, can you pay to play the latest update? Cause I saw it was a dollar, and I wanted to subscribe to them.

*Also sorry for the bump.
To build upon what was said, there isn't a demo behind the paywall, just a video (like the one I posted).

In related news, I didn't pay attention to the fact that the 100 yen charge was a recurring charge that began at the beginning of the month, regardless of when you paid, so I sort of accidentally have the video that was posted back on the first of this month. It looks like it's showcasing a more ryona-themed attack of a dark knight-ish enemy that's both female (I think) and has a tail:

Since I've already been subscribed for the month, I'll be happy to post if another update video is released by the end of it; I imagine the subscription cost is so cheap that anyone who actually wanted to support them already has (especially if you were like me and subscribed to see if a demo was lurking behind one of the updates). I also noticed that part of the Ci-en blog update that isn't locked behind a paywall showed them modeling one of the characters and that they had an extended (pregnant or inflated?) belly during it, which I assume isn't new info, but still might be interesting to see for those who haven't kept up and weren't in the know.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well..... this game is still going on development in all this 5 years?
So they decide to do Ci-En kinda like Patreons.......
Just wanna ask you guys who keep an eye on this game , how many % completion this game actually?
30% complete? 50%? 75%?

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well..... this game is still going on development in all this 5 years?
So they decide to do Ci-En kinda like Patreons.......
Just wanna ask you guys who keep an eye on this game , how many % completion this game actually?
30% complete? 50%? 75%?
I have been following it, and the answer is "fuck knows" but if i had to guess, 80%

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
the model of the game looks so much like the game call Harem trigger!
And also Yandere Sim, mostly because they're available unity assets. The models in Succubus Nests were from 3D Custom Girl, so it's an improvement over that at least.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
And also Yandere Sim, mostly because they're available unity assets. The models in Succubus Nests were from 3D Custom Girl, so it's an improvement over that at least.
Oh god 3d custom girl. The rpg maker of bad games in 3d. I've only seen like 2 or 3 games that actually made it good.

dactayvip

Reputation score
Hey kylinzzz are you just copied my comments or something?,you just said the same as me

dactayvip

Reputation score
Where?I can't see any delete option man,I don't know how to delete it

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Stop sextuple posting. You can do it on your phone too.
There should be a basic literacy test when you register for an account...

On a side note,
I have uncensored the alpha 2, there are no textures for female genitals though.
The red enemy spawn rate is ridiculous and you quickly get surrounded. The robed lady doesn't move or do anything and by the time I get to her the AI breaks and stops targeting my characters if I'm not controlling the red haired girl, weird.

Fun game with lots of potential though.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Here is a modded/uncensored version of alpha 2.
?Reduced? enemy spawn while there already are 8 enemies on screen.
?less? pursuers spawning
Reduced durability loss
SacredPillar usable multiple times
Enchant lasts a biiiit longer
Getting out of pins should be faster if not instant.
Passive gauge increase is halved
Mosaic/Pixelation off.
I left the character meshes and 2Dtextures in a folder inside the archive (would be nice if someone could edit them, im just a programmer.)

edit: I learned how to edit meshes and textures last night and reimported them to the game to test it. UABE makes it so easy. Using waifu2x to upscale textures works too!

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
After weeks of wracking my head, i cant figure it out. Hopefully someone can help me, because i have reached my limit of how far i can get BSing things solo.
There is a large portion of code that is highly dependent on Xml files and such, but I have looked through every file and cant actually find any Xml files to edit. So if most of the code is calling these xml files to save to and load from, and I dont know where to find em, i am stuck unable to make any major changes.
1578182210300.png

I think i recall someone in the thread saying this game has easy to edit Xml files...but where are they?

Edit: Whats the meaning of this 1578475818064.png

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
After weeks of wracking my head, i cant figure it out. Hopefully someone can help me, because i have reached my limit of how far i can get BSing things solo.
There is a large portion of code that is highly dependent on Xml files and such, but I have looked through every file and cant actually find any Xml files to edit. So if most of the code is calling these xml files to save to and load from, and I dont know where to find em, i am stuck unable to make any major changes.
View attachment 28528

I think i recall someone in the thread saying this game has easy to edit Xml files...but where are they?
This is how the code generally looks for all of the LoadXml functions

Code:
XmlManager xmlManager = new XmlManager();
xmlManager.LoadXml(this.xml.text);
The XML files are stored in the data somewhere and referenced internally. However, you can modify the code to first export the XML to a file.
For example, in the ItemData class, you might export it to "itemData.xml"

Code:
File.WriteAllText("itemData.xml", this.xml.text);
And then after that's done, you would change which file to read from

Code:
string text = File.ReadAllText("itemData.xml");
xmlManager.LoadXml(text);
Just do this for all of the different objects that you're interested in.

You will need to add

Code:
using System.IO;
somewhere to actually use the File class.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
This is how the code generally looks for all of the LoadXml functions

Code:
The XML files are stored in the data somewhere and referenced internally. However, you can modify the code to first export the XML to a file.
For example, in the ItemData class, you might export it to "itemData.xml"

Code:
And then after that's done, you would change which file to read from

Code:
Just do this for all of the different objects that you're interested in.

You will need to add

Code:
using System.IO;
somewhere to actually use the File class.
Double checking before compiling:
I am using this:
or this?:

because in the first block, the code isnt loading anything from this.xml.text but instead from the itemdata.xml, which does isnt created until the 4th line by the WriteAlltext function. Wont that throw an error?
Also, even though its creating a dynamic variable, does it not need to be deleted? I am not seeing any calls to delete.

Edit: Black screen after compiling, the game runs with music but nothing shows up. will mess around and see what went wrong. Ok it makes sense why the code didnt work. It was loading things from a thing that wasnt created yet. I tested it with only
and it ran fine, question is: Where is the itemData.xml stored? it isnt in the base directory..
Edit2: Ok i refreshed and it showed up. Thanks, everything just works.

Last edited:

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I remember playing the Alpha 2 demo back in 2017, is that still the latest version, or is there a later one behind a paywall somewhere?