What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

Exacto

Reputation score
I remember playing the Alpha 2 demo back in 2017, is that still the latest version, or is there a later one behind a paywall somewhere?
Dev released the Alpha and announced that he won't be making any demo anymore, but he still posts regular progress updates.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Female protags fighting succubi?
So this is a yurigame?
Far from it. The base enemies in the demo have been ghouls and zappy flies (and a seemingly incomplete mimic trap), with the promise of several other hetero-based encounters (plus a couple of succubi bosses and futa spider ladies) in previews.
Now, let's avoid further bumps until a substantial update is posted. If you want more known info, there's plenty of thread to peruse.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Latest update:

They're now reducing the amount of material shown, and cutting back on plans as the game is closing in on completion. And a new trial version will be released prior to the game being completed for sale.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Latest update:

They're now reducing the amount of material shown, and cutting back on plans as the game is closing in on completion. And a new trial version will be released prior to the game being completed for sale.
So he's not adding in more H-content? I hope there's more already then

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So he's not adding in more H-content? I hope there's more already then
Not what was said - they're not showing as much, but they will be adding some more. Also worth noting that there's a fair amount of stuff that hasn't been shown as well, or at least they've implied it (with a bunch of "Added ********" lines in their changelogs)

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not what was said - they're not showing as much, but they will be adding some more. Also worth noting that there's a fair amount of stuff that hasn't been shown as well, or at least they've implied it (with a bunch of "Added ********" lines in their changelogs)
Oh okay, got it. I had the feeling that that was the case. Either way, I'm assuming this game will also be fun to play aside from H-content

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh okay, got it. I had the feeling that that was the case. Either way, I'm assuming this game will also be fun to play aside from H-content
habisain is mostly right, but what they've said is they've hit a point where they feel that there is not enough "room" to add more h-content because the development is almost complete.

Looks like they added an ENG FAQ to that page as well since some english speakers had the same worry, so don't worry! You weren't alone in that one.