What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

kwt127

Lurker
Reputation score
For what its worth, I enjoyed the ending, even if I didn't fully understand it. Really, the only let down for me was the final bosses themselves, as the hentai content of them didn't line up with my tastes much, but they were pretty fun to fight at the very least and made for a good challenge!

Also, I never did finish Succubus Nests, but it feels like this game could almost be a prequel of sorts to it if I'm not mistaken? That said, I wouldn't really be able to say in either case as I never finished Nests, but it did give me that vibe at least from what I recall of the beginning of Succubus Nests.

Definitely look forward to seeing what else gets added though, or any future titles you might work on!

The ending is, well, you don't have to understand... However, I haven't drawn what happens after the retards, so if there is room, I would like to add it.

This game is later than Succubus Nest. I don't think you can tell, though, since you only mention it a little in the game.

there is nothing really wrong with the game in my opinion, it just needs some adjustments, right now its walk through mostly empty hallways, then like three boss battles in a row... I really only find the spawner event to be the fun part. Game feels like it should be at some point you just got taken down by the number of weak enemies that kept grabbing you, not that gear didn't spawn so you have nothing to fight the bosses with. I really thought it was going to be floor after floor increasing in difficulty ending with that spawner event and then you get to head back to the safe area gear up each time. then finally fight the Succubi.
Yes, I think you are generally right.
None of the universal rooms make much sense.

When it was first developed, the plan was to go back to the base and take whatever order of attack you wanted.
However, we didn't have a good location for that, so they are now connected in a direct line.

Succubus Heaven.png

What can I do? Both are standing still, doesnt attack me and I can't attack them.
It is a bug that occurs in specific situations.
We have already fixed it, but the cause and workaround vary depending on the version.

If it is happening in Release 1.0.20220323, it is a bug caused by the benefit "Official History". Sorry, there is no workaround for this situation.
If it is happening in Release 1.0.20220317, you can work around it by throwing a weapon and taking the friend down once before going hostile.

ryujaliber

Reputation score
might i ask how this works? for me all the values appears as ????'s only
I managed to get this to work by first loading into a game and starting "Get Base from Pink Bar" before returning to the title screen
The values should be then be updated instead of ???
Load another game from there and you should be able to edit all of the values

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
the first option on the cheat table.
still just getting question mark after ticking the option and restarting the playthough (ie, return to title and load the save. not ext the game.). except the name of the 3 characters have the value 00000000000

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh, and while my laptop had absolutely no trouble running most of the game at a smooth 60 FPS, the game completely melted at the final area. I wouldn't be surprised if my frame rate was in the single digits for much of the final fight.

Thought I'd ask about this here to see if anyone know what causes the FPS drop for the final boss fight. For context, I'm playing this on my desktop which is far from a potato, it has a gtx 3070 and comparable specs across the board. So far my experiences have been...

First encounter: It ran around 5-10 fps for the entire fight.
Second encounter: I think it was less than 1 fps, completely unplayable.
Third encounter: 60 fps, no issues
Fourth encounter: Back to around 10 fps.

I thought it might have been caused by using the fast forward button at any point after entering the boss room. I never touched it for the third encounter. But then I only touched it once for the fourth encounter, and went back to 10 fps; the only other thing I thought could be notable for the 4th encounter was that I mashed all the buttons on my controller to escape the mind control, instead of just one, for that fight the fps didn't drop until after the mind control sequence.

I never actually finished the fight for any of those encounter. The third might have been alright but I had the blessing that prevents you from controlling your character, and she just lost immediately to the companions. I have a lot of blessings now so i could probably easily finish the game on any run I wanted to take seriously, but I'd like to know the cause of the FPS issue before I try.

EDIT: I beat the game. None of my ideas had anything to do with the fps problem. Most of the fight went at 10fps or so, but midway through it popped back up to 60 and stayed there. I don't care to much now since I'll never play the game again with enough blessings to get that far, I find that using one of the remove party member curses just makes the game more fun.

Last edited:

cell943

Reputation score
Re: [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven

Wow... And here I thought no one would ever have the balls to make a good looking 3D almost next gen action game.

Guess Skyrim modding has finally been bested!
This has aged like cheese considering many of the animations are taken from Skyrim mods. The reapers just use Dragon Priest sexlab animations, for example.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score
This has aged like cheese considering many of the animations are taken from Skyrim mods. The reapers just use Dragon Priest sexlab animations, for example.
Imagine taking potshots at a 7 year old post that was made when only scraps of preview work had been revealed.

Personally, I enjoyed it.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
wtf u guys smokin' go eat a rottten aged chesese or spoiled aged milk and tell me how it went

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
wtf u guys smokin' go eat a rottten aged chesese or spoiled aged milk and tell me how it went
Hence why I said the original commenter probably meant milk (since, you know, it turns rancid pretty fast, and it's a known phrase). There are plenty of cheeses that people claim taste better with age (to a certain extent). Either way, I'm not trying 'em, and I do wish that the animations in this could be more original/numerous/varied.

cell943

Reputation score
Imagine taking potshots at a 7 year old post that was made when only scraps of preview work had been revealed.

Personally, I enjoyed it.
It wasn't a shot at the comment. It was a shot at the game. The comment was just a funny coincidence, saying it's better than Skyrim and it ended up being just Skyrim.

Hence why I said the original commenter probably meant milk (since, you know, it turns rancid pretty fast, and it's a known phrase). There are plenty of cheeses that people claim taste better with age (to a certain extent). Either way, I'm not trying 'em, and I do wish that the animations in this could be more original/numerous/varied.
Aging cheese can be good or bad. It requires knowledge to do well.

kwt127

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't know much about cheese, but the animation used in the game is either original or a modification of something licensed to me personally.
Well, that's not surprising.

ra3tri

Reputation score
Is there a way to mod this game? Demo was quite moddable, but now, without AssemblyCSharp...

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Game is receiving an update soon with a new area and futa doppleganger enemies:
They're also releasing a "video version," in case you hate playing video games.
Finally an option for those that just want the save data!