What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hi there.
I usually try not to interfere with the community, but there seems to be a misunderstanding, so I'll comment.

If the game won't start, there can be multiple reasons. If you have taken all the measures mentioned in Ci-en, then it could be an inhibition of net authentication by security software or something. Alternatively, some people have reported that getting the video drivers up to date worked.
If that doesn't solve the problem, please provide your Logs. If you're a legitimate user, I'll be happy to help.

Then there seems to be a misunderstanding on your.
Maybe the translation of the Readme(EN) is wrong, but I thought I had written "In case of serious or repeated leaks, the publicity schedule will be moved up, but in case of minor leaks, a new license key will be distributed.".

This means that if the current advance trial version is released without an official website, the next time the official trial version is released, the publicity effect will be lost.
I would have to move up my sales plans, meaning that losses would be inevitable. I will not do anything to threaten legitimate users, and there is no point in doing so.
hey dev!
nice to see the game coming along. heard that in latest demo there is no prison zone to rescue team mates (or maybe they didnt find it) and wanted to know if that part of the gameplay still exist or not!
looking forward to the release.
also, will there be english translation (even if only just the UI and basic dialog) on release of will it come later?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
also, will there be english translation (even if only just the UI and basic dialog) on release of will it come later?
There's already an English option in this demo - you just have to switch to it via the first option under the video tab on the options screen. I obviously can't comment on whether the entire game's script will be translated on release, but everything in the demo appears to be translated (including the game over scenes).

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
There's already an English option in this demo - you just have to switch to it via the first option under the video tab on the options screen. I obviously can't comment on whether the entire game's script will be translated on release, but everything in the demo appears to be translated (including the game over scenes).
and i assume the dialog too?

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
I believe I was able to fix this in build 20211008.
If the problem persists, please let me know.
Got the demo as a supporter from ci-en. Before version 20211008 I had the 10x acceleration issue, as well as the slide after being attacked and slow start to the cutscenes. But after getting the latest version those were all fixed.

and i assume the dialog too?
Yes the dialogue from the demo is in english. I believe the full game will follow suit.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
d-d-ddamn, t-the dev is here...
lmao well, i must be looking kind of like a coward for all the shit i said behind his back, ..shame on me..well, i accept it, i am. A man must talk up front.
anyway i stand by my words though
that being said, however, i've also gotta say it still is a charming game with his own unique appeal
also, the english translation is darn good, and yes everything is translated folks, all dialogue from story and menus
but anyway i'm not flattering here, as i said, i don't take back any of the *considerations* i've talked about so far, in a neutral, respectful way.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
lmao well, i must be looking kind of like a coward for all the shit i said behind his back, ..shame on me..well, i accept it, i am. A man must talk up front.
that being said, however, i've also gotta say it still is a charming game with his own unique appeal
also, the english translation is darn good, and yes everything is translated folks, all dialogue from story and menus
but anyway i'm not flattering here, as i said, i don't take back any of the *considerations* i've talked about so far, in a neutral, respectful way.
Never take back the shit you said. A lot of devs tend to have "hearts made of glass" or are just some kind of snowflakes that can't see that ANY critique can be valuable (unless it's a spam ofc). Like in life, just because someone said something mean to you, doesn't mean they wanted to hurt you on purpose. If anything, dev should treat this demo release more like a lesson for the future what kind of issues might be present. You know, it's a form of tough love, prison-kind of love :p

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Never take back the shit you said. A lot of devs tend to have "hearts made of glass" or are just some kind of snowflakes that can't see that ANY critique can be valuable (unless it's a spam ofc). Like in life, just because someone said something mean to you, doesn't mean they wanted to hurt you on purpose. If anything, dev should treat this demo release more like a lesson for the future what kind of issues might be present. You know, it's a form of tough love, prison-kind of love :p
I definitely know what you mean lol, boy have i seen some folks like that.
Anyway, yeah, it is as you say, my intention is not to insult, and of course it should be taken as an opinion of just one of many users/players.
And whenever i criticize something, i like to make sure that the very fact of doing so is because i respect the dev. And by being sincere i am doing precisely that.
And another point where we agree of course, is that being rude and personal attacks are always totally uncalled for.
However i also need to call out the good things. That's the way i like to review something, stating both pros and cons, that, again, are just in my humble opinion.

(The one thing that i do feel ashamed for though is when saying something behind someone's back...which i just did...i'll take that).
And another thing, i am not a supporter of the paid plans because i am a broke ass, would love to but i am a broke ass, so @kwt127 let me thank you very much for your attitude regarding the eventual release of the demo for everyone even free followers. Which may change because of the leaks lmao but eh... um, i mean...um, well.
*ehem*
Yeah, i downloaded a leaked one because i couldn't wait to try out this highly expected h game. I admit on that one too. I plead guilty.

Oh and i already mentioned this but my critique as a whole relies heavily on the fact that it's a paid plan/product, i would totally have a different mindset/opinion if it were entirely free, which it obviously wouldn't be, eh, i am making this more convulted than it should. And then again i've heard it's a 100yen plan which is quite cheap, so i've been thinking about reconsidering.
But anyway since i've already spitted that all out, take whatever part of it that helps in any regard, if it does at all. And godspeed, my fellow man of culture. Long live hentai.

kwt127

Lurker
Reputation score
hey dev!

nice to see the game coming along. heard that in latest demo there is no prison zone to rescue team mates (or maybe they didnt find it) and wanted to know if that part of the gameplay still exist or not!

looking forward to the release.

Hello. Thank you for your question.

The room for rescuing friends still exists. However, since the alpha version of the game, it has been a room that does not appear often. It's not often that you lose a friend in the early stages of the game, and we thought it would be a good idea to make it a room you must pass through as a remedy if you do lose them.
Also, there are several other times in the product where you can get your lost friends back.

English translation will be fully done at launch.
The translation of the current demo version is a tentative one that I did at random, and will be translated by native speakers in the product.

Got the demo as a supporter from ci-en. Before version 20211008 I had the 10x acceleration issue, as well as the slide after being attacked and slow start to the cutscenes. But after getting the latest version those were all fixed.
Thank you for your report. I'm glad to hear that the problem has been resolved.

I don't mind at all. I haven't seen all of your posts, but I think you were writing in a way that the author couldn't see, so it's not a problem.

As for piracy, uh, I can't tell you that it's okay or that it's okay. If you have enough money in the future, please make sure to pay for the things you like. It does not have to be my work.

However, as I mentioned earlier, if my main target, the Japanese general public, becomes aware of my work due to the leak, I will lose the opportunity to promote it. So I'm sorry, but the license key will be locked after a while.

After all, I think it will be hard to do with me in the community, so I would like to leave here after a while. If you have any questions or doubts, please feel free to ask me on my blog, Ci-en, Twitter, or anywhere else. Apparently there are a lot of people who think badly based on speculation and misunderstanding.

Also, thank you for not uploading images, videos, files, etc. here, knowing that I don't want the game leaked.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
After all, I think it will be hard to do with me in the community
i doubt it since a lot of devs (at least in the western side) interact on such forums (and f95zone) since it is a good source of advertisement and bug report while they sell game or have a patreon or ci-en since a lot of people end up supporting the devs from there but yeah, i can understand the feeling.

kwt127

Lurker
Reputation score
i doubt it since a lot of devs (at least in the western side) interact on such forums (and f95zone) since it is a good source of advertisement and bug report while they sell game or have a patreon or ci-en since a lot of people end up supporting the devs from there but yeah, i can understand the feeling.
Is that so? I thought it would be hard for you guys to do it if I was watching.
If it's not a problem, I'd like to keep an eye on it.

Oh, I'm sorry. I translated my English and it seems to be negative.
It seems to be in the way of everyone, so it's about time to go.
I wrote this in a nuanced way.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

We are happy to able to talk with you.
And we are happy that you are in this community.
Of course, if you would like to talk only on twitter and ci-en though, it's okay.
And do not worry about your english, we can understand what you are saying. It is okay.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

yeah. we usually welcome devs to talk in the forums. and i believe it would be good for devs too since they get to know the wider audience they cant interact on their blog due to it being mostly in japanese and since a lot of people here dont use ci-en due to it (and technically dlsite) declining international cards (that's why most people use points to buy games there).
feel free to ask the guys here anything you want. i am waiting for the public demo to drop so i can test out. since most people are saying the game is more demanding, i wanna test out how well it runs on my dedicated and integrated gpu at high and low settings, thought you might be interested. XD

also, dont worry about your english. it is very good! and feel free to drop by on this forum!

kwt127

Lurker
Reputation score
We are happy to able to talk with you.

And we are happy that you are in this community.

Of course, if you would like to talk only on twitter and ci-en though, it's okay.

And do not worry about your english, we can understand what you are saying. It is okay.
Thank you very much.
It's rare for a developer to interfere in a community like this in Japan, so I've refrained from doing so until now.

I don't think I'll be posting often since I'm basically working on the game every day, but I do watch the threads in my free time, so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you also for the English. The truth is, I can hardly speak English.
I mainly use machine translation to make sentences. I keep translating and correcting each other, but I'm sorry if I'm saying something strange.

yeah. we usually welcome devs to talk in the forums. and i believe it would be good for devs too since they get to know the wider audience they cant interact on their blog due to it being mostly in japanese and since a lot of people here dont use ci-en due to it (and technically dlsite) declining international cards (that's why most people use points to buy games there).

feel free to ask the guys here anything you want. i am waiting for the public demo to drop so i can test out. since most people are saying the game is more demanding, i wanna test out how well it runs on my dedicated and integrated gpu at high and low settings, thought you might be interested. XD

also, dont worry about your english. it is very good! and feel free to drop by on this forum!
That may be a cultural difference.
In Japan, there was a tendency to implicitly avoid developers appearing in anonymous user communities (e.g. Channel 5), as it tended not to end well. This may have changed a bit now, though.

Sorry, public demo will take a while to come out. Because, "to announce it along with the publicity".

To explain in more detail, this closed demo was not to collect $1 from everyone, but was a benefit for those who have been supporting us continuously. They will probably continue to support us even without any benefits, so we wanted to reward them as soon as possible.

That's why we don't have a publicity website or trailer ready yet. The public demo is best released with these, so it will take some time now until the publicity is ready.
(I are also continuing to work on bug fixes, as there have been some bugs.)

I would appreciate your feedback on the public demo when it is released.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
In Japan, there was a tendency to implicitly avoid developers appearing in anonymous user communities (e.g. Channel 5), as it tended not to end well. This may have changed a bit now, though.
yeah... i heard that before and it is a very japan thing. XD
though with ci-en and fantia becoming more a thing (and twitter) i feel like that is slowly changing. i doubt that anyone here would mind such a thing. heck, if you follow the game thread on f95zone, drop by there and let the mods know you are the dev and they will give you the dev title. there are A LOT of devs that interact with fans over there (and here).
I would appreciate your feedback on the public demo when it is released.
yeah. i look forward to testing the game on public release. also, i remember there was talks of the game being released on steam, will that still be a possibility?
also, if you are looking for other places to release the game, itch.io is a good place to release as well.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
WoW Amazing , there's the Dev here
I've been wanting to ask for a while
But asking on Ci-En kinda make Me shy
Anyway......

is there any Pixiv Fanbox for Your game?
DL Site / Ci-En kinda hard to use PayPal
While Fanbox is damn easy~

If You would , probably there is tons of guy like Me on same situation who will join instead

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I figured out why the game only was working for 5-8mins at a time, had to manually give it firewall access, swear I had that issue before.... scents the Dev is here I would love to see like a survival mode/ endless spawner, I like being chased around and it would be nice to see if I could truly be overwhelmed.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
The western audience for R18 games can appear entitled, highly critical, demanding and demeaning. There's always the chance someone may jump in and act that way (myself included) - but most of the time, if that comes across here, it's usually from a place of genuine enthusiasm for the work. We always want the games to be the best they can, but often this criticism can come without much respect for the effort and difficulty involved in actually making it. It's also common for people to be upset that their particular fetishes aren't included, or at least not as much as they'd have liked. It's impossible to please everyone especially in this market. If you can take criticism constructively regardless of how it's presented, then that's great - but there's no obligation to act on it either either.

Thanks for being here, and I'm looking forward to playing the new demo when it releases.

P.S, your English is coming through crystal clear.

kwt127

Lurker
Reputation score
yeah... i heard that before and it is a very japan thing. XD

though with ci-en and fantia becoming more a thing (and twitter) i feel like that is slowly changing. i doubt that anyone here would mind such a thing. heck, if you follow the game thread on f95zone, drop by there and let the mods know you are the dev and they will give you the dev title. there are A LOT of devs that interact with fans over there (and here).

yeah. i look forward to testing the game on public release. also, i remember there was talks of the game being released on steam, will that still be a possibility?

also, if you are looking for other places to release the game, itch.io is a good place to release as well.
Of course there is. But it would be difficult for this game to pass the screening process as it is. And it's not something you can try over and over again.
To increase the certainty, we need to make this game an adult game, R15 or so. And then distribute an external patch on the official site to undo the damage.
If there is one problem, it is that this major modification will require a lot of work and time. That's why I'm putting any concrete plans for Steam release in the corner and not thinking about it right now.

I like itch.io. I like that place, it's chaotic.
If it's easier for people overseas to buy than DLsite, I'm willing to release at the same time.

WoW Amazing , there's the Dev here

I've been wanting to ask for a while

But asking on Ci-En kinda make Me shy

Anyway......

is there any Pixiv Fanbox for Your game?

DL Site / Ci-En kinda hard to use PayPal

While Fanbox is damn easy~

If You would , probably there is tons of guy like Me on same situation who will join instead
Good evening. Please feel free to ask me any questions!

The only support site I have is Ci-en.
This is because my support plan is ostensibly a no reward plan, but in reality, I'm going to give back more than 100% of the support money when the game is released. In order to do this, I'm planning to distribute DLsite discount coupons, so other sites won't be able to use this method.

I plan to post an article in three languages this month about the detailed arrangements for this.

I figured out why the game only was working for 5-8mins at a time, had to manually give it firewall access, swear I had that issue before.... scents the Dev is here I would love to see like a survival mode/ endless spawner, I like being chased around and it would be nice to see if I could truly be overwhelmed.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
The net authentication I made only works the first time, so maybe it's due to the Backtrace service that collects bug information. I installed it to try it out since it seems to have partnered with Unity, but it's unstable and may not be used in the future.

As for the other modes, I'll start working on them after the release. Endless dungeons, wave-based combat, defensive games, etc. Nothing is finalized yet, so please let me know what you think.

The western audience for R18 games can appear entitled, highly critical, demanding and demeaning. There's always the chance someone may jump in and act that way (myself included) - but most of the time, if that comes across here, it's usually from a place of genuine enthusiasm for the work. We always want the games to be the best they can, but often this criticism can come without much respect for the effort and difficulty involved in actually making it. It's also common for people to be upset that their particular fetishes aren't included, or at least not as much as they'd have liked. It's impossible to please everyone especially in this market. If you can take criticism constructively regardless of how it's presented, then that's great - but there's no obligation to act on it either either.

Thanks for being here, and I'm looking forward to playing the new demo when it releases.

Thank you for your concern.
However, well, I'm used to that and I'm fine with it. It's not what I want, either, that users can't say what they think out of consideration for the developers. On the other hand, it's also not good to take users' opinions indiscriminately.
My view is simple. "I make what I want. If you want to buy it, buy it." That's all.

Yes, please wait for the public trial version. There are a lot of bugs in the game right now, so it might be better to wait until it's cleaned up.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

oh right... i did forgot about that. though doesnt that usually happen only when either the people get "confronted" as a "filthy pirate" by the devs or fans... but yeah... that does happen at times. but what can you do. there are always going to be that kind of people who i just call party pooper. the best one can do is ignore them and give them time to relax and cool down.

Of course there is. But it would be difficult for this game to pass the screening process as it is. And it's not something you can try over and over again.
To increase the certainty, we need to make this game an adult game, R15 or so. And then distribute an external patch on the official site to undo the damage.
are you sure? from what i remember a LOT of adult games hae been released that dont do that nowadays. like oneone1's game series. but i suppose that is an issue since steam is very wishy washy with their rules on this since some games get a pass while others dont.
If there is one problem, it is that this major modification will require a lot of work and time. That's why I'm putting any concrete plans for Steam release in the corner and not thinking about it right now.

I like itch.io. I like that place, it's chaotic.
If it's easier for people overseas to buy than DLsite, I'm willing to release at the same time.
yeah. i suggested itch.io since it is easy to buy games from there and they allow adult games. from what i know they dont take big sales cut either. i could be wrong on that part though.
since dlsite allows to buy with points still, a feature which i thought might get lost when they merged the japanese and english websites, the people in the west can still buy games. though supporting devs on ci-en is nearly immposible since i dont think you can use the points there and the good old issue of them not accepting credit card happens. XD
i guess first focus on dlsite release is the right choice by you!
My view is simple. "I make what I want. If you want to buy it, buy it." That's all.
that's a good way to do things. there are only a few devs i know that live with that kind of view and still make good games!
but man... i cant wait for the games' release. to me it reminds me of moral sword asagi by ahriman but in a 3d version. XD i loved that games but nothing came close to it till now for me except your game. i genuinely hope your games sells amazingly so more devs kinda try making games like that! XD

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP's missing a link to the CI-en and twitter, I'll edit them in if someone provides them.