What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
You're the OP. o_O

It's done anyway.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The western audience for R18 games can appear entitled, highly critical, demanding and demeaning. There's always the chance someone may jump in and act that way (myself included) - but most of the time, if that comes across here, it's usually from a place of genuine enthusiasm for the work. We always want the games to be the best they can, but often this criticism can come without much respect for the effort and difficulty involved in actually making it. It's also common for people to be upset that their particular fetishes aren't included, or at least not as much as they'd have liked. It's impossible to please everyone especially in this market. If you can take criticism constructively regardless of how it's presented, then that's great - but there's no obligation to act on it either either.

Thanks for being here, and I'm looking forward to playing the new demo when it releases.

P.S, your English is coming through crystal clear.
If I said "Listen to Jesus", would I be banned for proselytizing?

kwt127

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for adding the link to the OP. I appreciate everyone's thoughtfulness.

are you sure? from what i remember a LOT of adult games hae been released that dont do that nowadays. like oneone1's game series. but i suppose that is an issue since steam is very wishy washy with their rules on this since some games get a pass while others dont.
Some of them have worked, but some of them haven't.
So it would be a bit of luck to take on the challenge without taking any precautions.

yeah. i suggested itch.io since it is easy to buy games from there and they allow adult games. from what i know they dont take big sales cut either. i could be wrong on that part though.
since dlsite allows to buy with points still, a feature which i thought might get lost when they merged the japanese and english websites, the people in the west can still buy games. though supporting devs on ci-en is nearly immposible since i dont think you can use the points there and the good old issue of them not accepting credit card happens. XD
i guess first focus on dlsite release is the right choice by you!
We are planning a systematic release that will give us about a month's grace, so we should be able to release it on each sales site at the same time.
If I don't run out of steam with the amount of work involved ......

that's a good way to do things. there are only a few devs i know that live with that kind of view and still make good games!
but man... i cant wait for the games' release. to me it reminds me of moral sword asagi by ahriman but in a 3d version. XD i loved that games but nothing came close to it till now for me except your game. i genuinely hope your games sells amazingly so more devs kinda try making games like that! XD
Asagi was a very powerful work. I especially liked the detailed workmanship by Mr. Ahriman.
In today's adult doujin world, the level of development is improving every year, so I'm sure there will be more great works in the future. I am also looking forward to it as a user.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is that so? I thought it would be hard for you guys to do it if I was watching.
If it's not a problem, I'd like to keep an eye on it.

Oh, I'm sorry. I translated my English and it seems to be negative.
It seems to be in the way of everyone, so it's about time to go.
I wrote this in a nuanced way.
Honestly its amazing to see you here! I definitely look forward to seeing your game release once its ready, though don't feel pressured by anyone here to rush it or a public demo to completion. Mostly just wanted to let you know that you've done some amazing work so far, and I'm definitely looking forward to Succubus Heaven, as well as any other future games you might make. You happen to be one of few developers I've seen who has a strong focus on groups of girls as opposed to just one as the main protagonist, and seeing that be made into an action game is pretty fantastic. Just keep up the great work, as well as the great mindset you seem to have when it comes to developing your game!

kwt127

Lurker
Reputation score
Honestly its amazing to see you here! I definitely look forward to seeing your game release once its ready, though don't feel pressured by anyone here to rush it or a public demo to completion. Mostly just wanted to let you know that you've done some amazing work so far, and I'm definitely looking forward to Succubus Heaven, as well as any other future games you might make. You happen to be one of few developers I've seen who has a strong focus on groups of girls as opposed to just one as the main protagonist, and seeing that be made into an action game is pretty fantastic. Just keep up the great work, as well as the great mindset you seem to have when it comes to developing your game!
Thank you. It's a little different to say "I don't feel any pressure," but rest assured that the project is well planned.
It's still going to take some time because we need to have everything in place by the time we release the public demo. (Specifically, translation orders, voice orders, trailers, website, etc.)

The "girls' group" is one of my favorite things to do. I'd love to have more, but it's going to be hard to create.

cyberpwnage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got the oct 16th version, for some reason the game keeps crashing on me without reason, it just starts up, shows the unity logo, then after a moment of black screen just closes, sometimes it gets a bit farther, but then it'll still close.

kwt127

Lurker
Reputation score
I got the oct 16th version, for some reason the game keeps crashing on me without reason, it just starts up, shows the unity logo, then after a moment of black screen just closes, sometimes it gets a bit farther, but then it'll still close.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
At that point, most of the crashes are due to network authentication issues.
If you are using the latest license key, your PC may not be connected to the network, or the communication for authentication may be blocked by security software.

1. Download the latest LicenseKey from the download page to be sure.
2. Overwrite the LicenseKey.
3. Launch the game.
4. If it does not work, please try to stop your security software.
5. If it still doesn't work, please send me the contents of your Logs.
You can find the Dropbox folder on the page.

cyberpwnage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...I'm not even gonna bother trying to get out of this. I'm going to state clearly I did not get this through official means, a LicenseKey came with the zip file I got of it, no I'm not telling anyone where I got it, I'm just going to quietly delete what I have, and wait for when the trial goes public.
there was no way I was going to even attempt to bullshit you and ask for what download page you're talking about, because it either is the Ci-en page with the paywalled link, or it's some obscure place on the blog website that I can't find because I don't know japanese.

I just really hope that no-one here thinks less of me for either the pirating, or the chickening out when faced with the developer, hope you can forgive me, you do awesome work.

kwt127

Lurker
Reputation score
...I'm not even gonna bother trying to get out of this. I'm going to state clearly I did not get this through official means, a LicenseKey came with the zip file I got of it, no I'm not telling anyone where I got it, I'm just going to quietly delete what I have, and wait for when the trial goes public.
there was no way I was going to even attempt to bullshit you and ask for what download page you're talking about, because it either is the Ci-en page with the paywalled link, or it's some obscure place on the blog website that I can't find because I don't know japanese.

I just really hope that no-one here thinks less of me for either the pirating, or the chickening out when faced with the developer, hope you can forgive me, you do awesome work.
If it was obtained illegally, the license key is probably already locked.
The important information is also written in English, but as you said, it is written in a place that only supporters can see.
Thank you for your honesty. I'm sorry, but you will have to wait for the trial version to be released to the public.

As I mentioned before, this demo version was made in a hurry and has not been promoted in time. Therefore, if it is distributed at this time, the effect of later promotions will be weakened. The network authentication is a measure to prevent this from happening. It will not be implemented after the trial version.

I don't want to punish people who get pirated copies.
I just want to make a game, and I don't want to spend my time on something that doesn't make sense.
But please don't get me wrong. I do not tolerate pirates.

---

The following is getting long, so you don't have to read it.

Uploading a pirated version is instantaneous, but there is a complicated procedure to delete it. I have semi-automated the process, but I still find it tedious. And as long as there are users who have purchased the content, I can't leave it alone.
Therefore, it will be difficult to look favorably on pirates who take up my time. I have no hatred for any particular individual, as this structure is deeply rooted and involves multiple companies. However, it is a ridiculous feeling.

You are at the end of the big structure. You are unwittingly benefiting them.
You are unwittingly benefiting them and helping to tighten the screws on authors. So if you're going to get your product illegally, it's best not to call yourself a fan.
It is quite bizarre to say "I love you" while making someone suffer.

cyberpwnage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well, either way, sorry for being a part of this... but hey, good news! you know your LicenseKey works, so it doesn't exactly matter that they uploaded those copies since no-one can use them!

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sounds like a "general trial version" is being release on DECEMEBER 1st, 2021

Hype train?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
At that point, most of the crashes are due to network authentication issues.
If you are using the latest license key, your PC may not be connected to the network, or the communication for authentication may be blocked by security software.

1. Download the latest LicenseKey from the download page to be sure.
2. Overwrite the LicenseKey.
3. Launch the game.
4. If it does not work, please try to stop your security software.
5. If it still doesn't work, please send me the contents of your Logs.
You can find the Dropbox folder on the page.
Hello! I noticed you are the dev. I"m curious its fine if you don't want to. Just curious, is there a option to change hair color or hair styles in your game?

kwt127

Lurker
Reputation score

Sounds like a "general trial version" is being release on DECEMEBER 1st, 2021

Hype train?
The page will be displayed when today's DLsite preview games is updated.

Hello! I noticed you are the dev. I"m curious its fine if you don't want to. Just curious, is there a option to change hair color or hair styles in your game?
Hello. Thank you for your question.
There is no ability to customize hairstyle, body shape, or clothing in this game. I am not familiar with 3D modeling, so I probably won't add it in the future.