What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Arachne boss seems to be on a timer, spend too much time dealing with adds and grabs and she'll move to the next room. Nuking her with Dorothy's blood thorns takes her out and any adds that spaws so quickly that you'll end up with all 3 characters ganging up on her.
No doubt, bloodthorn is pretty much the defacto spell of the game. The only other that I've seen really come close in raw damage is thunderclaw, but its also a LOT rarer to be able to get it, since it only comes from, as far as I'm aware, the katana you can find, which over several playthroughs I've still only found once, however it does come out much quicker with its full damage then bloodthorn, and is a bit safer to use given its nature as a frontal cone aoe as opposed to a circle focused on the caster. Unless there is some modifiers out there that increase rarer weapon drops, the only ones I generally find are pretty much maces by and large, swords next, and morningstars after that, with the occasional ladle, sword sheath, or short whip making its way in as well.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
On that note too, for those who have played, has anyone else managed to clear the arachne queen in one room? I've only gotten it to happen once, and not sure why she stuck around as long as she did, but on my third playthrough she stuck around long enough on her first appearance for me to kill her outright, leaving the other two rooms where she'd normally appear devoid of enemies and ultimately as just really big rooms with some treasure. Has anyone else managed this, or, does anyone know if there is a particular mechanic that allows for this? Originally I thought it might be due to just damaging her during animations, but, thinking back on it, I can't seem to recall her really doing too many successful grabs the one time I did manage to kill her in one go. Regardless, it made things infinitely easier being able to do so, so having this info would be insanely helpful if anyone knows.
Did it after getting the Berserker "blessing" at the alter with my team melting through literally everything even with the basic weapons. Just had to poke every once in a while to make sure everyone did the right combos/had the right equipment.

Honestly, if you're a fan of the EVE Online style of play, just use Berserker :V

skullthunder

Reputation score
I'm curious, do they have any plans on updating the models of the three characters in future updates?.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
On that note too, for those who have played, has anyone else managed to clear the arachne queen in one room? I've only gotten it to happen once, and not sure why she stuck around as long as she did, but on my third playthrough she stuck around long enough on her first appearance for me to kill her outright, leaving the other two rooms where she'd normally appear devoid of enemies and ultimately as just really big rooms with some treasure. Has anyone else managed this, or, does anyone know if there is a particular mechanic that allows for this? Originally I thought it might be due to just damaging her during animations, but, thinking back on it, I can't seem to recall her really doing too many successful grabs the one time I did manage to kill her in one go. Regardless, it made things infinitely easier being able to do so, so having this info would be insanely helpful if anyone knows.
I've done it consistently with Dorothy + Nudity.

Seriously, the fact that Nudity increases Dorothy's damage is silly. Bloodthorns basically either kills everything, or brings them so low that only a few hits from allies will deal with them.
You will need to hope for some good holy water drops though, as your arousal will be constantly increasing and you can start racking impurity fairly early.
The added benefit though is that you don't have to worry about the stones, as you can't recover your clothes anyways.

TBH though, while it's fun to play, I wish the dungeons were a bit longer and the impurity increase less. The sensitivity increases almost never matter because by the time they get to stage 1 you're basically completely corrupted.

I was messing with cheat engine, but the fact that it rotates EVERY room makes it incredibly frustrating. I wanted to mess with the game more but I'm not sure i'm super interested in grinding out more points. :/

axmed4555

Reputation score
Are DLCs planned or done is done?
I hope so, since there's such small amount of enemies, that B and A sensivity bars are not even used even (the passive increase from slime rape and the only move from Puppet doesn't count)
In addition, such game would only benefit gangbangs or actual parasite-pregnancy even (which has none at this point)
Because of that those sensivity bars don't matter anyway, since impurity rises so fast

Last edited:

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Honestly I end up taking the Nude (Always naked, but deal more damage), Excessive Force (more damage, but weapons break quicker), and Iron Body (Less Flinching, no dodge), with Loot (Foes drop loot more often) at the end, and I can kinda just blitz the game without thinking too hard because turning Dorthy's flimsy rock toss that normally only does 15 damage into a -90- damage spammable beatstick once she's got an energy booster is pretty much GG. You nuke everything but bosses via super long range stone tossing them for huge globs of damage so you never get grabbed, meaning being nude isn't even a negative. Add on the thorns for bosses nuking for 1k a cast, and it's a done and done deal. I should chances are take Lone Wolf along with Discord just so she's even -stronger- still, but having 8 free slots for holy waters and orbs is honestly more useful then just yet even -more- attack. Long and short, magic is OP, melee's struggle, and yes I beat the Arcahne boss in room 1 all the time now meaning the other 2 rooms are empty beyond the chest loot.

Added, an example of what I can easly get before the later half of the game and I can just clear maps without worry. Iron Body's important so that the Power Cell doesn't just EXPLODE the second I even get tapped by something, as falling for any reason with it will kinda ruin the run, but Iron Body pretty much ensures it's only if I'm directly rape grabbed, and not just smacked/tapped, that would do that, and then it works for me as it'll explode -whoever is on top of me breaking said grab anyway-

Attachments

Last edited:

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've done it consistently with Dorothy + Nudity.

Seriously, the fact that Nudity increases Dorothy's damage is silly. Bloodthorns basically either kills everything, or brings them so low that only a few hits from allies will deal with them.
You will need to hope for some good holy water drops though, as your arousal will be constantly increasing and you can start racking impurity fairly early.
The added benefit though is that you don't have to worry about the stones, as you can't recover your clothes anyways.

TBH though, while it's fun to play, I wish the dungeons were a bit longer and the impurity increase less. The sensitivity increases almost never matter because by the time they get to stage 1 you're basically completely corrupted.

I was messing with cheat engine, but the fact that it rotates EVERY room makes it incredibly frustrating. I wanted to mess with the game more but I'm not sure i'm super interested in grinding out more points. :/
Yeah, I can feel that. Though, as long as you don't mind it being a completely unhealable stat, there is at least one Boon I know of that seemingly reduces the build up of Impurity by a good chunk, at the cost of never being able to heal it again. Got it once while in a dungeon at an altar, and that plus the virgin buff kept me from ever going very high, even once the virgin buff had been lost on a couple characters. Nellie got her mind rocked by Arum, and still managed to only be at round half or so from memory, could be a bit fuzzy on whether it was a bit above half though. WAs enough to surprise me either way.

Only thing I really wish for at this point, and its mostly me being a glutton for RNG/punishment, is some of the rooms had more randomness to them towards the end of areas. The catacombs in particular is one that, the final room where you have two teleporters, one to a group of enemies, the other to a chest, the left one is ALWAYS a chest, and the right ALWAYS the enemies. Does at least feel like it rewards you for remembering what is what though, which is good in itself, but I'm always a sucker for those odds of being utterly screwed given the nature of the game.

But yeah, haven't bothered with cheat engine yet, and the nudity buff/debuff, plus the one that decreases durability for clothes not only feels like an amazing way to make dorothy a one tap champ, but also to really scale up the amount of rewards you can earn. The "things explode sometimes" one is also a really easy way to get some tiny bit of extra points, cause as far as I've seen, it just makes some barrels explosive during the ruins section, not sure if it does much else. Might make weapons explode on breaking at times? But haven't really noticed it yet. The repair between rooms boon however, is easily the easy mode of the game, allowing you to stock up on all the best weapons, which by the end game means 2-3 bloodthorn spells fully charged for dorothy, plus still decent weapons for sera and nellie. Gives me enough to reliably blast through the Arachne now even without the nudity having been tried yet. All in all, theres a lot of tools there to make the melee characters even more valuable and useful if you are dedicated to them, and Seras charge being a reliable "get off me/my friends" move is pretty handy. Gonna eventually try an unarmed run with her specifically just to see howit goes, though, it'll probably end at the Arachne queen if the unarmed damage increase boon isn't too significant in the end. Fun fact about the repair boon too, it repairs power cells between rooms, which last me until about the succubus fight generally and really do add that extra bit of Oomf to everything everyone does, most notably of course Dorothy, the absolute legend.

That said, I still find myself generally using Nellie up until the final stages of the game, and leaving the ai to cast stone/lightning just so I have the speed of the melee characters to run through much of the game, while dealing pretty solid damage with the fire explosion AoE, even if its still significantly under what a buffed up dorothy, or even base dorothy can do.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So I got to the end of the dungeons after killing the two succubus sisters. I was completely out of weapons and spells and touched the malfuntioning crystal that then put my characters into a corruption dream of sorts. This immediately put me into the betrayal game over. What were the conditions to avoid that?

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I got to the end of the dungeons after killing the two succubus sisters. I was completely out of weapons and spells and touched the malfuntioning crystal that then put my characters into a corruption dream of sorts. This immediately put me into the betrayal game over. What were the conditions to avoid that?
Nothing as far as I know, its intended. During the cutscene where the goddess lady is lewding your chosen character, you have to mash out of the grab when the bar appears to the bottom right. Fail, and I imagine it gives you that ending, also lose to the fight that comes DIRECTLY after breaking free, and you get that ending as well from personal experience. After that, you go into the true final boss.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Wow, the H is really boring and dissapointing. I hope they update it with more positions and enemies but not getting my hopes up.

Veka52

Reputation score
I honestly had no idea Dorothy was so strong ill have to give her a shot. I do know she can pull a spell out by power attacking with an empty hand at the cost of impurity.
I managed to clear the game with all virginities intact pretty much just using Nellie but I had really good alter rng with getting weapon durability increase and durability regen.
Sera can beat the final boss pretty smoothly as it's easy to kite them around and lead them into her power attacks and they have pretty big openings. You can also swap over to the other characters in that fight. I've had this make them stand up after laying their lazy asses on the ground for half the fight lol.
for anyone who doesn't already know, unlock stones will unlock curse chests for free so I 100% recommend bringing one to the end as the 2 chests before the succubus fight are scripted to be there.
The drops I've seen from the chests are,
curse sword, dmg scales with impurity but also has pretty high base dmg. A real solid choose as I've seen it go up to around 300 but not lower than 150. Dorothy converts this into a shadow shield(?) that says somthing about raising impurity but I couldn't test it since I had mad warrior. Edit: looks like it's lowest dmg is 100
Blessed mace, dmg lowers with impurity and presumably virginity loss. Not as good as the sword as even with virginity it didn't break 200 dmg but it has decent durability.
Undying totem sword(?) Can't remember the full name but it regen's durability per level and doesn't seem to lose dmg with lower durability ether. Dorothy converts this into a decoy which I also couldn't test because of mad warrior.
Holy potion... Pretty bad but helpful if you have someone with max impurity I guess.
Overall the game has been pretty solid. I like the fact that each character has a unique move set and would love to see more content added but it's understandable if there isn't any. I would also like to see the mad warrior blessing show up less as I've gotten it on about 60%of my runs and it makes things kinda boring. Another thing to note is that you can use the Ctrl speed up in combat and when moving around the map. It helps with walking through webs and with mad warrior.
Also anyone know if that nun does anything? Her dialogue seems to changes around each run and is a bit cryptic.

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So a fairly solid game overall, but there's two big issues:

1) I get the impression that there are issues with regards to the AI in particular, and that certain aspects of the game might have been balanced around the performance of the AI characters. Dorothy is a good example of this, in that the AI isn't great at hitting with her magic, but even in the hands of the AI she has comparable damage output to other characters because her magic was made more powerful to compensate for the bad hit rate. But it also certainly feels like the melee characters are more effective in the hands of AI than a human as well, so there's something odd going on here.

2) The game gets in its own way too much. There's the normal problem with enemy rape action games: Enemy restraint takes you out of whatever you're doing and into a button mashing game, which isn't great. I mean, that's the basic reason why QTE's are not a particularly popular game mechanic, and this is a game that will randomly spring QTE's on you. But again, it's more than that. In some ways, the structure of the game is actually quite similar to Hades, in that it's a roguelike comprised of a series of rooms. However, Hades made sure that a) rewards of the room are presented promptly and b) each room has something to do. Succubus Heaven will tell you that a room has treasure chests, but it won't tell you where they are - something particularly painful in the Arachnea nests with the sticky webbing - and there is far too much walking through empty rooms. I'd guess that on most playthroughs you spend more time walking than fighting, which isn't great.

Now, my suspicion is that there are design reasons for the game getting in its own way; I'm not familiar with the Souls games, but a lot of people have commented on the design similarities with Souls, so perhaps thats why? But the problem is that mechanically, Succubus Heaven is a rogue-lite, and so anything that gets in the way of it being a rogue-lite is going to make it feel less good to play. And because this is an H-game which puts much more stock in the game than most, ultimately that's a pretty big issue.

Other than those issues (and they are pretty big ones), the game is fine. It could use a balance pass and better AI (or perhaps just cheating and having the AI use a different damage formula to the player), but the combat feels OK, and the hentai parts are pretty good. I just wish that there were a better way of marrying the two - and to be clear, while I can outline what I think is the problem, I do not have a solution for it. I'm not even sure there is a solution - it might be that marrying these types of game just isn't really feasible. But definite props to Chaos Gate/KWT for trying it, because the only way we'll get better H-games is for people to try new stuff. Sometimes it works amazingly, sometimes not. But that's the gamble that has to be taken, and at least it looks like Succubus Heaven is something of a commercial success.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I honestly had no idea Dorothy was so strong ill have to give her a shot. I do know she can pull a spell out by power attacking with an empty hand at the cost of impurity.
I managed to clear the game with all virginities intact pretty much just using Nellie but I had really good alter rng with getting weapon durability increase and durability regen.
Sera can beat the final boss pretty smoothly as it's easy to kite them around and lead them into her power attacks and they have pretty big openings. You can also swap over to the other characters in that fight. I've had this make them stand up after laying their lazy asses on the ground for half the fight lol.
for anyone who doesn't already know, unlock stones will unlock curse chests for free so I 100% recommend bringing one to the end as the 2 chests before the succubus fight are scripted to be there.
The drops I've seen from the chests are,
curse sword, dmg scales with impurity but also has pretty high base dmg. A real solid choose as I've seen it go up to around 300 but not lower than 150. Dorothy converts this into a shadow shield(?) that says somthing about raising impurity but I couldn't test it since I had mad warrior. Edit: looks like it's lowest dmg is 100
Blessed mace, dmg lowers with impurity and presumably virginity loss. Not as good as the sword as even with virginity it didn't break 200 dmg but it has decent durability.
Undying totem sword(?) Can't remember the full name but it regen's durability per level and doesn't seem to lose dmg with lower durability ether. Dorothy converts this into a decoy which I also couldn't test because of mad warrior.
Holy potion... Pretty bad but helpful if you have someone with max impurity I guess.
Overall the game has been pretty solid. I like the fact that each character has a unique move set and would love to see more content added but it's understandable if there isn't any. I would also like to see the mad warrior blessing show up less as I've gotten it on about 60%of my runs and it makes things kinda boring. Another thing to note is that you can use the Ctrl speed up in combat and when moving around the map. It helps with walking through webs and with mad warrior.
Also anyone know if that nun does anything? Her dialogue seems to changes around each run and is a bit cryptic.
Oh yeah absolutely. I've yet to finish it yet, but doing a solo lone wolf run of dorothy, with nudity plus a few curses to raise score, and many buffs that either raise defense or attack at the cost of something (less flinching but no ability to dodge), she's an absolute unit. Her stone bullet spell at the moment alone is doing anywhere in the ball park of 65-150 damage depending on factors I'm not entirely sure of, probably just getting multiple bullets to land on one enemy at a time. That said, I DO think with proper play, the melee characters are good in their own right, they're just a lot less powerful upfront and really benefit from the fact that they somewhat allow you to make more mistakes, or just generally have an easier time of manipulating a given situation thanks to their mobility. Doesn't hurt that Sera also gets guaranteed stagger and knock off on her power attack which helps immensely, and as long as you have a lot of weapons or high durability enhancing blessings, Nellie can pump damage and stagger with her base combo and fire explosion aoe.

If theres one blessing the game LOVEs to give me, its the flaming weapons one, which is honestly more annoying than helpful half the time as it just results in my weapons being toasted by the time I'm finished sadly.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Nothing as far as I know, its intended. During the cutscene where the goddess lady is lewding your chosen character, you have to mash out of the grab when the bar appears to the bottom right. Fail, and I imagine it gives you that ending, also lose to the fight that comes DIRECTLY after breaking free, and you get that ending as well from personal experience. After that, you go into the true final boss.
The thing is i was immediately put into hard to resist status where my button inputs didn't do anything. I assume i have to do this with less jmpurity otherwise its an auto gameover

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The thing is i was immediately put into hard to resist status where my button inputs didn't do anything. I assume i have to do this with less jmpurity otherwise its an auto gameover
You have a hidden (Until the QTE pops) stamina gauge. Using Love Potions increases it. Anytime you're knocked down and mashing that stam gauge depletes. Dorothy has VERY low stamina, so it's MUCH harder for her to resist.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You have a hidden (Until the QTE pops) stamina gauge. Using Love Potions increases it. Anytime you're knocked down and mashing that stam gauge depletes. Dorothy has VERY low stamina, so it's MUCH harder for her to resist.
Basically this. If you're arousal caps out, I think it might also play a part in causing "Hard to Resist", which might make for either an auto game over, or close to one, as the first time I ever played I was on Sera and managed to break out of it despite "Hard to Resist", though, not sure what caused it. Running out of stamina though, or having no stamina going into it, I'd imagine, is a very good way to lose immediately there. Its a pretty hard button mash too even without that as Dorothy.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Okay I beat the game. Obvious point: Dorothy is pretty op if the stack all the dmg increasing stacks... but you know who else is kinda OP?

Sera... she seems just a strong with a weapon then she is while unarmed. She will do hundreds of damage per combo attack if she is unarmed and the perk where unarmed dmg is boosted when inventory is empty (+ the other atk boosts? maybe I didn't test). I can definitely attest that her damage per hit DROPS if she has a mace equipped.

Finally is there a good ending? The game just sorta ends on a cliffhanger. We beat the evil eye things but then the tomb blows open and the age of succubi starts anyway or at least the narration makes it clear the seal broke anyway.

Also for the gallery, is there anyway to make the mind controlled teammates nude like you can in the actual game?

Also seems to be a bug but i lost to the mind controlled teammates and it played the womb gameover instead of the betrayal one. Also i can confirm that during the final boss fight vs the five ancients that you can swap characters. Its just that swapping will down the one you switched from.

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Also seems to be a bug but i lost to the mind controlled teammates and it played the womb gameover instead of the betrayal one.
The betrayal one is if you don't resist the reward from the fake god (i think)