What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven

I had a same problem too on Alpha 2.
I tried to run on Windows 10 and it just force close.
I tried to run on Windows 7 and I had a problem on ntdll.dll
And I tried to run on Windows XP and the game open and get to the Title. But when I click Story and I got this error 'Runtime Error' R6025 -pure virtual function call.

I tried the patch for XP on KWT but it doesn't work. I want to see this game too. :(

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

//.snipped.\\

Hope it solves your problem!
Thanks for the help, unfortunately it didn't fix the issue.

I was almost super happy cause it waited longer to say it went not responding the first try, and then they next seven tries were the same XD.

I almost wonder if there is an issue with certain files or not, but then nobody would have it working so I'll just have to wait, watch and see if the solution appears.

Oh and also keep trying myself in case I discover the solution so I can share it, but since I'm not SUPER technically inclined I highly doubt I'll discover it.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Man my only way to watch animations in the old alpha was to kill one of the 2 girls and use the other one in a different room... But now it's way harder than it was consindering there's 3 girls and a s**t ton of zombies.

It's pretty sad that we get to wait a whole year to get this, and they only added 3 animations which are also hard to watch considering what I said earlier.

I played this like 4 times whole but I didn't see the wooden horse animation hard. Am I missing something about it? Is there some way to spawn it or is it absolutely random?

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

so yea..like som1 asked...how to revive som1 that is 100 percent without ditching her.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

so yea..like som1 asked...how to revive som1 that is 100 percent without ditching her.
I try to revive but the game dun let me do it. Health BAR ALL RED.

And someone ask how to get Wooden horse. Right now only Level 3 Last floor, Left side of the Red Marker .

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the wooden horse, any room with the infinite zombie horde and locked door will have it. It usually triggers when the girls are running away from the horde to avoid being surrounded.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This sucks. I've been looking forward to this update for months and I'm getting the auto crashes.

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've been trying something and I figure that the main source of my problem is my Graphics Driver or Graphics card itself.

I tried running this game without driver and it runs. The problem is its too slow.

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the wooden horse, any room with the infinite zombie horde and locked door will have it. It usually triggers when the girls are running away from the horde to avoid being surrounded.
Does it do anything? Any time i've seen it, it misses and immediately disappears.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does it do anything? Any time i've seen it, it misses and immediately disappears.
I can never escape from it when it triggers. If the girl still has clothes on they'll keep getting destroyed until she escapes. If she's already naked, it'll get her to climax which brings her closer to permanent KO for the run.

agagagas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh wow, the first few minutes of the intro really captures the souls feel. The author is really passionate about the games.

Oh and you know, the other stuff too.

chilerun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man my only way to watch animations in the old alpha was to kill one of the 2 girls and use the other one in a different room... But now it's way harder than it was consindering there's 3 girls and a s**t ton of zombies.

It's pretty sad that we get to wait a whole year to get this, and they only added 3 animations which are also hard to watch considering what I said earlier.

I played this like 4 times whole but I didn't see the wooden horse animation hard. Am I missing something about it? Is there some way to spawn it or is it absolutely random?
It doesn't help that every few seconds the camera pans to yet another red zombie flooding the room. I can understand constant spawning with the red crystal in the room but even then it's ridiculous when they don't stop.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It doesn't help that every few seconds the camera pans to yet another red zombie flooding the room. I can understand constant spawning with the red crystal in the room but even then it's ridiculous when they don't stop.
They should stop (although I forget how many waves there are), and also they can show up in rooms which are not the crystal room. However, they are very hard to survive against. The only infinitely spawning zombies will be in the crystal rooms themselves, spawned from the crystal.

Basically, from what I can gather from save file hacking and experiment, there's a handful of zombies that pursue you through the dungeon level. Spend too long in a given room and the pursuers will catch up, and advancing rooms gives you more time on the countdown.

fireball84

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can never escape from it when it triggers. If the girl still has clothes on they'll keep getting destroyed until she escapes. If she's already naked, it'll get her to climax which brings her closer to permanent KO for the run.
I've finally found the wooden horse. I've tried the clothes approach and it just destroys her clothes (just like you said), but when she's already naked, there's no climax animation; she just continues to ride it forever with the ecstasy bar maxed out. Am I doing something wrong?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've finally found the wooden horse. I've tried the clothes approach and it just destroys her clothes (just like you said), but when she's already naked, there's no climax animation; she just continues to ride it forever with the ecstasy bar maxed out. Am I doing something wrong?
Could have sworn there was a climax animation if she was left there. You might be right, I might be wrong.

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

//.snipped.\\

Basically, from what I can gather from save file hacking

//.snippped.\\

Would this be difficult to do? Or does this require any pre-existing knowledge?

I've looked into the save files already and it seems to be something akin to standard programming code that allows you to alter the various stats and conditions of the girls upon map load, although I can't understand how the item parameters work as each girl has a 'stone bullet' item parameter and only Dorothy can use them.

But until I know what I can/should touch I don't want to alter any data in the save files.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Would this be difficult to do? Or does this require any pre-existing knowledge?

I've looked into the save files already and it seems to be something akin to standard programming code that allows you to alter the various stats and conditions of the girls upon map load, although I can't understand how the item parameters work as each girl has a 'stone bullet' item parameter and only Dorothy can use them.

But until I know what I can/should touch I don't want to alter any data in the save files.
I don't see StoneBullet appearing for every girl, only for Dorothy. That's the name of the magic spell she uses.
Pre-existing knowledge in HTML or any programming makes it obvious on how to edit it. But even without it it's very simple.

The save file is formatted like HTML or a post on a message board. There is a starting tag and an end tag, which is the same as the start tag but with a "/". For example, "<>" and <\>. Information for that element would be placed in the middle of those 2 brackets. Just think of it like editing the stats of an object

I'll be looking at my savefile and I assume it's similar enough to your's to break down the parts:

No idea what exactly goes in between the Dungeons tag. It's empty on a new save but on a previous save where I got game over and restarted, there's some items in there. The CurrentPlace tag should be pretty obvious what it does, but probably best not to mess around with it since it can probably break the game. If you have a save in an area with monsters, they will be listed under CurrentPlace, in the Pursuers section and you would be able to modify the stats of that enemy.

I'd say you should start editing by scrolling down to the Party section. We have Nellie, Sera, and Dorothy with their respective stats & inventory between the tags.

So using Nellie as an example:
  • Inventory - Lets you place items in inventory, separated by a comma. Don't know why there's 2 extra comma even though there's only 4 item slots. For example, you can multiply Nellie's starting sword by putting DragonSlayer between the commas. Just make sure to copy the item stats into ItemParameters later on.
  • HP - obvious, change to a high value to be unkillable. Though you could probably still get locked in by a mob and never actually lose.
  • Tough - No idea, maybe someone else knows
  • UnlockingPower - most likely how quickly they can lockpick doors (maybe chests too?). Set to high value to lockpick quickly
  • Ecstasy - probably the purple bar that gets filled up and the character climaxes
  • Impurity - No idea, shows up as 0 for all my saves, possibly not implemented
  • Bust, Clitoris, etc - probably for some future mechanic involving stimulation of certain body parts. Don't think it has a use in demo
  • MissingFlag & LostFlag - I'm guessing it's when you leave a room while they're getting raped/downed, it gets set to true. Best to leave it at false
  • ItemParameters - defines the stats of each item in inventory, if you're duplicating an item, make sure to copy the stats here too, in addition to adding the name to Inventory. You'll notice there's some "Item /" as a placeholder. If you have 1 item in inventory, there should be 3 of those tags, 2 items/2 tags, etc.

So let's say I want to add a modified DragonSlayer to Nellie's inventory.
First, I add DragonSlayer in between the first empty pair of commas in Inventory

Then I go to ItemParameters and add DragonSlayer and /DragonSlayer in between, making sure to replace an Item / tag if applicable.

Then we start defining the stats of the object (look at an existing item to see how it should be formatted):
  • Remaining - for usable items you would list # of charges, for weapons it's 0.
  • Durability - How long until an object will break. I could probably set it to an extremely high value to have a "permanent" weapon.
  • BrokenItemParameter - Defines the object it will turn into after it breaks. In this case, it will be an item called BrokenDragonSlayer with low durability and gets converted to a weaker spell.
  • ConvertItemParameter - Dorothy can't use weapons, if she were to pick up the sword, it will be converted to a spell which this parameter defines. By default, the DragonSlayer is converted to a Lightning Shock spell and the broken version turns into a Stone Bullet spell.
  • EnchantType & EnchantTime - No idea, possibly not implemented, just make sure it appears in the stats.

Hopefully this is enough for you to understand the basics of editing the save file. You're just changing the specific values to what you want. It would take too long to explain everything to possibly edit, so just test out on your own. You can always make a copy before editing.

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I should point out that editing save files does not appear to be possible. The save files have a hash at the bottom, and without knowing how the hash is computed, making an edit invalidates the save. If you want to cheat this game, then I think the best method would be to use the saves to get initial values and then Cheat Engine.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I should point out that editing save files does not appear to be possible. The save files have a hash at the bottom, and without knowing how the hash is computed, making an edit invalidates the save. If you want to cheat this game, then I think the best method would be to use the saves to get initial values and then Cheat Engine.

whenever im editing the save file, its goes back to entrance.. is that normal?

edit : oh i see, back to manuallly C.E then thanks habisain

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just noticed I think Dorothy can charge up her spells, or you can at lest hold them and let you change direction.