What's new

Chaos (Glenn;Ryu)

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Glenn recognized that telltale sign as soon as she began it. But even though he realized what was coming it didn't lessen the impact of it when Sona suddenly pounced, dropping the man to the floor with the tipping of his chair. To his relief his head avoided a nasty fall thanks to the mimic girl, but that still left him at the girl's mercy where she straddled him. Her hands cushioning his head from underneath, while her body drew close and she bounced excitedly, face smoothing among his before it was buried in her chest. He could hardly believe that Sona was... forgiving him just like that. He had almost expected her to be angry in a way like Shiva had been, even if only a little. The girl truly was inclined to be so bubbly and happy.

When Sona aired her suggested intention to him he quickly replied, "W-what?" Said with a breath as he was released from the prison she had been holding him in for the past minute. Looking to Penguin she seemed absolutely lost to all the talk, overwhelmed by the talk of lovers and her joking about being in a harem with him. And with the mimic's last suggestion she certainly looked like she might pass out from the vocal stimulation alone. "That's uh... I mean... Penguin she doesn't like..." He began initially looking up at Sona before looking back towards Penguin once more, his eyes becoming very aware of the outline of her body barely hidden by the tight clothing she liked to wear. He was pretty sure it was the same curvy outfit she had been wearing when they first met, minus the loose coat she had quickly dawned.

The sight got the same rise out of him as the last time, and with Sona on top of him it would be very hard for him to try to hide it. Especially since she could probably feel it where she still sat on top of him. "You really have a way of putting me in quite a spot Sona..." He said with a blush as color finally began to return to his face, looking away slightly. "Would that really be okay? I mean this is supposed to be your and Penguin's thing. She's the one that you know better and who... well... I'm just some... guy who washed up on shore here. Who couldn't even keep you safe from someone like Aurine. She told me about how she used your life as a bargaining chip to spy on me. Used your worry of harm to the both of us." He revealed to the mimic, a little ounce of anger leaking in near the end of it as he clinched his fist a little. "It's... disgusting. You shouldn't of had to go through any of that. If I stick around you might just have to deal with even worse somehow... but here you wouldn't..."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Sona seemed confused about the bit with her and Penguin. "Huh? What are you talking about? I have a thing? Well, I do~ But... Hmm..." she seems to think a bit, a course of direction that does not go far. "... Nope! I have no clue what you mean. I am friends with Penguin, and I'm friends with you! I like her, I like you! It's that simple!" she declared, while wiggling some more, her breasts dragging along his face from side to side. Then, at the note of Aurine, Sona's smile faded a bit.

(Inspirational Music - )

"It was like that at first..." she nodded. "It's true... But... I think something went wrong with her, at some point. Her soul... When you first met her, was... It was like it was fake. A facade. Someone who liked keeping secrets. Someone who does a lot of bad things... But when she met you, she... To me, she seemed to brighten up a little..." she seemed to have difficulty saying her piece. "I don't hate Aurine, or blame her... She... When we were alone, she told me to mind my own business. I tried to make peace... Because I wanted to help her get along. She spoke with me at length, about how foolish I was and how little of the world I understood... And after you got mad at me, I realized she was right. I was wrong. I thought as long as I stayed positive, it didn't matter what happened, because I could always pull through." she put on a somber smile. "But... Then you got mad... I felt like I ruined everything. I felt like, in that instant... I should have listened to Aurine, and been more careful of what I did... She said... That she was proof enough, that if people find out who you truly are, then you could lose them forever. It was the worst feeling. I felt like I was dying, like my chest sunk, and I was drowning. It wouldn't stop... And I felt so hungry too... But I couldn't come to you for energy... So I thought I was going to curl up and die... I was... Frightened beyond belief... To be with everyone... Then be completely alone..." she declared, much of the mirth drained from her face.

"... But..." she put on a smile again. "I'm not afraid of Aurine. I'm not going to push her away or scorn her. Because she's just like me, in a way. She's someone... With a problem. But she's trying to love with all her might. And I really respect that. She's so much stronger than I am, in every way. If you had left me behind at Waymeet... I'd probably be dead... But she didn't crumble like I nearly did. And I really..." she heaved a heavy sigh, one that allowed her assets to help lighten the mood. "I really respect her for that! Despite how you feel about her right now, she... She's still trying to love you... And... I think I feel the fear that she probably feels every day... I'm afraid of losing you." she confessed. "... We all have our problems, Glenn... I've learned that it's fine, because there's something wrong with all of us. Even you... You're kind of scary sometimes... As if... There's one thing on your mind and you... Are obsessed with it. To the point that... Shiva said she doesn't trust you anymore... But I trust you... And I hope Shiva will come to trust you too. She... S-she... She's what I think both Aurine and I are afraid we'll become. Bitter... Alone... And wrapped in this feeling that the world is out to get you. Shiva acts brave, but I can see it on her soul... She's afraid of the world around her, she feels like it's a place that wishes to feed on her, and so she must fight it... So..."

She lifts a hand. "We all of our problems... And I think all of us are drawn to each other because we want comfort... So... Can you accept us, as flawed as we are?" she asks with a timid voice, before placing her finger against his nose. "Boop..." she booped him tenderly, as if knowing the stigma that was the last time she did it, but more to emphasize.... Would he embrace them, or become like Shiva, and shun the world in distrust and lack of desire to cope with it's disgusting flaws?

All the while... Penguin was with her hands in her lap, her gaze off to the side, as if in another world. Sona's words king of that world, ruling her thoughts, as if she too, had her problems as well... But she said nothing, a girl too timid to fight what seemed like destiny to be cast aside as a freak.

Last edited:
OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score
That something was wrong with Aurine was a thought Glenn could get behind. The way she had been towards all of them certainly spelled as much. He could still remember waking up to find her crazed demeanor holding him hostage, as well as that change of self from earlier that did little to make him think better of her. Hearing of her conversation with Sona, what the bishop said to her had truth to it but her intentions behind it weren't the purest. He could imagine Aurine's voice antagonizing Sona in his mind, calling her a fool and using her bright nature against her to lead her into making bad decisions. All the better to get him all to the sea bishop's self like she wanted right? It made him sick thinking about it, as well as how frightened and terrible he had caused Sona to feel...

"There is a big difference between you and Aurine though. You still have a heart. Who you actually are has a heart and a willingness to be a better person. But Aurine...? She'd get rid of each and every one of you the first opportunity she could. And if you ever got in the way between her and I?" The man grimaced, shaking his head. "To her the only problems are with others and by others. And that includes things like my lack of willingness to be with her and associating with the rest of you. To her it's a problem of mine and not my choice that I might not want to be with her, and something she'll just have to fix by... and I quote 'destroying my body and soul and rebuilding it from scratch' to fix. That might just be talk from her, but it doesn't inspire any good thoughts from me. And neither would her actually trying to fulfill those threats..."

He didn't doubt that Aurine felt something for him, and was perhaps fearful that she might lose him. With how rotten her heart seemed to be... it left little sympathy in him. Pity perhaps... pity that she couldn't realize why she had drew the man further and further away. She might actually have been or could be a good person if she only figured it out and improved herself. "S-Sona..." He began after she booped him with his finger, inspiring the memory of the last time she had done a similar boop. "For you, Penguin, and many of the others I can easily say yes but... someone like Aurine...?" His face crumpled into discomfort. "I'm not so cruel to say she shouldn't have comfort... but I don't think I can ever be that person for her now. I can't give her what she wants. S-she wants to go run off somewhere to the end of the earth and live alone in peace. Just the two of us... away from all this. But I'm not going to run. Too many people's lives are at stake, and someone has to fight what is coming..."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Sona looked sad at his words. "Aurine has a heart too..." she tried to protest. "She used the power of the shard to keep me healthy. Why would she do that if she didn't want me getting closer to you?" she inquired. "I think she knew what she was doing... Even if it was all just to make you like her more than not... I think that desire, acting upon it alone... I think that love in itself is proof of a heart." Sona said in defense of Aurine. "We've all said things we regret, things we thought were right, but just in the moment. You said things that really upset a lot of people as well, Glenn... But despite them thinking awful of your intentions, aren't you being forgiven?" she gave argument to his thought process. "I'm sure even Shiva will forgive you, the one who thought... She actually thought about getting ready to kill you, if she saw you go too far. But I know she will still find it in her heart to forgive, so please... Glenn... See what I see... The side of Aurine you don't know about... And forgive her." Sona said. "She's done so much so far, despite the reasons you hate her. Her home is destroyed, and yet she put everything on you, leaving it behind. I don't know what's going through her head, and I don't think you do either..." Sona sighed.

"I think her world will be crushed if she hears these words from you... And I know what that feeling is. You know I know that feeling... I don't want to see it happen twice." she declared. "All I'm asking... Is to forgive... Try to let Aurine have a second chance. She gave me a second chance, she gave you a second chance... And we gave second chances to each other, Glenn." she said, while taking his hands into her own. "I owe her this much, to not aid in casting her away. So I can't just... Agree with you..." she professed. Indeed feeling like Aurine did something for her that made her think Glenn was wrong. "There can be a happy ending to our stories... But not like this, Glenn... Everyone can see it in your eyes, in a way... For a while... You weren't on the road to happiness... Please, let the people that care about you bring you back. We need to do this together... A good ending isn't made by going off on your own... You'll just be... By yourself, and alone... You don't want that, right?" she inquired sincerely.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score
"She doesn't want you getting closer to me. She wants to BE closer to me than anyone else. To be the only one. She only kept you healthy to keep me happy. To prevent me from being upset and unbalancing her position. Not because she actually cared about your conditions out of altruism. If it had been an option she would have left you to die without a second thought, just to improve her own chances. And that goes for everyone else." He insisted, not really convinced that it wasn't all an act and remembering Aurine's own act and the intentions she had said to him some time before. He remembered her snips at the others. Being asked to forgive Aurine was something very hard for the man to consider, and his gut raged to him that despite the former mimic's pleas that doing so would be a terrible idea that would only serve to make a fool of him and jeopardize the lives of everyone around him.

"It's not going to end well." Glenn replied to Sona when she asked him again to forgive Aurine, some heat rising as she laced fingers with his own. "But I'm already giving her a chance. A chance she's technically failed out the gate already but... I suppose waiting to see a little longer might not hur... might not... well it might be interesting I guess." He sighed, and then broke eye contact with Sona when she talked about is lack of happiness they could see in his eyes. Hands tightening against Sona's own. "I don't want to be by myself. I know what that's like all too well. No...not now... and especially not here on this island. But how are we going to work together now though? Shiva... she hates my guts. You said it yourself, she was actually thinking about killing me. And I can't imagine Aurine will get along with any of you any better than she already has been." He grimaced, already hearing conflict in his head between Aurine and Shiva brewing up over the two of them coming to blows over this or that.

After a long moment of silence the man looked back at Sona and then glanced at Penguin before speaking again. "D-do I really come off as scary? I've been told I'm intense sometimes but scary... that's pretty new... these days at least..." He pondered as his grimace was replaced by a slight twist of contemplation.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
When Glenn called it interesting, Sona seemed a bit happy to hear that line of thinking. "See? That's the way! Just kind of... Give people a chance." she said. "Don't worry about Shiva. Despite how violent she is, she still has that light inside of her. If you look for it, you'll find it. Why not appeal to her? She likes alcohol." Sona offered an idea. "And she likes your butt, like me! I think you can do it if you try to!" she stated that she believes in Glenn.

Glancing at Penguin confirmed it, the girl seemed to become shy at his gaze. The impression left on her was one that made her wary around him.

(Music Used - )

After a time, Sona rose, bringing Glenn in his chair back up as well. "I guess the threesome can wait though. It looks like we have to fix all the bad things that happened! Thanks to some nice dreams, my head is clear. I got all kinds of frustrations worked out of me in those wonderful dreams~" she said with a smile. "I'll be with you the whole way, Glenn! If you're worried, just look to me and I'll make the situation bright and sunny~! Everyone likes me, you know? Even Aurine, if you can believe it. I let her absorb some of my soul once, and she actually found my bright and cheery taste therapeutic. Even if you can't find the strength to do it, I'll be there to ensure we're all happy and fucking again!" she declared her true intentions.

"Um..." Penguin finally spoke up. "Glenn... I think we should both listen to Sona... I feel like... Both you and I have suffered because of it... That... That is... Because we didn't listen... I'm not ready to accept how strange she is, but... My life became a lot better when she returned to me. I think you have something to gain as well... Even in regards to this... Scary Aurine person. I think that if she truly loves you... S-she'll listen to you. If she won't... T-then that's not love, right?" Penguin offered.

Sona clapped her hands. "Exactly! Put Aurine's love to the test, challenge her! She's the one following you, not the other way around! Give it a try! I bet it'll be fun to see a flustered Aurine, right?" Sona giggled. "Anyway, what say we find our friends?" she said, eager to go outside.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score
"Do you really think it'll be as easy as showing up with a bottle of booze?" Glenn asked after his chair was brought upright again. The merc girl liked a kind of cherry saki didn't she? He couldn't recall if they had finished the bottle they had partook in back at her shack. There was a lot about that time which was fuzzy, no thanks to that very saki. Gifting her some more was worth a try. Though how he could incorporate his bottom into was beyond him. Gift it while wearing tight pants? The idea sounded ridiculous, and it wasn't like he even had any clothing to help with that. Closest was the clothing Cynthia had given him but they weren't exactly revealing.

The man was glad to have Sona by his side and to see her bright and cheerful self once more. A lot of the worry of his mind was lifted too knowing that her new body would be more than capable of keeping her energy and spirits high. "I'm glad to have you back Sona... I just wish things hadn't gotten to this point. If I had met you first... if you were the one to hold onto that shard... maybe it wouldn't have." The man speculated. He certainly would have preferred Sona being his shard's 'protector' over Aurine. She wouldn't have had to worry about fading away with it either he imagined. And who knows... maybe she could have kept the others placated too with the energy spread around like she claimed helped with Aurine.

He listened to Penguin when she spoke up, nodding in agreement at her words and looking to her and Sona when she joined in. "You might not think that when you meet Aurine. If you think I'm scary you're in for a shock." The man slowly stood up out of his chair. "Put it to the test how exactly? Ask her to sleep with you or something? That doesn't exactly sound like the most healthy thing for me to be asking. At least not if I want to keep my sanity. And it's not like I can really ask her to do very much else. Not to mention the last time I asked her to do something was back in Waymeet and she was none too happy about your involvement with me while she was away. I kinda don't want to wake up to a face like that again."

The man would follow Sona if she led them outside, at which point Glenn would notice the bike he rode in on, rubbing the back of his head at the sight of it. "Oh yeah... I might have... borrowed... someone's bike. Could one of you do me a favor and report this as found so someone can pick it up for the guy who's waiting on it's return." He asked sheepishly. "And do any of you know a good place to get some quality spirits around here?"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Sona giggled. "Shiva is a more innocent girl than you give her credit for~" she said with cheer. "All I am is nice to her, and she likes me. I think you being... W-well, maybe just be nice and she'll like you?" Sona shrugged. She seemed to be pricking at Glenn's often distance attitude, while also presuming that being bubbly like Sona is the solution to all problems ever. However, she seemed confident about Shiva.

Sona scratched her head about the bit with the shard. "... All I can guess is that Aurine had a really good reason. I mean, why eat the tree when you can just eat infinite leaves?" Sona inquired with an innocent grin. Though the mental imagery made Penguin visibly despair at how... Strange her creation was.

Then, at Aurine, Penguin just shied off. The mere idea he gave to give contest against her own saw her waving an imaginary white flag and not offering argument. Meanwhile, Sona blinked, as if confused. "If it's to make you happy, I think Aurine is more agreeable than you think! I believe you oppose her so much that all you know is conflict from her! Instead of warding her off, make her do things you like! To me, she seems frustrated because she doesn't know what to do to satisfy you... A-and other things too, but she told me lots of interesting things that she definitely told me not to tell you or she'd choke me, so I'll tell you now!" Sona said with a smile. "She said things like, she'd get on all fours and bark if Glenn asked her to! Or wear any outfit he likes, and when I suggested even having a threesome with me and you, she made such a blush! Before she grabbed my head and squeezed reeeaaaly hard! It was so cute! I didn't even mind the pain because I was laughing so hard! She gave up when I didn't stop laughing. We had so much fun~!" Sona said innocently. "But, unlike all my other suggestions, she didn't say no or call me stupid! So that means she'd even be up for a threesome, I think!" Sona offered with a smile, casually mentioning an insult without much mind. It seemed Aurine's abusive nature bounced right off of Sona.

When he asked about spirits...

Sona giggled. "Silly Glenn, there's no ghosts around here!"

Penguin shrugged. "I-I don't go out to drink anywhere... B-but there's a bar nearby where... A local girl and an unknown accomplish started a bar fi..." She didn't cut herself off due to some kind of realization that Glenn was the unknown, but because of her slip of tongue. She held one hand over her mouth, as if the shame of her misspoken word was enough to kill her. "... I heard it's good..."

"That sounds like Glenn and Shiva!" Sona declared.

"Sona..." Penguin sighed.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score
The man merely shrugged at Sona's words to him about Shiva and Aurine. "If you say so... they haven't seemed all that innocent so far though. And with Aurine... well I'm expecting a pretty good reason at this point." He remembered that the sea bishop did comment about that, of not actually wanting to take the shard from him at all. That it was done so at the request of Cynthia. The question now was why exactly? What was really gained by doing all of that, compared to doing something like he had suggested could have been done when he had first met with Aurine. There was clearly something bigger going on that he wasn't privy to. That vision he saw with those 'angels' certainly pointed to it. And he was pretty sure it wasn't some deception either. The feeling that had coursed through him had been... intense. He was half tempted to say something about it to his companions but held off. It had seemed like something he wasn't meant to see, and given how the others were hiding things up until now he felt it would only make them want to double down on those efforts to keep him in the dark. He had a feeling the visions wouldn't allow that though, if there were more than one.

"Make her do things I like?" He questioned with a roll his eyes. "I'd like her to be an actual good person. And not someone who threatens to paint the walls red just because the person she likes says no or someone else gets in her way. Which I remind you is how she will see all of you; people in the way between her dream world with me." It sounded like a terrible idea. Leading Aurine on to do things for him. If what Sona said was true she would likely do it but she would also expect something in return. And without her growing as a person she would just be the same old Aurine. Who would probably get frustrated enough to repeat that whole scene he had with her back in Waymeet. And who would probably just do the things he asked as an act and not change at all.

He sighed himself at the thoughts and at the comments about Shiva and his escapade at the bar the other day. "Oh... that place. I remember that place, certainly a dive bar filled with some questionable people. And some assholes who needed a good beat down. Not sure how they'll feel about seeing me again. Though it was mostly Shiva who caused a mess. Are you sure there are no other places we could go? I was more thinking of something like a general or liquor store honestly." He asked, briefly patting Penguin on the shoulder in assurance that what slipped out during her talk was alright.

If there was a general or liquor store it would be the one he would prefer and head off towards. Otherwise it would be back to the bar where he had first met Shiva, hoping very much that the damage from before had been quick and easy to repair and that they wouldn't think to ill of his presence.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Penguin seemed to tense up as her shoulders bunched together and she adopted the face of someone who looked ready to cry when Glenn touched her shoulder. "Mnn..." She made a small whimper.

Sona started to seem frustrated as she grabbed Glenn in such a way that he was bent over from behind to receive a boob hat on his head with Sona's arms wrapping around him. "Gleeen! You can't be like thiiis!" she pouted. "That line of thinking is why all this bad stuff happened! You gotta focus on the good things, trust me! Don't make me do stuff, like punish you!" She warned him. "Since you've been a bad boy, I get to do things to you! So if you don't want me to tease you a lot, you gotta try!" she declared.

After recovering from the shoulder tap, Penguin spoke. "T... There's a quiet shop you can just buy spirits off the shelf just down the street..." she declared.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score
Glenn quickly steadied himself when Sona leapt on him from behind, stumbling a step or two in the process. "Alright... alright I get it! No need to get rough sweetheart... I'll try to think positively..." He told Sona before pondering a moment or two with his new backpack. "I guess I could always ask Aurine to... give advice when I need it? And to help out with some of the plans I have? Being a mermaid she would know about how best to make people comfortable in or with water right? Or even how to channel it properly?" He asked idly. It would be pretty helpful to know some things about making aquatic mamono comfortable from an actual aquatic mamono. Plus she could also have advice on normal mamono too, though at that the locals, Duvain's or even Cynthia's help could be a substitute he figured. "I don't know how well she'd be up for fun with others Sona. She seemed quite adamant about not wanting to be involving in that kind of lifestyle. I'm surprised she didn't squeeze your head flat honestly. I don't think you'll be able to do such a thing again now that you've got a physical body."

Hearing of the smaller shop, the man gave a relieved smile. "To that quiet shop it is then. I'd rather not make a scene again if it can all be helped." Hopefully the small shop would have something that Shiva would appreciate. With little time to waste he would lead them towards the shop's location as it was pointed out, pondering exactly how he was gonna pay for the alcohol in the meantime.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Yay!" Sona replied, immediately happy to hear his words, bouncing and waving her body back and forth as if slowly wiggling, her hair going to and fro slowly. When she heard his idea about Aurine, Sona nodded, grinning. "Aurine would love that! You're off to a great start!" she offered a thumbs up with her left hand while her right went to her hip in a special pose while winking at him, before returning to weaving about and bouncing slightly on her heels. Then, at the last bit, she just chuckled. "Hee-hee-hee... You see, because I did this, that means Aurine owes me, right? I ain't scared~" Sona said with confidence. Then, she rose her arm. "Let's go shopping!"

Then, Penguin decided she needed something from the store and decided to come with as a good excuse to get out of the house...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

(Inspirational Music Used: )​

Penguin as it turns out, had a car. One that she offered to drive since someone was coming to get the bike. When they arrived at the store, Glenn saw that it had a very simple name. 'General Store.' Indeed, very normal. Penguin found a block sectioned off by white paint on the ground for her hover car to land on, before everyone got out. Then, as if great minds did indeed think alike, they saw the one and only who would also be thinking of alcohol at a time like this. Her white hair made her stand out even amongst the twelve other patrons in the shop. That and her sudden and aggressive movements, she was easily the most rowdy looking person in the area. She was currently looking to and fro in the side aisle pertaining to the spirits Glenn sought. She looked scuffed up as well, worse than before. One might assume she got into a fight after he left, presumably with Isabell's crew. She had some bruises and red marks as well as rips in her clothes with red cuts that bled. Everyone around her looked at her as if she were someone to stay away from. Yet still, her eyes were glistening with childlike glee as she observed her choices of self poison. She looked like a child that couldn't decide the toy she wanted. Or rather, one she could afford it seemed. There was a particular brew labeled 'Summer Breeze' that looked like a drink meant for the rich. She stared at it with Envy. "Still here as always, waiting for me~! Oh how I think about stealing you everyday~" Shiva cooed, her hands clasped together near her face in glee.

"If you steal, I will shoot!" declared a man who looked like he was from a different area of the island, possessing short black hair and narrow eyes.

Shiva growled at the shop owner. "Shaddup, every day with you! I'm not gonna steal it. I have more respect for alcohol than that!" she declared.

"Why you steal chips then!?" he shouted angrily.

Shiva's face began to look like an angry lion, veins appearing in her forehead. "BECAUSE IT'S NOT ALCOHOL! Don't you understand the universal tongue, you freaking Zippangu baka waru!" Shiva suddenly spoke in a tongue Glenn wasn't familiar with.

"If you're not gonna buy, then leave! You crazy lady! How are you still not arrested!?" he made a hand gesture as if to shoo her. Shiva was gritting her teeth. She looked ready to jump over the counter and fight the man. And oddly enough, he looked ready to receive her.

Sona just giggled. "Shiva's having an exciting time as usual, and how convenient! Go get her, tiger!" Sona declared, making a feline hand motion and ushering a small 'rawr' at him.

Meanwhile, Penguin looked terrified. Her eyes were wide open and she was shaking in place. "... I-Is no one worried about how angry she looks...?"

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score
Glenn was grateful that Penguin decided to come along with them and offered them a ride in the vehicle she possessed in the process. He hadn't been looking forward to traveling on foot to such a place in lieu of leaving the bike behind. His developing skill of riding such thing still ongoing. He had driven similar vehicles like the bike back home and yet despite his best efforts he was having the hardest time controlling it properly like he could before. It was almost like he was having to learn a new dialect, just in magical form. It was perplexing... but not something insurmountable. He'd get the hang of it eventually, and with Shiva's help it would be almost assured but... that assumed she'd even want to teach him as well as she had any longer.

They made their way to the shop in good time, a little place that served for general goods. And which a number of people were casually perusing the goods on display. One of which stood out immediately. Shiva was here... and she looked worse for wear. Despite her enthusiastic movements the scuffling marks left on her were plain to see. Her clothing was torn, with cuts and bruising clearly visible. Had the group with Isabel gotten into another fight with her after he left, or had it been someone else? Perhaps the people from the bar the other day? The man couldn't guess. What he did know was he hadn't expected to run into her this soon, and that his stomach crumpled with some anxiety with how she might react to him being here if she did see him.

"N-now!?" He asked in a bit of a hush, turned back toward Sona and then around again to Shiva when he did so. She seemed very interested in a certain bottle the owner had on display, and if the man had to guess it was a drink she couldn't afford. The two of them had a history as well he heard, and looked about ready to come to blows. Perhaps finding her in such a disheveled state shouldn't be all that surprising then if this is how she normally interacted. Taking a deep breath, he shooed any thoughts of hiding in the store until the girl left to get the bottle in secret and approached the two of them, looking down towards the floor and at a slight angle away from Shiva so as to not be betrayed by any angry look she might give him.

"Excuse me but are you the owner of this store. I was told this was an excellent place to acquire a gift... for a friend of mine. I may have said and done some stupid things and well... she really likes her drinks..." He explained to the man before pulling out the bag with the last bit of the few valuables he happened to have from Waymeet and placed it on the counter. All the while feeling on the spot as the person he was talking about was literally only a foot or two away. "Would this be enough for that bottle you have there?" He asked the owner, turning to give Shiva a long nervous glance and to see how she would react. As well as a nervous smile.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Walking right up, the man looked at what he had to offer. "I don't accept tha-!" then he realized that he was giving something amazing. He scooped it up immediately. "... Exception. " he added, before pointing at the drink. "It's yours, enjoy, fine customer!" the man said with a bow of his head.

Glancing back at Shiva, he saw the expression of someone who looked like they just saw the love of their life walking away, holding hands with another person. He certainly had her attention. But his words didn't seem to sink into her mind, as he felt like Shiva now had a massive target pointed at his head, and she was staring at him in such a way that he could see her envisioning how she'd attack him for the drink in the reflection of her eyes, open wide with shock.

"If she gets in your way, I will taze her." the shopkeeper rose a small gun with a metallic fork on the end of it and winked. "Most of time, it work."

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score
"Thanks... but that'd shouldn't be necessary." He answered the shop keep, making his way over to retrieve the brew that Shiva so greatly fantasized over. His intentions and words clearly went over the merc girl's head as she seemed absolutely beside herself with what was happening. That look in her eyes speaking volumes of what she intended to do given the circumstance. Was she considering this one of those betrayals she said she hated so much? Glenn really didn't want to find out. He already had his imagination considering how she would attack him over this if he did nothing to save the way it was going currently. Carefully he collected the drink from the shelf, and then turned back to face Shiva's stare.

Shiva really was in a poor state. And her shocked yet hostile look only made her look worse off than when he last saw her. Glenn glanced past Shiva towards where everyone was for a moment to catch a glimpse at Sona's enthused face before looking back at the merc girl. Taking a deep breath before approaching closer to her while holding the delightful beverage she desired. "I wasn't expecting to run into you so soon... but... t-that's good! It's good to run into you here now, because I wanted to say... thank you. For everything." He told her with a slight pause. "I know I wasn't what you expected, and in ways you aren't what I expected either. Some parts still really bother me too but, I'm pretty sure now it's just your way of being you. One of those rough patches everyone has. Including myself..."

Nervously, with some anxiety that she might actually make good on a thought to attack him in the shop the man shifted on his feet. "I didn't mean to make you upset before. I still have a lot to learn about this island and the people on it. And despite what you might think... you're wrong. I may have thought about it but... I never crossed you out as a friend." Following his words, Glenn glanced at the bottle in his hands before returning eye contact with Shiva. Bringing the beverage up and stretching his arms towards her presenting it. Cradling it towards her in an open gesture.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Approaching Shiva, she looked as patient as the town executioner, watching the obedient accused accept their fate. Her hands were held as if holding an invisible great axe, waiting for him to lower his head and be dealt his final blow. Then, he began to speak to her.

I wasn't expecting to run into you so soon... but... t-that's good!
Shiva blinked, . "... Hah?" she offered a voice of confusion.

I wanted to say... thank you. For everything.
She had a moment of silence, "..." Before leaning back, , as if in total disbelief.

I know I wasn't what you expected, and in ways you aren't what I expected either. Some parts still really bother me too but...
He went on, talking about himself, about her, but Shiva quickly seemed like a woman with a short attention span as quickly showed that the topic was being lost on her. Until he uttered a pair of words:

-you're wrong-
And just like that she seemed to become . As if an insult to her being correct was made and she had to respond to that challenge.

However, her immediate hostility was canceled when he held out the beverage. Being presented the alcohol, he seemed to at the very least, end on a good note as such that if one took a picture, someone who never knew her would think Shiva was just a happy young girl.

She snatched the drink right up from his hands and hugged it to her body, humming lovingly as if finding the drink so precious. A union she had been waiting for with great strife. After a minute of her hugging the alcohol bottle, lost in a world where only she and it existed, Shiva looked up and saw Glenn there. Then, a moment of seriousness briefly seemed to flash on her expression. "You said a lot of annoying shit... But someone who buys me booze like this...

( )​

"I can't bring myself to hate 'em~" She said with a smile and a shrug, before unceremoniously popping the top of the bottle off with her powerful finger alone and taking a whole mouthful, to which she quickly corked it and let out a drunkard sigh. "Pu-hah!" she laughed while coughing at the same time. "This... It hurts so much! I love it! It's like I'm drinking liquid poison!"

From the smell, Glenn's nostrils never graced a more powerful alcoholic beverage. It had characters he didn't recognize on it. It wasn't a common language to this area. From somewhere else, traveling far to grace the mouth of someone rich. "Fuuuck...!" Shiva gestured with some discomfort, her arm going to support herself on the nearby store shelf. "... I... I think taking a mouthful like usual was a... A... A bad... Eye... Dee..." She started to look VERY unsettled. She clearly underestimated the alochol's power. She was too complacent.

"Hah! What you get, dumbass girl!" the shopkeeper seemed to be at the peak of his day, laughing and smiling. "That's the best oni brew from Zippangu! Legendary! Idiot like you can't drink like an oni!"

Shiva's left eye was twitching and she was shaking like a wet dog. She slowly brought a hand to her stomach, seemingly making some desperate weaves. After a moment, she seemed to calm down... Slightly. She lumbered forward, almost falling and as such, she grasped Glenn's clothes at his chest for support, looking up at him with a wide smile and speaking with the breath of the devil. "G-Glenn... I can't walk, and I might vomit... Help me, okay?" she inquired. Even if he had every intent, his body screamed to run away from the smell. Shiva's grip was absolute. She was ready to tear off his shirt before releasing him.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score
Despite all of his words practically flying right over Shiva's head, the message he was trying to convey at least seemed to get across when he presented the delightful bottle to her. The numerous faces she made cementing into a visage of joy as she cradled the bottle she took with animate happiness. The sight he had to admit was actually quite cute. Especially given what he knew of Shiva's normal disposition. Glenn continued to stand somewhat awkwardly as she held the bottle in her own little world for over a minute, glancing at the shopkeeper who was watching the sight with some amusement himself, before the merc girl would finally turn her attention back toward him.

In the span of a moment the man went from relief that the gift had gotten him back on Shiva's good graces somewhat to being absolutely terrified at just what the hell happened to be contained in that bottle. From the smell alone he wasn't convinced that the stuff actually wasn't liquid poison like Shiva described. The stench was strong, from an absolute ridiculous proof contained within. So much so that he feared even the slightest friction could be enough to cause the stuff to ignite. And worse yet, it was something that even the merc girl could barely handle. "A brew from Zippangu? Those Oni sure they don't play around." The man commented idly, watching Shiva on the verge of collapse where she was before he saw he weave some kind of spell craft and calm significantly.

Being approached, the man grasped at the merc girl's arms when she stumbled forward and grabbed at his own clothing. Taking his clothing in a death grip to support herself, and looking up to speak with him with a voice that carried the scent of that powerful brew she now held. In the state she was in, she would probably have to crawl out of the shop to get anywhere. "Jeeze Shiva... how did you ever live this long? You really are one tough girl..." He said with a slight smile, shaking his head some in disbelief of her antics. "Come on... Sona and Penguin are waiting." Glenn revealed to Shiva before hooking his arm around her back and then the other under her legs to carry her out. Where he would rejoin with Sona and Penguin still holding onto his smile from before with a poisoned yet grinning Shiva.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
When he went to pick her up, Shiva seemed to get the idea. Or rather, she didn't. She tried to help... In a way, and ended up wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. His hand on her legs ended up on her ass and his hand on her back ended up on the back of her head. Glenn found that if he didn't hold his hand tightly to her ass, she would fall. "Alright... Let's... Urp... Let's go..." she cheered with a quickening loss of sober mentality. Seeing the two, Sona and Penguin blinked. Penguin looked the most confused.

"W-why... Are you carrying her like that?" Penguin asked, astonished at how Glenn's fingers were digging into the wonderful mix of plush and firm that was Shiva's powerful ass. "Way to go, Glenn!" Sona cheered, seemingly thinking him now on ass groping terms with Shiva meant he was successful. Meanwhile, Glenn's neck was being tortured with delightful feelings of Shiva groaning and moaning into his neck flesh. "I need something in my mouth..." Shiva said with a sickly tone, before deciding that Glenn's earlobe needed to be in her mouth, as she began sucking on it and sending an odd feeling through his body, a mix of a feeling like tickling and bizarre pleasure.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score
Feeling hot under the collar and holding a blush, Glenn carried Shiva the way she had mounted him. His grip initially set to carry her differently now having to cradle both the girl's head and her ass to keep her from dropping to the floor. A much more perverse scene than he would have liked but it worked. "It's not how I intended to carry her... it just happened." He assured Penguin, the shy yet perverted girl getting a eyeful of his hand sunk deep into the flesh of Shiva's ass. Doing his best not to trying to actively grope it, as well as trying to ignore the assault on his neck. Shiva's moaning and squirming there sending tingles through him where groaned.

A sharper tickle spread through him when the merc girl, not content to just breath heavily into his neck, decided to take his earlobe into her mouth. Gently sucking on the thing as he carried her. Considering how he was carrying her, it made him very self conscious of how they appeared to be acting. Not to mention it felt good. Far more than it probably should in fact. It made he ponder if even touching that brew could cause such an effect through his skin. Or Shiva had a few extra tricks she was keeping up her sleeves. Either prospect was scary. "We need to get her someplace where she can recover for a bit. How about we go back to my room at the dorms? I'd imagine the bed and room there is better than..." He paused to glance at Shiva before continuing, "...well it's comfy enough. The place should be big enough to accommodate all of us. Plus I'd like you to meet Jill and give me your insight on her design so far Penguin. I still do have a bit of... weight control to work through with her."

If there were no objections, Glenn's room at the dorms would be their next destination. Which hopefully wouldn't be too far, as the man could only imagine how awkward it would look for him to be carrying Shiva around the way he was while she was suckling on his ear. And how bothered both that and the sensations of it would make him.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Penguin suddenly looked suspicious of Glenn. "I... I suppose I'll come with too..." she said, though it seemed like now she wanted to keep an eye on him, a critical eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
( )​

Making his way back to his apartment, thanks to Penguin's vehicle fitting them all, the trio plus drunkard made it to his home, where Jill was currently doing casual cleaning. Dusting and sweeping. Though the place hardly seemed to need it. It looked like she'd been doing nothing but making sure it was welcoming. "Ah, master, you did not inform me you were coming. I would have set candles to create a welcoming aroma." she declared, giving a bow. "You have guests. Shall I prepare a meal?" she inquired.

Meanwhile, Jill would also prepare a spot for Shiva on the couch, complete with a puke bucket, if it was absolutely needed.

Shiva let out one sigh.

And then it was needed, as her cheeks puffed out and she turned green.

In the aftermath... . Meanwhile, everyone was gathered around her as if attending a funeral. Silence filled the room.