What's new

Chapter 2 - The Calm Before the Storm

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Chapter 2 - The Calm Before the Storm

Izzy sort of returns the smile, not quite showing fang herself, but there's a touch of a chuckle that accompanies it. "Can't help my worrying over my dear, sweet auntie, you know." Of course, her real answer to Claire's question wasn't going to get voiced, but the Gangrel didn't need to know that. Claire will, though, catch the nod that Izzy gives when she makes her remark about finding her.

Once Claire's gone, she moves to Raven, wrapping her arms around one of his. "I have the sneaking suspicion that she's right. We're smack dab in the middle of something and it's not going to be pretty." In fact, Claire's talk of the set-up had her wondering about the situation with Lucky tonight. If it wasn't supposed to be something similar, despite his knowing Ronny. "The time for careful might be over, but I've got a feeling the time for clever might just be beginning."

With a little tug, she'll urge him toward their haven, taking care to be a little extra alert along the way tonight, at least until they're settled and he has the wall in place. After that, it's a matter of thinking things through and eventually letting the night give way to rest.

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Chapter 2 - The Calm Before the Storm

The sun once again rises as the coterie settles in from their nightly troubles once again.

((Onwards to Chapter 3.))

Last edited: