What's new

Chapter 5 Home is where the Heart is (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Rikke ran fast as she could using her intuition to return to where she had seen the old sea Judge. Once more she found the two guards looking bored at their post. Still she was hardly a sight to miss. The one guard pushed the other. "Oi pay up she came back." Looking at Rikke he scowled and handed over some coin to the other guard throwing a dirty look his way. Other than that they didn't stop her from entering the grounds. She once again found the old man sitting in his garden whittling away at a piece of wood that vaguely looked boat shaped.

Last edited:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thankfully the rogue paid some attention when she was lead away and especially when making her return trip to the town center! 'Lets see...' the rogue subtly sharpened her eyes and focused, before turning down the streets that seemed familiar! Albeit it took some trial and error, soon enough the seemingly out of place guards confirmed the correct route! She had made it! "Morning boys~" Rikke beamed the duo a smile, as fortunately neither seemed to even make a move to stop her... infact it seemed they thought she returned to pay her fine?! As if!.. Yet they'd not need to know.

Heading inside, Rikke looked around keeping an absolutely superior air about her! Afterall, she had quite literally a list of the biggest fiends in the city right in her hands! A group this 'judge' had ignored for so long "And a Good morning to you too." the rogue spoke up perhaps interrupting the locations tranquility and looked over the old man.... Was this really the figure she'd trust to clean up the city? Well it was him or noone "I've a gift for you."

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The old man looked up at Rikke his weathered face dark from the sun, his stormy eyes taking her in. Setting his wood work down he offered up a hand for the documents. If Rikke handed them over he would look through them, before sighing. I appreciate your efforts my dear. But this business while questionably moral is still legitimate. I will refrain from asking how you got this information. He looked at Rikke with a slight scowl that softened slightly. I do appreciate what you did to that dairy. The real offenders however are still at large. He set the paper work down before placing a hand in his weathered coat and withdrew a envelop for her and handed it over. "You'll find that you may need this to further your... cause." He winked at her before picking up his boat to start working again. "Oh please tell Emilia that I would like to have a dinner with her some evening, after all she is a visitor in my fair city its only natural for her to pay her respects.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Rikke blinked as the old man extended his hand, yet not as a greeting but expectingly? "Oh? No magic word?" she'd smile slyly, though considering the almost palpable lightning in the olds mans eyes didn't push her luck! "Consider this a notion of trust. A list of people who capture and transform people for strange ill things." the rogue would place the document in the mans hands and grinned triumphantly fully prepared to see the judges expression change upon seeing this! And soon enough she would indeed get her reaction--- but not quite the one that she expected!

"Legitimate?!" Rikkes eyes widened "They're taking people and turning them...into... into..." what was the best word for it... "Bimbos! Big titty Bimbos!" the rogue argued out, clearly fuming at the old mans reaction! What did he mean legitimate! People, albeit ruffians, were taken from the street and were turned into absolute Bimbos, how could the old man--- "Oh... Now is not the time to perv ou---" somehow ending that sentence seemed like a bad idea! As Rikkes intincts silenced her just in time!

Still hopefully the rogues outrage came after she received the letter or wouldn't cause her not to receive the mysterious envelope, yet to think she went through all that trouble just for the old man to seeming perv out at having a chance of ruling a town of Busty Beauties! Rikke would growl subtly and look to the envelope and wouldn't elaborate any further until she checked what it contained. This better be good!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
As Rikke read the letter the judge spoke. The girls you speak of are graduates of the Finishing acadamy at Hustimer. They have contracts and written agreements." He whittle some more. "However the one's behind it have someone at the academy someone who works for them. I do not know who they are. My vision cannot see that far. That is where you come in. Succeeded and your debt is paid." As he spoke Rikke read the letter. It was an acceptance letter to Hustimer finishing school for young woman. It even had a slip for everything Rikke would need to look like a student.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Rikke blinked as it wasn't a list of names, it wasn't some top secret information... but inside was a rather elegant letter of Invitation to Hustimer academy? The rogue blinked in surprise and turned to the old man who elaborated further. Why did that name sound so familair?--- A seeming jolt rushed through Rikkes body as she realised exactly where she heard the name before! It was the place the documents referred to as 'The Academy!' wait he knew?

"What do you mean written contracts? You mean the duo in that mansion? They've enlisted to stay in that place willingly?" Rikke raised an eyebrow as the next question perhaps was even far more important "What exactly do you suspect is going on in this Academy?" while indeed the Academy was listed among the documents hinting at its importance, it was unclear what part it played in the overall operations of Jericho... Operations that seemed to extend from human milking plants to strange technological advances and even up to collection of 'exotic species and slaves'!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Yes written contracts, and their are five young ladies who work that establishment." He took a moment to look up at Rikke. "Your foe is far more devious than you imagine. As for what goes on at the place I can only speculate. Most of the woman who go there go on to live their lives in the vairous noble houses. Learning edicat, dancing, poetry, etc... A few however seem to change their life completely. Becoming.... well you saw some of them." He looked back at his carving again. "Thats all I know about that place."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
In other words... Jericho had some sort of 'scouts' to pick out the most promising or perhaps just the most gorgeous girls, before turning them into something they could sell! Rikkes eyes narrowed at the suspicion, as indeed if she wanted to really hurt the bastard her best move was to slowly dismantle the little empire he's made! Her first step to ruin the milking plant was already a fair success, seemed this would be the next step! "I see..." Rikke stashed away the invitation and the list of clothing "Alright, you have a deal. I'll take care of this pouching and we'll call it even on my debt." albeit it was likely both of them knew the debt didnt truly play any role in the rogues decision....

"Though if I return to this city and find it a milky paradise of busty girls. We'll need a stern talking old man." The rogue added clearly in a joking manner lightly sticking her tongue out, before heading off! Seemed yet again the girl had a change of plan! Though this time it was serious! It was time to infiltrate a luxurious school or academy even!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Rikke would make her arrangements, discussing her plans with both Emilia and Irianna. Thankfully the old man had given her what amounted to a receipt that covered all her school expenses, uniform, books, incidentals. While Rikke waited Emilia gave her a crash course on edicate and proper lady like behavior. She had indeed leared some of this from The Peslies but that seemed almost a life time ago. Once the day came Rikke was off the journey would take a week in itself letting her start at the beginning of the new semester. Thankfully the carriage stopped at several small villiages or road side inns so her her camping outside was limited. Still the bumpy ride was starting to wear on her tush. At last however Rikke soon saw a large city off in the distance. Of special note was a large Manor house surrounded by a high stone wall and surrounded by lush gardens.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
With the sun high in the sky it would be no later than just past mid-day as the rattling carriage arrived and finally delivered it's most curious passenger "Thank you~!" the girl jumped with surprising grace onto the stone cut path beneath her feet, as soon enough her green eyes rised up to see the small city of Hustimer and it's crowning jewel already sparkling from the small hilltop it resided on - the Hustimer Academy for the Gifted and Wealthy! The passenger smiled to herself as she'd fix her orange hair lightly and looked on with eyes of mischief 'Well... Charlie always said I should work on my studies.' Rikke smiled brightly at the thought, as she had indeed finally arrived!

After having learned the Academies activities and Jerichos plan for it, seemed the rogue would need to leave an impression of either an examplary student or~ A most luscious beauty, whichever reputation would come first! It certainly came as surprise to Emily at just how many changes of plans her troublesome guest had come up with, but after having learned of the rogues meeting with the old man, something that seemed to adorn her even paler than usual, especially after she heard the details of the girls mannerisms with him... The plan was set! Two weeks! Rikke had two weeks of complete freedom to get her bearings and atleast start on the trail of Jerichos activities, after that Ilie and her girls would arrive to provide backup, support... or perhaps even rescue!

Her uniform packed and invitation as pristine as since the man had given her, seemed the girl would need to bring her bag forward and towards the Academy! Right! if their ploy worked someone... stuffy and uptight should either be waiting for her, or~ They would arrive later to the local inn and pick her up! Still as the rogue looked around the town itself was rather simple, yet clearly well taken care of. The cut stone road, some notion of pavements, carefully renewed buildings... Yet so few people? Clearly the city seemed to only serve and survive thanks to its Academy nearby, potentially even just being part of it!

With whatever free time she had the rogue would hoist her bag up and inspect the city, perhaps even head to the inn unless someone approached her! It was a strange feeling though... HER of all people heading to a Snobby Academy, yet how bad could it be!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
As the previous carriage unpacked its other supplies a well appointed young man approached Rikke. "Maam I have come to carry your luggage to the Academy. Another carriage should arrive shortly for your pick up." Hefting the one bag easily he looked for others. "Maam did some of your luggage become lost?" Answering how she would Rikke would wait not much longer until a shiny black carriage with leather seats pulled up. It was pulled by the magnificent black horse she had ever seen. In side rode two woman. One seemed stern unyielding with a perpetual scowl. The other was smiling lightly, young and attractive. The older woman with graying hair that was once black spoke. "Quickly young miss we have opening ceremonies to attend to." Younger woman with coppery brown hair done up in a tight bone smiled at Rikke warmly. "Indeed we are in a slight Rush but no need to be rude. My name is Helga and my companion is Agatha."

As the introductions finished the footman who drove the carriage stepped out and opened the door for Rikke and offered his hand to help her in. The two woman watched her like a hawk almost silently judging her very movements. Once seated Agatha snorted and looked away while Helga took out a small book and a pen. "No Rikke we are indeed in a hurry so I brought some of the admission materials with me. Now the letter we recived said that your mother remarried and that your new step father insisted on your attendance to finishing school. Can you tell me what you did before school, and if you've had any other training that might help us with a curriculum?"

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Rikke blinked "Oh.. er.. No. I'm a light packer." the girl smiled to the attendee kindly, as just as expected she was already awaited! "What of the uniform? Should I er... adorn it now or?" the girl inquired sheepishly, subtly glancing to the small bag she had for the clothes. The uniform... It was likely one of the more expensive pieces of clothing the rogue had the chance to adorn, albeit it certainly had some quirks to its design. Hopefully her casual clothes would do for now, as unless the rogue wished to make quite the splendid show on the road... which she did not!.. there was no real way to get redressed.

Still with her bags handed off, it would be almost mere moments before a black carriage rode right next to her! It's steed brilliant, sleek black and almost more well groomed and combet than the girl herself was! As for it's riders, it would certainly be quite the curious pair! A seemingly warm-hearted mature girl and what the rogue best could describe as 'an old wicked crone'! "Oh... crap, am I late?!" Rikkes eyes widened as she'd jump into the carriage, not even noting her light curse had already brought a fair bit of dark gazes towards her!

Whatever the case may be, soon enough the girl found herself seated in the carriage with the strange duo, each one subtly albeit sharply looking her over! Considering the rogues tendencies to show off, perhaps it was for the best that this time Emilia picked out the outfit! One that seemed to be a cozy turtleneck and equally as comfy styled jeans, the set not so complimented by a pair of simple boots... as the rogue certainly wasn't one for heels! Less so one to properly walk in them!

Rikke certainly couldn't help, but feel a subtle ever-present tingling of equal excitement and anxiousness... She hardly ever attended a real school, atleast not since her days in the Orphanage way way back! Yet here she was sitting enroute to what seemed to be snob and richgirl haven! "Oh... Sure." the girl would snap out of it as the topic of attendance came up "Mhm~" her story was indeed that her Father Richard Peslie, the surname picked out by the rogue herself, had gotten into a personal conflict and perished in it. Leaving only her and her three sisters, as well as her mother. It was then that the girls would encounter Des Gravil, who would be their new stepfather and the same person that would send out the el---- smartest of the girls to this Academy!

"Oh, before school I've generally been taking care of my sister Jessica as well as some planning." Rikke smiled kindly, as she'd need to think up anything that could help her in the academy! Lockpicking... sneaking... dancing.... seduction-- gah! None of those skills were going to count! Nor could she even name, especially with the Crone there! "W-well... I've been well trained in fencing, atheletics and some leadership skills as well!"

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Thankfully no one seemed too upset over her attire. With only the crone as Rikke called her giving it a second dismissive glance, probably more to the current state of modern attire. Still as Rikke listed off her backstory, Helga seemed to check off some details. Giving a brife "Oh my!" as Rikke listed fencing. This seemed to draw the ire of the old crone though. "You'll find no such activity here." This made Helga frown, but she continued on. "We may not offer fencing as a course but we do have several sport activities These include tennis, riding, aquatics, and General physical education. Lets see.... well your letter and other information dose not include a tutor's note so sadly we may have to start you out with a proficiency test to gauge your education level. As for the other classes, there will be an edicate, running a household,. dancing, and conversation. There are a few electives as well. Poetry, art, and the book club.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well... perhaps no fencing would prove to the rogues benefit! Afterall, for her cover she was just to be a standard, simple, albeit gorgeous new student! No heroics, no weapons and no armor!.. Still as the woman continued seemed the first snag would come far sooner than expected! "E-Education level..?" what education level?! The girl did pick up a few things during her stay with the Peslies, but beyond that and some very early school years--- Well, she'd just have to improvise! How hard can it be? "Yeah.. sure! No problem!" she'd beam the duo a confident smile, even if she'd nervously and very subtly gulp.

The other subjects listed however didn't sound too bad, even if Poetry sounded groan-inducing pretentious, book club seemingly pointless and ethiquette--- well the rogue was the very model of perfect ethiquette! Rikke thought to herself as she remained seated sideways on the cozy chair in a less than glamorously feminine fashion.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Confidence was one of Rikke's better traits, but unbeknownst to her she was not filling either of her travel partners with much. Helga continued on about how each week consisted of five days of classes these lasted from early morning to the evening with breaks for meals at noon and five bells. Classes would start at eight and end with the evening meal. It was then the Crone spoke. There are two free one hour slots before the meals. Most of our Ladies use this time for free study or to relax. Do not be late. Breakfast as well as all meals will be served by members of our second school.

After a moment of scribbling Helga handed Rikke a piece of paper.

7 am: Breakfast
8-9:30 am: First class
9:30:-11 am: Second class
Noon: Lunch
1-2:30 pm: Third Class
2:30-4 pm: Fourth Class
5 pm: Dinner

As Rikke looked over this rather blank scheduled the carriage pulled into white painted walls of Hustimere Academy. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw ladies in similar school outfits as herself chatting and walking with each other, and occasionally followed by young woman in maid uniforms. Her carriage pulled in-front of a small regal house that had a simple sign stating staff administration and housing. From here a brick path lead to two large structures. One was regal almost cathedral like while the other was Smaller and less ornate but still impressive. Her two companions got out and waited for Rikke.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Two hours of free time... during the break from the activities and then the whole evening! The rogue subtly and devilishly bit down on her lower lip, as it seemed the timings for her movements were all too clear now! Still... All of these 'classes' and 7am breakfast?! B-But what of her sleeping in routine! Yet then again, perhaps it was good that her time on the Lady very quickly got her used to 'early hours', whether she liked it or not.

"But this says just 'Classes'." Rikke looked over the piece "Are these pre-assigned or will I be able to pick them freely?" afterall would one of these 'instructors' or 'students' draw the rogues suspicion, she'd need to keep a careful eye on them! Still right on that thoght the carriage seemed to creak to a stop as the rogue looked out the window to the pristine building outside! Albeit this one was far smaller than the others, looking down the pathway would reveal the Academy itself - a multi-floor structure that absolutely radiated 'rich and fabulous'... even if Rikke had strong suspicions that for a fair few 'snobby' would hit the mark as well!

Further looking around she'd note a few of the other students as well, their status all too clear to see thanks to the elegant uniform the rogue didn't have a chance to put on quite yet. Still further introductions would have to wait, as soon enough her 'welcoming' commitee would head off the carriage and wait for Rikke to join them. Seemed this would indeed be the start of the rogues journey to a place far more wicked and villainous than even the spookiest of manors - a journey to the world of the Rich and Snobbish! Wasting little time, Rikke grabbed her bag and leaped off the carriage to join the duo, following their lead for now.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Helga nodded at Rikke's question. "You will be able to pick your classes and activities at your own digression sense we did not receive a course out look from your father. The only set course is edicate which is the last one of the day. The rest are up to you. Some classes only happen twice in a week so we have placed the lesser courses in their slots. Like finances and such. Im sure you will do fine. Reaching the end of the carriage trip for now, Rikke was escorted threw the admin building to a small room. As she passed threw the hall to it however she could see paintings of the graduating classes each year. Underneath them was the maid graduating classes. It was then she spotted a very familiar looking succubus. She had long flowing red hair and was easily the bustiest maid of the bunch. Even in this hold painting Rikke could sense out her lovers curves, and almost feel her sweet breath. Her revere was broken but the crone speaking loudly. MISS RIKKE! you would do well to listen to my instructions. Now please begin your test in this room.

The test was easy as it seemed to be to test her current knowledge to make sure she was up to par with the rest. She wasn't struggling to hard and in the end after grading the teachers seemed pleased.. Well Helga seemed pleased the Ol Crone never seemed pleased. With that she was lead to her dorm.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Rikke listened on to the brief explanation why the finance classes are useful, some backstory of the university.... their accomplishments.. and probably other stuff...? As indeed a seeming switch activated in the rogues mind as the voice had all, but faded away as she looked around--- Only to note some nearby pictures of what seemed the previous or perhaps current classes of a white and black group, the maids! Yet as the rogues eyes skimmed the picture one of the maids stood out with bright red hair and.. a familiar figure?! Rikkes eyes widened as she looked on trying to focus down on picture, her movement slowing as she'd lean closer. W-was it... here of all places?!---

"MISS RIKKE!" "Eh! What?! Who? Demons?!" Rikke snapped right to the source in fright, before noting the almost deadly spark in the Crones eyes, spurring the girl to shift her colors to a shade paler than usual "S-Sorry." the the girl smiled sheepishly, before without ceremony she was pointed towards one of the rooms! Even if the rogue tried to turn back to red haired girl, a firm 'AHEM' or clearing of the throat from the Crone quickly made her scurry away to the room!

Thankfully the test the rogue dreaded proved relatively simple, a fair few questions the rogue tested her luck in, others she'd used the context and other questions as hints to the answers... and to a few she seemed to know the anwer to boot! By the end of it, Helga seemed rather content while the Crone still appeared to have the ever-present thundercloud above her head. Whatever the case, she had made it through!--- Hopefully! And with that was free to head to the dorms and find her room!

Still as she went onwards, Rikke seemed to be subtly guided away from the maid picture that had her so enticed. That one maid... Could it really be? A giddy smile formed on the rogues face as it seemed there'd be another mysterious figure she'd need to investigate!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Rikke entered the dorms which seemed a smaller building away from the others. It was well appointed for the generic tastes of the rich. All about the maids ran to and fro tending to the needs of their mistresses in training. Rikke's room was a single affair with a four poster bed, a writing desk, full length mirror, and a walk in closest. A small chest sat the foot of the bed with her luggage atop. A small sitting chair sat with a end table with a crystal decanter of water. The old Crone explained that they would have a maid assigned to her by the end of the day. "Your fist task should be to fill out your scheduled and have it turned into the office. Remember edicate classes are every day in the evening. THe rest are spread twice threw the week, feel free to fill any caps in your classes with rec activities. And with out further word the Ol Cone left Rikke in her room. Thankfully she had a small balcony that over looked the grounds and allowed fresh air and natural light into her room.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Rikke would give the Old Crone a nod and as the door closed behind her, finally managed to take a deep breath and just let the whole situation sink in! Her... an actual student of something?! The rogue giggled kindly as she'd look through the room with almost sparkling eyes! As indeed not just any student, but one for what seemed to be quite the upper level academy to boot!.. atleast going by the furniture on display! While it was no elven finery or craftmanship, the pieces were far from dull or plain... Either intricately designed or just showing off the quality materials it was made of! Heck even the bed was one that radiated both luxury and elegance!

To think where Jerichos goons could've picked just about any darker street or more remote village.... they would choose to pic out the girls here?! Even up to getting away with it! Wait--- How did he get away with disappearances from such a luxurious place? Clearly the fathers poured a fair bit of sweat and potentially spilled a fair bit of blood to enlist their girls here, yet..? Well those would be questions for later. For now, the rogue would only look through her room and even her balcony as a potential means to slip out or into her room would she need to!

And with all that done, it was about time to unpack and get dressed in what would be her new uniform!.. It was an outfit equally cute, elegant as it was certainly a fair bit stirring! If only due to how much the rogue made it utterly shine! Albeit it was the most covering outfit the girl had worn in a long while, from her bountiful assets up above almost straining the clips of the vest to the thigh-highs highlighting her long legs... even in the elegant and luxurious outfit it was almost impossible to miss the gorgeous frame that wore it!

"Hum~ Not bad." Rikke would look it over in the mirror, side to side even posing playfully, before her eyes noted the sheet of paper she needed to fill out! Walking over Rikke leaned over the paper and clearly in thought nibbled on her lower lip as she read over the subjects. For her first week she'd need to see and meet as many members of the staff and the students as she could! Afterall, without any true leads or suspicious culprits there was no way to kick off her investigation!--- Unless some of the teacher names sounded familiar!