What's new

Chapter 5 Home is where the Heart is (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Looking over the papers no names stood out. Sadly she would have to meet each one in her own time. A slight sigh escaped her lips, two weeks didn't seem enough now. Still as Rikke pondered what classes she needed to take, there came a slight knock on the door. A young voice spoke threw the door. "Hello Miss are you there? Its me Cheryle. I am to be your maid for your stay here. Opening the door or letting the girl in Rikke saw Cheryle to be a young woman with slightly pointed ears and straight blue hair. She wore the simple black and white maid outfit she had seen all over the place. Amazingly She was far shorter than Rikke bearly hitting 5 ft. Upon seeing Rikke she blushed and quickly bowed. "How may I be of service!"

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This WAS tricky indeed! Rikke nibbled on her lower lip as she looked over the potential choices, yet nothing quite struck a chord! "Grah~" seemed she'd be in quite the--- *knock knock knock* - pickle? The girl blinked as she had visitors already? Curiously the orange haired beauty stepped closer to the door and opened it up to reveal... a relatively adorable sight! A rather short eleven main with a subtle blush looked up to her, before quickly bowing?

For a moment, Rikke appeared puzzled before the Old Crones voice echoed out at the back of her mind, as well as the sight of the numerous maids rushing around previously all fit into place! This was her personal assistant of sorts! An assistant that just may be the lead the rogue needed! "Oh! Hey there! Come on in." the rogue answered in a far more informal and casual manner, beaming the girl a smile "Not quite used to having my own personal maid." infact if anything all these maid uniforms were certainly ringing a tad nostalgic in regards to a certain special maid...

"My name's Rikke, what's yours?" Rikke quickly got to work on introductions, before quickly following up her question with some introductory small talk that carried far more important to the rogue than the maid may have suspected "So~ You're new here? Or been around this academy for a while?"

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Thank you Mistress, I am your humble servant Cheryle of the maid class. Bowing the girl stepped into the room and took her place near but not too near to Rikke. This is my second year at the academy the first years do not get personal assignments. Let me say its an honor to serve your Ladyship. Is there anything that you require? Other info Rikke gleamed from her small talk with Cheryle was that she was an orphan and with the help of the matron who ran the orphanage she was in she managed to get into the acadamy's maid program.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Rikke looked to the girl and giggled subtly "Well~ Generally I prefer more.. casual relations, but if it's for your training. Talk as you feel is best!" the girl would give her a nod, as indeed while the rogue was obviously more casual in her speech and her companion relations... Cheryle did need the practice for her future! "It's a pleasure to meet you Cheryle..." Rikke approached the grin with a cheeky grin "You and me are going to be allies on a little adventure."

The rogue leaned out and smiled slyly placing a single finger on her own lips in thougth "So~ What's the Maids code in regards to keeping her Ladyships secrets?" above all else, Rikke would need allies and friends among the students if she was indeed going to succeed! And potentially by sheer luck, the academy itself may have presented an ally right to her door! As indeed if Cheryle was bound by confidentiality or not to share any secrets even at this stage of her training, the rogue would smile slyly "Alright. Close the door tightly... Together we're going to ruin some wicked beings plans." with the door creaking closed the rogue would sit the maid nearby and actually tell her of her goal, as crazy as it was - she had arrived to the Academy to find 'Spotters' and 'Enslavers' for a dark organization!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"My lady I am to be your sworn servant and assist you in all things. Public and... p-private." Rikke couldn't help notice a little bit of a blush. "Your secrets are my secrets as long as I am your loyal servant." Laying out her goals to Cheryle the maid noticeably blanched. "M-my Lady that sounds dangerous! Shouldn't we tell the authorities?

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Blush? Rikke did indeed notice it, but... why? Was the maid girl just shy? Still for now, the rogue wouldn't think much of it! "Nope and you're forbidden from sharing this to anyone outside this room." Rikke added with a cheeky smile, even if she'd by no means enforce it... This would certainly be good experience in keeping secrets for the girl! "Besides what would we say? That someone, somewhere in this university might be oogling the students?" she'd shrug casualy though would certainly make her point - the story was as vague as it was barely believeable! "Us telling others would only put whoever may be on the wrong side on alert."

Hopefully Cheryle followed the rogues logic, allowing her continue "That's why, first I need some information on the staff and er... teachers? Lectors? Trainers?" the girl certainly wasn't sure what the right term was! "You're a cute girl and surely you heard rumors around the academy, lets hear them!" Rikke sat down and crossed her legs in a dominant showy manner, clearly hinting that she was now comfy and ready to listen!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Yes Mistress of course Mistress. Cheryle nodded as Rikke made her statements. Sadly the maid staff is different from the ladies staff. Though their is one that might lead you to a clue. The personal service classes maids have to take. There are apparently two classes. One of my friends told me that some maids get a more intimate education if their perspective masters or even their school mistress orders them too. If some one is ogling the students then they must be linked to that class some how.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"Personal service?" Rikke turned her head curious, clearly unsure what these classes differed from the usual duties of a personal-- wait... The rogues eyes widened lightly at the realization "O-Oh... really?" the girl leaned forward, as she'd try to double sure "Intimate... as in... You know." the girl lightly spun her palm "Intimate... The private quarters and closed doors sort of intimate or just very friendly?" though it was likely the rogue already knew the answer!

If her dirty minded suspicions were indeed correct, she'd lean out lightly in subtle shock "W-wow.. A-alright." the girl rubbed the back of her neck with a sheepish smile "That could be a good starting point! Any idea who are the teachers... or overseers?" perhaps these people lead several classes! Infact! Rikke quickly looked over her own classes to see for any classes that may indeed hold the questionable double meaning!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
From the blush on Cheryle's face it had to be true. Grinning as only Rikke could she laid out her next bit. Unfortunately Cheryle had yet to take any personal service classes. Apparently they where only provided for third year students and Cheryle was only a second. "In fact Mistress your my very first assignment this year." Taking a look over her own classes lead to no new leads. It all seemed very normal. Still it was a lead and she needed to get more information.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Albeit not quite grinning, the rogue certainly had a curious smile about her! Still seemed atleast one class taught some... questionable arts! Meaning it would have to be the starting point, if she was looking for some potentially perverse teaches that would be the best place to start! "Alright! So we just need to find out when these classes take place, eh?" Rikke smiled slyly, albeit another way to find perverts was likely to just quite simple go to the classes!

Afterall, above all else the girl oftentimes had the uncanny knack of finding the perverts in just about any locale she visited! "Alright! Looks like there's some sort of opening ceremony planned today?" or had the rogue missed it already? Afterall it was unlikely she'd get to the classes, before meeting or atleast seeing any of the other staff!.. Or students for that matter!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Mistress there will be one in a few days. We are still waiting for a few more students to arrive." That was a bit of excellent news. These few days free of classes and supervision, would let her explore, and maybe even find out some clues ahead of time. Cheryl kept speaking. "If Mistress would like I can take her on a tour." It was of course up to Rikke. Getting a sense of how the grounds where laid out would be good but then the picture she had seen in the office flickered into her mind.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"Oh..." Rikke blinked and blushed subtly in embarassment as the travel and all her thoughts made her mix up the current date just a tad! "Well... I guess we should! J-just one thing..." she'd smile sheepishly "Could you perhaps call me by my name?" afterall constantly hearing 'Mistress' was bringing back quite the hefty memories of Venice! Among other things! Still with her rather elegant and equally sexy uniform on, it was indeed time to properly look around! "Right, after you, Cher!"

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"As you wish Mis Rikke." Her sparse belongings secure Cherly led her out of the dorm explaining that the bottom level had baths, a small kitchen, and library. In stead of the levaing threw the main door Cherly opted to exit threw a small flower garden attached to the dorm. Well perhaps flower garden was a bit to simple. It was more akin to a courtyard between dorms. It was currently empty at the moment but Rikke did notice that it provided cover from the administration building. Cherly explained that the dorm she was staying at was for the first and second year students and that the one across from them was for the third and fourth year. Stopping a moment she pointed up a gated pathway to a small mansion. "That is where the fith years and Graduates stay. Only senor's of the maid staff can visit there. Taking in the moment of the absolutely stunning manor Cherly moved on and out of the court yard. Here a cobbled path lead to a squat building. "That is the gymnasium. It contains a pool and indoor play-field for bad weather days. Beyound that is the various game fields as well as the stables. Turning Rikke saw another building that looked very old and regal. "Ah yes and that is the main class room. It seemed Rikke had more than enough choices to explore further if she wished.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Rikke took note of the various buildings positioning, their roles and especially their allowed entrants lists! Still as she looked around it was impossible to deny the sheer beauty of this place! Every hedge perfectly formed, every blade of grass seeming measured and sliced to perfection to almost create an ever extending neat carpet of green! All of it only complimented by some seemingly choice flowers that added an all too pleasant natural smell all around...

The place sure knew how to leave an impression, even to a rather experienced adventurer! It wasn't the raw and primal beauty of the sights the rogue had seen, but the perfected scenery had a beauty of its own--- Right! Enough gawking at the surroundings, she had to remember what she was here for! Find Jerichos scouts.... or find out who exactly is corrupting and picking out the girls from the school for nefarious and questionable deeds! Yet... knowing such intentions, a few places particulary stood out!

The third and fourth years could have certain suspicions, while those in the senior classes were no doubt either part of the plan, branded or remained untouched! Though this left.. The first and second years! If anyone was going to scout this academy for juicy catches, they'd surely be interested in the fresh arrivals! Meaning Rikke just had to keep her eyes peeled.... and perhaps, the rogue glanced around subtly and undid a few buttons on her shirt! Afterall, it was a hot day!

If she was going to bait them, she needed to show everything the deviants wanted in their targets! "Well I don't think we can enter the dorms to meet up, lets check the Gymnasium for now! Then maybe oyu can show me around the main classes building?" fresh blood was bound to stand out if she explored actively!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Cheryl nodded and lead Rikke to the squat building with the arched roof. Inside Rikke saw that the arched roof was made entirely of glass letting in the sun. Allong the walls sat magic light orbs that she had seen in some of the large buildings in Endus. They where currently inactive. Them gym itself was surprsingly cool despite the built in solar heating roof. A part of her felt that some sort of magic was in play to keep things cool. The main floor of the gym was split into several diffrent game zones with a track surrounding it all. Towards the back Rikke saw a sign that said locker room and pool. sadly they where the only two in the room at the moment.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"Wow... Just how much did it cost to build all this.." Rikke stepped inside looking around with fair awe, before out of her own sheer natural curiousity she'd look over whatever activities were on offer! Potentially even testing out some of the equipment, if it was nearby! Yet if the whole place was empty and little more than empty fields yet to be used, the duo could continue onwards to their next goal - The actual main building where these 'classes' were to take place!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Moving into the room a bit Rikke saw another room to her right labeled equipment. Other than that the only thing she saw where some permeate markings on the wood floor. It looked like at least one of the game area's was for vollyball and tennis. The others were a bit hard to make out from her current position. She did hear some light talk from the back of the room. Perhaps someone in the locker area. Other than that she was content to move onto the main hall.

The path to the main class was well manicured and even cobble stone. Passing a few other students none of which seemed to give her a look or even acknowledge her presence. As she drew close it became apparent that the regal building had once been a fairly expansive manor. All about its ground maid in uniforms similar to Cheryl tended to gardens or cleaned. "They entrance party will be held in the main hall. Until then we should stay away. We don't want to disturb my classmates as they will be graded on how well everything looks. So where to next Ms Rikke?

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Rikke continued her exploration with a smile, up to seeing... other students! The girl adorned a bright smile and just as she took in breath to speak, as if intentionally the others kept their gaze completely and utterly away? Only for another chance of interaction to come... and end exactly as the last one? Perhaps they didn't notice her... or were too busy? The rogue smiled sheepishly to herself as she considered the duo options, albeit her subtly sharpened eyes also hinted at thoughts 'maybe I shouldn't even rescue you snobs!'...

Whatever the case, without much interruptions soon enough the girls came upon a rather cute sight! One that spurred a light giggle from the rogue as she looked on to various girls in the same maid outfits as Cheryl scurrying around, some focused, others concerned, while others still almost panicking! "This is your class eh?" Rikke turned to Cheryl with a bright smile "Any standouts?" afterall, the girl had to have some friends among the group... right? Heck if anything, perhaps there were some star studies among the maid ranks to boot!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Oh there are a few." Cheryl took a moment to look about the scurrying maids. "The one on the ladder cleaning windows is a very good cook! Though she tends to be lacking in social graces. She is very very shy. Her name is Elizabeth." Cheryl looked about some more and pointed out another girl who seemed to be chased by some very angry bees a basket of fresh flowers in her hands. "That is Jenny. She is rather unlucky, but she can recite just about anything from memory if she has read it." Frowning a moment Cheryl pointed out strict looking maid with dark glasses. Thats Annabell... she thinks shes is boss cause she is top of the class!"

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The best cook, the ideal memory and~ the top of the class! Rikke looked over the three with sharp eyes doing her best to memorise their appearances, before leaning out and smiling "Well~ They all seem lovely." the rogue smile happily and gave Cheryl a nod "Alright, anything else we should look over?' as indeed off the top of the rogues head they had went to the best and most notable spots they could.