What's new

Chapter 5 Home is where the Heart is (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Rikke easily found the shop Cheryl requested she visit mostly due to the high quality uniforms on display. The shop was tidy and clean and could even afford to have a couple glass displays for the more expensive items of silk and such. Though most of this was not interesting to the rogue being far to plain. She did find out from the shop keeper that a rough looking group had been seen in a tavern at the west end of the city. Most people avoided that area due to the proximity to the woods so the less affluent made their business and home there. Still it was regularly patrolled by the militia so she need not worry about any undue attention as long as she didn't wander off alone down an ally.

Of course now that she was standing at the entrance to the neighborhood she started to wonder about the shop keepers claim. Clearly this was the rundown part of town. Clutter lined the streets with the faint smell of spoiled ale of particular note. People moved about their business but none seemed to keen on the rogue though a few woman in similar but more outrageous attire eyed Rikke coldly. Down the ill kept road a sigh hung on a rusty hook dangling dangerously over a snoring drunk was the tavern the shop keeper had pointed her too.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The town was far from big enough to truly get the rogue lost, as finding the tailor proved relatively easy... if only due to the sheer show of the shops pristine appearance! Be it expensive looking silks, carefully washed front window panel or the elaborate sign! Infact, as the beauty gave her note and explained the situation she hardly needed to elaborate as for the tailor the order itself appeared 'the norm'... infact the school uniforms actually seemed by far the most elaborate piece the shop was making.... As most of its collection, while of fine quality absolutely lacked any true life to it!... That or it was just simply not Rikke style.

Though as the question of any strange rumours or odd groups echoed out, the tailor only gave the unbuttoned shirt busty beauty a glance over, before utter words of warning.... Words of warning that acted as the perfect guide for Rikke to head off and investigate! A guidance that soon enough landed the rogue right near the entrance where this shady tavern was and it proved a sight that absolutely made the beauty pause in her tracks! A cold bead of sweat rolling down her cheek...

Run down, alley-ridden, with even some rats slipping past the road chasing other rats! The bleak place infront of the rogue stood as an absolute contrast to the bright clothed beauty standing at its entrance! Even if Rikkes rolled up sleeves and unbuttoned white blouse had a flair of promiscuity, a choice that her gorgeous appearance alone truly made the seeming eye-drawing star that it was... Beyond shady groups shuffled back and forth, some crashes of bottles echoed out... and woman with cold, either indifferent distant or almost jealous or scornful gazes looked at her.

'Y-Yikes...' Rikke smiled sheepishly to herself, yet a few odd gazes and the occasional muck hardly proved enough to scare the heroine away, as just out of spite the rogue fixed her wild orange hair lightly, as they rested alluringly on her shoulders, almost subtly framing the superior cleavage shot punctuated by the subtle spark of the silver necklace just above! It was time to see if her allies were in here... f-for some reason!

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Stepping around the drunk man Rikke soon found herself in a dirty but sturdy looking tavern. Not much else seemed to be going on. Dice clunked on the table followed by an occasional curse. Being bold Rikke moved up to speak with the barkeep. The place was rather empty with on a few patron scattered about with some rolling dice in a corner. The local strumpets leaned over the stair railings trying to catch a few tricks. Of course they didn't seemed to be having much success. What was clear however was her friends were no where in sight. Barkeep didn't seem to give RIkke much of a look, but set down a clean glass at an empty stool. Asking about strangers in town drew a short laugh, but giving her descriptions seemed to cause a pause. "Aye I saw them yesterday. They seemed pretty banged up but were in good mood. Though I haven't seen them yet today."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Even if the initial entrance was a bit of a culture-shock, this was a culture the rogue had known all too well before! Indeed allowing the beauty to quickly regather herself and step onwards with her usual playful confidence! Talk about a difference between worlds... from the higher up in the University to this bar! Still be laughs sneers or cat-calls, Rikke soon enough approached the barkeep to ask her question about a potential group of 3 girls... one of them having quite distinct tattoos throughout her body and black hair... If anyone stood out it would surely be Illie!

"Oh... Have they mentioned where they're staying or were going?" Rikke leaned closer with clear interest, her focus clearly on the barkeep to try and filter out his words from the rabble and echoes throughout the bar behind her!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Nah I didn't bother the girl with the tattoo's kept most of my usual's at bay. So I just served them their drinks and hoped they would head off soon. They can't be far from judging by the bandages they have a place to hole up some where. I doubt they would wander off at least till they would heal a bit. You might want to try the old neighborhood. The older folks that cannot afford to move stay there. Judging by the crew in the corner their muggings have gone a bit poor due to some new arrivals there." Barkeep looked over at the men throwing dice in the corner. From this angel Rikke could see the knives and clubs they carried. They looked like common petty thugs. She heard one of them curse loudly before handing over some coins to another of the group. The barkeep eyed them and sighed.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Rikke indeed only now noted the weapons the group had... Albeit it seemed if this was Illie, the girl and her group certainly disrupted the bastards cozy corner in the city! "I see... Though besides that, is there no medic in town?" afterall the barkeep had mentioned the group received some first aid, perhaps finding where they got such aid would lead the rogue to the group! Still whatever the answer was be it with one lead or two, the rogue could only give the barkeep a thankful nod all the more pleasantly adorned with a smile, before turning to leave! There really was no other business the beauty had in this place... Old Neighbourhood, eh? Surely someone would've seen the trio around there... if they were there!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The bartender thought a moment. "Nah none of those rich folk would be caught dead here. Old Adel used to be a herbalist but I haven't seen her in ages. I don't rightly know if she is still alive, but she did live in the old neighborhood." He shrugged before turning back to his cleaning. Once more out into the street Rikke head a disruption echo out behind her. It seemed someone had been cheating. She paused a moment to wonder if she turn around and help when she heard a quick snap of something coming together. A look threw a window showed the barkeep with a shotgun in hand. After a moment things seemed to calm and Rikke was on her way.

The old neighborhood wasn't hard to find given a rather worn sign hung above the street. It read Sunflower Way. Just barely Rikke saw an old painted sunflower on the sign. Looking down the road she noted that streets much cleaning and despite the fadded paint and a few bordered up windows it was far nicer than she thought it would be. Indeed though these streets seemed a bit empty. Occasionally an silver haired elder would move quickly inside upon spotting Rikke. One interesting thing she did notice was the street side planters that lined the path. They were mostly barren now but it wasn't hard to picture them full of sunflowers. Old shops that doubled as homes lined the streets most closed or abandoned but one creaking sign shaped like a flower still remained. It stood out all the more as it had been freshly painted, and the green shoots of new plants grew in its planters.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The 'Old neighbourhoods' in towns tended to be quite notorious in how run-down and sometimes even crime-ridden they were.. Yet here it was far different. Rikke blinked curiously, before snickering and smiling gently as indeed this seemed to be a place living up to its name. A street that only hinted at the cozy beauty it once had, yet now showing just how much time can tarnish and unattended by the young 'garden'. Just like any old peoples house the street proved to be surprisingly neat and clean, its walls and sides hinting at aged artwork... Heck coming from the drunks and rabble of the tavern the place seemed nothing short of serene!

"Humm~" the beauty could only hum gently as she walked inside, yet serenity seemed to come at a price of there being barely anyone around to ask! The only few brief flickers of movement disappearing as quickly as they appeared, the white hair hinting at the weary elderly. Still soon enough a stand-out sight unveiled itself infront of the rogue as a small shop, one of the few, if not the only one, lingered with a small open sign. Its sign lightly maintained... Well hopefully Rikke could find someone inside to ask a few question! As indeed she was looking either for Old Adel or indeed a woman that matched Illies unique appearance.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Rikke stepped into the warm shop. Light spilled threw the numerous skylights over many plants that grew. An older woman sat resting in her chair hints of her once black hair having shifted into a blue. She sat rocking back and forth in a chair. Seeing Rikke enter she smiled and rose to her feet. "Hello! young lady. Welcome to my shop. My name is Adel how can I help you today." She smiled warmly showing no fear of the youngster in her present. She seemed alone in the shop but Rikke noticed an old staff resting on a wall. It was hard to tell what it was made of but something seemed to hint to her that it still hummed with power despite it age.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Slowly the rogue pushed open the delicate door, its surface hinting at its rather flaky nature yet still keeping its bright green color as best as it could "Hello?" Rikke spoke up carefully stepping inside only indeed moments later hear a rather friendly mature if not elderly voice echo out in greeting in turn! The voice instantly spurring the rogues attention to it and a smile on her face, yet it was a pleasant expression that quickly turned to surprise! 'Adel?... Like, Old Adel?' could the rogue actually be so lucky?

"My pleasure, I'm Rikke... and I was actually looking for you." Rikke beamed the woman a smile "I've come to town chasing rumours that some of my friends may have arrived here and faced down a great danger. I know it's a long shot, but... by chance. Have you encountered three strange visitors to town? One of them has long black hair and numerous tattoos on her body? Her name's Illie--- Illiana." just as the rogue said it was indeed a long shot, yet if her friends truly had to battle and the old woman was the only true medic still active in town - the chance of her friends coming here was too great not to test!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Adel smiled at Rikke "Oh?" Her voice had a slight creak in it. "From the way your dressed I almost thought you where one of the girls from the bar." She reached for a tea cup on a nearby stand and took a long sip once it reached her mouth. "In fact three lovely young woman did just visit me not to long ago. They had been pretty banged up but I had a few potion lying about from my last batch. Can't rightly say where they headed next though." She set her tea cup aside once again. "Is there anything I can get you girl. Maybe see if I can remove that cursed item your wearing?"

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
From the bar?... Wait did she mean... Rikkes eyes widened as she'd blush and turn to a cute pouty expression, yet before she could justify herself seemed the woman already moved on to another subject! One far far more unexpected! "Cursed?" the rogue instantly snapped out of her reaction, as the words clearly caught her off-guard! "What do you mean?" afterall the rogue literally just had her casual clothes on! No weapon... no real accesories, no nothing! "What cursed item?"

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Adel nodded solemnly "I see. Well hun I hate to tell you but you have a very nastily cursed item hanging around your neck. Go on feel for it. You probably forgot its even there." She waited for Rikke to check it out. Indeed if Rikke reached up she could feel something... just she couldn't make it out almost as if her mind was telling her nothing was there but her fingers were clearly touching something. Still Adel waited for Rikke to figure it out herself before attempting anything.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Rikke nothing short of leaned out in genuine surprise at the words "Around... my neck?" the beauty reached up-- only to indeed feel the warm silver?! W-wait... yes she was actually wearing this piece, infact it was the piece she recognised on the other 'targeted girls' to boot! Yet try as she might the rogue could hardly remember when she put it on... moreso that she was wearing it the whole time?! "I-It's a silver necklace... isn't it?" each time the jewelry seemed to slip the beautys conscious notice, yet how long or how often was she wearing it!

"What does it do?" as would the woman not caution against it, Rikke would reach up and look to remove remove it! So this whole time she was cursed?!-- yet with what?!

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Adel nodded "A very pretty one to." Adel leaned a bit closer squinting her aged eyes. "I'm not sure hun. But I wou--" It was too late as soon as Rikke found the clasp and attempted to undo it she felt a surge of pleasure rip threw her body followed by a command echoing in her head. "SLUTS LEAVE THEIR PRETTIES ON!" Adel quickly rushed over to RIkke and tried to help the poor now very horny girl up. "Oh dear you shouldn't fiddle with cursed items so casually. This one seems rather nasty. Please take a seat." Adel guided Rikke over to a chair before shuffling off to her shelved looking for something. Meanwhile Rikke felt almost constant stimulation threw out her body. Just enough to drive her crazy but never enough to finish.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not thinking much of it, Rikke reached up around her neck, a single finger trailing along the felt chain all the way up to the clasp! As indeed with a subtle lick of her lower lip, the beauty felt out the lock with her touch and pushed--- only for everything to seemingly go dark for a brief moment and a voice to instantly echo out 'SLUTS LEAVE THEIR PRETTIES ON!' at that very same moment instantly nothing short of lightning coursed throughout Rikkes body, yet the shock proved far more sensual and pleasureable than anything else?!

As indeed just as the rushing thrill coursed throughout her body in one sweeping instant wave, RIkkes fingers instantly let go of the collar spurring an utterly mesmerizing "Mpphh~!!' from the beauty as she'd cry out in an exceedingly stirring and shocked manner, her breath instantly stolen and eyes almost going stray for the shocking moment, before closing! Each inch of her body tingled, each fiber seemingly felt all too warm and sensitive! As in the state Rikke barely even noticed when she was lead onto the chair to sit down, all the while her breath had turned all too hot, her body blushed and accentuated by a subtle glint from her sweat droplets at the extreme arousal!

It was an unexpected state that left Rikke almost lightly drooling, as whatever just happened only proved to exagarate and accentuate her already subtle lingering 'interests' all the more! Heck had the old woman not been there, the rogues hands would've no doubt shot to her bust by now, as for now with one trembling eye open she looked to Abel to save her from the state--- all the while holding the sides of the chair she was sitting on VERY strongly, as if to keep her hands from doing anything more!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
It seemed Adel moved far more slowly than Rikke would have liked. Still while it seemed like a torturous eternity for Rikke was just a mere moment for Adel. She quickly grabbed something from a shelf and moved to Rikke. "Sorry hun." With that she poured some form of powder into her hand before blowing right in Rikke's face. For a moment nothing seemed to happen but then a sudden ache wracked her body followed by a series of very fast sneezes. Her vision blurry Rikke blanked out for a moment until a foul smell entered her nose causing her to wake and turn her head away from the offending smell. Her vision clear Rikke saw Adel handing a warm cloth to her. "There there hun its all over now, just get cleaned up, you have shorn powder all over your face."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"D-Dewww~..." Rikke slowly sat up, her nose seemingly still lightly ticklish from the strange powder... Yet it seemed whatever it was - it had worked! "T-Thank you." the girl took the cloth and wiped her face as best as she could "I-I'm not sure what came over me there...." yet to some degree the rogue now definedly knew what caused it at the very least - The Necklace! Even now it seemed to try its best to escape the beautys conscious, though with the recent events Rikke kept her focus steady! This necklace... when did she acquire it? The girl leaned out of the towel in clear thought--- only for it to click!

Even if she wasn't sure about it, there could be no other explanation, not with the 'word' the necklace echoed throughout her body! The cursed piece was a memento from her 'training' by Jericho! All this time the beauty absolutely didn't think too much of it, mostly considering the night-time events relative embarassing misadventures... Yet to think the training and this necklace had grown this potent?! Infact, all of it hinted that the girl was in actual very real danger would this curse grow stronger!!!

And with her supernatural resistance, what of the other two! To think she even had a sort of perverse thrill throughout the strange encounters to boot! Rikke remained burried in the towel for a bit longer only to snap back to the present "A-Ah sorry." she'd give the elderly woman her towel back with a kind smile!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Adel nodded and took it back before taking care of it leaving Rikke with her thoughts for a moment longer. She came back and sat in her chair. "Well dear for one thing I cannot help you with that necklace now. It is beyond my ability." She frowned slightly. "You will have to be careful, Im not sure what triggers its effect but it is potent. If I tried to remove it, well you saw what happened when you tried. Someone of more significant knowledge will have to help you, but I do have this." The old woman handed Rikke over a small canister of powder. "This will help if you have such an attack again. Its specially treated shorn powder. I mixed with other herbs to counter the effects of aphrodisiacs. Normally you would make it into a tea to ease someone down but applied directly it has some pretty potent effects."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Rikke blinked at the unexpected gift and smiled to the woman in a genuine fashion "Thank you, truly... S-something tells me I just might need it someday." her smile quickly shifted sheepish, as indeed the small chance encounter and event very clearly rang something throughout the beautys senses and thoughts! Where previously she had seen the Jericho 'training' as little more than some... 'perverse hurdles' considering the strength of the curse on her, the whole ordeal took on a far different color! Would she not truly be careful and end this quickly, t-the training just might grow closer and closer to genuine completion!

And all this with her quite superior resistances! What of the other girls, not quite sharing the beautys experiences and exposures! "If you do meet that other group, with the girl with the tatoo, could you please relay a message to them. Tell them it's from Rikke, I'm sure that'll catch their attention." she'd smile kindly to Adel, infact perhaps it was simpler to write it all down "Um... maybe you have some piece of paper I could write it down?" as be it written down or just telling to Adel directly the rogue would wish to relay this: "Made contact. Following trail. Awaiting contact, room 308. Be ready." besides the rooms number all of it seemed relatively vague enough!

"I'd like to thank you in some way for the powder and the favor..." Rikke confessed with a cute smile, rubbing the back of her neck... Yet the girl hardly had anything to truly offer at that moment! Besides a potential favor to see through! Still if Adel had little to add and no true clues where Illie could be... Rikke would absolutely need to evaluate the time of day and the potential chance to head on back for now! There did not seem any further news about the monstrous being or Illie on hand around here... instead she'd need to hope her message would reach the girls, so they could come to her!