What's new

RPG Maker Loli [Cherry Poi] [ チェリーポイ ] Zurine Battle on Stage / ズリネバトルonステージ (RE181767) (RJ181767)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Cherry Poi] ズリネバトルonステージ

Another Update,

Although it's just a progress report with two screenshots of the new work

Reading the report, I'm assuming he is saying that the new work will have a game element to it and will not be like his 4th release which was with the pink loli girl.

And he doesn't have a completion date yet as well.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

and will not be like his 4th release which was with the pink loli girl.
Hopefully not. The last one was basically just a gallery mode. The images he's been teasing of gameplay for a while is of the green-haired girl, which is probably my favorite design of the three. Kinda hope he just makes more of a sequel to that game with more areas and enemies with updated art and a new mechanic or two.
Unfortunately, the pictures we just got also look like a glorified gallery mode, but I'm hoping it's just a debug room for testing.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Nice. I just want him to get something out. Just to get back in the swing of things, Zurine's little gallery wasn't really a game if you ask me.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry for necro-ing this thread, but it seems the game got updated last Nov. 6.
Not sure how it works though.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Looks like a combat system was added, we'll need to wait for a link to try it out or something

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Jesus I want the updated game so badly, but odds of it being posted anywhere are slim to none. Especially with it being updated content from a game that came out so long ago. Any links anyone finds will probably be the older version.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
the update add 2 room with a new combat system turn based, when the monster stun and rape the new girl. the whole update add only 1 new scene for the pink loli girl and 2 scene for the new girl.

this is NOT A GAME anymore, just another gallery mode stuff.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The new girl has more than two scenes. Her mode has two different enemy types on-screen you can encounter, but their encounters each have two possible enemy types you can end up actually fighting. The enemy that was on-screen you ran into, and an additional one. The flies can be accompanied by slugs, and the dickfaced octopi can be accompanied by another creature I don't quite remember the look of. Mushrooms maybe. Each of the four enemies has a scene if the girl has been incapacitated first. This is done by the flies, and the creatures that accompany the octopi respectively. Combat is automatic unless you remove a certain piece of gear the girl has equipped (I forget which, but it mentions that it's just for auto-battle). Also, if you talk to the guy before leaving the room, you can choose to turn on birthing, which is something that sometimes happens after a given scene. Should it be turned on, you'll always birth one of the enemies you're currently fighting.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So I bought the game on the English DLsite but there's no new content in it! I've tried every key and nothing happens, just the old version stuff comes up. What am I missing?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So I bought the game on the English DLsite but there's no new content in it! I've tried every key and nothing happens, just the old version stuff comes up. What am I missing?
u have probably miss a folder.
inside the old game folder there is a new folder with the new ""game"".

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone pm the link of the updated one
2017/11/06? i cannot find it anywhere.

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hope this is the right thread, still not used to the new forum. But cherry said he put the next game application to DlSite, so it should be up there within a few days, maybe.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hope this is the right thread, still not used to the new forum. But cherry said he put the next game application to DlSite, so it should be up there within a few days, maybe.
Praise the Sun! \[T]/

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I had been posting on Zurine's adventure, but yeah, if this is the main Cherry Poi place, the next work is coming soon so please excuse.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, from the looks of it, it doesn't appear to be a game, but another gallery of sorts again...
Srsly..

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How many animations does the new one have? I bought the previous work but ended up regretting it - as much as I love Cherry Poi it wasn't quite worth it.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I think there are three with the cocktopuses and maybe 1 or 2 with the fat guys. I think he's adding a new one soon, as there was yet another blog post today.

It wasn't anything AMAZING, but it's Cherry and it's my favorite Cherry girl so I'm willing to make an extra exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.