What's new

RPG Maker Loli [Cherry Poi] [ チェリーポイ ] Zurine Battle on Stage / ズリネバトルonステージ (RE181767) (RJ181767)

Status
Not open for further replies.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Cherry Poi] ズリネバトルonステージ

I just hope we get a new game with the blonde blue swimsuit girl. She looks delicious :3
wasn't there a little trial about her. If i remember i played a little game where it was kinda like that.....maybe but i KNOW i played it. just don't remember sadly

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I love his art.
All those differend girls he draws into those samples are so cool i wish he made more games including them all...even a small game for each one with few animation would make me happy *_*

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh, checked his blog, there's been 2 updates from 27th and 28th of october!

Just apologizing for not posting anything though. Something about trying to make a new game, could take some time though.

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Cherry Boy] ズリネバトルonステージ

Same
Shame it's not what they seemed to be working on for the last couple of blog posts though, not a fan of the chibi (loli?) character

Want
Yassss

i'm not too big on loli but I definitely want to see more of this character for sure!

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That one doesn't look loli to me, as far as one can tell by the art style. I was talking about the girl from the first game.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

He made another short post, this one showing an image of Zurine (which I think is the name of the pink wearing girl).

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

New post with some delicious images.

Can't make out what he's talking about, even with translate.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Another small post on Cherry Poi's blog. I'm glad to see him active. That's three posts in November alone, after what was extended radio silence.

momoneyc4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

These games are some of my favorites despite what some would call unfavorable art.

I'd probably take a Cherry game before games like Crisis Point Extinction or MoGi Origins.

Those are great games, but Cherry just knows what I like most.

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

These games are some of my favorites despite what some would call unfavorable art.

I'd probably take a Cherry game before games like Crisis Point Extinction or MoGi Origins.

Those are great games, but Cherry just knows what I like most.
Dunno why, but I feel the same way. There's something about the art/game/thing I really like. Might explain why I bought all of his games...

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

am searching some links for the games this author made but they are all down since its been so long so if anyone could give me a place where to find them and take into account that the torrents are all dead has well

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Another short Blog Post. He has the big tit chick in a "Surrendered" position. It looks like he'd been working on this on and off for a while. Hopefully it sees the light of day.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Cherry posted a short while ago.

From what I understand, he simply wanted to post that he's still alive and working on the game.

Looks like he's dabbling with ideas for different dress up set ups for the protagonist, including wearing one of the enemies as clothing.

I found that creative.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Looks like he's dabbling with ideas for different dress up set ups for the protagonist, including wearing one of the enemies as clothing.

I found that creative.
Yeah, most living clothes is usually just generic tentacles inside of a skingtight suit. He usually doesn't change his gameplay too much, so I'm glad he's at least shifting it up with alternate outfits. That's what I'd do.
But I do hope this isn't just building up to an elaborate gallery menu like the game this thread was for.

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New update on his blog,

It has a picture of the three girls in swimsuits. :)

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"This is a report to show im alive,
worked on some swimsuits...
been slowly progressing."

And thats about it. As long as he keeps posting ANYTHING im satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.