What's new

RPG Maker Loli [Cherry Poi] [ チェリーポイ ] Zurine Battle on Stage / ズリネバトルonステージ (RE181767) (RJ181767)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Hold fucking everything. Don't know if this is the right thread to post, but there has been an update on the blog. I Shit you not.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well can't say I expected anything from cherry poi again, rough translation says he will be trying to update the fifth movie by end of august.
Then he is talking about how while they were away they messed around with action game maker and made some dot animations. Rest is him apologizing for being quiet for so long and not updating the blog.

I hope he ends up making a full fledged game from the other work he's been doing but don't think I can get my hopes up too high.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This dev is almost as bad as nounanka when it comes to making games.
And I say almost only because they at least HAVE completed games.......while nounanka just have a host of incomplete projects on infinite hiatus.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs, requires; description. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

Nigersaurus

Lurker
Reputation score
Another blog update. The developer wants to move from DLSite to Ci-en, or Japanese Patreon. The current project is cancelled, he is instead remaking Zurine 1 with updated art. He made some vague allusion to uploading something at the end of this month but it's probably not a whole game, just another set of animations like his last few.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
The 5th "game" I LOVE ZURINE has been updated effective August 17, 2019. Notes are listed as:

August 17, 2019 Add content Added an action game Maker that is currently being prototyped

Don't know what it means, but I'll probably re-download to take a look.

How do you make purchases on Ci-en? I've never used it.

After downloading again: There is access to that mini game shown in the previous blog post. Seems like you can only play one of the four characters. There's one enemy, can't seem to kill him or fuck him so I'm kinda stuck. When you jump on them they get kinda flat ala Mario Bros, and if you are on their head and crouch they get heart eyes, but nothing happens. You can also press up to do a sexy taunt, but this does the same thing the crouch does on the enemy's head. I probably missed something.

If you are at a corner and the enemy is jumping at you, it's possible for her to get pushed off screen.

Last edited:

Nigersaurus

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
The 5th "game" I LOVE ZURINE has been updated effective August 17, 2019. Notes are listed as:

August 17, 2019 Add content Added an action game Maker that is currently being prototyped

Don't know what it means, but I'll probably re-download to take a look.

How do you make purchases on Ci-en? I've never used it.

After downloading again: There is access to that mini game shown in the previous blog post. Seems like you can only play one of the four characters. There's one enemy, can't seem to kill him or fuck him so I'm kinda stuck. When you jump on them they get kinda flat ala Mario Bros, and if you are on their head and crouch they get heart eyes, but nothing happens. You can also press up to do a sexy taunt, but this does the same thing the crouch does on the enemy's head. I probably missed something.

If you are at a corner and the enemy is jumping at you, it's possible for her to get pushed off screen.
Cool. Can you share the latest updated game?

Status
Not open for further replies.