What's new

chibi hentai

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
where games are concerned do you think chibi or sd art would be accepted... or do you think people would class it as loli?

I'm only asking cause this stuff is actually pretty fun to do and it doesnt take long to do a lot

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: chibi hentai

Why would someone call SD/chibi loli if said character isn't a loli to start with ?

Play Akabur's games : most of them have plenty of chibis and none of them could be considered loli IMO ..................

Kinda weird question and POV

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well Akabur chibis and RPG maker sprite sex are accepted, so I dont see why not. Probably it mostly depends on how you draw them.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Define your vision of "chibi"

I think its definately possible to make chibi "sexy", however I do not think that it will magically save you any effort

pic related
I'm not a fan of that guys usual style but his joke-chibis are suprisingly more arousing than the actual image

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I think you need a point of reference in order to create chibi hentai in order for it to not be considered loli (like a reference picture of the woman in fully-sized form). Like others have said, Akabur's games a pretty much a perfect example. But for the most part, I wouldn't really see a problem with chibis.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think you need a point of reference in order to create chibi hentai in order for it to not be considered loli (like a reference picture of the woman in fully-sized form). Like others have said, Akabur's games a pretty much a perfect example. But for the most part, I wouldn't really see a problem with chibis.
that's a good point, easiest way of doing it would be to use the title screen art for the normal art, definitely need to make sure people are aware of the chibi art though

I wanna post an example but the rwby character (neo) doesn't have an official age... so ill post this one instead though the pic isnt as good

also to be safe, here's the ref pic

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I like the chibi art, nice job; I feel as though if you are going to do such, you would have to focus a lot on the tittehs. Of course you could do disclaimers but eh.

Wouldn't one-one-one in-game battle sprites be called "chibi"? So I would think fine detail to chest, hips, and thighs/legs is how you would get your age across. Specially if you will be making a less bustier chibi.

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

that's a good point, easiest way of doing it would be to use the title screen art for the normal art, definitely need to make sure people are aware of the chibi art though

I wanna post an example but the rwby character (neo) doesn't have an official age... so ill post this one instead though the pic isnt as good

also to be safe, here's the ref pic
The big boobs make a good case that its an adult chibi imo.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got a game commission with chibi art so expect to see something in the next few weeks

starring the girl being hypnotised up there and this girl here

already got the pixel sprites made for them, gonna be a two girl party rpg about escaping from a dungeon, standard stuff but you can always have fun with the dungeon escape format

Last edited:

kosteo006

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the rule of thumb is this:
If anyone says "loli" in any post related to a game, you can't share links for that game, or the next 25 games released just to be super safe. Even if all the characters in the game are in their damn 80's and 90's...the sheer mention of "loli" precludes the game from being linkable. Frankly, though, I think that's still too lenient. We should probably consider chemical castration...

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i got the in battle pics done for one of the two party members

it's in layers like damsel quest two so i can keep my clothing damage and stuff

the chibi style makes it a lot easier to fit both characters in the battle screen (will be doing the other character art today)

with a multiple character party i'll also be re-introducing the bondage pics from majo too :3

E

erobotan

i got the in battle pics done for one of the two party members

it's in layers like damsel quest two so i can keep my clothing damage and stuff

the chibi style makes it a lot easier to fit both characters in the battle screen (will be doing the other character art today)

with a multiple character party i'll also be re-introducing the bondage pics from majo too :3
the coloring for this one is perfect :3

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just got done with kenzie's main battle pics

i still need special equips though...they both come with slave collars and outfits as standard but there still needs to be special pics for if they get tied up and stuff...should be fun :3

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

making steady progress on this game commission. though i mightve messed up the victory pic for this boss... looks a bit more chubby than chibi haha

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

need a judgement call, should i redo this pic to be more chibi like?

Pykrete Blue

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was about to say the first one's not bad, but you're right, the second is a pretty big improvement. Far easier to discern what's going on.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was about to say the first one's not bad, but you're right, the second is a pretty big improvement. Far easier to discern what's going on.
i'm looking forward to this game being in a demo state so i can show you all

also considering another wrestling mini game with chibi art too... hopefully i dont overdo it to the point where chibi stuff becomes my shtick but...well...so far its fun to draw again

started working on the opening cutscenes

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

another one in need of redoing me thinks