What's new

Choose your own adventure story DoP style. Diagasvesle.

Reputation score
Re: Choose your own adventure story DoP style. Diagasvesle.

Instant powernap after orgasm? thats rude, I think Vida deserves a vote for 2

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

3 Vida wakes up in time to continue combatting the woman who is holding her child.
This one

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Sorry, Tomoe's three doesn't make any sense.. Well it doesn't make enough to incorporate into the story =/.)

Vida awakens with something hot streaming from her vagina, she also notes that her nipples were in pain and her ass felt like it was being ripped in two.
Vida Dialogue: "Wah, why does my ass hurt so much?"
Then the memories come flooding back, her raping Lilith and, blankness. She thought to herself *I must've fallen asleep* Then she heard a whip crack against her breasts. Vida yelps in pain " EEP! Ow! " Vida stares at Lilith who's stomach is now quite pronouced and she was not wearing any clothing. Vida wonders why this is so until Lilith spats "Look at what you've done to me bitch. I am now pregnant with your child." Vida gasped, the shock apparent upon her face. Lilith grins at this gasp, her smile deepening into cruelty "Because of what you did to me my little slave cow I am going to get you pregnant by my pet. Then give your children to the dungeon inhabitents as play toys." At this Vida physically begin to struggle at her chains.

Lilith's pregnancy 7/10
Horny, can't orgasm due to cock ring. Full of semen from Lilith's pet.
Full strength.
Stats:
Hp: 90% (Ass stretch hurts along with nipple clamps, also whip.)
Stamina 85/85 ( She's been asleep 7 turns without getting pregnant. The rolls for pregnancy is that she's really lucky. 1d6, 7 times and she needs to hit 1 to become pregnant. She didn't hit it...)
Ok, this is it, you can either turn Vida into a sex slave or let her break through the chains, and attack/escape from Lilith.

1.) Break Chains; attack Lilith
2.) Break chains; Escape
3.) Give in and become a sex slave. (End of story if picked.)

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Treebeard

Lurker
Reputation score

1. In 3 turns we can have a little child to raise up and become the next Highlander!

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

ONE!!!

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vida's mother instinct comes into play, even through she's not pregnant herself, she breaks the chains and jumps at Lilith. Lilith reacted by trying to whip her but failed. Vida grabbed Lilith's breasts which were engorged from her pregnancy and squeezed, causing milk to stream out and Lilith to scream. Lilith's man pet was unsure what to do, since he had been trained to do things when instructed by his mistress.
"Now who's doing the talking around here you meanie!" Vida yells at Lilith.
Vida thrusts her cock inside of Lilith knowing she couldn't cum. She continued thrusting inside of Lilith till Lilith had an orgasm. Lilith collapsed upon the ground, Vida grabbed a ball gag and handcuffs and put them on Lilith. She made sure Lilith hands were behind her back.
"Mfgh ufmg rasdg" Lilith tried to say something but Vida couldn't understand her due to her ball gag.
As Lilith lay there, Vida thought of what to do now..

Lilith's pregnancy 8/10
Horny, full of male human semen
Full strength. A little sore around the wrists.
Stats:
Hp: 86% (Nipple clamps still on, ass plug still in. Cock ring is still there.)
Stamina: 85 - 10 = 75/85

1.) Force out semen and remove clamps and butt plug and cock ring, then wait for child to be born and take he/she with you.
2.) Order Lilith's man pet to watch over Lilith and continously impregnate her (Malicious thinking) and then move on.
3.) Move on without caring.
4.) Combine one and two, but leave out bringing Vida's child along.
5.) Other.

(I don't recommend taking Vida's child with her.... I am not a fan of writing baby rape by things, which could then be consider as loli...)

Treebeard

Lurker
Reputation score

1. Yes, 1.

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vida not want to take any chances pressed her hands against her stomach and pushed out all the mans smelly sperm from her body. She then removed the cock ring. Removing the butt plug was another story, as she grabbed it with her hands, she pulled on it, it popped out so fast, that she orgasmed, shooting her sperm all over Lilith's pregnant body. Vida then removed the nipple clamps from her breast nipples, which were sore.
"There we go, all your mean devices are now removed. But I will have some revenge upon you, for making that evil threat." Vida said to Lilith with a strange glint in her eye. "I am going to tell your pet to keep you pregnant and birthing till the end of either his or your days." Vida maliciously said to Lilith. "Mpfh ugh kdfs" Lilith tried saying but all Vida heard from was agreement.
Vida left the room to a sobbing Lilith. Her own pet was already raping her in the vagina. As Vida moved through the exit, she encountered something wet and cold like water but slippery, so slippery in fact she fell on her bottom, in this oily passage way. "Ow! *groan* what in the world?" Vida murmurs. Vida also begin to slide downwards, realizing that she was on a ramp.

Lilith is now doomed to non-consent birthing end.
Vida's bottom is covered in oil.
Sore nipples and ass, Vida walks oddly.
Stats:
Hp: 80% (Sore)
Stamina: 75/85

1.) Try to pick herself up.
2.) Let herself slide to the end of the passageway/ramp.
3.) Other.

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

3: Spin around and lather her body with the oil while falling.

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

tomoe's 3

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Tomoe's 3 but make it more 'normal' by making it as an attempt to pick herself up.