What's new

Choose your own adventure story DoP style. Diagasvesle.

Darkboy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Choose your own adventure story DoP style. Diagasvesle.

pbird

Lurker
Reputation score

She's at half health, room has begun dangerous. That's enough - get out of there.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vida screams in terror, and begins to run out of the room. Vida enters the next room without incident, the sounds of the screaming lovebirds have disappeared as soon as she entered the next room. Vida does not any pay attention to her surroundings, since the last seed in her body begins to push itself out of her, causing her engorged breasts to leak milk. Vida faints after the seed pushes it's way easily out of her body, due to her weakened cervix. A figure hearing a thump, looks up from the corner and notes a prone Vida and the seed. It walks over to the seed and crushes it. It stares at Vida in a lustful way.
Breasts are engorged. Weakened cervix, 100% pregnancy.
Weak.
Stats: Increased Charisma. Regenerating stamina, lactating, easier to orgasm/pregnant from the white pill.
Hp: 40%
Stamina: 120 - 10 = 110/ 160 = 145 + 15
What is the figure?
1.) Sex crazed human. (End)
2.) Red skinned female. (End)
3.) Humanoid Blob.
4.) Blob.
5.) Vampire. (End)
6.) Vampiress.
7.) Neko.(Cat-girl I don't like cat-boys.)
8.) Tentacle demon male. (End)
9.) Tentacle demon female.
10.) Minotaur. (End)
11.) Other. (End depends at what you suggest.)

(Vida got a roll above 5 so she escapes. Also 5 choices result in the end. Depending on other it can also result in the end.)

Last edited:

pbird

Lurker
Reputation score

Essentially, anything that can impregnate can sap the remaining HP, yeah?

Lesse...tentacles are notorious for being able to impregnate, so lets skip over the two tentacle demons. Vampire and Sex Crazed Human also seem likely candidates - and I seem to remember seeing the red skinned female in the DoP threads being able to do it as well.
I could be missing something of course. But I'm gonna go with the Humanoid Blob as our rapist of choice today.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

7.- maybe the neko.

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

6. Maybe she can become a vampire, too.

Charity12

Lurker
Reputation score

7 only make her a futa

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Neko it is...)

Vida awoke to the feel of a heavy weight on her hips and something suckling her right breast. Vida opened her eyes to find a cat-girl on top of her cock and suckling her breasts. She felt her cock enter and exit her hips thrusting it forward and back. Vida also felt something moving in and out of vagina. Before she could tell what is was, she orgasmed, her breasts spraying milk. The neko cried out too. As Vida breathed she looked at the neko, who was busily sucking her other breast.
"What's going on?" Vida cried out as she felt herself thrusting into the neko. "We're having sex." answered the neko happily. Vida screamed in release to another orgasm.

Twenty minutes later and much more sucklings and smexings.
The sated neko, curled on the ground, her tail soaked from all of Vida's vagina juices. The neko mewled "You can go now." Vida stared at the neko in confusion. She then stared at herself, both breasts were drained of milk due to her orgasms and the neko's suckling. She also noted the neko's stomach expanded from all of her cock's sperm inside of her. The neko seemed content.
The neko is pregnant from Vida's sperm. 0/10
Vida's breasts are now almost perptually engorged. Breasts will be engorged again in 0/1. Weakened cervix, 100% pregnancy.
Tired, but feeling much better.
Stats: Increased Charisma. Regenerating stamina, lactating, easier to orgasm/pregnant from the white pill.
Hp: 100%
Stamina: 110/2 = 55/160

1.) Examine the area.
2.) Rest.
3.) Rape the neko. (Wouldn't be rape, more along the lines the neko's asleep and won't mind.)
4.) Other.

Last edited:

Charity12

Lurker
Reputation score

4 the neko is now preggo with a litter

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

1 while 2

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

1 while 2
or just 1 whichever is doable. :p

and talking on the last situation. There should have been more ends if you're going by my game. XD

1.) Sex crazed human. (End) [Duh and already said but it could turn out to be a female sex crazed human which may result in an okay one. Though if you factored in that, it'd be russian roulette. Male, dead. Female, survive.]
2.) Red skinned female. (End) [Red skinned female/demon is the Lust Demon which is in essential a succubus/incubus combined, with the ability to hold both a penis and a vagina. Though she usually seems to be a female. She can become a futa.]
3.) Humanoid Blob. (Also here cause the blob can essenitally do it too. It can get a person pregnant. primarily thinking, its body is liquid but its treated as a male creature.)
4.) Blob. (Also here cause the blob can essenitally do it too. It can get a person pregnant. primarily thinking, its body is liquid but its treated as a male creature.)
5.) Vampire. (End) [again duh, its got a dick right?]
6.) Vampiress. This is a good choice, its a female with no futa ability.
7.) Neko.(Cat-girl I don't like cat-boys.) This is a good choice, its a female with no futa ability...again
8.) Tentacle demon male. (End) (duh, dick and tentacles. and also as of now theres only a female tentacle demon within the dungeon. No dick + tentacles.)
9.) Tentacle demon female. Here, This one is kinda an up in the air. It has tentacles so the tentacles could impregnate a female too. But if the tentacles aren't released [possible to happen, Ryu never had her tentacles released when he met her. Which I rolled up until the end when he convinced her.] she cannot.
10.) Minotaur. (End) (both pain and a big ass dick.)

So technically only Neko or Vamapiress should've been successful.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vida looking around the room notices two paths and a pad-locked door with a skull on it. Vida looks closer at the two paths noticing a difference. One is going down while the other go's forward at same height. Vida feeling a little sleepy went and slept on the asleep neko, using the neko's belly as a pillow. While she sleeps her breasts leak milk and release a odd scent.
Neko is pregnant 1/10
Breasts engorged. Cervix has strengthened. 90% of getting pregnancy. (1d6, she needs a 6 to not become pregnant.)
Sleeping.
Stamina: 55/160

1.) Wake up to a sleeping neko.
2.) Interrupted sleep by another monster.
3.) Interrupted sleep by awake neko.
4.) Other.

(Woah, the roll for cervix strengthening succeeded.)

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

4: Continue to sleep and have wet dreams. XD jk jk jk

My real choice. 3.

another monster while she is pregnant happy, could spell pain...paaaaaainnnnn..

pbird

Lurker
Reputation score

3 sounds good to me as well.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

but I am feeling a bit... uh... sadistic so 2) a tenta monster that raped the neko AND Vida at the same time.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(3 It is...)
Vida once more awoke to the a sounds of pleasure. Vida awoke to her own sounds. Vida stared through sleep filled eyes that the neko was milking Vida's breasts and all her milk was going into the neko's collar which the neko had turned into a bowl. This continued till all of Vida's breast milk was gone. Vida also noticed that the neko's tail was sliding in and out of her large vagina passage. "S- stop." moaned Vida. But the neko smiled and placed herself on top of Vida's erect cock and begin to move her hips up and down. Vida cried out in pleasure.
Some time passed.
"I've decided to follow you." quipped the neko, after their bout of sex. Vida groaned, then realized what the neko just said and asked "Wha- what?" The neko smiled and said "You have given me a litter and you slept on my stomach, plus you give off great amounts of milk. Also my name is Qwatz." Vida just stared the Qwatz and groaned, and responded "Well, my name is Vida, and I am trying to get out of this dungeon." Qwatz smiled enigmatically and answered "Why would you want to leave?" Vida looked at Qwatz and thought "She's a denizen of the dungeon.. How could I be so stupid to ask her that* "Well, lets move on then." Vida said. Qwatz responded "Which way Vida-milk?" Vida just stared and answered.
Qwatz is 2/10 pregnant.
Breasts are now permanently generating milk. Cervix stays the same. 90% chance of getting pregnant.
Much better.
Stamina: 55 + 105 - 20 = 140/160.
Qwatz the neko, is now Vida's traveling companion.
Stats: Pregnant with a litter.
Stamina: 50 - 20 = 30/50

1.) Go down the path that is going downwards.
2.) Go towards the path that is at the same height.
3.) Have Qwatz pick the pad-lock on the skull door.
4.) Vida pick's the pad-lock on the skull door.
5.) Other.

(Interesting development. Qwatz is now able to be affected in the choices. Appearance for Qwatz.
)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

4) Let Qwatz lead