OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Choose Your Own Story - Zero Ver.

(...)
(UPDATE? WTF?)
Lyna got to her feet wobbly, and looked around for Syfer, she didn't dare get close to the battle as the two fighters fought fiercly. She walked further away from them and surveyed the scene. The center of the impression was where the two were fighting, and she was now at the edge of the treeline, so she could escape easily. She saw blood stains leading to back into the forest left of her, so she followed, and after a couple of steps she saw Syfer licking at the face of the girl as if trying to wake her. Syfer turned when Lyna approached and gave a semi-joyful bark at her. Lyna crouched down next to the girl and checked her pulse, she was alive, and for some reason her heart beat was nothing close to dying, she was hurt, but not dying, quite impossible as her injuries was so extensive.
"Good job, Syfer, lets get her out of here while we still can."
Lyna tried to drag the girl onto her back but was stopped as a piercing pain emanated from her arm, it didn't hurt at 1st, but it was more serious than she thought... as she tried to pull at the girl again and was met with more pain.

Money:
100 copper, 1 silver

Inventory:
Iron Dagger (Hidden)

Equips:
Head:
Neck:Ruby necklace
Shoulders:
Upper Body: Armor Robes
Hands:
Right: Staff (emerald)
Left:
Waist:
Lower Body: Armor Robes

Option:
A) Just leave the girl and GTFO!!!!
B) Stay with the girl and try to wake her up
C) Stay and watch the battle
D) Try Help a side in the battle
-if D-
1) Help the Dark haired guy
2) Help the Sandy haired guy

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Lemme think...
-Lyna's in this deep, running away's not gonna help much, so A's out.
-The injuries to the girl are described as "extensive", so B's not a good idea.
-C, as written, is almost as bad as A ethically. Redefine it as "wait for an opportunity" and I might like it better.
-D1 is out. Dark-hair's not gonna forgive the earlier interruption.
-D2 might not work. Lyna's wrenched arm probably isn't up to wielding her staff, or making the precise gestures needed for magic.

Hum. None of those options really look good to me... I'll vote C, with the proviso that Lyna does what she can to keep the girl from bleeding to death, and rests herself up in case Dark-hair manages to get an upper hand on Sandy-hair.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Lemme think...
-Lyna's in this deep, running away's not gonna help much, so A's out.
-The injuries to the girl are described as "extensive", so B's not a good idea.
-C, as written, is almost as bad as A ethically. Redefine it as "wait for an opportunity" and I might like it better.
-D1 is out. Dark-hair's not gonna forgive the earlier interruption.
-D2 might not work. Lyna's wrenched arm probably isn't up to wielding her staff, or making the precise gestures needed for magic.

Hum. None of those options really look good to me... I'll vote C, with the proviso that Lyna does what she can to keep the girl from bleeding to death, and rests herself up in case Dark-hair manages to get an upper hand on Sandy-hair.

You don't scare me with your logic!

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

HOLY SHIT UPDATE?

Lyna watched the two continue, but things didn't go well as the Dark haired man suddenly exploded knocking his enemy back. He then rushed out of the fire as if it was a breeze and appeared in front of Lyna pushing her away with one hand and reaching for the girl with the other, he tried to make another ball of fire, but Syfer in perfect position gnawled at the man's face. The man however didn't stop as a ball of flame formed in front of the girl's face. Thats when the other man tackled him from the side and pushed him into a small tree which snapped as the two man continued forward. Lyna was in serious trouble now her broken arm prevented her from getting up right away. She shifted her weight and turned into a better position to get up but then she was lifted up suddenly. The sandy haired man put her feet back on the ground then spoke urgently.
"Take care of her.... please." He pointed at the girl as he panted, and before Lyna could say a word he was in the sky with his feathered wings. Lyna glanced around, her arm was in a much worst shape then it was before, it was hurting real bad now, and she could feel her hip bleed where it hit the ground when the man pushed her again. She saw Syfer, he was completely fine to her surprise, except that he was tossed on the ground as the dark haired man escaped.... or she hoped he did. She went back to the girl and examined her again, she's still alive, and... this time she noticed something much more important, her black shirt had the insignia of the Magic Knights of Valies. Valies was the kingdom Lyna is in at this very moment, whats going on? But this was not the time to think, she needed to get out of here, and seeing that this girl is a knight, she better at least take her to the village. With that, she tried a few ways to carry the girl, which didn't work but make her hurt more. Thats when Syfer 'offered' help, and by draping the girl over Syfer, and lifting up her legs, they slowly transported the girl out of the forest into the village in which she was treated at the local hospital. They also treated Lyna's arm, which after a few bitter potions and numbingly strong healing magic her arm healed. They allowed her and Syfer to stay at the hospital along with the girl, in which Lyna and Syfer rested until morning...

Money:
100 copper, 1 silver

Inventory:
Iron Dagger (Hidden)

Equips:
Head:
Shoulders:
Hands:
Left:
Waist:

Event (After Lyna woke up):
A) Go check on the girl
B) Go out for a walk
C) Look for food.
D) Just lay in bed and sleep in, it's been rough.

Is the girl awake?
Y/N

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

HOLY SHIT... get that priest to a washroom, pronto!

Hmmm... well, much as I'd like to vote for simply resting, Lyna's been treated for her wounds, and she wasn't awakened by anything in particular, so she is rested.

Therefore, I'm gonna vote C - go looking for breakfast for Lyna and Syfer - and N - the girl hasn't woken up just yet. Of course, there might just be a bowl of oatmeal waiting for her beside her bed...

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

CN

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

C

N

She hasnt eaten yet today. Perhaps she REALLY REALLY SHOULD!

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I HAVE NO IDEA THIS HAS BEEN LEFT ALONE FOR SO FUCKING LONG, MAYBE I SHOULD UPDATE IT!

Lyna got up from the bed and flexed her arm a bit. It didn't hurt, which was good but then Lyna heard her stomach growl. She was really hungry, she didn't notice it before because her arm was hurting, but now that it's better, her brain auto locked on to her other needs. She was wondering if there was food in her room, but there wasn't as she looked around. There wasn't much light coming through the windows which might mean that it is still very early. Syfer seemed to have noticed something as the moment Lyna looked down at him, he looked back right away. Lyna was a bit stared at the reaction but took it as that he was just really alert, which is a good thing. She then creeped to the door sliently along with Syfer and slipped outside. The hallway was pretty dark with a candle burning somewhere down the hallway. She walked closer hoping to find food at where the candle is burning at. But instead of the wish she had hoped for, she found a young man dressed in the staff's uniform sleeping in a chair. She prodded him with her finger and his eye snapped open. He scrambled back into the corner of the small office he was in and looked at Lyna with a really surprised and scared look. Lyna cocked an eyebrow at him.
"Um... can I help you?" The man asked finally with a seemingly uncertain tone.
"Yeah... can I have some food?" Lyna replied with the exact same tone.
The man seemed to relex after he found out that she wasn't some kind of robber and reached into a cabinet. He pulled out a few slices of bread and handed them to Lyna along with an apple.
"All we got here it seems, if you wait a bit longer, the proper hospital staff will give you a better breakfest later." he said to Lyna.
"Aren't you a proper hospital staff?" Lyna asked him, he looked like one and it seems that he know what he's doing well enough to be working here for a while.
The man was slient for a minute as he ran his hand through his black hair.
"I suppose I am, but that's not the point. Anyways, please put up with those for now, the night shift doesn't include chefs."
"Right... well then I suppose there isn't anything else I can do here then..."
"Well... if you want, you could tell me how you got hurt."
Lyna cocked her eyebrow again. This person sure is weird.
"Well... I suppose I can." Lyna answered.
And they spend at least an hour talking about how Lyna got hurt.
As the story ended, the man seems to be quite awake now and was surprised at what had happened to Lyna.
"Wow... we don't get much people like that here. I mean, getting hurt from monsters is understandable I suppose. But to have strangers suddenly attacking like that? That's totally unexpected."
Lyna was surprised again, people usually aren't so excited to hear how a person almost died cause they saved a person.
"But the person without wings... maybe a magician? Hm... no, a druid is more likely... and for the other person... maybe a Knight from the Erifion. The girl was from the Magic Knights and considering that we have an alliance with the Erifion... hm... something strange is going on..." The man spoke to himself as if a old scholar with yellowed knowledge...
Lyna was surprised, this person is really weird, one minute he's a fool sleeping on the job the next he's a smart person with more knowledge than she does? What an awkward moment...

Money:
100 copper, 1 silver

Inventory:
Iron Dagger (Hidden)

Equips:
Head:
Shoulders:
Hands:
Left:
Waist:

Option:
A)Leave the person and return to the room and sleep somemore
B)Ask the person how did he know all this
C)Remain slient
D)Eat your bread

(Oh, and BUMP!)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I agree.

D - eat the bread and apple, while waiting for the guy to actually talk to Lyna some more. If he doesn't, bid him good day and head back to the girl.