What's new

Choose Your Own Story - Zero Ver.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Choose Your Own Story - Zero Ver.

A2, but Lyna starts to masturbate to help herself 'regain' more of her stamina.

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(I HUNGER FOR GRUEL SOME LOLI DEATHS!)
Lyna stayed there for a long time, slowly regaining the enegy she lost. And when she got up, she felt fine, and after a brief glance around to insure that there nothing around them, she and Syfer walked back the way they came and back towards the town.

Money:
100 copper, 1 silver

Inventory:
Iron Dagger (Hidden)

Equips:
Head:
Neck:Ruby necklace
Shoulders:
Upper Body: Armor Robes
Hands:
Right: Staff (emerald)
Left:
Waist:
Lower Body: Armor Robes

Event:
A) Monsters
B) A scream
C) Nothing happens and they made it out

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

b

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I vote B, just to get on the bandwagon. Yah, a bit of luck is useful, but Lynn got that when she rested without interruption.

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(I am feeling the evil today!!!!)
Lyna heard a sickening scream and rushed towards the source, and when she got there a (Going into detailed mode XD) blonde haired girl that looked no older than 16 was face down on the blood stained dirt ground. Her curly hair was slightly pass her shoulders which was seeped in blood as a large visable wound seared across her back. Her black shirt was wet with the blood flowing out from her wound. Without wasting her time, Lyna approached the wounded person but was stopped by the horrific destruction surrounding the girl... The girl was in the center of a giant impression. Lyna felt scared as she looked for the 'being' that had caused such a huge blow. Finding nothing she once again approached the girl, but was stopped by a sudden, deep voice.
"Do not interrupt."
Lyna froze in place, as the man's voice echoed in her ears. Cold sweat erupted across her entire body as she looked up at the source of the voice. A man with jet black hair and bright orange eyes was FLYING on top of her. He has no visable wings but Lyna felt wind blow against her as if something huge was flapping. The man descend, picking up the girl by her hair, revealing the girl's face to Lyna. A what should've been a beautiful face faced Lyna. The face was splattered with blood and scratches, a yellow half closed eye stared right into Lyna while the other remained tightly closed. Her mouth was drooped open as blood was still being vomitted out, spilling onto her black torn dress.
"What an annoying brat." The man growled into the ear of the girl as he raised his free hand which suddenly glowed blue.

Option:
A) Stop the man
B) Let the man do what he wants
C) GTFO!

-Something else-
Should the girl be Marisa from Touhou? XD
Yes/No

Last edited:

neegak

Lurker
Reputation score

C.

She can't handle a being of this magnitude yet!

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

lol this is a important decision, she takes, think morals man, think morals.

neegak

Lurker
Reputation score

Believe me I thought about morals, but morals aren't going to help if they just get you killed before you're strong enough to do anything.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Ehhh... I'll vote A. But I insist on Zerospace writing rapeage, not deathage, for Lynn's loss!:D The girl can be Marisa if you want...

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, well I am just saying it to give people a mental image of what she looks like, I am not gonna put Touhou into the story.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

...ok

A

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(Screw it no one's reading anyways/voting)

The man's hand glowed until blue flames erupted at his palms, the force of heat was so strong it's as if once could feel it's every pulse and flicker. The man moved his hand down to the gut of the girl and muttered the last words the girl would ever hear...
"Try to bare with the pain a little longer." The man snared as he prepared to plunge his hand in the girl.
...until Lyna interrupted.
"Freeze!" Lyna's panic laced voice broke out, and the man's hand immeditatly froze, the flame vanished as the sudden burst of ice cooled the air around it.
The man stared at Lyna, his frozed hand was freed in less than a second as the ice that contained it was melted as if it was touching lava. The man's hand reached out to Lyna and grabbed her so quick she couldn't even see the movement of the hand before she was being strangled, as a powerful thumb squeezed on her windpipe.
"Did that seem like a good choice?" The man growled at her, as Lyna drew in deep breaths to try to keep her lungs filled with enough oxygen.
"A life lesson," The man said in a taunting voice. "let what feels right guide you instead of morals." Then all of a sudden, a stronger force applied itself on to her Lyna's neck causing her to draw in deep breaths in vein as if a plug had been inserted in to her throat. Her body felt weak and powerless, and her vision grew dark, things started to fade before she had the chance to raise her hand and struggle against the grip that was killing her. All she could do was make slight gagging sounds as what seemed like a bark and a growl was heard approaching fast from behind her, then a strange crystal like substance flashed in front of her and she was blown away by the wind as she fell to the ground on her shoulder gasping for breath as if she was in the middle of an asthma attack. Particles of dirt drawn in by this violent intake of air caused her to cough brutally, as the oxygen finally reached her lungs.
She looked up with her clouded eyes to see a violent battle between the dark haired man with a new comer dressed in a white robe with a blue outline following the edges. He wore some kind of light armor in grey as he conducted sidesteps and counter attacks with his bastard sword sending his wavy sand colored hair flying in all directions. The dark haired man hadn't pulled a weapon yet but his hands seemed like it was enough as he send the blade propelling back with a wave and shooting lances of flame at the other. Lyna got a better look at both them as they backed into another position. The dark haired man was geared with only a black suit and a large brown over coat. But Lyna did not see Syfer anywhere near the two as she got up to her feet and felt her twisted arm. The jolt of pain was bad but nothing she couldn't handle as she decided if she should enter the fray....

Money:
100 copper, 1 silver

Inventory:
Iron Dagger (Hidden)

Equips:
Head:
Neck:Ruby necklace
Shoulders:
Upper Body: Armor Robes
Hands:
Right: Staff (emerald)
Left:
Waist:
Lower Body: Armor Robes

Option:
A) Attempt to shoot her magic aimed at the Dark haired man that tried to kill her.
B) Let the battle rage on and GTFO
C) Let the battle rage on and look for a sign of Syfer.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Aww... poor Zerospace... his CYOS has been abandoned...

Not.

I vote C. She can quickly look around - I don't think the battle will end right away - and Syfer undoubtedly got hurt trying to help Lyna...