What's new

RPG [ チョウゴウキンデンタル ] Harem in maze 2 -天国の塔- (RJ106025)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: harem in maze 2

If there is interest kanns itself again upload ^ ^

have the game still on the hard drive ^ ^

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The google docs always fails in 99% for me, which is ridiculous since this is almost 1 GB.
Anyone has a Mega link for v1.11?

The bitshare link is gone.

simplyfilgaia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yatol, he was asking about Cheat Engine.

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, I wanted to gather all the (seemingly) useful stuff into one place, even though it's been out for so long. So hope no one minds.

Menues:
1. Character management (creations, picking who's in your party)
For each characters you can:
-Set name
-Set class (determine default clothing and what skill/gear they can use)
-Hairstyle
-Hair color
-Eye color
-Skin color
-Breast size
There's also some profile stuffs, but I think there's nothing besides text editing there.
If the slot is already taken it'll go to equipment editing instead. (which have Skill button on bottom left for you to level up skills)
The top of this page have 3 drop down menu which is for picking which girl(s) to take to dungeon.

2. Item crafting (like mixing items to make healing potion)

3. Modify your ship? Like adding more character slots or stress recovery for the girls when you go to sleep.
4. Fuck a girl (ok, it doesn't say that literally, but pretty much this is what it does) you can do it once a day with any of the girls you created.
5. Go to dungeon (another once a day thing)
6. Sleep
7. Options (like what effects to enable/disable, I highly recommend turning off the fucking bloom effect)
8. Save
9. Load

I think that's the right order...

Onto dungeon.
From the start of dungeon section, if you hover your mouse at the bottom, each girl have a "change equipment" button you can use, this is the same equipment editing screen if you select a character at base.
To get out of dungeon is the middle button on bottom right (again you have to be near the section's entrance to use it)
The girls will walk around in a fairly random manner and little glowing lights will pop up, if you or they run into it it'll be taken (which can range from equipments to actual items to ingredients to monster encounter, red sparkle is trap iirc)
in combat, the girls will auto-attack, but you can order them to use a skill if you made them learn any.

If you go to the end of each section you'll move to another, and I think your 'exploration' % will either go up or down depending on which direction you go. (I assume once you reach 100% you'll unlock the next floor)
Played for 3 days.
Options in character:
1) Weapon
2) Outfit
3) Under garment (panty/bra)
4) Other gear (ie. scarf, glasses, etc.)
Character Class:
1) Fighter
2) Assassin
3) Medic
4) Witch
5) Rouge
6) Dancer
New addition for this version.
1) Grappler
2) Necromancer
So it's Harem In Maze, but now with three gals instead of 2, and it's real time combat instead of turned based. Lots of the combat evolves around foes 'telling' you where they attack, and you responding towards such correctly. By default your gals will ALWAYS normal attack the second they can, and you can use any skills at any time, even one after another, and the same skill one after another, as long as you have the MP to meet such. 'Defend' is now a USEFUL ability due towards how switching rows works and attacks in general. After you attack (or use any skill), there is a short delay where you can NOT switch rows, yet you CAN set yourself to 'defend' doing this window, letting you lessen the damage you would have taken. It kinda makes combat far more dynamic to be honest.

The 'Mood' Meter reflexs on how much EXP that girl gets after battle. The lower it is, the lower exp earned regardless of what you are fighting. At the lowest amount, you will only earn 1~2 points per kill.

In the 'exploration' mode, you control yourself, and can collect the sparkle pickups, more less hit the red ones to avoid your harem falling into traps ( that so far by floor 12 still only do one, and one thing. Lightning bolt that shaves your health in half of your current amount, making them pretty deadly regardless of level ).
If by checkpoint you mean, not starting from floor 1 again, you have to buy them with gold. 4th option on the drop down box.
It seems to be a one time purchase, once you buy it, you don't have to buy it again, it'll add them every 5 floors, as long as you clear the floors, I think(as in to add floor 5, you have to reach floor 6, but I'm not sure atm)

Only ones I'm aware of is one at floor 5 and 11.

Also, there is a boss on the 5th floor, after defeating him some angel comes up and speaks with you, and mentions something about pregnancy(giving a visual example) but I didn't understand how one triggers it.

The Unlocking of h-positions seem to be link to the girl's level, I think around level 6 or 7 it unlocked another.

As a note to everyone else, the checkpoint floors seem to be boss floors as well, there's generally one to be encountered there before it lets you go to the next one.

The items are accessed from the left most button in the bottom right corner while in dungeons and in battles.

The items in the first column are healing items, I think it uses up 3 or 4 of them per use? Since it uses on all of them instead of a choice of a specific girl.

The top item in the 2nd column revives party members

The 3rd item in the 2nd column restores mp, I assume the one below it does as well.
I found when in dungeon you can press E to lock on one of girls and Q to change option on top-right use arrow keys
In the 'Shop' menu, the first option is to improve your mix options.

When you start off, all you can mix is the starting HP, MP, revive, and status cures. When you upgrade your mix thought you can make the 2rd and 3rd tier heals, a full team revive, and buffing items galore, more less change mixing items into other items in case you have too much of one kind. It seems to cost 500g thought, instead of the labeled 100g ( thought you can buy it at 100g and go into debit to make up the difference. ).

@Tomenegai
You need to learn ability first, and this game works like Etrian Odyssey ( The first game was literally 'Etrian Odyssey lite' to be perfectly blunt. ) in where every level (including the first) you get skill points to use to ether learn and boost skill effectiveness ( less MP per use, more damage/greater effect ) or boost your base stats (HP/MP/STR/AGI/INT/ect ect ect.). Outside of base stats, your skills max at level 5 and outside of your first level ( that gives 3 skill points ) every other level gives out only 2 points to use for these things.

@Kirshz
It's pretty simple ( the pregnant stuff ).
When you fuck your girls enough, after a few days they will soon start baring a belly. At this point you can give this towards 'Gaybriel' in the character menu ( farthest right button ) and he'll pay you a few gold for this ( not sure how it gets effected, but I've seen as low as 20, towards as high as 70 ). It's pretty much the money maker for the game, and I THINK having sex with the same girl over and over gives her a higher chance to bare, but don't hold me on that.
You must master the HUD! At the top left are three %'s.

The first one is your 'Cleared' %, when this becomes ~95% or more, exiting your current room will give you a dialog box asking if you want to ether a) go towards the next floor or b) stay on your current floor.

The second one is your 'Treasure' %. This is how likely the next Star group will be a 'Yahoo' and reward you with loot.

The last one is your 'Encounter' %. Like the Treasure %, this one is telling you how likely you'll run into an 'Encounter' when hitting a star group.

The 5 stars that light up apparently have to deal with the Quality and rareness of possible loot you can get, and the speed of witch this goes up is demented by the rooms 'Star Growth'.

The four icons is based off of your current 'room', and you can load up a new random 'room' by taking any exit early (when your Clear % is less then 95%). When you do the four icons change, and each one gives off different effects.

Money:
Coins: % growth for 'Treasure' is low, will for the most part cap at 50%, yet can go over this randomly.
Money Bag: % growth for 'Treasure' is high, will recover rather fast even after already getting a 'Yahoo' and tends to stay at high numbers longer then coins.
Treasure box: The big one. Locks 'Treasure' % at 25%, even after getting a 'yahoo'. The best thing to get when just grinding for loot.

Stars:
1~3Stars: Only chances the likely hood that collecting a star group will give you a large star. MIGHT also effect how long star groups stay on the field, and how often traps spawn, but unsure on these last two.

Bats:
1~3bats: It's just the exact same as 'Money', but this effects the 'Encounter' Rate. At 3 bats, it's always at 25% and never any lower.

Monsters:
Blue: Monsters that are weak for that floor by a level or two.
Yellow: Monsters that are leveled for that floor
Red: Monsters leveled as if on higher floors. Best if looking to grind for EXP.
-Image removed due to low post count-
Some other things to note:

Battle:
- If a monster is about to rape you, you can just defend and it stops it.

Dungeon:
- Constantly moving from floor to floor without getting yellow sparks drop your explore %.

Equip screen:
- By clicking the list there's a button at the bottom left corner of the 2nd window.
- That one allows you to sort all the gear by a certain stat.
- So far, I would say HP is the best, get your HP over 300.
My judgement's a little different on this.

For your Melee Classes, you want STR
For Magic Classes, you want INT, and sub STR (because their normal attacks are still STR based).
Everyone LOVES 'Physical Defense'. Between floors 1-15, getting this over 100 is golden, and higher levels, over 200 will make most things do single digits.
'Magical Defense' is pretty rare on the RNG thought, and you might not ever get it over 50 half the time, more less 100. As such 'Fire/Ice/Lighting' resist are welcomed ordeals, getting each over 100 seems to be just as good as Physical at 200+ or so.

Outside of such just a few pointers I've figured out myself.

Fighter are pretty 'tanky'. Their 'shield bash' is a VERY good skill that can stun just about anything ( even bosses! ) leaving them open for a few turns. Maxing it out too makes it only eat up like 5 MP per use and the stun last for a pretty long time.

Witches feel BEYOND nerfed in this now, or at least levels lower then 20...Witches in the first HiM pretty much could, and would OHKO mobs quite a few levels higher then them just thanks to elemental weakness. In this game, them dealing HALF of a monsters HP in a single weakness blast is pretty shocking, and that's WITH T2 magic.

Grappler's are godly. Just...holy shit. Stack on the STR and SPEED and they WILL tear everything a new one in short order. Almost all of their skills are self boost BTW, thouht they have a quick attack, and a VERY powerful charged attack as well that can take down bosses and anything overleveled in 1~2 uses.

Medics....are Medics. You need them, you love them, you don't expect them to kill anything. If they have an attack skill in this game, I've yet to find it and chances are requires a massive point dump for it anyway. Still, their heal's and skills are all line based, but they get high MP pools by default, and rather low cost heals and buffs. Outside of more 'end game' situations, or just blitz teams to clear floors, you'll chances are find yourself with one 24/7 for the heals instead of derping with the items mid battle.

Oh yes, on the hardest difficulty, party wipe = Game over, unlike the other three where party wipe = mood drop and sent back to camp.

Dark Deed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is a torrent on nyaa, for those who want it.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only the original version, no updates on Nyaa. Game would be really cool if it were translated, sadly the chance of that happening now are slim to none. I'd rather not test every single skill to find out what they all do.

Last edited:

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Only the original version, no updates on Nyaa. Game would be really cool if it were translated, sadly the chance of that happening now are slim to none. I'd rather not test every single skill to find out what they all do.
I actually was working on a full listing of every classes skills, overall effectiveness, and strategy's a long while back. Sadly I don't seem to have anything from that work still on me beyond the post I've left in this threat, but if after the 13th, people would still desire perhaps a more full on guide, I can try to sit down and muster something!

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually was working on a full listing of every classes skills, overall effectiveness, and strategy's a long while back. Sadly I don't seem to have anything from that work still on me beyond the post I've left in this threat, but if after the 13th, people would still desire perhaps a more full on guide, I can try to sit down and muster something!
This would be greatly appreciated. This type of thing is why I stopped playing Jap rpg maker games. I used to write guides for them but it takes an enormous amount of free time, so I understand the struggle with it, haha. Man, I wish I was forced to learn Japanese when I was young :p

Dark Deed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do found a torrent site with last version of it. But it is requires seeding and got no link for unregistered users. I can send link to it if someone ask in private.

By the way, in which order goes classes in 1.11? I can recognise dancer, healer and warrior, but others seems to be messed up.

Adwas

Reputation score

This game is fun but really hard to learn (my jap is 0)
I dont understand equipment and skill at all
can anyone upload the save with full sex unlock
thankyou

Reputation score

I can't get chiitrans to work at all with this, guess it won't since it's not an rpg maker game.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

download 1.11

yes maybe you'll find someone who can make a translation in the game. ^^
enough so only the gund things to translate. ^^

yes now have better computer than before. ^^

but also in the final version is error in it.
comes now and then in the last level before and brings the game to from falling down.

guts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so playing with the cheat engine

if you can find it under value type float you can find the monster encounter % and leave it at 100

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's the save I lifted from page 7 and ran with for a while: (if it doesn't show up on the load screen just click the slot number it should be on and it should load)
I made it up to floor 51 where the final boss is (he's a pushover, despite having 2 phases).

The level 74s are a dancer (aka crits queen), warrior (speed demon), and medic, while the level 6s are a necromancer (I think) and a rouge.
If you want to power level the weaker girls for different bed scenes, just run them through upper floors with the warrior, since she has crazy high attack speed derived from her underwear and misc slot items.
For monster scenes, the floors 45-50 contain all the raping monsters with none of the filler mobs, making them easier to track down.

Other things of note:
  • The keys 1-2-3 are bound to the buttons that change the girls' position in battle. Handy if you need to move them all at once.
  • After the last boss there appears to be a Timewarp-to-before-final-boss/New Game+ screen, though I haven't verified what the last 2 options do.
  • Game breaking bug: If you click the exit dungeon button right as a battle is initiated, the game will freeze up on a battle screen with a level 1 monster. No inputs work, and you have to close the game and restart.

Edit: Concerning the New Game+ screen, the second option starts a new game with all your girls, levels, and equipment; the third option is a hard reset.

Last edited:

sinfire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe I'm zombifying this thread, but I'll write a skill/job guide for Harem in Maze 2. I made a excel file for the skills but it might take some time writing the guide.

I'm not native in Japanese so the translation maybe incorrect.

Prerequisites in parenthesis are conditions that a not sure since I haven't played with that job, and solely based on my guess.

I'll go through the skills starting left to right, then up to down.

For active skills, there are two categories, one is just normal skills that are used instantly but comes with a 'skill-freeze', which is a status the character do anything after using a skill (u can't even guard or change position).

The skill-freeze time is different with each skill and using this u can do a 'skill-combo'. If you use a skill with a long freeze time and then use a skill with short freeze time right after the first skill, the freeze time of the first skill vanishes and only the freeze time of the second skill remains canceling the long freeze time, hence, skill-combo. The downside is the longer the combo-chain, there is additional MP cost for increasing combo-chain.

The other category is skills with [Charge] label. These skill don't have a skill freeze time but needs some channeling before using the spell.

The passive skills are all same except the last 2-3 skills

HP, MP, STR, DEX, AGI, INT boost are all 10% bonus for each skill level,
and Crit, Acc, Evade boost adds 4x skill point bonus.

Fighter

Weapon: Sword

Balanced physical attacker. Has quite useful skills like taunt and instant-charge.

(1,1) Fast Attack: -
(1,2) Double Attack: (Fast Attack lv3)
(1,3) Heavy Attack: -
(1,4) Dmg based attack: Heavy Attack lv3 : Attack power increases when HP is low

(2,1) Stun Attack: (Dmg based Attack lv 5)
(2,2) (Remove Enemy buff): Heavy Attack lv5
(2,3) Taunt: - : Forces enemy to attack only the same line with the Fighter.
(2,4) Block Enemy Physical Attack: Taunt lv4

(3,1) StatusA: - : ATK up DEF down
(3,2) StatusB: - : ATK down DEF up:
(3,3) BuffA: StatusA lv3 : ATK,ACC buff, position moved to front line
(3,4) BuffB: (BuffA lv3): ATK,ACC short time buff

(4,1) BuffC: StatusB lv 3: All party member DEF buff
(4,2) Instant Charge: BuffC lv3: All skills that party members are charging are used instantly.
(4,3) [Charge]BuffD: -: Party member INT buff
(4,4) Self Heal: -

(6,2) Attack Mastery: 10% bonus to ATK
(6,3) Defense Mastery: 10% bonus to DEF
Assassin

Weapon: Sword

Physical attacker with high critical attack rate and uses debuff spells. Also has some Magic attacks to handle enemies with high DEF (though it is really rare... IMO magic attack in general are not that good in this game).
The unique passive has a 5x bonus to Crit, which makes it a critical attack machine when combined with Crit boost (4x bonus). Just stack ATK and SPD and it will just tear down everything.

I think the most useful active skill is guard crash, that gives extra damage to enemies that are guarding. It gives a really big punch even to bosses that attempts to guard, more like a free-damage.

The main difference between Wrestler and Assassin is that Assassin has more MAX damage ceiling, but the Wrestler has a more consistent damage output and better endurance.

(1,1)
(1,2)
(1,3)
(1,4)

(2,1)
(2,2)
(2,3)
(2,4)

(3,1)
(3,2)
(3,3)
(3,4)

(4,1)
(4,2)
(4,3)
(4,4)

(6,3) Assassinate Mastery : 5x bonus to Critical rate
Rogue

Weapon: Dagger

Strangely enough, the skill set makes Rogue more of a Magical caster than a Physical Attacker. The most distinct part of Rogue is there are skills/spells that use the Rogue-only Items that can be made in the make item menu (second tab). The status attack item skills might also be useful though I haven't trained a high-level rogue yet so I'm not sure.

IMO the best advantage of Rogue comes from its passive skills, increasing the rate of finding treasures. The only way of earning money other than pregnancy is selling treasures, and getting better equipments are quite important increasing the overall stats so the unique passives are very valuable.

(1,1)
(1,2)
(1,3)
(1,4)

(2,1)
(2,2)
(2,3)
(2,4)

(3,1)
(3,2)
(3,3)
(3,4)

(4,1)
(4,2)
(4,3)
(4,4)

(6,2) Item Mastery: Bonus when using Item skills
(6,3) Treasure Hunt : Increase rate of finding treasures
(6,4) Lucky Day: Increases grade of treasures
Wrestler

Weapon: Knuckles

The skill set consists of attack skills, buffs, and status-cure making it a more endurable physical attacker. I put it somewhere between Fighter and Assassin. Though IMO knuckles have higher damage than swords, so that may effect the power between the two jobs.

Also instead of the high critical rate passive of Assassin, Wrestler has a passive for Crit and Evade, making it slightly more defensive than assassin. (The battle system makes Evade less valuable though since you can just dodge the attacks by changing position)

(1,1)
(1,2)
(1,3)
(1,4)

(2,1)
(2,2)
(2,3)
(2,4)

(3,1)
(3,2)
(3,3)
(3,4)

(4,1)
(4,2)
(4,3)
(4,4)

(6,3) Adapt Environment : 3x bonus to Crit, Evade

Medic

Weapon: Rods

IMO the best job in the game.

The base ATK stats are low, but depending on the skill-tree, u can make her a decent physical attacker due to the blunt mastery passive. (It's Attack Mastery of the other physical attackers with an upside)

The reason it lacks damage is just due to the fact you have to spend skill points to the useful active skills instead of the passive skills like ATK and etc.

The most valuable active skill is 'Relieve Stress', which makes you possible to just grind the dungeon until your MP exhausts (you gain less EXP if you have high stress). With the skill you can easily maintain the least-stress-status and grind to hell in the dungeon. I usually just made like 20-30 MP-heal-items went to the dungeon just living in there.

It does have a Magic Attack but the skill-freeze time is too long and there aren't other Magic attacks to make a skill-combo other than a combo something like "Judgement of Light -> Line Heal"...

All of the passives are useful, as blunt mastery is better than attack mastery, heal mastery is self-explanatary, and auto-heal makes the damage from traps less critical.

(1,1)
(1,2)
(1,3)
(1,4)

(2,1)
(2,2)
(2,3)
(2,4)

(3,1)
(3,2)
(3,3)
(3,4)

(4,1)
(4,2)
(4,3)
(4,4)

(6,2) Blunt Mastery: 10% bonus to ATK and 4x bonus to Accuracy.
(6,3) Heal Mastery: Bonus to Healing skills
(6,4) Auto-Heal: Recovers HP of party when walking around the dungeon.

Witch

Weapon: Rods

The main problem with spell casters is that u spend a whole lot of skill points in learning magic spells instead of STAT-boosting Passives, uses a chunk of MP and suffer from skill-freeze or charging time, but the damage is lower than critical attacks from physical classes. And if you compare with other spells casters, the Passive and active skills just use up too much skill points Dividing the passives into Fire/Ice/Lightn mastery is just a joke, while Rogues can have the same effect with Item Mastery and Necromancer just needs to spend points on the Ancestral Knowledge passive.

Though it has the best skill combo of Normal Magic Spell -> Fast Magic Spell that makes the skill-freeze time to 0, so you can spam spells as much as you want (with a cost of exponentially increasing MP consumption...)

Overall, it's just more efficient to spend the skill points the passives on physical classes.

(1,1)
(1,2)
(1,3)
(1,4)

(2,1)
(2,2)
(2,3)
(2,4)

(3,1)
(3,2)
(3,3)
(3,4)

(4,1)
(4,2)
(4,3)
(4,4)

(6,2) Fire Mastery: Bonus to Fire magic
(6,3) Ice Mastery: Bonus to Ice magic
(6,4) Lightn Mastery: Bonus to Lightn magic

Dancer

Weapon: Dagger

A versatile class. The main role is a buffer but can act as a physical attacker and/or a healer. It just doesn't excels on the roles but can be a jack of trades.

The Dance of Victory passive and the heal spells are nice but Medic's Relieve Stress active and is more better and Dancer lacks revive spells
The LUC passive makes her a critical attack machine, but its definitely not better than the Assassinate Mastery of Assassin.
The Enchant Magics somewhat compensates the lack of Magic Attack but Rouge/Witches spells are more powerful.

Despite the limits, she is versatile enough to include in any party smoothing out the weakness of the party.

(1,1)
(1,2)
(1,3)
(1,4)

(2,1)
(2,2)
(2,3)
(2,4)

(3,1)
(3,2)
(3,3)
(3,4)

(4,1)
(4,2)
(4,3)
(4,4)

(6,2) Step Mastery: 3x Bonus to accuracy, evasion
(6,3) Fortune: 3x Bonus to LUC
(6,4) Dance of Victory: Relieves stress after battle.

Necromancer

Weapon: Scythe

Reminds me of Wildmage in Baldur's Gate MODs.. It has interesting skills like debuffs effecting both enemy and our party, and spells that power depending on the stress level, a spell that consumes party member's HP and dealing large damage to the enemy and etc.

Though I'm not sure whether the power goes up as the stress level goes down or up. (If it goes up as you have higher stress, then I think the job is just too bad...)

One advantage is that it has both attack spells and heal spells and if the power goes up as the stress level is high, then the two combos with each other (the heal spells increases the stress level making the attack spells more powerful).

Also the passives are all very useful. The trap damage and monster encounter is the most annoying thing at higher levels, which makes the passives quite useful there.

(1,1)
(1,2)
(1,3)
(1,4)

(2,1)
(2,2)
(2,3)
(2,4)

(3,1)
(3,2)
(3,3)
(3,4)

(4,1)
(4,2)
(4,3)
(4,4)

(6,2) Ancestral Knowledge: 10% bonus to INT
(6,3) Mirror of the Undead: Lowers spawn rate of Traps
(6,4) Detect Life: Lowers Monster Encounter Rate.

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

On the medic which skill is the Stress Relief active skill and what are its prerequisites.

Gone through a process of making and deleting characters to get the correct skills, really god damn annoying that it doesn't tell you what the prereq is unless you have already got 1 point into that skill.