What's new

RPG [近江小庵] Christina-淫堕のクリス- (RJ230098)

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Huh, I never thought that I would be hummin a tune alongside a Track inside of a Eroge but damn...that Cave Music up to Floor 30 is badass ,)

But alas like its predecessor it lacks in facial animations during the Scenes. I mean the scenes aren't that bad and finally the Ranch dude achieved somewhat of a expression out of the MC but it really lacked overall.
That or my Mind became over time too corrupted to enjoy lovey dovey Sex Scenes without ahegaos....

OP
mark21800

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Huh, I never thought that I would be hummin a tune alongside a Track inside of a Eroge but damn...that Cave Music up to Floor 30 is badass ,)

But alas like its predecessor it lacks in facial animations during the Scenes. I mean the scenes aren't that bad and finally the Ranch dude achieved somewhat of a expression out of the MC but it really lacked overall.
That or my Mind became over time too corrupted to enjoy lovey dovey Sex Scenes without ahegaos....
I'd say the later. The girls facial expressions are better than the first ones, it's just that the artist doesn't go for the more exaggerated expressions found in most games.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@martinsuki An unkind necro, but no, it doesn't look like there's any kind of translation available to this game, official or unofficial.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You're not supposed to necro a thread if the necro don't bring in new info (sharing a save when there none, giving a walkthrough, pointing to a translation previously not existing....).

Although necroing in order to ask question is a grey area depending on what you ask for and how you ask for it ;).

I guess the "unkind" is here because your necro don't bring news - so a false hope for some peoples...