What's new

VN/TEXT CHYOO2

Dick Halal

Reputation score
Hi, finally decided to stop lurking.

This site is basically text only erotica with branching paths to the stories:

This story seems to be the best one.
It has a fairly typical fantasy setting, elves, mages etc and lots of different parths to choose. It includes tentacles, beast men, transformation, furries, succubi, voyeurism, gay, straight, orgies and probably some things I've forgotten about. Don't worry if you are put off by certain things it's usually fairly easy to just go back and choose another path.

Here are a couple of others with decent wrtiting :
Aliens :
Monsters:

Last edited by a moderator:

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: CHYOO2

This is actually a really good site. I've had some fun just dicking around on it (tee hee). Probably one of the best parts is that you can write stories yourself and get judged on it. Also you can add your own options to other people's stories. Get going you perverted genius writers!

WARNING: SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION AHEAD!!!

I started this a while ago before it went on hiatus. Check it out, and if you like it add to it. If you guys like it and I get some feedback (still working in my writing style) I'll start up on it again.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I think we have this posted elsewhere, though I may be wrong. Though this does remind me that I need to continue my own...

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm guessing alot of these are unfinished. Seems like the quality between steps in the story alter from real detailed to... crap.