What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Shota [Circle Kame] 撃電妖異譚-AE1- Dengeki Youtan-AE1- (RJ274147)

alan0n

Reputation score
[Circle Kame] 撃電妖異譚-AE1- Dengeki Youtan-AE1- (RJ274147)

Untitled - Copy.png

Untitled.png Untitled - Copy 2.png RJ274147_img_smp2.jpg RJ274147_img_smp4.jpg

DLSITE link:

Warning: Shota
Fetishes: Rape, NTR, Ahegao, Bukakke

Fetishes: NTR, Rape, Hypnosis, and some corruption and mind break.

This is the third episode of the series, and the first to run in RPGmaker MV. As it currently stands there are still several outstanding bugs, but Kame has already begun patching. With the new engine and their old reputation though, there will likely be several more updates in the coming months.

The first patches (1.1 - 1.6 at the time of writing this) be found on their twitter here:

Well, we all know this author by now.

And if you don't, well here's the general run down of what this author well known for:

1) Combat rape: You play female MC(s) and you can fight, and get grabbed in combat. This will lead to getting raped during the fight. You will not take HP dmg from, but you will orgasm; and until your lust reaches a certain level, you will faint after a few orgasms.

2) no game over losses (well, he used to, but just last two 撃電妖異譚 Ep1 and 撃電妖異譚 Ep2 had game overs if you lost in the dungeons with the MC alone 3 time. (Uncertain for this one cause I cannot seem to get the Machine familiar that teleports me out of the dungeon to leave my party!!)

3) Standard RPGMaker fighting controls which you start at Level 1, fight monsters to gain exp to level up, get money from beating them, etc.
There's 2 more currency types: 1 which you gain from H, and 1 which you gain from turning in quests called SL

4) Clothing DMG =/= HP. Your hp is separate from your clothing HP. So your characters can walk around naked at full HP. (Frankly, any game that still scales your clothing with character HP is soo last decade...;))

5) Bugs: this author is notorious for not play testing his game enough. Looking at some of his code, he likes to have 1 "switch" enable too many things, and seems to forget where conditions change. How he managed his first few games with *cough* relatively *cough* fewer bugs can be chalked up to their relative simplicity. But given that it's like the 7th game which he "finally cracked the rng for combat rape" mechanic he was looking for, there's little excuse for the buggy mess at launch. You will see his push out multiple bug fix patches... o_O:poop: *SMH*

6) Lag: Wait what? Yes, this guy is known for putting way too much gravy in his games, and multiple clothing layering, while awesome for separating HP and clothing HP seems to cause random spontaneous lags.

GAMEPLAY
Similar to EP 1 & 2 the game features combat restraint and rape (but no CG for actual rape that I have seen :mad:). Outside the dungeons H content is unlocked via stat locked events or simply by advancing the story.

You use the city map to explore around. But fighting is usually limited to the dungeon(s).
You can learn skills at the guide.

There is quite a bit of NTR here boys, as the main heroine starts the game happily married. Though honestly the husband is basically one dimensional and easily ignored.

STORY:

You play as one of the MC from his previous game(s). Atti is a newly wedded wife, working as a teacher and tutor, who married one of her students, who is still in school it looks like (Why she didn't do what Macron's wife did is a HRPG reason). She was a teacher at some magical school, and has since retired to live a peaceful life with her student turned husband.
One day while heading to school she notices a dungeon gate form. Being worried about her family and how long it would take the guild to bring in someone to subjugate it she decides that she will close it and joins the guild to make it happen. However early on she gets an estrus brand and things rapidly spiral out of control, can she hold it together long enough to close the dungeon and protect her town?

CONTROLS:
The game follows standard RPGmaker controls, with a wheel-menu during combat to get find your special moves, and target specific enemies.There are a few added buttons:
Standard arrow key movement, or WASD
'X' opens main menu page
'G' opens secondary menu page
'N' opens cell phone menu page
Hold shift: Run (or enable/disable this in config)

There's a few extra buttons the author added, but if all else fails, this is RPGmaker MV. You can play with your mouse by clicking.

Last edited:
OP
alan0n

alan0n

Reputation score
FAQ - short, quick, and dirty since Im sick of seeing the same question asked over and over.

Q: I cant explore 4th floor, how to progress?
A: You need to raise Atti's corruption to progress the story. Either get her in combat raped, loose fights and go through all the school events, or repeat the husbands boss event until you advance.

Q: How to break 499 corruption cap?
A: You need to get the bad ending.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Okay, I have split this from the previous 撃電妖異譚 Ep2 thread, so hopefully, I'm not missing anything.

Anyways, the author has release 2 patches on his twitter, accordig to BAB PEEG and they seem to work...? I don't know.

Anyways, my text hooker keeps saying "Kolem", and I'm trying to figure out how to remove allies from my party.... Anyone know how?

OP
alan0n

alan0n

Reputation score
Kolem is your summoned robot, and if there is a way to remove party members I havent seent it yet. But I still only have 3; Atti, Kolem, and Rana. I have one quest remaining in C rank that needs pheonix blood to complete. Im wondering if its a one time fight without a 100% drop rate. Cause I cant find it anywhere :/

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, I have split this from the previous 撃電妖異譚 Ep2 thread, so hopefully, I'm not missing anything.

Anyways, the author has release 2 patches on his twitter, accordig to BAB PEEG and they seem to work...? I don't know.

Anyways, my text hooker keeps saying "Kolem", and I'm trying to figure out how to remove allies from my party.... Anyone know how?
I have no idea how to avoid this too that doesnt involve removing kolem from the party itself, this fixes it so after a dungeon always remove him from your party so you can actually read the events and know whats happening instead of the fking kolem spam, you can remove him with the green circles (the ones on the floor) third option or with the party config with the config button on the top of your screen, first option.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Guy calling himself "Mannimarco" just contacted me. He gave me this txt file, guys !
It should help in making the game smaller and maybe faster.

Attachments

Last edited:

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guy calling himself "Mannimarco" just contacted me. He gave me this txt file, guys !
What does png optimized stand for anyways, he fixed the missing png errors that pop up during couple events?

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Last edited:
OP
alan0n

alan0n

Reputation score
what do i need to do to get in the 4th dungeon
You need to get adventurer rank B I think, which means you must complete all the quests from the guild NPC. Im stuck there myself because I cant find pheonix blood :/

OP
alan0n

alan0n

Reputation score
Found that phoenix blood. Its a rare drop off a SR mob (the little red skull guys that spawn after floor 1). Here is the info for the mob that is needed:
Untitled.png
Good luck ^^

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A couple of things I figured out so far.

Option 4 on the map has a house, where at the beginning of her fall, the teacher will fuck the students she is tutoring.
Later there is a man next door she can sleep with at night,
The Spear girl has returned as a playable character you can recruit her in the area with the play ball Hentai store at night
There 2nd level there are monster that specifically do hentai. If you have to lose, this unlock H options through out the game.
This will unlock events, like being harassed at the convenience store if you choose to work there,
in the banking / restaurant district, etc.
Once you loses on stage 3, the teacher will go back to her old school to fuck the students there.
The more H you become, the more her former life from the 1st game comes back to haunt her.
You need to watch the map for H events to appear, they will usually be prompted by a figure appearing on a map area,
where they weren't before.
You have to unlock the heroines highest H level in order to be able to go through level 4 and ultimate on to
level 5 where the final boss awaits. The ending is a sad NTR one so if you can't stand those, this is not the game you should play.
As far as I can tell, there is no good ending.

Kushimitama900

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i have a bug where the pg is always directed north so i cant interact with doors and item south of me (north =up, south=down).