What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Shota [Circle Kame] 撃電妖異譚-AE1- Dengeki Youtan-AE1- (RJ274147)

huckbeine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
at least the game is not a complete broken mess like all the games past Arms Devicer. does he have a supercomputer, holy hell, the effects are even giving trouble to my computer which is fairly advanced.
the only thing he needs to do now is tone down the pointless effects and the pointless grind outside of the main game.

Why can't he stick to the Arms Devicer formula? OneOne1 found success with Weakest goes to the wall and ran away with it, basically making the same game 4 times now

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If anyone using hook "RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher" and got repeat name. Use attach files below
Put it in <Games>\www\js\plugins
Replace file. And ClipLoger will work.
Stage 4 need some event with Gozo (Yakuza look guy) and husband got week trainning after that you can access stage 4.
what do you mean with 'week training'?

huckbeine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
what do you mean with 'week training'?
basically the guy is sent to somewhere for a week, and Aty gets fucked to hell and back.

I think the general rule of unlocking Aty's sluttiness is going by defeating the story dungeon first and second floor. 3rd and 4th is inconsequential. 5th finishes the story and unlocks the point of no return where Aty confronts the guy of her infedelity, and based on how much NTR score the guy has, either he says Lets get the fuck out of here (good end) or clam up and let the NTR continue (bad end)

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
its really grindy this game, and cheats cant be put into this game unlike other circle kame games.
see that´s where you are wrong kiddo ;)

you can easily cheat the hp of the mobs to 1 (0 breaks the game) and 1 shot them with an aoe spell (buy one in guild)

Attachments

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anybody able to tell my retarded ass, how to update this game?
I've the files from the twitter profile, but the exe is in Japanese and i tried setting the path to the game folder.
Soooo i don't know how to do it now.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
at least the game is not a complete broken mess like all the games past Arms Devicer. does he have a supercomputer, holy hell, the effects are even giving trouble to my computer which is fairly advanced.
the only thing he needs to do now is tone down the pointless effects and the pointless grind outside of the main game.

Why can't he stick to the Arms Devicer formula? OneOne1 found success with Weakest goes to the wall and ran away with it, basically making the same game 4 times now
circle kame tries to include clothing exposure systems that just dont work, has a needlesly complicated limit break system and repeats one bug fest after another every game. you could say he has a formula...

i had hopes for him because of his last two episodic games in this series, but this one is just bad. barely anything happens until atis husband gets to his job training and suddenly=> transformation into whore. one we dont get to do ourselves but that´s shown in stupid oneshot pics while you have to do a pointless minigame and mindbreaking run to the shiny spot for day change gameplay...

there are dozens of authors that recycle content between games ( <= basically the same characters every game and still very good)
but none that do it that bad. not bad in the way of everything beeing the same but bad in the way of: saving time by recycling assets didnt help fix story, gameplay systems or bug testing.

the games of this author usually take an exorbitant amount of time to finish and just aint worth it anymore...

1881eagle

Reputation score
see that´s where you are wrong kiddo ;)

you can easily cheat the hp of the mobs to 1 (0 breaks the game) and 1 shot them with an aoe spell (buy one in guild)
nice, was wondering if there was other cheat engine thingys

Anybody able to tell my retarded ass, how to update this game?
I've the files from the twitter profile, but the exe is in Japanese and i tried setting the path to the game folder.
Soooo i don't know how to do it now.
1st, Move the file folder 撃電妖異譚AE1 to desktop for easier location to find.
2nd Assuming you still have the files, extract v.1.2.3 in order into the location of 撃電妖異譚AE1. simple as that.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I saw that there were a fully developed pregnancy system in game file, how to get that?

Arnold65

Reputation score
Guy calling himself "Mannimarco" just contacted me. He gave me this txt file, guys !
Wow thanks to that "ManniMarco" ;)

Anyway because Im kinda newbie and dumb may I ask you what do you use to translate the text automaticly?

I see the clip loger but I don't know what software I could use to translate it automaticly if someone could give me an advice that would be nice thanks.

OP
alan0n

alan0n

Reputation score
Wow thanks to that "ManniMarco" ;)

Anyway because Im kinda newbie and dumb may I ask you what do you use to translate the text automaticly?

I see the clip loger but I don't know what software I could use to translate it automaticly if someone could give me an advice that would be nice thanks.
I dont always use a hooker/translator, but when I do I use Translator Aggregator.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
circle kame tries to include clothing exposure systems that just dont work, has a needlesly complicated limit break system and repeats one bug fest after another every game. you could say he has a formula...

i had hopes for him because of his last two episodic games in this series, but this one is just bad. barely anything happens until atis husband gets to his job training and suddenly=> transformation into whore. one we dont get to do ourselves but that´s shown in stupid oneshot pics while you have to do a pointless minigame and mindbreaking run to the shiny spot for day change gameplay...

there are dozens of authors that recycle content between games ( <= basically the same characters every game and still very good)
but none that do it that bad. not bad in the way of everything beeing the same but bad in the way of: saving time by recycling assets didnt help fix story, gameplay systems or bug testing.

the games of this author usually take an exorbitant amount of time to finish and just aint worth it anymore...
I dunno. At least H content wise, this is probably one of their more complete games from the get-go. Also, I can always get behind another game featuring Aty, recycled content or not, because damn, even though it's been who knows how many years since Summon Nights 5 (much less 3) release, she's still hot. Wish there were more actual playable H scenarios, but I'll take what I can get.

Anyway, here's a save file for people who don't care. Total game time to completion was around 6 hours without having to grind, minus the time reloading saves because of the game crashing and what not. This is also post bad end, but you can still go through the good end again (probably) if you don't like having to look at an unhappy shota every time you boot up the game.

Attachments

BamBlackStar

Reputation score
Imagine, your pc capable of handling just about anything, but when playing a mere rpg you start laging alot, Bruh

Hvvnn

Reputation score
Ryzen 7 1700 - 32 GB Ram + GTX 1080, after 2-3 hour play my PC freeze and need reset.
Btw, i make quick menu translate for this one, and since it MTL lot word problem there.... And games unstable i won't make complete partial for this games.
Attach translate below.

Attachments

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I know the second one was translated, but was the first?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I would like to thank everyone in this thread for their great tips.

Also, I would like alan0n to know that he ninja'd this thread from me. :cry:(y)😜

It seems that with the latest v1.1 or 1.2 fix, it is fixed after you leave the park (i.e. go back to the main map screen).
Tried, but that didn't fix anything.

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I seemed to be stuck right below 200 on lust(?), any ideas on how to break the cap?

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I seemed to be stuck right below 200 on lust(?), any ideas on how to break the cap?
There's supposed to be an event where the husband gets send on a trip when she has fucked that yakuza guy enough but I can't get it either. It just repeats the same shit over and over for me