What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Shota [Circle Kame] 撃電妖異譚-AE1- Dengeki Youtan-AE1- (RJ274147)

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Does anybody else get this error when being defeated? i already replaced the img files with the ones from Mannimarco but still getting the error
can someone send me the file? Error.png

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Salute to the guys that played this game at release fully knowing that its buggy like hell.

o7

7thEclipse

Lurker
Reputation score
Salute to the guys that played this game at release fully knowing that its buggy like hell.

o7
It's not as bad as the previous installments, the switch to MV certainly made it more playable, well optimized is another story however.

Either way, Looks like the previous episodes 2 of "Dengeki Youtan" are gonna be ported to MV and re-released this month at the best, so looks like this will be the RPG maker of choice going forward.

phantorios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
more update on his twitter, v1.4 8 hour ago... fixing bug and adding condition to purchase some skills
i read the twitter using machine translation tho... so dunno how accurate i am to understand it...
from machine translation:
1. fixed a bug that the retirement system ends when entering a conversation scene with a standing picture under certain conditions(if already in this situation, it will be fixed once you move to the whole map)
2. added description for skills that have conditions for purchase

still no news/update about lag reducing optimization or something like that...

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
is there no other outfit available except the 5 starter ones ?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
3 things I wanted people to just know about:

1) the "Convience store bug" is likely a crash which happened when you try to work at the convenience store once Ati can enter the dungeon. I think it kicks of scenes with the yellow-haired deliquent "Senpai" from Ep1.

2) To remove cum, you get either get a skill which you need to use to remove it from the guild, or you need to use water, after filling an empty bottle with water

3) to patch the game, you must be using a non-altered RPGMaker MV game. I.e. make sure you didn't use the clipper on the files (at least from v1.0 to v1.1, that was the case.)

I don't know if RPGMaker Ace VX had a patching tool, but my guess is that this author moved to MV because he knows his history of shitty releases which require full DLs to patch. And MV has this simple patcher. Someone more familar should tell me if I'm right, or wrong with this guess.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Does anybody else get this error when being defeated? i already replaced the img files with the ones from Mannimarco but still getting the error
can someone send me the file?View attachment 28462
Does nobody get this error? :( i cant die or i get this message and the game needs to be closed. Can someone send me this file or know where i can get it?
Sorry to bother

Last edited:

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There's supposed to be an event where the husband gets send on a trip when she has fucked that yakuza guy enough but I can't get it either. It just repeats the same shit over and over for me
happens after you have visited the black guy in the evening (luxury apartment area left bottom) enough times and after a certain amount of ingame days....

is there no other outfit available except the 5 starter ones ?
you get more after first limit break through events, just visit the shop or the neighbour...

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
in the pictures folder is a pregnant belly picture
I found 1 scene of Ati pregnant
Okay, so it appears that in the "good ending", there is 1 single image of Ati pregnant. Nothing else.

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
you get more after first limit break through events, just visit the shop or the neighbour...
can we equip her regular outfit like it is at the exposure event at daytime ?

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Clue me in again : How do I talk to the people in hunter guild? Because everytime I tried to, I ended up lifting them. Also, what about the purple/minotauros enemy in the labyrinth? I tried touching it and Aty only ended up lifting it too instead of going to battle. How do I end this labyrinth and going forward from here?

Arnold65

Reputation score
Anyone have an idea of how I summon or get other party members?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Need help here guys, goes to dungeon 1st floor, and kept killing the green/goblin monster and it kept respawning, while I can't even open the chest or disassemble the monster corpse (the confirm button only end up Aty lifting the chest/monster), while the fight with the purple/minotauros monster won't start, since whenever I touch it, it only ends with Aty lifting it up too.

Already patched the game to 1.6, and already tried with each of the standalone version (1.1 to 1.6), nothing works. Anyone have any idea?

Hvvnn

Reputation score
Need Passive skill for disassemble corpse (After learn use it in skill menu for active)
Use original version i don't see those bug and Monster always respaw in map...