What's new

ADV Enty Fantia Active [Circle Σ] 魔女騎士アンナー黒き蛇と黄金の鷹ー (RJ251850)

wizo555

Reputation score
So I tried hooking the game again with the latest version of textractor and it seems to work again. Do note however that you need to turn off the repetition filter for it to work which can result in messy texts, but at least it hooks again even if the results aren't the best.

Tenma

Reputation score
Does anyone know what happened. The release must've been shifted because the DLsite link is down.

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looks like it got merged with Ch 2. New link to the Jap DLSite should be

ma_ko

Reputation score
Hi, can someone help me with how to translate this game? I've triet to follow the earlier steps but without luck... Maybe too new version of cliplogger or VNR?

tft

Reputation score
Hi, can someone help me with how to translate this game? I've triet to follow the earlier steps but without luck... Maybe too new version of cliplogger or VNR?
Use textractor.

Tenma

Reputation score
It looks like there's been a few updates on the CI-EN page since the last update. Although, I'm unsure.

dakilladj

Reputation score
Couldn't get the Translation to work with my version of textractor. Got a bunch of garbled symbols If at all possible, could anybody share their version of it here? Cannot get the exact text codes at the top and i think that my version fucks up to the point where the copy to clipboard doesn't work.

toreno007

Reputation score
So I tried hooking the game again with the latest version of textractor and it seems to work again. Do note however that you need to turn off the repetition filter for it to work which can result in messy texts, but at least it hooks again even if the results aren't the best.
Fantastic!!! I got it working by following your instruction. Thanks Bro 😇

For everyone who's having trouble hooking it here's how i do it :
1. Open Textractor and launch the game using the button on left, then locate the game exe. ( I'm using the latest Textractor, Picture Launch)
2. Go to settings and make sure to turn off the filter repetition. (Picture Filterrep)
3. Go play the game until some dialogue has passed to make the hooks appear.
4. Scroll through the hooks until you find the one that matches the game dialogue. The right dialogue should be between the messy text. (Picture Textractor2)

Enjoy!

Attachments

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Why I forgot this game existed?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Because it's coming out piecemeal. My guess would be it's 2-3/5 done.

Tenma

Reputation score
We're getting there boys! We'll see if it comes out in the next two years, bug free. Ci-en is the source for updates now BTW.

Paradoxical

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Have we heard literally anything about a potential release for the next part? I was subbed to their fantia for well over a year and finally unsubbed because no info was being said on when it's actually coming.

le_me_j

Reputation score
We REALLY need someone to translate this game proper. Apparently, according to some ppl on other forums I've visited, VNR is broken because of the recent Windows 10 update.

The following are things that should help you guys a bit, should you guys need some Translation.
Courtesy of a friend and Google Translate.

Controls.png Warning.png

The pic below is the "battle" menu, so to speak.
Battle Actions (1).png
Get Inserted (?) basically means you get fucked. This is the winning way.
Reverse Sex means you fuck the other party. This is the losing way.
The Gentle and Rough options will only appear once you choose one of the two above.
Grow Dick will appear the first time around, I think.
For the mainstay ones, they're [Kiss], [Boobs], [Clit], [Handjob], and [Own Feelings(?)]

I added the question marks because I'm not sure if it's the right expression for the word in question.

Tenma

Reputation score
Own feelings would be accurate, since all that does is literally display dialogue conveying the thoughts of our MCs. To give a bit more depth to the corruption that goes on in the game.

Tenma

Reputation score
I added the question marks because I'm not sure if it's the right expression for the word in question.
BTW, if I may ask a question what's the guide to getting the scene in that second picture, just beneath the controls guide? I've seen it before, I just can't remember the route to get to the scenario. You need to get lusted right, then clear lust, and go back right?

phily101

Reputation score
Is there anything after chapter 2 or do you always instant lose to the angel at the end

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Huh, I kind of completely forgot this existed until that post. From what I remember, the first actually had a battle in the demo... and all I remember in the second was a lot of dialogue, without anything seeming to happen. The first seemed to be a mix of novel and turn-based battles (sort of, if I remember right, the battles just had pre-determined outcomes depending on the move you picked...), and then the second seemed to just be text.
The chapter three screenshots don't seem to show any 'gameplay' either, so I wonder if its just all text-based again. Which is an issue, as I believe none of them have been translated, and they don't text hook very well from what I recall...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So first, to save others time the first choice of the game doesn't affect anything. I unfortunately wasted a lot of time progressing two saves to the end to figure this out. Also this episode does not include the first two episodes with it's download ( at least not on nyaa ). There is a gallery this time around, one scene is missing from it so keep a save point at the choice during the battle with the blindfolded purple girl riding a giant worm thing.

The third episode has more content than the first two combined, what that content is is unfortunate but not awful though I'll get into that later. For gameplay they've completely dropped the battlefuck premise and went pure VN with a choice every once in a while between winning and losing ( fuck me VN's used to at least TRY to justify being a game instead of a doujin or comic series ) though most of the game's plot occurs in large tedious segments that you should just press the skip button on the screen and walk away to find something else to entertain you until it reaches an interrupt point, no these aren't choices they're just... interrupts to stop you from being able to skip through all the BS ( because fuck you for being here for H in an H game instead of a generic mahou shoujo plot ).

For content, seemingly because of the switch in genre there ends up being alot of gangbang/orgy with generic characters or what appear to be clones of the MC which is pretty disappointing as most of the antagonists have interesting character designs and it just feels like their potential is wasted using them like this.

Honestly this isn't bad for what it IS; an all futanari VN with a generic mahou shoujo plot. BUT it abandoned the premise of the first two episodes and the promising potential that a battlefuck GAME with magical futanari has. Even if they had mixed in battlefuck with the demons you fight ( I think she's subjugating them for power? ) and went with the VN win/lose with generic mahou victory / gangbang orgy for the mahou antagonists It would have fulfilled alot more of the available potential. Of course I'll fully admit I harbor a heavy bias against VNs, but I don't believe that prevents me from making an accurate appraisal.

I'm left wondering what happened during the dev process that caused this.

Huh, I kind of completely forgot this existed until that post. From what I remember, the first actually had a battle in the demo... and all I remember in the second was a lot of dialogue, without anything seeming to happen. The first seemed to be a mix of novel and turn-based battles (sort of, if I remember right, the battles just had pre-determined outcomes depending on the move you picked...), and then the second seemed to just be text.
The chapter three screenshots don't seem to show any 'gameplay' either, so I wonder if its just all text-based again. Which is an issue, as I believe none of them have been translated, and they don't text hook very well from what I recall...
In the second episode you could / should re-fight mami ( reused enemy from the first, there is some new art there ) in a sex battle. Second was def longer than the first for story segments and was more of a 50/50 of battlefuck/VN. If you didn't read the above ( I wouldn't blame you ) then your guess is right the third is pure VN with heavy focus on non-hentai story.

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
By the time you posted this, I had learned the power of the CTRL key to try out the demo. And yeah, I have to sadly agree it's just a lot of words.
Which I guess is not inherently bad. But when you can't read it at all, it sort of means 99% of the 'game' is just holding down CTRL, then picking two options. One of which means you win, the other means you lose. Which is pretty much the worst kind.
While I can't read them, I'd only think the like, last choice at the end of the demo is the 'best' implemented? If only because it doesn't seem to be color-coded, and doesn't seem to just be an option that seems to just be, "I guess I give up". Though, I think it falls into the top option is always win, bottom is always lose thing.

I don't remember any battle in the second chapter, but I did try that demo a long, long time ago. And maybe it wasn't in the demo, or I picked the wrong event order to trigger it...

But I generally do agree. The first demo was kind of interesting, even if I think the 'battle' part was pretty lame as it wasn't an actual battle. But now it just seems to be words, words, words. There is some interesting designs, but without someone wanting to fully translate this entire thing, even the H-content is pretty limiting. Especially as I don't think you can texthook it.