What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKame] 撃電妖異譚─EP1─ (RJ215675)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DLSite Link:

This is EP1 of the series. Part 1 of 3 in a series.

I think the girl is the daughter of the main character and female lead in Strike The Blood.

This game has the standard RPGMakerVX Ace controls.

Combat is standard RPGMaker, except that there's combat rape!
This means that in addition to regular fights, your girl(s) can be restrained and H'ed. More that girl gets H'd, the easier it is for them to orgasm and continue to get H'd.
Some characters start with an ability that prevents them from being H'd. This is usually removed by event, eventually.

Some general notes about H-event advancement.
- All events had lust degree requirement

To get rid of the 0000 spam with AGTH and TA:
With AGTH, you need a combination of Translation Aggregator and AGTH. Suppress repetitive phrase 32x16, and enable substitution for "0.0:00" and "00.00:000".

Genre

Description of Story - No a freakin clue. Girl gets lust poisoned or something and has to beat the guy from beginning of game? Lots of stuff ensues and you progress to the next game.

====================================

Link below has more info
https://ulmf.org/threads/circlekame-ep1-rj215675.12645/post-1130393

Last edited:

alan0n

Reputation score
Just to help out some of you guys who share a rabid hatred of the current text hookers, here is a quick MTL partial.

Im still playing this version and have not run into any errors, but I make no promises that others will not.

First a few caveats:
This is not relevant to this MTL, but I highly recommend you do not use save slot 1. It gets over written by the games autosave and it will screw you over if you let it.
This is for v1.60.
This is a MTL, not a real translation. Im way to lazy to actually manually translate something.
I will not support, update, or maintain this patch. So if someone else wants to, or wants it for a basis for an actual translation you need not even ask. Its all yours.
This was not tested by others. If your machine catches on fire and burns down 1000 acres of california its got nothing to do with me.

Credit:
This would not be possible without prao179's nifty work from this thread. I highly recommend you find some reason to +rep him.

Whats Translated:
Weapons, Skills, Armors, Items, menus.

What isn't:
Everything else. Including, but not limited to conversations, quests, quest logs, etc etc

Known Issues:
Looking at certain unique passive skills will crash the game. Honestly no idea why though, it does it even if I dont translate that skill.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Maybe I just don't understand the game's mechanics, but I seem to be getting curb stomped by any of the first mobs. No attack or technique I have seems to do anything worth a damn, and they do stupid amounts of damage in return. What am I missing here?

Xoxx

Reputation score
Maybe I just don't understand the game's mechanics, but I seem to be getting curb stomped by any of the first mobs. No attack or technique I have seems to do anything worth a damn, and they do stupid amounts of damage in return. What am I missing here?
Guardian Cards is the main source of power here. Equip one in your last equipment slot. Early game will be rough, so I suggest using escape item or load save 1 when you encounter too many enemies.

alan0n

Reputation score
Guardian Cards is the main source of power here. Equip one in your last equipment slot. Early game will be rough, so I suggest using escape item or load save 1 when you encounter too many enemies.
This, early game will involve a lot of reloading the autosave (slot 1). Once you get your GCs leveled a bit it becomes much easier to actually fight.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Another thing to do a lot early on in this game is to run away from battles then walk behind the opponents and restart the battle so you get a turn advantage.

alan0n

Reputation score
Another thing is to make sure you stack +damage accessories for whatever damage type you are doing. Ideally the 80%, 60% and 50%. Once you have that setup you will pretty much one shot everything even if it resists and one skill kill bosses. This largely lets you ignore grinding completely in the mid to late game.

genezz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have three questions.

1. When do the other girls join?
2. How do you earn SP?
3. At the guild counter the second girls fourth option, what does it do? I thought it was to convert SL to Yen but even though I have 2000 SL, it says I have insufficient Sl even if I select only to convert 1.

alan0n

Reputation score
I have three questions.

1. When do the other girls join?
2. How do you earn SP?
3. At the guild counter the second girls fourth option, what does it do? I thought it was to convert SL to Yen but even though I have 2000 SL, it says I have insufficient Sl even if I select only to convert 1.
1: One joins during the game automatically as you progress the story. The other (teacher) is found on the second floor of the prison
2: Do quests in the guild. They are in the books on the counter. Aslo sell stuff to the guild (I sell most of the accessories that Ill never use).
3: Honestly no idea, never used it. Basically was never short enough on SP that I was worried about it, cash was always more pressing for me than SP honestly.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How's the hentai content for Ep1&2? CircleKame is very hit-or-miss with their games.

alan0n

Reputation score
This one (Ep1) was pretty good IMHO. Ep2 I felt was a bit lacking in H content. But that could have been because I played them back to back and could compare the two directly.

It somewhat irked me that ep2 did not have a real loss event like ep1 does. I never really forgave that oversight even though the game itself certainly wasn't bad.

On the other hand ep1 was way buggier than ep2. I had random crashes in ep1 and ep2 was very stable, though they are both run like they are a bit bloated.

Cortharn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Forgive me for asking, but is there any sort of guide for this one? I noticed chapter 2 had one, and wanted to know if this one does too.

genezz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1: One joins during the game automatically as you progress the story. The other (teacher) is found on the second floor of the prison
2: Do quests in the guild. They are in the books on the counter. Aslo sell stuff to the guild (I sell most of the accessories that Ill never use).
3: Honestly no idea, never used it. Basically was never short enough on SP that I was worried about it, cash was always more pressing for me than SP honestly.
Then how do you do the quests? The left red book just says
Daily 1-1 (Ram)
Daily 1-2 (Ram)
Daily 1-3 (Achievement)
Daily 1-4 (Ram)
and I can´t select any of them for more info.

alan0n

Reputation score
Then how do you do the quests? The left red book just says
Daily 1-1 (Ram)
Daily 1-2 (Ram)
Daily 1-3 (Achievement)
Daily 1-4 (Ram)
and I can´t select any of them for more info.
On my phone so cant look, but if you push either 's' or 'd' there is a menu that comes up. Not the phone one, the other one is what your looking for. IIRC the third(?) entry in the right column has a more in depth quest breakdown.

Last edited:
OP
Seipher

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Heres the top of the S Menu so you can find Quest List. It might be slightly different depending how far into the story you are. I think you get 1-2 more options that might push these around.

FamousPotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sufferer of one-too-many crashes requesting a save I can work with... preferably one that won't crash me if I try to use one of the summons skill.

Edit: Thanks Seipher!

Last edited:

FamousPotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Heres my complete save ready to be imported into EP2. You can load it up and play through EP1 if you want.

Not sure if it will crash for summons, i barely ever used them.
Actually, that didn't load at all, your quicksave worked... until I got in a fight... Out of curiosity, what version do you have?
Maybe I'm running the wrong one, getting a "NoMethodError" if I try to load the save.