What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKame] 撃電妖異譚─EP1─ (RJ215675)

Mavy550

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not really holding out hope for this, but asking just in case: do the omnibus versions of the games still have the crappy 'new' combat rape mechanics, or have they been improved somehow in the 3.x versions? Like, do you get to see the entire cut-in of the character when they get caught, for example, or are they still cut in half?

Raviel89

Lurker
Reputation score
Not really holding out hope for this, but asking just in case: do the omnibus versions of the games still have the crappy 'new' combat rape mechanics, or have they been improved somehow in the 3.x versions? Like, do you get to see the entire cut-in of the character when they get caught, for example, or are they still cut in half?
The Omnibus is literally packaging the latest version of each game at the time (3.0 for all of them) into one game. There is literally no difference between the individual MV games and the omnibus versions bugs included. I have confirmed this as the bug that caused the character to get teleported into the wall in the first dungeon of EP 1 MV is in the stand-alone and omnibus versions. It was never fixed.

Mavy550

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The Omnibus is literally packaging the latest version of each game at the time (3.0 for all of them) into one game. There is literally no difference between the individual MV games and the omnibus versions bugs included. I have confirmed this as the bug that caused the character to get teleported into the wall in the first dungeon of EP 1 MV is in the stand-alone and omnibus versions. It was never fixed.
As expected. Thanks for clarifying it!

Raviel89

Lurker
Reputation score
I just want to say that my claim only stands for episodes 1 & 2 as I have never played ep 3. What bugs are in the games I have played are still in the omnibus.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I recently bought the omnibus of the game which contains episodes1, 2, 3 and the demo of 4. I am playing Ep.1 btw. I enter the first dungeon and always get warped into a wall. Is there a way around this?
hi if you still try playing this game
i too had that problem then i found out you are NOT meant to go in to the red portal you need to go to the blue one and do four out of six color crystals
hope that helps

Drachronos

Reputation score
where to find soul worm and is there another one of the small allies like the type shrimp that we need to get in this EP?

Last edited: