What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKame] 撃電妖異譚─EP1─ (RJ215675)

So it is sped up to some extent since the carry over items lets you basically do some of them done instantly

"Sort of"

If you do a cross episode summon, it'll actually do some weird things like being able to unlock any previous accessed rank - This may be the source of it bugging out though, since you've already 'done' the subquest for promotion. Not entirely sure, but basically the counters to promote freeze for the current char. It might be related to the out of order event skipping.

That being said, you DO get paid out at your highest rank, as it checks for the title. Dunno if they stack, but since the previous MC carried it, you can get paid the highest rank % premium (+10% from C from my understanding)

For EP2, you don't want to do this until you rank up Emi because you actually need rank B to get some of the H scenes, and you can't do that if you're permastuck rank C.

I know that the Michael fight does not trigger until Emi hits B rank, which would prevent Michael would being H'd and thus, prevent you from unlocking her scenes.

Speaking of scenes, there are some additional cellphone backgrounds in EP1 of the VX Ace version that either are bugged to not be unlock-able, or removed.

Speaking of silly bugs, you can massively multiply the amount of FS you earn after a sex event by applying one of the FS booster titles to every character that qualifies (eg, have sex 500 times), even though only some of them actually HAVE the title in their list. Combined with the 'Bring everyone' call button which stacks everyone in your party, and for some reason it'll count everyone as an instance of the title, resulting in... well, let's just say you'll be swimming in F.S (among other things) after a short amount of time, resulting in being able to buy stupid amounts of stat boosters.

Lmfao, interesting exploit.

Do you have any walkthrough or guide of this game? I'm lost T_T

Do you have any walkthrough or guide of this game? I'm lost T_T
On the City Map, the last choice at the bottom tells you your current goal.
Basically, it's conquer the 1st level, of all 4 element (non-dark and non-light) dungeons, and then report back to the guild receptionist.
Repeat for all 3 levels of those dungeons. Once that's done, you probably will get an invite to fight the storyline boss in his dungeon.

While you're doing those main quests, you can get H-scenes. The link below has some control guides and info about how to get H-scenes.
https://ulmf.org/threads/circlekame-ep1-rj215675.12645/page-3#post-1130393

On the City Map, the last choice at the bottom tells you your current goal.
Basically, it's conquer the 1st level, of all 4 element (non-dark and non-light) dungeons, and then report back to the guild receptionist.
Repeat for all 3 levels of those dungeons. Once that's done, you probably will get an invite to fight the storyline boss in his dungeon.

While you're doing those main quests, you can get H-scenes. The link below has some control guides and info about how to get H-scenes.
https://ulmf.org/threads/circlekame-ep1-rj215675.12645/page-3#post-1130393
Do ya know how to get the 3 girls to join the party? so far... I still didn't get them. And yet, the red mark... it's still the same as the beginning...
What do I miss (I checked every %$#@ing time.....)

Do ya know how to get the 3 girls to join the party? so far... I still didn't get them. And yet, the red mark... it's still the same as the beginning...
What do I miss (I checked every %$#@ing time.....)
This is EP1.

Your MC -- start with
Sayaka (?) -- sword girl --> go to the cat (your "teacher") after defeating all 1st level bosses of the 4 element dungeon AND reporting back to the guild receptionist
Mikkako(?) -- teacher w/ sword --> go to level 2 of the darkness dungeon, bottom right for a scene which she joins you.

This is EP1.

Your MC -- start with
Sayaka (?) -- sword girl --> go to the cat (your "teacher") after defeating all 1st level bosses of the 4 element dungeon AND reporting back to the guild receptionist
Mikkako(?) -- teacher w/ sword --> go to level 2 of the darkness dungeon, bottom right for a scene which she joins you.

Duck wanna help fill in the blanks for me? I never finished AE so IDK who 2 people are. I'm assuming Lana is in AE, correct me if I'm wrong.

1609880441973.png

Duck wanna help fill in the blanks for me? I never finished AE so IDK who 2 people are. I'm assuming Lana is in AE, correct me if I'm wrong.

View attachment 36987
That looks about right.

Lana is basically "Kanu" from ikkitousen.

The other 2 with "???" are probably going to be Ep4. I don't know who that purple haired gun-wielding girl is from, so...

The other 2 with "???" are probably going to be Ep4. I don't know who that purple haired gun-wielding girl is from, so...
if you provided an image of said purple haired girl I can help you

This is EP1.

Your MC -- start with
Thanks, ya are life saver :3

if you provided an image of said purple haired girl I can help you

Here's some images of her I extracted from the VX Ace version.

シナリオ16.png シナリオ14.png シナリオ17.png

She is one of the 3 with a scene in which she kills some demon and is spotted by Yukina (your EP1 MC). The other 2 with a similar scene are Emi (Ep2 MC), and Kaori (Ep3 MC). Hence, I suspect this one to be the Ep4 MC.

Thats what my guess is based on the names, also the add AI will be a bird, I'm assuming since there is one type name left and its listed as bird.

Does the third girl (teacher) also get H-scenes?
If yes how to unlock the scenes. I tried to loose in several dungeons but the first girl always ends up gangbanged alone.
Maybe story progression?

Edit: It seems I was impatient again. She gets a scene after a few ingame days.

Last edited:
i cant do the first main dungeon, keep spawning off the map, anyone knows how to bypass that? or do i just keep trying until it stops?

i cant do the first main dungeon, keep spawning off the map, anyone knows how to bypass that? or do i just keep trying until it stops?

I have no idea what you're talking about...

Can you post a screenshot?

There's a "factory" dungeon that's used ONLY for the intro where you meet the elder vampire. After that, there's no use to that dungeon, even though you can enter it.

The "first" dungeons are the 4 element dungeons earth/water/fire/wind and the guild managed place.

yeah the factory, oh i see so i dont need to go back there, i thought thats where the main quest line goes.

yeah the factory, oh i see so i dont need to go back there, i thought thats where the main quest line goes.
Nah. Ep1 is different. You do the guild managed dungeons of until the vampire invites you to his dungeon to fight.

Is it worth playing EP1 over in MV to get save data for EP2 to carry to EP3 or does it not really add enough?

Is it worth playing EP1 over in MV to get save data for EP2 to carry to EP3 or does it not really add enough?

I have not done any carry over yet.
AFAIK, there's no special scenes for doing so.
Only that you can get the other EP girls in you other EP game(s). Also, they carry over all stats, statistics, and items.

It's worth in the sense that you can roll through the next eps once you do the carry over, so if you don't wanna deal with the basically restarting every ep, it's worth.

Back