What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKame] 撃電妖異譚─EP1─ (RJ215675)

DTK3509

Reputation score
So I grinded away to the final battle with whats his face. I was wondering if there was a CG room anywhere post completion, and how to transfer the save to Ep2 if that is even a thing

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So I grinded away to the final battle with whats his face. I was wondering if there was a CG room anywhere post completion, and how to transfer the save to Ep2 if that is even a thing
There's instructions in one of the japanese .txt files.
Long Story short, just copy over the entire save-directory to be safe.

Edit:
Some updates now that I finished the game on v2.8.
To get to the final *hidden* dungeon, you need to get 4 helmet "key items" from defeating the warlord bosses. These warlords are the ones behind the door behind the guide-managed dungeon place.
After you get 4, use the helmet item in your key items, and it will set your teleport ring's saved-location to a hidden dungeon. Use the teleport ring to get to the hidden dungeon.
You will fight Lelyasu as the boss of this dungeon during the day, and Nobunaga as the boss during the night. After you beat them, they can spawn in regular mobs in the final hidden dungeon (as can any of the warlord bosses from the guide-managed dungeon).

To get Rank S adventurer rating, you need at least 3 people in your party with Rank A adventurer rating. I have no idea if there might be any bugs with it.

I hope the author took the opportunity to add "additional" events as *rewards* for carrying over saves (beyond just the items and levels). But I highly doubt that.

Also, I am still disappointed the author decided to remove the Combat Rape scenes, and have only a "generic" one during combat.

EDIT2:
Fertility Seeds is a currency that carries over when you transfers save files, without you having to load in the characters from the previous save.
Given that there were a substantial number of bugs that were reported regarding the transferring of saves, it's probably safer to not *transfer in* the character until you finish the game and get to A-class adventurer.

Last edited:

blitz1977

Reputation score
English discussion only.
Hallo, weiß jemand, wie man ein Futa in der MV wird?

galewis23

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a translation for the 2.8 version? I used the 2.1 translation but game won't start. Says it's missing the warning image.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Launch game as japanese local still get "Failed to load: img/pictures/Warning.png"
Sounds like it didn't unpack properly, try unpacking the game again under japanese locale, launching it under it often isn't enough. Failing that, just create a blank image in paint, save it as Warning.png and paste it into the place its looking for, that usually works for me. If it says it's missing more images after that, then it's definitely an unpacking/incomplete download issue.

The other option would be to download the demo of the game from DLSite and hope it has the missing images that your full version is looking for, then just copy them into the same place in the full game, also tends to work a treat.

galewis23

Lurker
Reputation score
Sounds like it didn't unpack properly, try unpacking the game again under japanese locale, launching it under it often isn't enough. Failing that, just create a blank image in paint, save it as Warning.png and paste it into the place its looking for, that usually works for me. If it says it's missing more images after that, then it's definitely an unpacking/incomplete download issue.

The other option would be to download the demo of the game from DLSite and hope it has the missing images that your full version is looking for, then just copy them into the same place in the full game, also tends to work a treat.
The game does play without the translation but when I add the translation I get the problem.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah sounds like there was something added in the TL that required the Warning.png file but that file wasn't included in the download maybe? In that case, definitely just creating the Warning.png file in paint and placing it in the img/pictures/ folder should fix it. You can put whatever you want in the picture file, so maybe if you make it something unique, you'll know where abouts that original warning file was meant to be called. There's no need to do that though, you can just leave it blank either, just as long as there's something there for the game to find.

Edit : You have to save the file EXACTLY as what the game is looking for by the way, it looks like you just copy pasted the error, in that case it should just be "Warning.png", but maybe just double check that before you go saving your custom Warning.png file.

Esedess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So i try`d to translate the game with the tool AdventCirno made and then Translator++ and both crash the game as it start but game works fine if i start it normally anyone knows why this happens? Both have errors and they are not the same
Edit: NVM the new update fron the tool AdventCirno made also fix the problem i had now if someone kind can share a translation file from this tool in english thanks.
Im at the limit and cant do one myself ...

Attachments

Last edited:

Raviel89

Lurker
Reputation score
I recently bought the omnibus of the game which contains episodes1, 2, 3 and the demo of 4. I am playing Ep.1 btw. I enter the first dungeon and always get warped into a wall. Is there a way around this?

Attachments

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I recently bought the omnibus of the game which contains episodes1, 2, 3 and the demo of 4. I am playing Ep.1 btw. I enter the first dungeon and always get warped into a wall. Is there a way around this?

o_O Omnibus contains all 3 version?! I wasn't aware of this.

I have never see this bug before. But that's because I play them separately. Are you watching the prologue (intro)? Have you tried skipping the intro?
I'm afraid you're out of luck...?

Only think of 2 potential things you can try:

1) Start the another episode. Once you have control past a prologue, save the game and exit to main menu. Then try to start a fresh save for Ep1.

2) THIS WILL BE A HUGE PAIN POTENTIALLY (ESPECIALLY IF IT DOES NOT WORK!): Complete a different episode. Then try using that save to start EP1.

Lastly, I would like to just RANT about how I hate 99% of male MC games because they somehow do it badly - or the atmosphere somehow just feels wrong. Which EP4's demo definitely gives off that feel to.

Raviel89

Lurker
Reputation score
I (re)downloaded the original Episode 1 and the exact same problem occurred. Maybe it is a map issue. Is it a problem to ask for a save file?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I (re)downloaded the original Episode 1 and the exact same problem occurred. Maybe it is a map issue. Is it a problem to ask for a save file?
Huh. I just realized the author updated the game to v3.1 on DLSite. Maybe it's a v3.1 thing?

This is a save file from 2.8 which I just created. All I did to start the game and walk into the factory at the beginning. Change the extension to what .rpgsave

Attachments