What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKame] GEKIDEN YOUITAN: EP2 / 撃電妖異譚─EP2─ (RE237757) (RJ237757)

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Okay, so I finished 2 and 3. Didn't get the trigger. Maybe it's a specific quest? Which non-repeatable quests did you complete? Their names. E.g. 1-1, 1-2..., 3-4
Edit: I think the ACTUAL trigger is to do enough quests that your ranking in the guild goes up to B. Then do some more after that. Then you will get and event where a jealous guy challenges you to do the "dirty dungeon" which is really easy. Get through it, then an location with a sword appears on the world map. This is the event to fight Lvl70 Michael. Rest is just follow the events that appear on the world map. (Just in case, I have non-repeatable quests 1-1, 1-2, 2-1, 2-2, 2-4, 3-1, 3-4 completed.)

Regarding level limit increase. Eventually, there will be a fairy that appears in the pawn shop willing to trade SL for the shards. You can also as the fairy to craft some other stuff.
What exactly you need to do in the dungeon? When i got hit many time that guy rape me and the portal close. There are no boss, everytime i climb the stair or go through the portal again it send me back to the world map.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What exactly you need to do in the dungeon? When i got hit many time that guy rape me and the portal close. There are no boss, everytime i climb the stair or go through the portal again it send me back to the world map.
Hmm.. interesting.. I cannot seem to get the Dirty Dungeon guy to H my MC.... I just always walk through, find some stairs, go up the stairs and right after that, it sent be to the world map and I got the fight michael event.
Maybe it is tied to the non-repeatable quests, then?

autizboyz

Reputation score
Hmm.. interesting.. I cannot seem to get the Dirty Dungeon guy to H my MC.... I just always walk through, find some stairs, go up the stairs and right after that, it sent be to the world map and I got the fight michael event.
Maybe it is tied to the non-repeatable quests, then?
Did you kill any mobs there? I don't know i tried it many time the michael event didn't trigger for me..

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Did you kill any mobs there? I don't know i tried it many time the michael event didn't trigger for me..
Nop. I went back and started killing the mobs. After about 10 battles, the event triggered for the Dirty dungeon.

Regarding Michael's events. I was able to unlock all of them. Including Bad End 3.

Did you do the non-repeatable quests list above? (i.e. 1-1, 1-2, 2-1, 2-2, 2-4, 3-1, 3-4)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
forgot wish dungeon was but anyone have killed that 3rd boss that looks like a coin with 2 colors. each time he hit me all my characters are stunned 100% time so loose on some turns <.<

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
forgot wish dungeon was but anyone have killed that 3rd boss that looks like a coin with 2 colors. each time he hit me all my characters are stunned 100% time so loose on some turns <.<
Are all the enemies in the area "Shadow bats" or something like that? I remember something that looks like a giant baby head-like coin. If so, the best way is to just get your girls a lot of H-ing and then spend the points on attack/magic so then can 1 shot it, or kill it first turn. I seem to recall this boss (or another boss, the one I'm thinking of, anyway) always dealing 50% your character's HP per hit. So he will 2-shot you everything time. (I think this is dungeon (45))

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I beat dungeon 103 and 106, didn't take any quest from the guild though, is that why I still don't have Chicho, "Not-mcdonalds" girl ?

EDIT: nvm, figured it out.

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No, this will not work on the EP1, since there are a lot of scripts that are different from EP1, but you can edit the script yourself.

To stop the spamming you have to comment a line in a particular script in the rpg maker, but is hard to find since everything is in Japanese.
I don't remember if the name of the script is name same in EP1, but it should be.

In the rpg maker you have to go in Tools > Script Editor or press F11, then you have to find the script called "高性能タイマー", open it and go to line 143, there you will find this:
Code:
 sprintf("%02d:%02d.%03d", @total_sec / 60, @total_sec % 60,
        $game_timer.msec % 10000)
Change it to this:
Code:
 #sprintf("%02d:%02d.%03d", @total_sec / 60, @total_sec % 60,
        #$game_timer.msec % 10000)
Then save it, and it shoud work.

Thanks for the guide, but I tried it, yet it won't save, always encountered error with some gibberish (symbols, not japanese) before the rpgmaker closes on its own.

Would you happen to have a copy of the related script?

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Anyone got a NG+ save with all the CR enabled from the start?

autizboyz

Reputation score
Nop. I went back and started killing the mobs. After about 10 battles, the event triggered for the Dirty dungeon.

Regarding Michael's events. I was able to unlock all of them. Including Bad End 3.

Did you do the non-repeatable quests list above? (i.e. 1-1, 1-2, 2-1, 2-2, 2-4, 3-1, 3-4)
Nope still can't trigger it somehow.. Did you get hit during killing them, or did you just aoe/nuke them? Yep, i even try complete all the non repeatable quest. Still no dice tho.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Nope still can't trigger it somehow.. Did you get hit during killing them, or did you just aoe/nuke them? Yep, i even try complete all the non repeatable quest. Still no dice tho.
For me i did some of the non repetable quests and i got a scene which said rank B or something in the guild then afterwards i did some more and then at night time in the world map there was a fight with michael. You might need to use the crystal in your room for the level limit

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone know hot to enable CR for the girl who was also in the first game? Also why does she not have a second skill menu in combat like the other ones and the not-mcdonalds girl has that but she doesn't have any skills in it wherein when you leveled up it clearly said that you learned some skills which had the darkness symbol to them?

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So by randomness, suddenly the MC is getting CR'ed, but still no game over/kidnapping stuff/game over rape.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So by randomness, suddenly the MC is getting CR'ed, but still no game over/kidnapping stuff/game over rape.
Though the first episode had a short kidnapping scene by the ghouls, this game either doesn't or it's bugged, so you're not missing anything.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I have completed the 1-1 and 2-1 subquests which are to defeat monsters on respective floors, but what are the other side quests?

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I have completed the 1-1 and 2-1 subquests which are to defeat monsters on respective floors, but what are the other side quests?
I would like to know also. I know for 3-1 you can get the stone item from the skulls lying on the floor on 3 layer of dungeon 106 the cheese item is on the floor on 2 layer on starting dungeon(warehouse)
For 2-4 the scythe drops from the first layer boss on dungeon 106 the mask from second layer boss in same dungeon the chese item is on the floor on second layer on starting dungeon(warehouse) the other two are drops from bosses also but I don't remember who definetely not the wind,earth,wind,water,light,dark element dungeons bosses

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Got 2 saves:

Save 39: All in-combat scenes available for all 4 girls. It may take some finagling to get them all "on the same page" but it is definitely possible, just have to use the semen item on each girl along with the item that attracts the enemies that will grab them.

Save 37:Same as 39 but with all girls being full turbo-slut mode.

Neither one has a finished CG room but I'm not too interested in that. Let me know if this doesn't work.

Attachments

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The ones I know, which are admittedly not many.

1-1 Kill 50 mobs on floor 106.

1-2. I think this is dungeon water collection. Just buy 10 jars (the cheapest jar looking item) then use them on any dungeon water. Maybe the sink water works too? Idk. When I originally did this I thought it was from a specific dungeon, but now I'm not seeing a floor # in the description so perhaps not.

2-1 Collect 100 of the shiny's on the walls of floor 107

2-2 Another kill quest I think

2-4 Drops from bosses I think. You'll get plenty of them while farming experience from the endgame dungeons.

3-1 Pretty sure these are things you can find on the floor of certain dungeons. I'm sure the cheese looking one is.

EDIT: Maybe swap 2-1 and 2-2, don't recall.

Last edited:
OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've added my save file to the OP, and linked sranksturm's post in the OP.

EDIT: I just noticed the author updated the game to v1.1. No idea no change notes, though.