What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKame] GEKIDEN YOUITAN: EP2 / 撃電妖異譚─EP2─ (RE237757) (RJ237757)

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Since no one's mentioned it - what the console on the left after an ending actually DOES is generate a portable save, presumably for episode 3.

If you have version 2.0 of episode 1, you can use the same setup (Bad Ending 1 of Episode 1 will allow you into EP1's post game room which is identical) to create a clear file to load into a future episode (Being episode 2).

What it does? Well, after loading, it'll recognise all the CG you've unlocked in Episode 1 if you go to the game's save room. You can't walk into the room (It's blocked off) and I don't know if it does anything else (such as remember the stats of the ep 1 chars, and/or the status of the carryover character from EP1 -> EP2, since she loses some of her protections in Episode 1.

I'd investigate further, but I'm still trying to unlock the last of the scenes from episode 1 to make a full clear file, and the thread for episode 1 is locked so I can't ask for the last bit of help I need to make a full clear file (I have a couple of the 2.0 added scenes, and the rest of the Caretaker quest line to complete)

If anyone wants, I can send the save file of the clear file I did generate, if anyone wants to take a look.

Xoxx

Reputation score
I'm still trying to unlock the last of the scenes from episode 1
Is it the very bottom crystal of non-2.0 ones in the gallery, by any chance? I want to make myself good transfer save too and this is the only scene I'm missing. I think it was for the 3rd party member who never appeared, i wonder if NG+ will fix it.

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is it the very bottom crystal of non-2.0 ones in the gallery, by any chance? I want to make myself good transfer save too and this is the only scene I'm missing. I think it was for the 3rd party member who never appeared, i wonder if NG+ will fix it.
No, The only non 2.0 events I don't have unlocked is the caretaker line, which requires certain titles to advance, but I'm not sure what they are.

Out of the 5 2.0 ones, I've only managed to unlock 2 of them.

Oh, and it'll carry over the Guard collecting too.

Edit: Oh yes, the single crystal is for the third character. She's also present in Episode 2. Basically after some time after she becomes available she remembers an incident.

Edit 2 (To prevent double posting):

Porting over EP1 data (I gave up trying to trigger the missing events, if anyone's got a better save, let me know) does the following at a first glance (early game):

Benefits:

- All GC levels are carried over. You don't get any of the GCs though, but when you find them, the levels will be retained, meaning an early boost.
- If you completed the photography job for EP1's MC, her photoshoot is now on the shelf. Can't buy it though.
- All shared areas will have their map data saved between episodes.
- Makiko (The returning Char from EP1) will return with ALL her stats and equipment, right as you left her. This means if you unlocked her memory from EP1, she's missing a blocking skill that she would normally have, and if she was level 99 in EP1...
- It's also a way to get your hands on one of those accessories that randomly boosts sexual desire.

- After finishing the main story, you get to use the EP1 characters and get all your inventory from EP1 again. There is however a catch, all the locks that were in place are still in place, so if you didn't get a level break, they'll still be level capped, and if you didn't break down skills, they'll still be there.

- If you make a save file, you can backport the EP2 data back into Episode 1 (!?)

Bugs:

- All passive skills need to be triggered, even though they're marked as on in the extra menu. Oops?
- If you teleport remembered a map in EP1, you can go back to it, if you do it before the storyline forces a teleport save. This means for example, you could end up at the very bottom of the extra bosses map or in other strange places.

Patchfixes (!?)

- You know the bug where Michael's sword upgrade costs zero after upgrade 11 or so? Porting EP1 data actually locks the figure to 4000SL per level instead of 0. Dunno why, but it happened.

Last edited:

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Edit: Oh yes, the single crystal is for the third character. She's also present in Episode 2. Basically after some time after she becomes available she remembers an incident.
i guess she will get some scenes for this game in the next updates. including her in this episode was pointless otherwise.
my biggest problem with this one is the stupid triggers for michael, maybe it woudlnt be so bad without moonrunes but i doubt it.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Got 2 saves:

Save 39: All in-combat scenes available for all 4 girls. It may take some finagling to get them all "on the same page" but it is definitely possible, just have to use the semen item on each girl along with the item that attracts the enemies that will grab them.

Save 37:Same as 39 but with all girls being full turbo-slut mode.

Neither one has a finished CG room but I'm not too interested in that. Let me know if this doesn't work.
For some reason, I cant get the other 3 girls to get CRed. MC is fine. Clothes gets damaged for the teacher from EP1 but for some reason it isnt happening on Michael and Maccas girl. Even took their clothes off and nothing happened. Using ur save 39

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For some reason, I cant get the other 3 girls to get CRed. MC is fine. Clothes gets damaged for the teacher from EP1 but for some reason it isnt happening on Michael and Maccas girl. Even took their clothes off and nothing happened. Using ur save 39
I tried those saves too, the CR worked fine for me. One thing to note, I'm pretty sure the rate your clothes tear, the rate you masturbate while under the heart status, and the rate you succumb to CR attacks, is all increased as your corruption/lust or whatever increases. Perhaps try save 37, I think he said they were all corrupted in that one.

Last edited:
OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
how do we get real money have for buying food
Sell stuff at the pawn shop, or (daily) prostitution events.

rickbuzz is correct. I find that as long as your girl has <200 lust, and no sexual afflictions (states), it is almost impossible for them to get restrained in combat.

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yes, like duck666 and rickbuzz have said it's actually pretty hard to get the non-MC girls into combat restraint/clothes ripping situations. I found the easiest way to do so is using the two items I highlighted here. The one outlined in red covers a character in "goop", while the one outlined in purple increases the chances of running into enemies that will do clothes ripping and restraints. A girl with "goop" on her will have her clothes torn up and be restrained far more easily, as well as being more likely to be affected by the heart status.

Actually getting them is another story; I know if a girl is covered in "goop" and you clean it with the water item it will likely create the "goop" item, but hell if I know how I managed to gather the monster-attracting one.

Attachments

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Question:

Does anyone know where the minotaur dungeon is? And how to get into it?
There's a few non-repeatable quests that asks you to go kill them, but I cannot find the dungeon.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Question:

Does anyone know where the minotaur dungeon is? And how to get into it?
There's a few non-repeatable quests that asks you to go kill them, but I cannot find the dungeon.
i think it is an extra dungeon that needs to be unlucked. i have ??? in my dungeon list and no clue how to find that.

edit: after doing some more prostitution and playing around with the titles i got an earthquake event and an automated talk with michael which unlocks the dungeon. -.-....

Last edited:
OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i think it is an extra dungeon that needs to be unlucked. i have ??? in my dungeon list and no clue how to find that.

edit: after doing some more prostitution and playing around with the titles i got an earthquake event and an automated talk with michael which unlocks the dungeon. -.-....
But that's the angel dungeon. not the minotaur dungeon.

Reputation score
Can someone post a screen shot of the skill that gets rid of the vampire's shield in episode 1? I have so many skills it's a headache trying all of them.

Xoxx

Reputation score
Can someone post a screen shot of the skill that gets rid of the vampire's shield in episode 1? I have so many skills it's a headache trying all of them.
It should be the very last skill in "sword" skills set. This skill also have black shield icon in description (if the game will manage to actually load said descriptions). By the way, you can give this skill to other character who hopefully have less than billion skills by using the scroll from quest items.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You also need to talk to the skill-dealer in the guild to learn it, once you meet the conditions. (Should be based on main quest completed.)

Anumien

Reputation score
How do you scavenge the corpses for those blue Crystals needed for crafting?

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
And... 1.2 is out.
Additoinally 2.1 for ep1 is out too.

Why won't the author put the patch notes on DLsite? :mad::confused: