What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKame] GEKIDEN YOUITAN: EP2 / 撃電妖異譚─EP2─ (RE237757) (RJ237757)

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
And for a step by step guide - with pictures even, this is how you too can remove the timer. These are the exact same instructions as given earlier, but in a visual format.

I am going to assume you know how to decrypt the game, have a copy of VX Ace, and can generate the Game.rvproj2 from the extractor to open the game in VX Ace. I'll use Episode 2, because this is the topic, but the scripts are structured identically in episode 1.

From there, open the script editor (Hit F11 or the menu)

Step 1.jpg

From here, you want to look for the highlighted script. Good news is that it's always below an english name script which you'll notice.

The script part, and the specific lines you want to modify is highlighted. Look for the MOG_Battle_Result script and you'll find the script you want below it.
Step 2.jpg

Then edit it as per the picture below, hit apply once you're done, then exit and save the results. Make sure your Game.rgss3a is renamed so the game won't look there first. Step 3.jpg

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks alot illusionbreaker, that worked ;) Any clue where the S and D menus are? I figure its a common event, but i still cant find it, i think the names on S/D menu are in Actors, but im still lost lol

Last edited:

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks alot illusionbreaker, that worked ;) Any clue where the S and D menus are? I figure its a common event, but i still cant find it, i think the names on S/D menu are in Actors, but im still lost lol
In all honesty, I've not dug into it at all yet. The game uses a few million scripts and we could be there for weeks trying to find it.

I'd also hate trying to translate the game only cause there's so much proceedural generation, it's not funny.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone know how to get started in EP1? I just keep passing days and nothing happens cause the dungeons are impossible.

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how to get started in EP1? I just keep passing days and nothing happens cause the dungeons are impossible.
Well i made one, but it got deleted without warning me something was wrong

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah i made a topic for it last night and everything, and it got deleted ... the rules are to vague so i figured id just ask here :p I mean technically they are the exact same game with just diff chars lol.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Just conform to this thread for thread creation :
https://ulmf.org/threads/your-op-must-contain-this-information-or-it-will-be-deleted.12507/

Make certain to add screen only if there no shota / loli, to gave the links to site, respect the title format and make sure your text is your, not copy paste from dlsite.
Oh, and don't forget to mention the mandatory fetish if they're present.

Even 5-6 line of your own for gameplay & story each should be enough if well written. If in doubt ask a moderator about your post deleted / how not to get it deleted.

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Episode 1 is harder than episode 2 for a few reasons. Mostly the fact that you don't get any help or access to an AoE attack early on.

There's a few things that you can do to mitigate this (And with Episode 2, same principles apply, but Michael's existence helps a lot):

1. Check your inventory at the start of the game and equip the GC that's in there. It'll add 10% stats at level 1.
2. Remember to equip the item that boosts all your stats on level up (The beginner one sells at the Hunter Guild Store for 1k SL, which you can buy immediately, and is the second last necklace in the 2nd menu from the girl who sells items at the top counter) Those numbers stack up hard, as they add stats every time you level up. The beginner one also gives some starting stats too.
3. You can run away from enemies, then run behind them to encounter them with preemptive strike.
4. You start with a little yen in your bank account (about 1000) and if you can get the man with the gacha for the GCs working, you can save and try your hand at turning with the money in the account - You should end up with a turn or two, and if you land a SR or better, you'll massively increase your level 1 stats.
5. TP matters a LOT in the game - buying the most expensive TP food at the convenience store (618 yen, found at the back, 50 food filled per char) will give you max (or near max) TP, and in turn maximum stats.
6. If you don't want to tear your hair out from all the traps, (And the traps WILL drive you batty) spend your first 1000 SP into the trap dodge skill, and remember to turn it on. (If you want more income, the next 1000 should go into the stripping skill to strip the corpses for more loot.)

If all else fails, and you have successfully cleared another Episode, you can backport a clear save file to Episode 1. Although you won't get immediate access to your overpowered characters (EP2 characters, equipment, money and items only become playable once you clear the main plot to EP1), ALL GC counts will carry across immediately. This means the first GC you equip will most likely be more powerful (and you SHOULD be massively abusing those gacha machines in EP2 anyway!) and should basically turn you into a level 1 minigod for long enough to get to level 10 and get your AoE spell, then you focus getting strength by upgrading your weapon/potion stat ups/level ups then proceeding to one shot everything that's level 30 or less.

Oh, and for EP1 specific tips, if you have less than 500 yen total between your bank account and what's on you at the end of a day, Edge (the cat) will bail you out by depositing another 500 yen the next day. When you're broke, trying to turn the gacha machine will give you 1 worldly point per day, and at the R18 shop, on the first shelf a search point will appear which will give you 3 worldly points when she complains she hasn't the money to pay for it.

Episode 2 doesn't have this, cause Emi is a big girl and can work like everyone else (and Michael AoEs everything to death, so you don't get stuck in this corner)

This matters, because if you go back home to the shrine on the weekend via taking the train, you'll lose 5 worldly points the first time you go home to the shrine proper. You need to go home once and try to promote (To raise the level cap) to find out how to, and you can also go back to the shrine to get stats. (Each time you go back for training, the day/night cycle progresses)

The reason I bring this up, is because to be able to work at the masseur the girls at the school suggest, you need at least 5 worldly points (and at 10 points, you get a title that gives you some small stat up %) and you need to work at the masseur to get suggested to work at the photo shoot, to join the girl's club...

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Yeah i made a topic for it last night and everything, and it got deleted ... the rules are to vague so i figured id just ask here :p I mean technically they are the exact same game with just diff chars lol.
Even if the Original Post isn't great, I'd still rather have a thread where a discussion can take place then no one wanting to make a thread cause it'll get deleted.

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
We're now at 1.6, but 1.6 doesn't have any patch notes over 1.5. So what got changed or fixed this time is a mystery.

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
does anyone know how to beat the final boss in ep1, so i can convert to ep2

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone know how to speed up Shayakas Call scenes? Those are pretty much all im missing now but i cant seem to get anymore besides the first one and some of the other scenes need to be past the 5th call ...

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
does anyone know how to beat the final boss in ep1, so i can convert to ep2
Eventually, you will get a skill, after talking to the skill seller, that removes the dark barrier of the final boss. The skill costs 0 mana/TP, but can only be used at full hp - and it remove 90% of your hp.

jitte

Lurker
Reputation score
I finally figured out how to trigger the fight with Michael. On top of reaching rank B of hunter and completing dirty dungeon, you also have to kill 333 monsters with Emilia. She has to land the killing blow and you can't use the item that auto win battles. Have fun grinding.

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I never thought I'd say this about Circle KAME out of all people, but we have 1.7 now, and I wish he'd stop updating the game every god damn day or two.

Ver1.5
・千穂の固有スキルが使用不可だった不具合を修正しました。
・サブクエスト周りの不具合を修正、同時に特殊出現エネミーの変更を行ないました。
・EP1からEP2にコンバートした際、EP2で解放されるシーンの一部が回想部屋に登録されなかった
 不具合を修正しました。

Ver1.6
・達成不可能なサブクエストがあった不具合を修正しました。
・添付テキスト「仕様説明」に新たな文言を追加しました。
・一部立ち絵表示時に強制終了する不具合を修正しました。

Ver1.7
・ライブチャットが閲覧できなくなる不具合を修正しました。
・一部装飾品の説明欄と実際の効果に齟齬があった不具合を修正しました。

Fixes bugs for some side quests, fixes image bugs, and some item descriptions.

The fact that 1.0 is mostly playable kinda scary compared to uh, some of his other games.

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Eventually, you will get a skill, after talking to the skill seller, that removes the dark barrier of the final boss. The skill costs 0 mana/TP, but can only be used at full hp - and it remove 90% of your hp.
i tryed using it, but it's not working, it just targets MC and just misses, do i need a item on, if so what is it called?

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i tryed using it, but it's not working, it just targets MC and just misses, do i need a item on, if so what is it called?
temp.jpg

If it's not the highlighted skill, you are using the wrong skill.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Teacher in EP1 is in 2nd or 3rd layer of Prison.

vilicious69

Reputation score
thx 3 floors prison after her how do we get kanon or she just a normal npc emila is chap 2 the blue girl with gun saw her once cut her hair that it
and a girl with black hair saw her once and that it