What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKame] GEKIDEN YOUITAN: EP2 / 撃電妖異譚─EP2─ (RE237757) (RJ237757)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
EP1 seems to be only the 2 Shrine Maidens, Teacher is kinda tossed in as a random char who has no scenes pretty much. I dont think any of the others they showed are available in EP1. Maybe EP2 or EP3?

vilicious69

Reputation score
i see thx
how do we trigger Kirasaka h even only see a shadow of her self after the shrine dance even that it

Xoxx

Reputation score
how did you get the teacher cannot found her
I wasnt able to get meet her until postgame myself, so after running around and reading everything, I've come to conclusion you need to increase certain parameter to 100 for her to appear. That is parameter in D-key menu marked by "gift" icon. To farm it relatively quickly, you can throw all your money in the bank and visit some places that requires money, so MC can complain how poor she is and increase said parameter. Places are gacha machine, 24/7 shop, adult shop and available once per day. Also some events shoud increase it too, i assume prostitution. Hope that helps.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Erm, I dunno if this is the right place, but since there's no board for the EP1 discussion, I might as well ask about it here :

Is there any scenes with the Blonde Delinquent in front of the school for the EP1 game (the one with Strike the Blood girls)? Capture.PNG

Also, I got this error when I fought the vampire-thingie on the ???? node northeast part of the map (I think his name is Tenkai?) Anyone knows the solution? I'm plyaing the 2.1 version.

Last edited:

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Erm, I dunno if this is the right place, but since there's no board for the EP1 discussion, I might as well ask about it here :

Is there any scenes with the Blonde Delinquent in front of the school for the EP1 game (the one with Strike the Blood girls)?View attachment 18616

Also, I got this error when I fought the vampire-thingie on the ???? node northeast part of the map (I think his name is Tenkai?) Anyone knows the solution? I'm plyaing the 2.1 version.

Use the autosave just before the crash (save slot 1), and don't hook the text until after the fight. It's weird as hell but well, it works.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There are scenes with the blonde delinquent, they are part of the 2.0 Scenes. So check the 3/4/5 crystal in Recollection.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Use the autosave just before the crash (save slot 1), and don't hook the text until after the fight. It's weird as hell but well, it works.
More than the gratitude I felt from being able to solve the error, I felt more amazement and wonder how you'd able to find the solution...

I mean, who'd ever thought autosave load without hooking would be the way?

If it was me, I'd already given up first.

By the by, I'm already at the part where the Vampire King start to send his clones on dungeon, and I already finished all four dungeon and beaten some of the enemies that appeared on the town at night (like in the park, downtown, residence, etc.), but I still haven't get the second girl (Sayaka?). Any clues?

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Go back to the cat and talk to her, sayaka joins through an event there.

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Also, always check your email, because some of the plot stuff shows up there when you get notification.

As for how I figured out the solution to it? Well, I just went with the logic of 'There aren't many Japanese people who were up in arms about everything being broken to hell and back, so clearly, it has to work if you leave it to run itself.'

The rest of it was trial and error to figure out exactly when the code broke.

There's a similar bit in EP2 (When you fight the angel guy in the storyline) which can break due to the same reasons. So yeah, when in doubt, just run without the text hooker for a bit to see if that causes things to crash.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If anyone wants, heres my saves for EP1 with all scenes unlocked ready to import into EP2.

Also seems to keep translated parts of the S Menu.

Attachments

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I've been letting the discussion slide because it's only been one or two questions, but this is getting out of hand. Either make a proper thread for Episode 1 to discuss, or I'm going to start deleting posts here that pertain to Episode 1.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I tried to make one, but someone said the description wouldnt count and deleted it without telling me WHY it did not count. I made it how it said to but yet it still wasnt good enough apparently.

I made one and even kinda copied half the stuff from the first post in this one, if that doesnt count, then i dunno what to say.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If anyone wants, heres my saves for EP1 with all scenes unlocked ready to import into EP2.

Also seems to keep translated parts of the S Menu.
And how do you import it? I tried to just copy the files into ep2 The diamonds representing the cg gallery open but the main multicolored diamond looking that section stays. When I cheated to get trough it to the scenes no matter which I try to play the game crashes immediately.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well you probably need EP1 to watch the EP1 scenes.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You mean I have to copy the the two games into the same folder? Wouldnt that rewrite several important files in the games?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If you want to watch the EP1 Scenes, you need to find the EP1 game. They are 2 seperate games for seeing CG.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I do have both games. But I though I can wach the EP1 cg from EP2. It seems I can't.

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've been letting the discussion slide because it's only been one or two questions, but this is getting out of hand. Either make a proper thread for Episode 1 to discuss, or I'm going to start deleting posts here that pertain to Episode 1.
I did you keep deleting them, can you restore the old one, so we look at the info that was on there?

FamousPotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone figured out if and how you can unlock pregnancy?, the art for it is present.