What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKame] GEKIDEN YOUITAN: EP2 / 撃電妖異譚─EP2─ (RE237757) (RJ237757)

herpherp021

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Judging from the EP1 it should be unlocked with one of the bad endings. But i think i've unlocked them all and pregnancy is still not unlocked. Weird

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've been watching download sites for several weeks now looking for the bugfix versions. Unusually, I haven't seen any despite the game being up to 1.7.

I'm just wondering if I've missed something, since the 1.0 is reputed to be really buggy according to the early comments on this thread. Is it a case where the updates are easily available, or are people just using the 1.0, or is there some site that does a better job of getting updated versions other than the usual nyaa or anime-sharing sites?

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been watching download sites for several weeks now looking for the bugfix versions. Unusually, I haven't seen any despite the game being up to 1.7.

I'm just wondering if I've missed something, since the 1.0 is reputed to be really buggy according to the early comments on this thread. Is it a case where the updates are easily available, or are people just using the 1.0, or is there some site that does a better job of getting updated versions other than the usual nyaa or anime-sharing sites?
The 1.0 was good but had scarse content,the updates fixed that adding content and similar stuff.
But this causes problems i grabbed the finished save and it barelly had stuff from the version i am playing (1.7) for example the special service in mc ronald by chio chan,or the brothel job by emi and similar content.
Nyaa and anime-sharing are known to get their users banned even if they buy the games and post it online this is why no updates (for example velka got banned from dlsite around 12 times last week)
Updates are made from dlsite only right now is different from past titles since people could just grab the update and apply it to the demo or 1.0 and they got a full game without paying,this is why the updates are hard to come since dlsite started the ban hammer on posters.
People is using what they have,and it seem people didnt notice that studio kame made something to make the game easy in the form of a bug (nippon developers are known to do this) but they say is a bug and should be fixed.
IN 1.7 the clothes problem is still present but was a way to avoid making the game harder (if the H stats are too high once the girls get naked they get pinched and you cant run or fight in other words imposible to lvl up)

Last edited:

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone figured out if and how you can unlock pregnancy?, the art for it is present.
The art is there but the content was added in the updates even if you end the game you wont get the pregnancy stats.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks very much for the deep reply! I didn't know that the updates also added content, as well.

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Erm, I dunno if this is the right place, but since there's no board for the EP1 discussion, I might as well ask about it here :

Is there any scenes with the Blonde Delinquent in front of the school for the EP1 game (the one with Strike the Blood girls)?View attachment 18616

Also, I got this error when I fought the vampire-thingie on the ???? node northeast part of the map (I think his name is Tenkai?) Anyone knows the solution? I'm plyaing the 2.1 version.
Is the new anti cheating script i don't know how it works but works perfectly ruining the game and giving you random crashes only way to solve is deleting all the rvdata2 from the game folder and don''t use cheats (in other words play the game and avoid cheat engine is a special script for those cheaters that use cheat engine).

Without using cheat engine the game works fine even that event you can lose and the crash won't happen but if you used cheat engine it will crash when you lose the battle or win this problem also happens if you used an old save from previous versions (rpg maker never had compatibility save)

Last edited:
OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is the new anti cheating script i don't know how it works but works perfectly ruining the game and giving you random crashes only way to solve is deleting all the rvdata2 from the game folder and don''t use cheats (in other words play the game and avoid cheat engine is a special script for those cheaters that use cheat engine).

Without using cheat engine the game works fine even that event you can lose and the crash won't happen but if you used cheat engine it will crash when you lose the battle or win this problem also happens if you used an old save from previous versions (rpg maker never had compatibility save)
Interesting... Is the anti-cheat a script the author added to the game? I have rpgmakerACE VX, so I can just delete that file.

IN 1.7 the clothes problem is still present but was a way to avoid making the game harder (if the H stats are too high once the girls get naked they get pinched and you cant run or fight in other words imposible to lvl up)
Which "cloth problem" do you mean?
I know that if "H" stats are higher, it increases the chances of your clothing being shredded, then H'd.
From what I understand from this post of yours, if you get restraint, your characters can no longer run away, is this correct? Well, that's a easy fix with rpgmaker, though.

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Interesting... Is the anti-cheat a script the author added to the game? I have rpgmakerACE VX, so I can just delete that file.

Which "cloth problem" do you mean?
I know that if "H" stats are higher, it increases the chances of your clothing being shredded, then H'd.
From what I understand from this post of yours, if you get restraint, your characters can no longer run away, is this correct? Well, that's a easy fix with rpgmaker, though.
Studio kame started using the anti cheat in Arms Devicer S and most scripts are dependant on that one so is a task too dificult (it would be better to just grab all the assets and make the game from scratch).
The posibilities of running away are reduced but as i said you just have to wear certain clothes instead of just letting you char get pinned for not wearing said clothes,besides the point of buying a game isn't to fix something is to have fun with the game so no need to edit,delete or fix (unless you are there for the pics just go to e-hentai).
The anti cheat is a good measure and even get active playing on linux (i never realized linux terminal was a cheat engine since i never used the terminal in that way but was quite easy to edit values) thanks to that i realized get activated during certain random checks,for example in episode 1 if you use cheat engine to get more experience in the beggining the anti cheat gets activated and while the event against the fourth progenitor is activated the map location will be your house and after the battle you will get teleported to other place which is not the regular one and the game get ruined same happens of you use cheat engine after the rape voices get activated forever,or your char will start prostituting herself after walking a few steps no matter your H stats (mine were 0 when the prostitution events activated on linux ).
emi.jpg
Playing without cheats i was able to get the miniskirt and pantihose type B for emi and several items more that i didnt get using other methods (memory edit,cheat engine or similar) so my advice is just play the game and avoid cheating (reason of why Arms Devicer S never got update since was a complete product and nothing needed to get fixed because most crashes and problems got caused by cheating)

Last edited:
OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Studio kame started using the anti cheat in Arms Devicer S and most scripts are dependant on that one so is a task too dificult (it would be better to just grab all the assets and make the game from scratch).
The posibilities of running away are reduced but as i said you just have to wear certain clothes instead of just letting you char get pinned for not wearing said clothes,besides the point of buying a game isn't to fix something is to have fun with the game so no need to edit,delete or fix (unless you are there for the pics just go to e-hentai).
The anti cheat is a good measure and even get active playing on linux (i never realized linux terminal was a cheat engine since i never used the terminal in that way but was quite easy to edit values) thanks to that i realized get activated during certain random checks.
Really...?

I can use cheat engine without any problem, whether I win the fight or lose. I sometimes get a crash at the end of a fight, but that's probably every ~10 fights at least before it happens. Sometimes, it doesn't happen for an entire session; and I have like 40 hours in this game. As for running away, I'm 90% sure your level is the primary factor for this. As for the clothings: the additional pieces, if I were to guess, were added in the updates, while the unbreakable clothings are still unbreakable - by the sounds of your reply.

... why Arms Devicer S never got update since was a complete product and nothing needed to get fixed because most crashes and problems got caused by cheating)
"Now, listen here you little shit."

But seriously, no, the game was NOT complete. Only 1 end-path out of ~5 was complete. All others were incomplete or not implemented at all! I can go on a long-ass rant about that game, but that was already ranted out by many others in the old Armor Devicer S thread.

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Really...?

I can use cheat engine without any problem, whether I win the fight or lose. I sometimes get a crash at the end of a fight, but that's probably every ~10 fights at least before it happens. Sometimes, it doesn't happen for an entire session; and I have like 40 hours in this game. As for running away, I'm 90% sure your level is the primary factor for this. As for the clothings: the additional pieces, if I were to guess, were added in the updates, while the unbreakable clothings are still unbreakable - by the sounds of your reply.

"Now, listen here you little shit."

But seriously, no, the game was NOT complete. Only 1 end-path out of ~5 was complete. All others were incomplete or not implemented at all! I can go on a long-ass rant about that game, but that was already ranted out by many others in the old Armor Devicer S thread.
weird i got all the events and endings as studio kame said and as many other titles was one good end and several bad ends if they fullfilled what they said was complete besides people complaining when they didn't pay the game is laughable.
For example a game that can be said incomplete is the episode saga since they said "One good end and multiple bad endings" which got added in updates the clothes are there since 1.0 (i made the check since i dont delete different versions and the clothes are there but if you dont cheat) the crashes are because the anti cheat not a problem of the game just a problem of using cheats.
The value for escape get reduced to under 20% no matter lvl and can reach 1% on certain conditions.
Drenched in semen your will is 1 plus escape speed is 5 , monster will is over 40 and speed is 100 meaning no escape and endure raping until unconcious. (1%)
40 hours i finished this in 7 hours + X hours from NG+ no crash whatsoever (those hours are from a day of playing)

Last edited:
OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
weird i got all the events and endings as studio kame said and as many other titles was one good end and several bad ends if they fullfilled what they said was complete besides people complaining when they didn't pay the game is laughable.
For example a game that can be said incomplete is the episode saga since they said "One good end and multiple bad endings" which got added in updates the clothes are there since 1.0 (i made the check since i dont delete different versions and the clothes are there but if you dont cheat) the crashes are because the anti cheat not a problem of the game just a problem of using cheats.

The value for escape get reduced to under 20% no matter lvl and can reach 1% on certain conditions.
Drenched in semen your will is 1 plus escape speed is 5 , monster will is over 40 and speed is 100 meaning no escape and endure raping until unconscious. (1%)
40 hours i finished this in 7 hours + X hours from NG+ no crash whatsoever (those hours are from a day of playing)
Regarding the endings to Armor Devicer S, are you sure you did "Armor Devicer S" and not "Armor Devicer+"? Cause "+" is the one that has 2 good and all other bad endings (other than the true ending). Armor Devicer S is supposed to have multiple endings depending on the character you meet one night, and then each of those paths are, to my understanding supposed to have a good and a bad ending. But only the one which you met the girl from "Armor Devicer+" was implemented. All others straight up did not have the triggers. I've opened the game and checked. NG+ is also broken because the triggers do not all reset properly. This is from my first playthrough + NG+. And I never cheat the first playthrough for "immersion" sakes.

As for the escape reduced to 1%, I didn't know that. Although I think the + escape is based on your level and speed. For example, I have Emi drenched in every semen stat with over 100k lust and over 1k in all H stats that you can get, and she can still run away any time if I want; including while restraint (maybe this was changed in 1.7? I'm playing v1.0, btw, so lucky you T-T). I did go get her lots of speed increase items, so her base speed with all the semon on her is still not 1. Each semen stat reduces your speed to 30% of what it used to be. So 0.3^3 = 0.027. And 0.027 * 3000 = 81. Additionally, once a character has over 1k lust, after sleeping for 1 night, they gain all the H-titles, and can no longer be raped into unconscious. But (in v1.0), after 30 turns, you get a prompt to let any character go unconscious, if they are restrained (and this option repeats every 10 turns after turn 30).

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Regarding the endings to Armor Devicer S, are you sure you did "Armor Devicer S" and not "Armor Devicer+"? Cause "+" is the one that has 2 good and all other bad endings (other than the true ending). Armor Devicer S is supposed to have multiple endings depending on the character you meet one night, and then each of those paths are, to my understanding supposed to have a good and a bad ending. But only the one which you met the girl from "Armor Devicer+" was implemented. All others straight up did not have the triggers. I've opened the game and checked. NG+ is also broken because the triggers do not all reset properly. This is from my first playthrough + NG+. And I never cheat the first playthrough for "immersion" sakes.

As for the escape reduced to 1%, I didn't know that. Although I think the + escape is based on your level and speed. For example, I have Emi drenched in every semen stat with over 100k lust and over 1k in all H stats that you can get, and she can still run away any time if I want; including while restraint (maybe this was changed in 1.7? I'm playing v1.0, btw, so lucky you T-T). I did go get her lots of speed increase items, so her base speed with all the semon on her is still not 1. Each semen stat reduces your speed to 30% of what it used to be. So 0.3^3 = 0.027. And 0.027 * 3000 = 81. Additionally, once a character has over 1k lust, after sleeping for 1 night, they gain all the H-titles, and can no longer be raped into unconscious. But (in v1.0), after 30 turns, you get a prompt to let any character go unconscious, if they are restrained (and this option repeats every 10 turns after turn 30).
I mean't the Arm Devicer S while i do have arms devicer + i barelly played that game since the art is from the beggining (and the clothes option are minimal) and i found was quite good,and according to studio kame the game has one good Happy ending and bad endings similar to episode 2) i finished the game 5 times and doing a new run since i formatted the OS.
i was checking the so called unbreakable clothes and the result was it wasn't unbreakable (tested on 1.0) problem is if you are willing to expend some serious time waiting.
For the vest you need 300 turns to break.
for the pantihose you need 500 turns to break.
So one hour to two for the clothes to break and that is only if you don't have H stats too high since she will start to masturbate in battle resulting in unconciousnes.
The prompt is a normal one but is optional since you can get raped until get unconcious but the higher the H stats the more time you need.
For example in the beggining without increasing her H stats she will get unconcious after cumming just once,if the H stats are high then you will have to wait for her to be satisfied maybe cumming 8 to 9 times around 40 turns this is why it shows the prompt but you can avoid that and knock yourself up,if you didn't cheat you will get more H-skills in battle once grabbed instead of the knock yourself up on the heart.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For the vest you need 300 turns to break.
for the pantihose you need 500 turns to break.
So one hour to two for the clothes to break and that is only if you don't have H stats too high since she will start to masturbate in battle resulting in unconciousnes.
The prompt is a normal one but is optional since you can get raped until get unconcious but the higher the H stats the more time you need.
For example in the beggining without increasing her H stats she will get unconcious after cumming just once,if the H stats are high then you will have to wait for her to be satisfied maybe cumming 8 to 9 times around 40 turns this is why it shows the prompt but you can avoid that and knock yourself up,if you didn't cheat you will get more H-skills in battle once grabbed instead of the knock yourself up on the heart.
300 Turns or 300 hits...?
As for more H-skill, what do you mean by that? The Heart-skills only show up after the character is restrained. I only ever get 3 total. They are a "give up" skill, "resist" skill, and "no resistance" skill. Are there more? If so, what are they?
I wonder if I can reset my characters' lust stat and try from 0. Michael and Emi have SS in all H-stats that you can have SS in. They are ported over from a 1.0 save file...

As a note, I'm porting a save from 1.0

I managed to find v1.7 and it looks like the author fixed a few bugs. Including the Cellphone picture bug, and the minotaur enemies no showing up bug (from v1.0).

EDIT: also, do you remember the conditions for unlocking the short-skirt and pantyhose v2?

Edit2: Also I noticed your note about Ep1. I didn't have any of those issues. Although i never cheat EXP anyways. I only cheat H-points for stat-increase items, or stat increase items themselves.

Last edited:

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
300 Turns or 300 hits...?
As for more H-skill, what do you mean by that? The Heart-skills only show up after the character is restrained. I only ever get 3 total. They are a "give up" skill, "resist" skill, and "no resistance" skill. Are there more? If so, what are they?
I wonder if I can reset my characters' lust stat and try from 0. Michael and Emi have SS in all H-stats that you can have SS in. They are ported over from a 1.0 save file...

As a note, I'm porting a save from 1.0

I managed to find v1.7 and it looks like the author fixed a few bugs. Including the Cellphone picture bug, and the minotaur enemies no showing up bug (from v1.0).

EDIT: also, do you remember the conditions for unlocking the short-skirt and pantyhose v2?

Edit2: Also I noticed your note about Ep1. I didn't have any of those issues. Although i never cheat EXP anyways. I only cheat H-points for stat-increase items, or stat increase items themselves.
Is 300 turns so it took quite some time to get those to break (i entered and exited the battle until i got a group of 8 minotauros)
The H-skills are basic but you unlock some to initiate the actions either BJ,masturbate or similar.
The miniskirt well it sudenlly showed up with one of those random dialogs while i was sleeping i only notice that i had those because i was about to go to the dungeon,i put some clothes and notice i had more clothes options.
.- let's see i did the brothel job,
.- got killed and raped around 100 times
.- raped in battle until unconciousness around 150 times (keeped going until she got unconcious and refused the dialog to knock yourself up).
.- being able to have sex with the dvd store owner
.- didn't make the 103 dungeon or anything at all just completed the first mission of the whole game

Last edited:
OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is 300 turns so it took quite some time to get those to break (i entered and exited the battle until i got a group of 8 minotauros)
The H-skills are basic but you unlock some to initiate the actions either BJ,masturbate or similar.
The miniskirt well it sudenlly showed up with one of those random dialogs while i was sleeping i only notice that i had those because i was about to go to the dungeon,i put some clothes and notice i had more clothes options.
.- let's see i did the brothel job,
.- got killed and raped around 100 times
.- raped in battle until unconciousness around 150 times (keeped going until she got unconcious and refused the dialog to knock yourself up).
.- being able to have sex with the dvd store owner
.- didn't make the 103 dungeon or anything at all just completed the first mission of the whole game
for the 300 turns, wouldn't finding less enemies let your turns pass faster?

As for the other items... Hm... hope it's not because of my 1.0 save that I'm not able to get those other skills you mentioned...

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
for the 300 turns, wouldn't finding less enemies let your turns pass faster?

As for the other items... Hm... hope it's not because of my 1.0 save that I'm not able to get those other skills you mentioned...
while certainly the turns would pass faster the best raper in game is the minotauros and the one that breaks the clothes faster (in less then eight runs you get almost naked) so making maths 300x8=2400 attacks

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
while certainly the turns would pass faster the best raper in game is the minotauros and the one that breaks the clothes faster (in less then eight runs you get almost naked) so making maths 300x8=2400 attacks
Yeah, 300 turns did nothing for me. I had only the vest on. It didn't break after 300 turns against 2 minotaurs (i killed the other 3 cause it was taking too long).

Either it's because of my save file from 1.0, or it's some other flag...

Also, my character cannot have sex with the DVD store owner. I'm guessing it's the 1.0 save file...

Xoxx

Reputation score
You guys know there is craftable item that makes it easier to torn clothes (and next to it is item that makes them unbreakable, btw)? Well, now you do. I made a good use of it back in EP1.

I got a title/passive by eating too much fastfood in McRonalds and now it pops up every time I visit the city map along with that congratulatory sound effect, but doesn't appear anywhere in skill lists. This is kind of annoying and I am worried that passives I will get in the future migth not work too. Anyone know how to deal with this?

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait so that's why games don't get updated anymore, well that sucks. I've been waiting for Kanae (カナエ) update for a month now and no one will update it, (they deleted the thread here cause of the stupid new rules) now i know why. I bought the other games but don't really want to spend money on basically a slideshow. (done that before and regretted it -$$)

Also really not been a fan of (CircleKame) more recent games, there all buggy/grindy/messes and not really any fun (now I know he does it on purpose). The art is nice but not enough for an investment IMO. His old works were much better but im not a fan of GoR so.

Last edited:

HashaIra

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Since this is the second infraction within a month, the ban is extended to 2 weeks.
Who can link to the latest version?