What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKame] GEKIDEN YOUITAN: EP2 / 撃電妖異譚─EP2─ (RE237757) (RJ237757)

Drachronos

Reputation score
To get the prostitution with Lucifer. Chiko will eventually be captured by him, and they you need to do a picture-prostitution thingy for him to get her back.
After that completes, he will hypnotize MC and live at her house. Sleep with him a couple of times, and you will noticed the boxes in the bottom right of your house increase. Click on those. It will happen at couple of times. Then he will insist MC find other methods of getting more money, since he's a NEET. Which leads him to have an idea for MC.
is it after the post game or the beginning of the game?

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
is it after the post game or the beginning of the game?
This can happen before or after the ending, iirc. But to be safe, you should finish the chain before beating the final boss.

You should receive a "phone" call with a picture of Chiko from "L". He tells you to meet him in the warehouse at night, which you guys swear an oath-game.

All this is after Chiko's first possession thingy at the bottom of the warehouse ends. (I.e. where you beat her when she is the boss of the bottom of the warehouse.)

After some time, there will be an event on the world map where Chiko is going around doing guys. Then gets kidnapped by Lucifer while on a park bench (in the scene, you don't need to go anywhere).

Drachronos

Reputation score
This can happen before or after the ending, iirc. But to be safe, you should finish the chain before beating the final boss.

You should receive a "phone" call with a picture of Chiko from "L". He tells you to meet him in the warehouse at night, which you guys swear an oath-game.

All this is after Chiko's first possession thingy at the bottom of the warehouse ends. (I.e. where you beat her when she is the boss of the bottom of the warehouse.)

After some time, there will be an event on the world map where Chiko is going around doing guys. Then gets kidnapped by Lucifer while on a park bench (in the scene, you don't need to go anywhere).
ok thank u

Drachronos

Reputation score

do i need to beat the dungeon lucifer is in first or dont?

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
do i need to beat the dungeon lucifer is in first or dont?
You need to kick his ass in that dungeon. Yes.

NOTE: No ending or scenes are never permanently locked out to you. No requirement for being virgin for any scenes. And you can unlock more scenes even after beating the final boss. It's just a matter of finding them all.

Last edited:

Drachronos

Reputation score

NOTE: No ending or scenes are ever permanently locked out to you. No requirement for being virgin for any scenes. And you can unlock more scenes even after beating the final boss. It's just a matter of finding them all.
ok thx

Drachronos

Reputation score

NOTE: No ending or scenes are never permanently locked out to you. No requirement for being virgin for any scenes. And you can unlock more scenes even after beating the final boss. It's just a matter of finding them all.
how do i clear promotion classes? cant read in quest list coz of translation due to the mtool

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
how do i clear promotion classes? cant read in quest list coz of translation due to the mtool
Depends on the quest. Promotion class quests often has a second page. (When you open up the quest from the quest tracker item in your inventory, press the right arrow.) If you're using MTOOL, you should see this item in your "key items" list. You cannot open up this item while any member of your party is pregnant, pregnant but not yet showing, or exhausted.

For B-Class promotion, I cannot remember. For A-Class, IIRC, you need to kill 20 SSR rating enemies, which your MC need to be the only to deliver the killing blow - these SSRs are only available as the Floor 3 (bottom floor) bosses of the 6 guild managed dungeons.

Also ,what do you mean you cannot read because of mtool? Mtool is supposed to translate it... Can you screenshot what you're seeing?

Raviel89

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know what this item quest is and where to complete it? Apparently I obtained one, but don't know where or how.

C Rank Quest Ep2.PNG

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does anyone know what this item quest is and where to complete it? Apparently I obtained one, but don't know where or how.

View attachment 44807
That's a "moon stone". You get a % chance to get that drop from fighting any enemies at night. Enemies at night have a slight buff sometimes, which you can tell by their aura(?) during the fight.

Drachronos

Reputation score
Depends on the quest. Promotion class quests often has a second page. (When you open up the quest from the quest tracker item in your inventory, press the right arrow.) If you're using MTOOL, you should see this item in your "key items" list. You cannot open up this item while any member of your party is pregnant, pregnant but not yet showing, or exhausted.

For B-Class promotion, I cannot remember. For A-Class, IIRC, you need to kill 20 SSR rating enemies, which your MC need to be the only to deliver the killing blow - these SSRs are only available as the Floor 3 (bottom floor) bosses of the 6 guild managed dungeons.

Also ,what do you mean you cannot read because of mtool? Mtool is supposed to translate it... Can you screenshot what you're seeing?
cant read coz its not there, i think i might need to redownload the entire game n translate again, coz wat i did was redownload the mtoolversion n change it with that n retranslate, so i think thats wat messed up the files

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
cant read coz its not there, i think i might need to redownload the entire game n translate again, coz wat i did was redownload the mtoolversion n change it with that n retranslate, so i think thats wat messed up the files
So did redownloading MTOOL fix the issue for you?

Drachronos

Reputation score
its possible to use characters from other ep in the game? how to do that?

Mavy550

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
wait, how do i use the characters after i carry over a save?
In the VX version you couldn't use them until NG+ (they should show up in the main crystal), can't say if that's still the same for the new version.

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If I recall correctly, you had to complete the previous game, you'd get the option to create a forward save, you'd take that save and load it on the next title. Once in that title I believe you can then load that save and access all your previous items and characters in the party menu.

Drachronos

Reputation score
If I recall correctly, you had to complete the previous game, you'd get the option to create a forward save, you'd take that save and load it on the next title. Once in that title I believe you can then load that save and access all your previous items and characters in the party menu.
ok