What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKame] GEKIDEN YOUITAN: EP2 / 撃電妖異譚─EP2─ (RE237757) (RJ237757)

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i am talking about this one
View attachment 37131
That used to be a skin option for your doll party-member.

That appears to still be the case given that the title in the "<...>" translates to prototype.
To switch the doll's skins, go to the doll's skills page. There should be a "portrait" skill section, or something like that.

grunts

Reputation score
That used to be a skin option for your doll party-member.

That appears to still be the case given that the title in the "<...>" translates to prototype.
To switch the doll's skins, go to the doll's skills page. There should be a "portrait" skill section, or something like that.
OK, thank for all your advice

hhh1414

Reputation score
Anyone have save for mv ver ? At least full lust chara or many h title already .

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello,
anyone care to tell me what i need to do for the B-Rank Promotion Quest?
I see many 1 and 0 so I assume I need to collect some things?

Try to get to the Michele fight. Anything else I need to look out for to getting her scenes apart the aforementioned Quest?

Also how do I know If I imported the Save File from EP1 correctly into EP2?
I am right before fighting the McDonalds Girl btw.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Am i missing something in the MV Version? Like i cant do a dam thing, the 2 girls just get absolutely destroyed every time i try to fight. Enemies are pretty much killing me in 2 rounds.

Really dont remember it being anywhere near this difficult in VX Ace ...

hhh1414

Reputation score
Am i missing something in the MV Version? Like i cant do a dam thing, the 2 girls just get absolutely destroyed every time i try to fight. Enemies are pretty much killing me in 2 rounds.

Really dont remember it being anywhere near this difficult in VX Ace ...

Same here
Feel like every time level up
Boss n enemies also level up

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Same here
Feel like every time level up
Boss n enemies also level up
When you defeat a boss, enemies level up.

Hello,
anyone care to tell me what i need to do for the B-Rank Promotion Quest?
I see many 1 and 0 so I assume I need to collect some things?

Try to get to the Michele fight. Anything else I need to look out for to getting her scenes apart the aforementioned Quest?

Also how do I know If I imported the Save File from EP1 correctly into EP2?
I am right before fighting the McDonalds Girl btw.
Haven't played EP2 yet, but in EP3 and EP1 you need to collect one of each Guard (the item that you equip in your last slot and you power up with the souls) from the "Rare" enemies. They are the elementals specific to each dungeon.

For Dark dungeon it's the big black mob with some dog like features and body somewhat like a hydra
For Earth dungeon it's the big golem dudes.
For Water dungeon it's the Kraken.
For Fire dungeon it's the tall fire elemental dude.
For Wind dungeon it's the tall green elemental dude.
For Light dungeon it's the archangel.
I think there might be some additional ones that are generic to all dungeons. Basically what you'd want to do is run through Level 1 of each elemental dungeon and defeat a couple of these enemies until an Guard of their type drops, they are quite common.
Also I don't remember if this was the case in EP3, but in EP1 I also needed the Guard from a Soul Worm, that's a rare mob in Level 2+ dungeon that has an escape ability. I didn't manage to encounter any in EP1, so what I did instead was buy all the 6 books with an image from the bookstore. Once you have all 6, the green music guy in the alley behind the Hunter Guild will allow you to spin for a random guard. It's 500 yen for 1 spin or 5000 for 11. I don't know how easy it is to earn yen in EP2 (in it EP1 felt a lot easier to make money in early game than in EP3), but if you spend around 50000+ yen (35000 for the 6 books and the rest on sets of 11 spins) you should eventually get all of the missing Guards so you don't even have to run the dungeon again.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Haven't played EP2 yet, but in EP3 and EP1 you need to collect one of each Guard (the item that you equip in your last slot and you power up with the souls) from the "Rare" enemies. They are the elementals specific to each dungeon.
Noice, thank you for the explanation.
I did some random shit today and was able to finish the promotion quest.

Also I unlocked that Ero Dungeon in which the dude fucks Emi at the end but no challenge from Michele so far....

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Are there any bonuses for playing EP1 for MV version? or is that only for Ace version?

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
but no challenge from Michele so far....
Apparently you also needed to do a total of mob kills of 666.
The senes have triggered now.
My god I hope EP3 is not that grindy to get the scenes....

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Haven't played EP2 yet, but EP3 has a separate "main" dungeon from the elemental dungeons. You need to progress through that in order to advance some of the H-Story.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Haven't played EP2 yet, but EP3 has a separate "main" dungeon from the elemental dungeons. You need to progress through that in order to advance some of the H-Story.
Thanks for the info.

Also literally 5 minutes after I posted the Michele solution the McDonalds Girl is apparently abducted.
Got a phone call showing her with a ball gag. Anyone know where she is because she does not appear on the map anymore.

hhh1414

Reputation score
Anyone have full game save for mv ver ? Since i almost half give up finding all scene .

Drachronos

Reputation score
Finished the game a long time ago, and it felt like there's less scene than the last game for some reason, or it might just be because they gave all the roster of characters equal amounts of scene and the main character's scenes felt like nothing.
sorry to bother u but do u know how to get the scnes with lucifer? the one in mc bedroom

Drachronos

Reputation score
Probably have to lose to him during his invasion or something, haven't played this in a while.
ok, so his invasion is when one of the girl got captured by lucifer right? And also for the start of the game, i heard must not lose during the first week, normally do u clear the first dungeon on the first day or just grind for the first week or so then clear the first dungeon?

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
ok, so his invasion is when one of the girl got captured by lucifer right? And also for the start of the game, i heard must not lose during the first week, normally do u clear the first dungeon on the first day or just grind for the first week or so then clear the first dungeon?
To get the prostitution with Lucifer. Chiko will eventually be captured by him, and they you need to do a picture-prostitution thingy for him to get her back.
After that completes, he will hypnotize MC and live at her house. Sleep with him a couple of times, and you will noticed the boxes in the bottom right of your house increase. Click on those. It will happen at couple of times. Then he will insist MC find other methods of getting more money, since he's a NEET. Which leads him to have an idea for MC.