What's new

VN/TEXT [Circus] Eternal Fantasy

Fanfictioner

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know where to find this game? I couldn't find it on Rapidshare or Megaupload.

The in Eternal Fantasy utilizes three different styles of gameplay. The game features an map and a combat system, typical to , and a visual novel system. While on the overworld map, a scaled-down depiction of the game's fictional landscape, the player is allowed to navigate between locations from a . Upon entering locations in the overworld map, the game shifts to a visual novel-style gameplay. Gameplay in this segment requires little player interaction as most of the duration of the game is spent on simply reading the text that appears on the screen, which represents either dialogue between characters, or the inner thoughts of the protagonists. Every so often, the player will come to a "decision point" where he or she is given the chance to choose from options that are displayed on the screen, typically two to three at a time. Gameplay pauses at these points until the player makes a choice, and depending on which choice the player makes, the plot will progress in a specific direction.
At times, the player will be engaged in combat. Combat in Eternal Fantasy utilizes a real-time battle system, with the player taking control of one member of the party, while other characters are controlled by . Each character and enemy has a certain number of hit points. Players may reduce by wounding targets using different types of physical and magical attacks, and may also restore their hit points by healing themselves using items. When a character loses all his or her hit points, he or she faints, and if all of the player's characters lose all of their hit points, the game ends, and the player may either restore their progress from a previously saved location or immediately before battle. Attacks from characters are restricted by a countdown gauge similar to 's system, and players can only issue attacks and place movements when the gauge is completely empty.
There are multiple plot lines that the player will have the chance to experience. To view all of the plot lines, the player will need to replay the game multiple times, access different areas and make different choices to progress the plot in an alternate direction. One of the goals of the gameplay is to view the , depicting one of the protagonists having with one of the heroines.

Last edited by a moderator:

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Eternal Fantasy

Um, you can try this if you don't mind torrents.

Not sure if you need to be a member of hongfire to see the post though.

OP
Fanfictioner

Fanfictioner

Lurker
Reputation score

Nope, you can see it, but unfortunately the size of the file estimates the time it will finish torrenting at...infinity T.T

I'll just torrent for now, but if anyone knows where to get the files other than torrent they will be greatly appreciated.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Torrents are bad for me so when you finish dl it, would kindly go put it on MU?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Torrents are bad for me so when you finish dl it, would kindly go put it on MU?
>FULL GAME SIZE<
4.31GB

....I DOUBT Megaupload allows for such a large filesize...More less anyone who has the internet ability to upload such a thing within a weeks time ( it takes me HOURS just to upload 100mb's, more less 4GB! )

...You might just be out of luck on this...

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Meh, good games tends to be like that, I will just bypass it for now......................................................................................how about now?
Seriously: I will think of a way I suppose, or maybe someone else on here...

OP
Fanfictioner

Fanfictioner

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, my computer I'm using just recovered from a stupid scam anti-virus program so it still doesn't run as well as it used to, meaning my ability to torrent stuff is now practically impossible.

T.T Maybe I'll just be a good gamer and buy it (Alternate self: Screw that!). But I'll keep trying for now, no guarantees though.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

y'know, the zip attachments we can put on the forums are allowed up to 4GB right?

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

y'know, the zip attachments we can put on the forums are allowed up to 4GB right?
I should probably change that limit - you can try but you'll just get an error for anything over a few MB - the SQL databse isn't built to be able to take anything bigger.

OP
Fanfictioner

Fanfictioner

Lurker
Reputation score

Man, oh well. I'll just slowly wait until my computer pulls a miracle and actually gives me a estimate when it'll finish torrenting. Right now it's still at infinity.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

This game looks interesting enough I'll have to put it on MU... but it will be split up, even though I despise doing that. XD

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

LOL, really? ... ok, I'll try to see if I can upload it to the forums...

*reads aika's reply* Auuuw, that's no fun u.u Well shoot...

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

This game looks interesting enough I'll have to put it on MU... but it will be split up, even though I despise doing that. XD
Oh man. This is going to take a VERY long time. I've been at it for 2 days and the game is only at 3.3%.

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh man. This is going to take a VERY long time. I've been at it for 2 days and the game is only at 3.3%.
Holy Crap ; ; Sorry, I wish I could help, but I deleated it a little while ago... Or at least I assume so since the install folder is gone... I ran out of HD space a while ago, and went on a deleating frenzy ; ; sry

OP
Fanfictioner

Fanfictioner

Lurker
Reputation score

T.T Curse you large files.

Thank you SilentSilth!

Last edited:

Genome

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, dang. I was looking forward to this. O well. :mad:

OP
Fanfictioner

Fanfictioner

Lurker
Reputation score

Has anyone made any progress on this game? I'd like to help, but when trying to fix my iPod driver I accidentally deleted some registries needed for startup, so now my computer can only run in safe mode, meaning torrenting is a no-go for me.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

mine says 1d 17hrs going at 34-40kbps

(edit) up'd my bandwith allocation to it's bittorrent dl and the upload allocation and it's now gona take me 5-8hrs to dl then i'll wack it on mu if someone is game to lend me a premium mu account for abit

started bittorrent dl bout 15-20 min ago and already at 7%

I'm at 47.3%.x.x;
try going and right clicking it and selecting bandwidth allocation and place it upto 2500kbps dl and upload to 1250kbps that is how mine is moving at a max of bout 150-175kbps

(edit) 1hr give or take and i'm done i'm at bout 87-89% done so far

Last edited: