What's new

VN/TEXT [Circus] Eternal Fantasy

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Eternal Fantasy

um demongod you kinda of double posted on this thread lol not sure if you noticed that

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

so i did my bad i'll fix that up in a sec m8

ultra thread necro
and if its an ultra thread necro then where are the mu links or hf links or mf links or even rapidfile i think or rapidshare links

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

so i did my bad i'll fix that up in a sec m8

and if its an ultra thread necro then where are the mu links or hf links or mf links or even rapidfile i think or rapidshare links
dunno, i never got the game so i cant help you. just saying this was an ultra thread necro, and i meant that in a non-condescending way.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

dunno, i never got the game so i cant help you. just saying this was an ultra thread necro, and i meant that in a non-condescending way.
lol np's handofdoz i'll be done torrenting in bout 20 - 28 min if u want i could see how long it would take to upload on mu but i'd only do that if someone had a premium but lmao and i only got a free account

edit done torrenting

i'm done downloading how do i .rar it and split it to 8 - 10 parts of 500mb or maybe 10 -12 of 400mb

Last edited:

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

[OLD]Not sure if anyone has posted links yet and don't have time to check (Using PSP/driving away for internet.) Are 6 parts (900MB(X5), and 394MB) too large? If not in about an hour last part will be uploaded.[/OLD]

Okay took about 2 days but torrented and uploaded to MU in 6 parts.

Part 1: (900mb)

Part 2: (900mb)

Part 3: (900mb)

Part 4: (900mb)

Part 5: (900mb)

Part 6: (394mb)

Last edited:

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

[OLD]Not sure if anyone has posted links yet and don't have time to check (Using PSP/driving away for internet.) Are 6 parts (900MB(X5), and 394MB) too large? If not in about an hour last part will be uploaded.[/OLD]

Okay took about 2 days but torrented and uploaded to MU in 6 parts.

Part 1: (900mb)

Part 2: (900mb)

Part 3: (900mb)

Part 4: (900mb)

Part 5: (900mb)

Part 6: (394mb)
well that saves me the trouble of doing it thankyou Sairu

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so i c no one has given a description of this game after all this time that passed. anyone got one?

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i c no one has given a description of this game after all this time that passed. anyone got one?
Or you could... you know... read the linked wiki for a fairly detailed description rather than necro'ing a thread that has been dead for over a year... >_>

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I should probably change that limit - you can try but you'll just get an error for anything over a few MB - the SQL databse isn't built to be able to take anything bigger.
Ah, so that's why...

Once i try to upload three pictures at once to my profile album and the site keeps give me error. :p