What's new

City of Justice (Shotgungunshot/Pervy)

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: City of Justice (Shotgungunshot/Pervy)

"Alright... just wondering if all the relaxing was gonna get interrupted by some crazy villain or something." Bethany figured that those happened way too often, she was trying to have a nice time when suddenly she'd hear some distinct evil laugh or something would explode and there went her day. Of course, while she expected some type of crime, she certainly wasn't expecting the sudden 'approach' by the hooker.

"Uhh... Really? Oh... didn't know... It's not legal... back home..." She said, unable to really get her thoughts together as she felt Earl Grey's hand lingering on her bottom, not that she seemed to really mind all that much. Part of her was very thankful to have her friend with her now, as she still felt really out of it, and that might have been dangerous in a city she was completely unfamiliar with, but she had someone that knew how things worked, so she'd be ok.

"Hadn't heard... about any renovations... Sounds fun..." The young heroine had to lean into Earl Grey a little more as she started feeling even woozier, her thoughts not seeming to fall in line no matter how much she tried. "Geez... Hard to... keep track of... err... things..." Once again she was thankful to be with someone that she trusted, as otherwise she might fall over or someone might manage to take advantage of her or something. Something was definitely odd right now, but really she couldn't put it together no matter how hard she tried.

The woman would stare without reaction as the woman's outfit seemed to just pop open, her thoughts not even moving together to realize that something like that shouldn't really be happening. Her mind was so befuddled that she didn't even notice that Earl Grey had dropped her English accent, or that her voice grew duller, she was still just trying to piece together her thoughts to figure out what was wrong. In front of her, a woman was stripping with her eyes going dull. Earl Grey had her hand on her bottom and was speaking to her again, and she felt really woozy after a prostitute kissed her. There had to be something wrong in all of that, but she still couldn't figure out exactly what it was. Perhaps her friend would be able to help her piece that together.

"Something... wrong?" It came out as more of a question than anything, as though Bethany was trying to ask if something about this entire situation was wrong, rather than asking WHAT was wrong. She could hear what Earl Grey was saying, and part of her vaguely comprehended the words, but they didn't connect properly in her conscious mind, just sinking in instead after being softened up by all the things that EG had just listed. The enslaved heroine would find no resistance when she put one of the chocolates into Bethany's mouth, and considering that she could barely think straight, the only real reaction she could think to do was to chew the chocolate. As she started to chew, she felt Earl Grey's hand sliding into her dress, making her let out a small yelp of surprise that slowly devolved into a soft moan.

Her dress was rather loose fitting, so when Earl Grey slipped her hand in, the top would slide down a little and reveal Bethany's large, soft breasts. That would've been another thing that should've tripped off some alarm bells in her head, but she could only chew the little snack and listen to her friend, trying to answer the question. "Creamy? ...Filling... Icing... maybe? Pudding?" She guessed, chewing a little more to get a better taste of the filling in order to try and figure it out. She'd moan even more as her friend's fingers sped up, leaning into it instinctively as she tried to look up at Big Ben, apparently still trying to get her sightseeing in before apparently having to leave. She wouldn't move on her own at this point though, so it would be entirely up to Earl Grey if they stayed to see how 'crowded' the area could get. "Wait... Who...? Someone... What?"

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Mmmmm... Yesss... My Queen... More and more humans deserve the blessing of a beautiful... perfect... insectoid form... Swarm will do everything it can to help you bring in more and more bodies to serve you... Queen deserves to control a larger Swarm..." Swarm agreed, speaking through one of the moth girls, while still expressing the wonderful pleasure that it was receiving thanks to Queen. The linking process had worked just as Insectra 'intended', as all of them were of one mind, linked together as Swarm, each of them a piece of something greater, a large Swarm mind that served Insectra faithfully, unquestioningly.

"Yeeeessss... We will do everything for our Swarm, for our Queen... Each part of us is willing to give everything for Swarm..." All of their eyes seemed to hold the same look, looks almost devoid of individuality as they gave over everything to the Swarm, all of them belonging to one single entity that would obey Insectra. Though those expressions would all turn into awe as the three kneeling bodies saw the absolutely beautiful, wet, sticky, thick, ovipositor slide out of Insectra's sex. Swarm knew what it was, the beautiful tentacle-like phallic organ that would fill them with eggs, that would properly breed them and grow the Swarm as they birthed new daughters. The moth that Insectra pushed into would let a high pitched moan, shuddering in pleasure as that fleshy organ pushed deep into her tight sex, the very thought of what was coming increasing the already incredible pleasure that the Swarm was experiencing.

All three sets of eyes would focus in on the distension forming at the base of it, pure awe and anticipation filling their expression, recognizing exactly what that was. When Insectra commanded, the one that was once Crusher would crawl over quickly, a look of pure worship in her eyes as she was told to caress Queen's ovipositor, to help Swarm be properly bred. Her hand would reach out, surprisingly delicate for one that used to be a fighter when she was an individual, but that was because Swarm had filled her with the delicate skills of one of the heroines that she had taken. Swarm would gently caress the ovipositor, encouraging the eggs, moving gently around the distension, picking speed up a little to encourage the breeding. The moth could feel the tendril pushing into her fertile body, deep into her unresisting depths, her altered body squeezing the breeding tendril, but allowing it to push further and further in. Those eggs would drain any last bits of their individuality left, instilling it into their daughters, removing the last bits of what was left outside of the Swarm. They'd be bred, filled with eggs and nurturing them into daughters that would take whatever was left in their minds, growing the Swarm. Mnnnaaaaaahhhh... This part of the Swarm is eager... Queeeeenn... All of Swarm is eager to be bred and birth daughters for the Swarm! Take away the last bits of individuality from these bodies... Swarm is ready!" She moaned out, the other parts of the Swarm agreeing just as eagerly. "Swarm is ready!" The moth body would scream out in ecstasy as her sex was spread open by the thick sphere, the egg slipping in as it traveled down the ovipositor, the moth continuing to shake in ecstasy while the other insect would continue stroking the breeding tendril to encourage the eggs to keep pulsing into one of the Swarm-bodies.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Errr... Right... Well then we'll... kill two vampires with one stake?" The Huntress quipped, a little thrown off by the childish nature of the vampire considering how angry that Bolt Storm had been about what the vampire had done.

"If it were up to me you'd have a second death day right here and now. But even if you're an undead abomination, I can keep a hold of myself enough to know not to kill. Count that as your only blessing today you wretched creature!"

"It's perfectly fair. If I'm not allowed to record this fight and send it back to my higher ups, you're not allowed to either. Fair is fair eh?" The woman inwardly wanted to cheer for such a good shot, but she needed to focus on the fight in front of her. "Does it really matter when they're both going to be in chains by the end of it?" "Unlike you I figure it's good to have a plan B that isn't just 'we're gonna win'..." The two weren't exactly a perfect team, but they knew each other's powers well enough, Bolt Storm was much more used to working with Vanguard, but that wasn't an option anymore.

The both of them watched, an expression of nervousness on their face as they saw Beastmistress essentially transform into something more. "Fuck... Well... guess we better not hold back..." She'd begin notching a few special arrows, taking aim at the forcefield as Bolt Storm began reinforcing it and wasting her mana like Beastmistress seemed to want. "Is a bit of magic and a few wolves meant to scare me?! You're nothing but a beast, magic is a refined tool that can be used with actual strategy... Case in point..."

An arrow would once again fly into the forcefield, this time landing square in the middle of everything Beastmistress was currently doing. Said arrow would let out a high pitched beep before suddenly exploding in a ball of flame, contained within the enclosed area of the forcefield. Though at the very last second, Bolt Storm would release the shield, allowing her to conserve more mana and not reinforce against the explosion. Meanwhile, now that she wasn't keeping a shield up, the mage would start firing bolts of magic at the shadowy wolves approaching, the two of them starting to take a few steps back to keep up their range advantage, not expecting the explosion to completely end the wolf, as Beastmaster had survived something similar back when he was first captured, it was just an opening move, essentially.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The moment the robot burned out, the spiderbots would stop tearing at hear and instead carry the lifeless form into a van, driving off and making a stop to have the android secretly transferred to MT in the Society main building, before making its way back to the facility it actually came from, so that the robots could be stored and repaired.

In her lab, MT would quickly work on dismantling the robot, examining it thoroughly to see that it was basically a standard model, higher power android... "So that means... Hmmm... That means the fucking adaptability isn't inherent in the robot itself... Interesting. So it's transferring data back to some asshole..." She'd quickly seal the core into a safe container once she saw the runes on it, taking a few pictures and sending them to MD to see if she knew what they were about. "Alright, so not entirely tech... A mixture of technology and divine energy, about what I'd expect from a group of religious dumbasses like them... But is it someone else adapting it? That would have to mean they've got someone better than me at robotics? No... So... Hmmmmmm... Either it's someone better than me, an AI designed to take this data and continually rebuild robots stronger, some type of 'angel' creature with an affinity for adapting technology, or the most damn complex program ever written... Very interesting..." Just then a warning signal went off, showing her that a new model of Veronica had tracked the vans to one of her robotics facilities, making her think for a bit."I ain't one for fucking strategy... but let's see if this thing IS... Where's that book MM gave me? Never even opened the damn thing, but maybe there's something I can fucking use... Here we go..."

Outside the Facility

Veronica would find herself outside of a large building that was known to be Society property. It was a rather large building that looked more like a warehouse than anything else. If she wasn't going to be trespassing yet, she'd find herself outside a set of gates with a camera pointed at her. Apparently, someone would hear her message, as after a few moments the front gates would slide open, allowing her to walk into the main yard of the large building. Though before she could get to the front door, another new type of robot would begin to approach her.

A robot that looked slightly more armored than any of the other models would begin to approach her, though it didn't seem to be in a rush, walking over while speakers initiated and the robot began 'speaking' to her. "Hello there. You say you have tracked hostile entities to this location? Strange, my security systems show no signs of anything hostile arriving in the area. Perhaps you would like to come in and discuss the matter with me? I would be ever so grateful if you would help me locate what this threat might be. I am Model-3 of the O-Series from the Society of Justice... Though I am often referred to as 'Oswald' by my superiors. If you'd like we could allow you entry and figure out this 'hostile' threat together." The robot would reach out to see if Veronica would like a handshake, and if she did she'd find nothing dangerous happened to her, the robot just seemed to want to exchange human pleasantries.

V might wonder if this was a strategy or a poorly programmed defense robot. MT wasn't known for employing any strategy in her fights against her opponents... did this mean that MM was still helping her? Or was this MT's own strategy? Perhaps it really was just a defense robot that hadn't done its job correctly?

Veronica had awoken MT's covetous, envious, greedy side. She wanted to employ that technology all for herself, and even if it meant being a coward she'd try it... Though her tactics weren't exactly anywhere even remotely close to MM, she could use a book MM had given her with a few simple tactical plans, something she hadn't used until today. She wanted Veronica... and she'd use every power she had at her disposal to attempt to acquire the robot. MT's only worry was that MM might find out about it soon, and change plans entirely, maybe even prevent her from getting Veronica for experimentation... that would be terrible.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Heh heh... I wouldn't say no to any molesting and squeezing from you, Mistress..." Anariel would respond, her voice meek and subservient, blushing a little as she admitted that... despite everything that she had already done at this point. "If I could be taught to be happy, docile, obedient, and pure, then I believe that any one can, especially with how wonderful you and God's Hand are, Mistress. I was so loud and defiant and silly... I'm so glad you helped me, Mistress." She'd visibly relax when she felt her Mistress' hand caressing her cheek, sighing in pleasure at the familiar feeling of her Mistress touching her.

Her heart would flutter a little when she heard that Mistress V didn't blame her for misunderstanding things, smiling gratefully. "Thank you so much for not being angry at my misunderstandings... I feel grateful every moment of the day that you are such an angelic, benevolent, kind, wise, and forgiving Mistress. When my body matches my soul, I hope to be even 1/10th as wonderful of an angel as you. I promise to devote myself to obedience to you, I swear to you that my actions will follow what my soul knows to be right. Obedience, submissiveness, compliance, all that I know to be pure and right." She promised, hoping that such a life without sin would at least be a small repayment for having her soul completely purified. The angel slave was even more eager to help God's Hand succeed, as once she did her body could finally match her soul... already she looked forward to that joyous day, before refocusing on the present so that she might help her Mistress succeed.

"If you see fit to do so, Mistress, would you be able to tell Gloria that I pray for her success?" Anariel asked earnestly, wanting to support Gloria any way that she could, even though she had never formally met her, she knew that she was an angel like her Mistress, which meant she deserved reverence, obedience, and worship as well. The former heroine's eyes would take in her Mistress even more, V's presence calming her down, all those imprinted sensations making the young angel so relaxed and happy. And even now she was consciously helping to reinforce those connections, reminding herself that the sight, smell, sound, feel, and taste of Mistress were all wonderful, all those sensations were pleasure, purity, and fulfillment.

Any remaining worry would drain from her as V told her to let her Mistresses worry for her instead, smiling a little more vacantly once those negative feelings of concern left her. "You're absolutely right, Mistress... You know what is best... And I will let you worry for me... Thank you so much, Mistress."

Anariel would moan as her shaft was licked, the sensation of her Mistress' tongue almost enough to make her orgasm, but she could tell Mistress didn't want that just yet, so she held back. Instead she let all the negative feelings and emotions flow through her, down into her balls, eager to cleanse them from her body. She needed to become pure once again, she needed to be rid of the stains that had accumulated while she was separated from her Mistress. "Yes... Mistress... Nnnnggh... Pure and obedient again... No more bad things... Oooohhh... I do good... I obey... I am obedient..." She spoke, remembering the mantra she had repeated back when she had been first purified, repeating it now as it had become so much more important to her. Her divine rod would throb in pleasure as its length was taken into her Mistress' mouth, causing her to tilt her head back slightly and moan even more, feeling pleasure in her mind and soul in time with what V did. Feeling that warm wetness around her still new shaft helped drain even more negative memories and feelings from her down between her legs, a pressure beginning to build already as she was teased by her Mistress' truly divine tongue. But she would hold on, determined not to release until her Mistress wished her to, causing more and more negativity to flow down, and her shaft to throb more and more, and yet she would hold off for now. For a moment she looked down, seeing the mark at the base of her shaft, and that in turn helped remind her of how pure and obedient she was. With all of this combined, it would take little time to push Anariel right to the edge, and from there it would be up to V how long she stayed there.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Leah seemed to get slightly more annoyed when Cassandra continued to act as though her problem was the gender of who was fucking her rather than the actual act itself. "Actually I'm 99.9% certain that she's into both, Mistress. Unless I'm just so sexy that I was her exception..." Blair would whisper, giving some insight into why she knew so much about the heroine. Meanwhile, Leah's face would turn red as she noticed how high Cassandra's skirt was, seeming to squirm a little more.

"I know I'm not into sex with people I've never met before, especially not when I have a girlfriend that blushes the moment I talk about kissing in public!" She argued, already regretting her choice to try and gather some intel and look impressive now that there was no way for her to leave without fighting. "And if that didn't tip you off, my girlfriend isn't gonna be any more up for this kind of stuff than I am! If you wanna be all perverted and have fun with horse people then go right ahead, but leave me out of it!" Though even with all the embarrassment, Leah would manage a smirk once Cassandra saw her weapon, confident that it would be the key to getting out of this place. "To be fair, this COULD be great for shopping if you've got the right lack of morals, but normally I just carry two purses for that. Now let me go!"

If Blair could, she would've given Cassandra a thumbs up at the nod, but there was no way that she would be able to do that without tipping off Leah, so she'd just nod in return and focus on keeping the gun jammed. Blair knew that Leah was a heavy hitter once she got that thing shooting, but without it she just had her strength to rely on. Normally that might've been a threat as well, but Blair figured Cassandra could do enough to nullify that issue considering that Leah was essentially 'all in' on her mini gun. "H-Hey! G-Get back! I'm warning you, I'm not scared to start firing!" And when she saw the light tendrils starting to move towards her, she'd hold down the trigger, her gun spinning up. Blair would then close her eyes and get an intense, focused look on her face as she manually spun the fire in time with the gun. Then right as the bullets SHOULD have come flying out, there'd be a clicking sound and nothing would happen aside from Blair straining a little more with her fire. "What?! Jammed?! No no no! It doesn't jam! How did you- AAH!" She'd let out a quick shriek of surprise as the tendrils started tearing her (rather expensive) clothes, stripping her down to a pair of panties that actually matched the outfit she had just been wearing, before those and her bra were torn apart as well.

Her fit, well-endowed body would be laid bare, and she'd try to somehow cover up as her face went bright red. Unfortunately she couldn't hold onto her weapon AND cover up, so she kept her grip and just tried to somehow power through the embarrassment. "Don't look! Get away! Why would you do that?!" She tried to move out of the way of Cassandra's caress, but with her being distracted by her own embarrassment AND worry now that her gun wasn't working, she wouldn't be able to really move. Somehow she got even redder as she was caressed, squirming a little bit in desperation. "Just... back off already!"

=====Outside=====

"Oh it's definitely not enough sleep for a human, but you know, you can't really sleep when SOMETHING will wake you up. Pus sometimes things get severely broken if I sleep, so it's easier to just avoid it as much as possible." Ms. Fortune shrugged, as though that was just something she had learned to live with. "Which is why two pillows would be just as unnecessary as one pillow, by the way. Thank you for the offer, though.

She'd frown a bit though as her name was criticized, huffing for a few moments before answering. "It's not easy, you know. Can't go with 'Black Cat' since that's more animal related than anything, 'Shattered Mirror' makes me sound more like I'm about breaking things or reflecting something like that, I thought about '13' but that number is only unlucky in certain cultures and still falls under superstition rather than actual bad luck, and there's no way I'm calling myself 'A Walk Under A Ladder'. Ms. Fortune sums it all up perfectly while being easy enough to remember." Apparently she felt at least a little proud of the name, as she had picked it herself. She saw no further need to comment on the whole 'stripper' thing any further though, as she had only that small bit of trivia left over anyway.

The tired looking heroine would raise an eyebrow when Deva suddenly said she was wrong about the power she's been living with her entire life, but wouldn't say anything in response to that, instead just focusing on protecting her piglets for a little while.

She looked up in shock when Deva seemed to want her around nonetheless, confused and surprised, especially considering that the woman knew what her powers actually did. "Then... well... I'd have to question if you're crazy or something. You're nice, I can tell that much, which is all the more reason I think you SHOULDN'T want me around. No matter how strong you are, bad luck is terrible, and can be proportionate quite often..." Then she was stunned again at the bed springs comment, not sure how to actually respond to that, just seeming more confused.

"Keeping me around just for a challenge is... a good way to get yourself hurt. Even if you're fine with it, don't you have allies that aren't as strong as you? I doubt they'd be up for all their plans and actions being made so much harder from bad luck. I don't want to hurt someone nice, so I'd prefer to be out here where I'm just giving you minor bad luck." It seemed, even though she still thought of God's Hand as villains, she at least didn't want to cause too much of a problem for someone that was nice like Deva. She'd blush a bit and look down for a few moments when Deva talked about the type of dress she might wear. "It's not like I enjoy wearing nothing but black... But light colors inevitably stain, and darker colors fade quickly on me... black just makes things more convenient." She explained.

"I mean... hate to say it, but judging by what I saw happen to the mayor... I'd probably have to go with you being very nice for a bad guy... Well actually... very nice for even a normal person, but still helping the bad guys in some way." As V and Deva had likely suspected, the rest of the Society weren't in on the fake terrorist attack, but it had done its job of making many of the people and even the heroines of the Society become wary of God's Hand. To the point where even though Ms. Fortune believed that Deva was kind, she doubted the same could be said of God's Hand. "To be fair... not all games are inherently chance-based. Some games are games of skill. I could do fine in chess, as that's all strategy, and at the same time, I'm awful at poker because no matter how well I know to play, my cards are never good. Though I concede your point. This game has a chance based mechanic or two, so your point still stands I guess."

That would be the last things she'd manage to say before the whole situation with the cat happened. She'd hold the cat protectively, flinching as she heard the cracking sound... before looking up to see why she hadn't been hurt at all. Her tears would stop after a few moments as she looked up at Deva, more in awe of how she saved both the cat and herself. That alone had done a good job of creating doubt over Deva being a 'bad guy' like she had just been saying. Meanwhile... the reporters gathered couldn't really come up with any way to spin the story... and so they pretty much decided that there wasn't really a story in 'Super powered person saves cat'. No one would pay for a story like that, and the one or two that did recommend the story to their higher ups would simply be told that it 'wasn't news' and be reminded to focus on anything that might sell papers, or get ratings. And there'd be some bad luck in that the protesters weren't even looking in that direction at the time, focused instead on finding a good way to protest despite the rain.

Ms. Fortune continued looking up at Deva, wiping away her tears for a moment before finally finding her words again. "Th-Thank you..."

She'd listen to Deva now, thinking about everything she had to say as she watched the display of her powers. The Society had tried so many things to help her get her powers under control, and maybe even help her be rid of them if she really wanted. MA herself had tried to find some spells to help her, MD had tried to bless her, MT had tried to find technology that could drain her power and contain it, MP had tried to see if she could find some psychic energy causing all of it. MM, however, had already realized what Deva had... and merely decided to not tell her about it because her aura of bad luck was incredibly useful, and if Ms. Fortune learned to properly control it, then she might be vulnerable to... well... precisely what MM assumed Deva would want to do right now. Either way, despite everything, she had never found anything that could help her, and in her mind the very best of the superhero world had already tried. Yet here Deva was, saying that no one had shown her how to control it, implying that it even could be controlled in the first place. "You say... not to fear myself... How could I not? Do you know what I've caused? What my power has done? My mother died in childbirth... My father died in a car accident on the way home from the hospital... The orphanage I was placed in burned down after a few years of me living there... I'm not scared pointlessly... I'm scared of everything I've already done and can still do... I'm terrified of how I'm going to next harm those that I care about..." She said, her voice still sad as she thought about it all, having lived a life where she tried to never become close to anyone, fearing that she'd only harm them anyway.

"It's a hollow feeling to think that my powers caused everyone else to be slightly luckier... at least it feels that way when they end up in pain the moment I come close, undoing any little bit of luck they ever had from that little bit of 'balancing'. You say all of this like it's so easy... as though I should be able to do it without trouble... If it is as easy as you say... then I am to blame directly for every bit of suffering I've caused. Every death, every burned down building, every injury, I should've prevented, but I didn't... If you are right... then I am a monster." She was already made sad by nearly harming the cat... so thinking about controlling her power only brought forward negative ideas and feelings, guilt rather than hope. She was so used to guilt, considered it so normal compared to hope, something she hadn't felt in years. And yet... Deva could almost FEEL there was hope just beneath the surface... a strong emotion that Ms. Fortune might claim to be rid of, but was really just waiting for the right person to unleash it.

She'd once again look on in awe as the Deva controlled the water into a drain, unable to comprehend how much power and control something like that might take. And in some ways... it made sense... to not 'prevent' a power but rather to funnel it in a certain direction to keep it from going in any other direction, relocating it rather than removing it in an attempt to make it safer... Was that really the answer?

Then she felt a presence in her mind... and immediately felt fear, as she had been warned that something like this could happen. Yet... rather than anything that seemed dangerous or constricting, it felt more encouraging than anything else. As though it just wanted to help her, encouraging her to be even better than she thought she could be. This wasn't restricting her in any way, it was supporting her instead. She almost didn't even notice as she shooed the cat away, her hand moving to push it on its way after it tried to help her a little.

She'd listen to what Deva asked of her now, wanting her not to run into where she was directing her power, which was already difficult. She hadn't taken time to think things through when she rushed to save the cat, she simply worked on instinct and impulse, not caring about the consequences if it meant saving an innocent creature. But now she was meant to stay where she was and not run into her own powers... which logically made sense to the heroine, it was just a little more difficult once her emotions got involved and made some of those decisions for her. "A-Alright... I'll try not to do something like that again..." She agreed, her eyes going wide as she saw all the danger the cat was suddenly in, finding it already hard to not just rush to save it all over again. But she had to do something... she had to save it! And she felt... unafraid? All the hesitation she normally felt, the doubt and fear, the regret, the worry about any type of danger she put herself and others in... it all just wasn't there. Instead she felt... confident, as though she could do this. It was... a new feeling for her, actually, one she didn't mind all that much as she felt it. And as all these new feelings filled her, she saw an image, where she looked... happy? It was almost an alien sight to her... a smile on her face, a pretty dress on with a feeling of meekness as she looked so pretty. She felt subservient... and yet she was stronger for it, she was confident that she could be who she really was without fear. While she had no control... that was ok... the strong and nice woman was completely in control instead, control of her and her powers, guiding and controlling them properly instead of trying to seal them away like she had done to herself. She nearly fell... but was caught by the kind woman... holding her and keeping her safe... clumsy girl... but she could make the woman proud... if she just followed her guidance?

All those thoughts happened at once before she focused intensely, not a hint of doubt in her as she focused in on the cat. She could do this! Her eyes remained locked on the cat as she focused in on the energy around the creature. Her face strained as she forced all of her strength into moving it, shifting it around properly, changing what she could, directing it away from harming anyone... And just as the debris and dangerous objects started flying at the cat... they'd just seem to... miss. The cat would walk in a certain way, or the objects would simply just pass over the animal. It was... actually really incredible, seeing so many things just seem to completely miss a cat that was making little effort to dodge, and likely wouldn't have been able to dodge all of that had it even tried. Of course... it still needed to be redirected. The rain would start coming down a little harder, anyone in the area using a computer would find that it would crash JUST before they saved what they were working on, but no one would seem to get physically hurt. Eventually, once the cat was safe and nothing was coming at it any more, Ms. Fortune would look on in disbelief, before tears slid down her face again, though this time she was smiling as she cried. "I... I did it..." She still could barely believe it... Then she would suddenly fall to the ground unconscious, having definitely overexerted herself. If Deva checked up on her properly, she'd also find that Ms. Fortune had suffered some internal injuries as well, though nothing that couldn't be healed easily. From the looks of it, she still didn't have complete control of all of it, and suffered a rather powerful backlash from exerting that much control.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At Glorias Church..

Gloria shrugged, and sighed. Was it better to brainwash an enemy soldier than to kill them? In the ways of faith, this was just what she was facing there, right now. "Let's see.. your name is Nariel, a lesser angel under my command. An evil curse has led you astray, so I had to cleanse you of all bad faith, why, you even wore the guise of a succubus.. Luckily, I have come to free you, to baptize you. Gloria exhaled, gathering her strength. Some things had to be done.

"Now, its time for you to remember." The emotionally and, thanks to the extreme use of her ability, physically exhausted angel began.. began telling a tale, of an orphan, picked up by the church.. ironically, perhaps this story wasn't even all too far away from the once heroines actual origin story.. just that in this case, it was gods hand that had taught her, love, and lust, and passion, and endless, faithful religious obediance. Where other children wanted to pray, she had found calmth in prayer and devotion, devotion to her mistres.. Gloria.

The angel took a break, slowly, gently brushing the womans cheek, observing the results of her efforts with a sorrowful tinge to her expression.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Veronica 'looked' up, her sensors scanning the buildings measurements. If she could, she would feel curiosity at this part. She looked at the camera but, unless left alone for too long, would not attack.... which paid off, as she simply was allowed to enter.. and walk in.

"I am model Four of the Code Veronica series. I am glad for your courtesy, but am afraid that you are a hostile entity. Identifying yourself as servant of the society necessitates an alliance with what is classified as hostile to my mission, which is ultimately the subjugation, willing or unwillingly, of the society, under the Hand of God. " She did shake his hand however. Interestingly, just like this robot, she was running quite sophisticated programming, in more than one meaning of the word.

V herself was busy not with project Veronica.. it had, or would, evolve on its own. She was busy formulating an approach to the divine division.

"I thus conclude that the best method to settle this matter is a direct confrontation. We are not alive, we can be rebuild. I am certain there is a backup of yours somewhere?" Veronica raised a hand, energy glowing in a blaster build within it. "I would not want to permanently terminate you without need."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Note to self: Snip-snipping this apart cause I can and lattest response I owe is bifold up above. Someone put me in Devanic mood!.. Devious mood? Devaious mood!)

"Try.. these.. what are they called.. you put them in your ears.. great for loud neighbours. There was this heroine that could cause explosions... anyway! Yeah, sleep is your subconscious taking over. I used to make my blanket levitate. Just use a high pressure chamber.. Or, in your case, have you tried sleeping close to a lottery machine? It'd automatically do bad outcomes and break, but you could snooze easy enough." Deva grinned, showing an innate understanding of the weaknesses and strengths of powers withing a short time. Perhaps a side-effect of her adaptability.

"Jinx? What about Jinx. Think that names copyrighted though.. hrmnn.. Shina? Shin is an unlucky number in asian culture." Deva pondered. "You don't understand the core philosophy of a hero."

She nodded. "It's not about if my allies are strong, it's about them becoming stronger. If you are a hero, theres no such thing as too weak. Theres only.. not strong enough. You can do that, even if theres no threats around. And besides. I have faith in them. And you." Deva chuckled. "They, you, .. are all so much stronger than you think."

"Eh, the mayor, dun worry about her, they can just build a new one if this one gets damaged." She said, casually.

Deva chuckled whilest explaining the powers a bit more: "I misexplained perhaps. You should respect your power.. but not fear it. Fear is something that controls you. You control your power, it doesn't control you. Fear is what lets your power get out of control. Forget what your powers have done in the past. Don't be terrified. It's exactly that fear that stops you from controlling your powers proper. If I thought about how easily I could crush those around me with but a thought, guess what would happen..." Deva said, with a hint of sorrow in her voice... and it didn't seem like it was sorrow for herself.

Then she grinned. "But it is so easy!" She said with a confident smile, before shaking her head. "You are no more to blame than a child, accidentially setting their home ablaze with matches. A monster wouldn't have saved the kitty." She nodded. "As long as you don't want to cause harm, all you are to blame for is a lack of control... and that you -do- need to work on, yes. But if anyone is to blame, then me. I was arrogant.. leading to my death, .. leading to the societies decline, but also, taking away someone that could have taught you better. Please. Forgive me. I shall.. I will control you better in the future. I will help your control by guiding you properly." She bowed her head slightly.

"Hah!" Deva grinned, watching the cat. She knew of her powers... had she gone all out.. no. but even a low level heroine wouldn't have been able to stop such an attack.

"Oh MM, you silly git." Deva chuckled, gently picking up the unlucky heroine, focusing for a moment as her hands became enveloped by a white, healing light, superior senses exchanging into a healing power, slowly restoring the heroine.. and whilest at it, letting her rest. "You never understood just who you had there, did you? She disabled my telekinetic grip and an omni-directional attack I used. If you had just understood not just who she was, but who she could become, with a few years training and a single blade of osmium, she'd have easily killed me." She leaned forward, pressing a soft kiss on the womans forehead. "Who knows. While I was dead, she could have become stronger than I was. But now. She is mine." She held Ms.Fortune close, carrying her off, looking at some of the reporters and protesters "Wicked puppet leader of Gods Hand abducts heroine, steals candy." She informed, waving a hand, a piece of chewing gum flying from a nearby kiosk. "Villainous!" She exclaimed, posing dramatically, before running off.

When Miss Fortune awoke she saw.. well, the woman looked like MA, but.. she seemed more.. peacefully, if a bit dazed, wearing a cute dress, her hair long and.. better kept than it had ever been before. She was in a soft bed (no springs) and apart from a small table with a set of dices and her phone upon it, the room seemed empty. After a few moments, perhaps telephatically called by MA, Deva entered. "Ah, you weren't out long, good. Say, would you like to become a good girl for me? I wont lie to you. I believe you can control your powers.. but you need me to help you.. and for that, MA will need to cast a spell or two to help bind your mind to my guidance. I believe, in due time you will become nearly as powerful as I." She picked up three of the dices, putting them into a small dice-bag "Your powers are permanently active, what you need to train is control. Let us work on the small things first. Try and give this roll bad luck. You can do it."

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Definitly Reality.

"I apologize for invading your privacy. It was necessary for the progress and for creating a psychological profile to adjust." Veronica analyzed with a mechanical calmth.

"So being mentally superior pleases you. Working under this MM must be a displeasure. My intel indicates she regards others as inferior." Veronica answered.. before being destroyed, made out odd metallic cogs and chains that, a true mechanical expert would suspect could not power a true robot alone.. but that was not Bifolds expertise, presumambly.

"You like winning and proving your superiority." The new Veronica stated, matter of factly. Then, the machine tilted her head. "You got something to prove." Again, the strategy worked, and again, a mechanical clone got destroyed, this time, both exited.. into a long corridor. a third and fourth Veronica standing to each side, the pincer technique would not work, as metallic rings flew at them, giving them no moment to think, to hesitate..
~
Several small wires were now attached to Bifolds head. When in the simulation, a ring finally managed to scratch the side of her head, in reality, several tiny needles inserted themselfs with one deep, incredibly precise push. The enjoyment of the fight, of breaking out, but more than anything, the longing and desire of someone coming to break her out, to approve of her, it all melted together, mapping out all the things bringing the heroine pleasure and, as a small, metalllic dildo rose from the table, prodding at her sex, lust.

~
In virtual reality, the two Veronicas fought violently, pushing the heroine further.. but they were still defeatable, one remarking: "You want to escape this prison? You can not win just by fighting.

You can not do this on your own. You are strong and have proven yourself, but you need assistance to overcome us."
And, if Bifold doubted this, destroyed these two, four Veronicas, one from each side, would come marching down this time. Two were a challenge. four would be a hard fight. Each of them spun rings with colden chains flirring from them...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Silly ye.. we got rid of all villains about 'ere" Earl Grey chuckled... that was when Bethany noticed her friends hand had never left her bottom with its soft, sensual petting there.. she was.. just guiding her along, right?

"It's ok to be a bit lost in a new city, moreso with a new beginning." She nodded. "Something wrong.. oh yes! Of course! You aren't wearing your vibrator, are you? You mustn't have those in your city either." Earl Grey shook her head, presenting Bethany with a small, smooth, pink sex toy. "Just put it right in and things will become a looot more easier. Ok?" She smiled, handing the dildo over, whilest Bethany was distracted by the wonderful, creamy, slightly salty taste.

"Ooh silly you.. asking too many questions. Here, have another cum-puff" Earl Grey giggled, feeding the pre-slave another yummy candy, whilest leading her down. "Lets see the tube! the famous underground .. eh, tis just a bunch of trains, not so interesting, but gotta see it, and it will lead you right to your next destination... let me help you with that." She chuckled, leading you to a seat by the underground trainstation, presenting the dildo. "Alright hun, lift your dress.. even without the Big Ben turning your mind all mushy, the yummy cum-pies should keep your thoughts all creamy and under control.. you're all creamy and obedian't right now, aren't you?" She cooed.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Good, good." Insectra moaned lustfully. "The process.. my new powers.. have worked quite marvelously.. no individuality.. none to question my commands. Haaah yeees.s.." Insectra seemed to revel in her eager audience, pushing the slimy ovipositor deep, gasping and panting as the thick shape of the first egg pushed into the swarmslaves body.

"Aaah.. haaah.. aaah.. yes.." Insectra cooed, cupping the moth-girls body, pumping deep into her, feeling her fill, cooing: "One more.." before finally pulling out with an oozing of sticky.. not cum, but a substance produced to adhere her eggs deep in that fertile womb.. as she grab-pulled the once crusher swarm-drone, preparing to subject her to the same treatment, waving to a moth to assist, whilest ordering the first moth.: "Go.. step into a pod, relax int he evolution pod and let yourself grow round and pregnant my slave. You have your hivemind.. and that is all you need, my sweet slave." She cooed.

Once all of the swarm-bodies were filled and guided to their pods, Insectra panted, finally putting her ring back on.. seeming.. exhausted, because she was, resting there, lying up against a pod, cooing, caressing, watching the creature, the life grow inside. "Soon my sweets, soon you will be perfect.. hatch and service me. You wont even know if who services me is you or one of your daughters.. and it wont matter. An army of lesser super powered insects for gods hand.. now rest.. rest, and grow and nurture your daughters as you bask in fantasies of what you .. they.. what the swarm will do to your once allies.. I'm sure each had one or two in the society they desired? Well, you can make them swarm soon.. can make them one with you in a way no mammal could ever fathom to understand." Insectra cooed, her long, dark tongue licking over one of the pods as she panted lustfully. "I can't wait to see it, personally."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Eeep stakes!" Lily hid behind a park-bench, still pretty clearly visible. But the two heroines had other things to worry about.

The fireball exploded, taking out quite a lot of the wolves, and the remaining arrows did the rest, however, rather than leaving a bloodbath of killed beasts, the wolfs turned back to shadows, crawling back to a naked, dark haired woman, that used a long, red cloak to cover herself, a glow of green indicating that this had also protected her from the fireblast.. since when could beastmistress use magic? She reached out for the shadowwolfes fleeing to her, almost as if capturing the shadows, and held onto a staff that seemed grown from the ground itself.

"You misunderstand. You are not fighting a simple beast anymore. Well, you are. But you seem to think you can cage me, use strategies to hunt me down, you think you are in control." The red cloak floated in an unseen gust, exposing the luscious form of the beastmistress. "You are the hunted. It's your task to run." She twirled her staff, pointing it at the two archers, sending forth more wolfes at them, before tossing the red cloak into the air, flexing, growling, body bending as green magic pulsated through her, transforming her into a powerful beast...

The wolfpack spread out, hunting with all the skill you'd expect of natural wolves, using the sparse cover the parks trees provided, trying to encircle the heroines and put them into a bad position.. whilest the Alpha approached them more leisurly, knowing that if they focused their fire on her, the wolfes would take them. A stray arrow or two a powerful claw could swipe away...

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

______ would remain kneeling while Gloria thought about what she was doing, not having much to think about herself, not at the moment at least. Nariel... she had a name now... Where there was once nothing, she now had a name... a master... her faith. There was something actually within her now, she wasn't simply the empty vessel she had been a few moments ago. And yet, there was still so much missing, so much that she still needed something to fill it. She was... a lesser angel under the command of her master... she had been cursed and led astray, she had worn the guise of a succubus with how much she had been led astray... But Gloria would cleanse her, baptize her after such an evil curse.

Now she had memories... she could remember her life, coincidentally very close to what the young woman's life had actually been like. She was an orphan, taken in by God's Hand and taught so many things about love and lust, passion, and most importantly, the religious, sacred devotion of utter obedience. She had learned all that she needed to about her faith... how she needed to obey and devote herself to be properly faithful. With that, her faith found something to be directed towards, as she remembered her teachings. The other children growing up had merely wished to pray... but she had wanted to pray and devote herself to her Mistress... to Gloria. She had always wanted to show her faith, to show her obedience. And her faith attached to that story... finding something that she could have faith in once again, and bringing her back to her teachings, that she needed to be obedient to show her faith.

Nariel's eyes were still empty, but when she felt her cheek being brushed, she'd sigh happily. Now that there was a little bit within her again, she could feel something. And kneeling there, she saw Gloria, her Mistress, and her dull eyes seemed to fill with reverence and devotion, yet still dulled with obedience. She was stunned for a moment, looking once again at her Mistress and her radiance, before looking down in respect, straightening her kneeling posture and smiling slightly as she returned to a properly devoted and submissive posture, not yet speaking until spoken to by her wonderful Mistress.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"A pleasure to meet you, Model 4. Though I do not think myself to be a hostile entity considering that this is simply my home, and considering you are on said property, the only 'hostile entity' would have to be you. If we were on your property then perhaps I could be considered a hostile entity, but that which is and is not hostile is determined by a variety of factors... One of which being actual hostility, which I have yet to show. Technically an attack now would make you the aggressor, another factor that would actually make YOU the hostile entity." Oswald told her, simply explaining himself rather than reacting in any way to her deciding that he was a hostile entity as well. "I believe that technically your presence here is severely illegal in a few respects. The Society legally owns this facility, and as such any attack on it is invasion of private property, as well as whatever else you may do. I believe I'm meant to stop you from doing that, especially the subjugation part, as many of the Society quite enjoy their freedom, and as such I will help them in protecting it."

"But if you wish to fight, then follow me. I'd prefer this fight not be so out in the open where civilians could potentially be harmed in the crossfire." With that being said, he'd turn and begin walking towards the facility front door, gesturing for Veronica to follow him inside so they could take combat far away from the innocents. "Actually, no backup of myself exists. The O-Series are all attempts at producing a proper Artificial Intelligence. My existence is technically a success on that end. However, I am actually the uploaded consciousness of a dying hero. I believe he merely called himself 'Captain Justice'. Well, he was dying, and there was no way to save him, so he asked to have his personality uploaded into the O-Series so that he could live on in some form. That is how I came to be. You can imagine that such a feat is not exactly easy to replicate. The inability to recreate me is part of what has made them go further than me in the O-Series, actually. But I digress."

If she followed him, she'd be directed into what seemed to be a nearly empty facility, no people, no machines running, it didn't even appear as though any insects were inside the place. "If you wish a direct confrontation than this is a far more suitable place, as there will be no civilians in our path. Plus I am not actually permitted to leave the grounds of this factory."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Your assumption is incorrect, you are currently on the property of gods hand. Earth." Veronica informed. "Classification maintained.

Subjugation is a necessity to increase maximum human health and happiness. You should logically deduce the same. The desires of the heroes are inconsequential to logical reasoning."
Veronica did however agree beyond that.

"Harm to civilians needs to be minimized. I shall follow." She followed, without any sneaky attempts even. "Your origin story is interesting. The society achieved such an upload? It must have been incomplete, you do not act overly human,...." More interesting than the robot knew at this time, but more of this would be revealed once Veronica V was ready. She also stopped herself, a subroutine of her creator to prevent any potential intel being released about her true purpose.

"I would like to attempt to not destroy your core and thus identity in this case, but I am afraid you are more advanced, so holding back is impossible to me. Why are you not permitted to leave though?" She inquired, but at the same time, switched into a readied stance, taking aim at the robot... hero?

"After consideration I have deduced that, due to my adaptive nature, destroying you is an acceptable and indeed necessary step in my evolution. The superior parts of you will be integrated into my subroutines, illogical and inferior parts will be discarded, then, when project Veronica is finished, a part of you shall live on as one of Gods Hand, if you apply 'living' as a broader terminology of sentient existance."

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

(Gonna skip over most of the pre-Cat saving conversation, mostly since not much to say, and also cause time-bubbling conversations too much is weird sometimes.)

The last look on Ms. Fortune's face was a smile as she collapsed, happy to have been able to use her powers to save someone, to prevent something from being hurt rather than just inadvertently causing it. But then she'd lose consciousness, in danger until she was healed by Deva, thankfully. If she hadn't been then her injuries may have become worse.

Meanwhile... MM watched on, always having SOME way to keep an eye around the city, though the inside of God's Hand's base was outside of her view, she had seen everything that had occurred outside of it. She... actually smiled in her office, seeing everything and chuckling to herself for a few moments. "Sometimes it's so wonderful when everybody acts EXACTLY how I predicted... Even you, old friend... There are so many times when I can't predict you... but 'good', THAT is predictable, and can be accounted for... Poison Pawn accepted... I wonder if the moral dilemma of this will play out... a shame that I won't be able to see if that prediction comes true as well..." She had known that Miss Fortune had incredible potential... but there was no way for MM to help her unlock it, as the woman would never believe her. Now, well, she had gotten one of her enemies to sharpen that blade for her... And that was just another failsafe that MM was glad she had created... because now she had yet another tool that could be used if she played her cards properly...

The reporters would immediately start snapping pictures like crazy, writing stories about how the puppet of God's Hand kidnapped a weakened heroine that had grown exhausted from saving a small cat from impossible to escape dangers. Before the day was even over, the story would be in circulation, local news channels from inside the city would start talking about it, the newspapers would run the stories immediately, the media worked fast when the right person was behind it. And right now, God's Hand would take another blow to their reputation, not only was there the staged attack on the mayor, but now their most 'heroic' member was seen kidnapping a woman right off the streets. MM could play PR like a master... and this was just another move towards that end.

Elwynn would smile when Deva brought someone else in, understanding immediately, and helping in any way that she could to care for the woman that she recognized as Ms. Fortune, wanting to help Deva and serve her at the same time. Ms. Fortune would awake to see MA's smiling face, looking confused when she saw the really cute and girly dress and the well put together hair on the woman she knew to be insanely powerful. She seemed so peaceful... more relaxed than she had ever recalled anyone on the Council being the few times she had met them. Elwynn would immediately let Deva know that she was awake now, stepping to the side, smiling lovingly and submissively at Deva, letting her speak and handle things now that they knew that Ms. Fortune was ok.

The heroine would look a little confused as Deva made her offer, seeming to think for a while, wondering about everything that had happened so far before looking at her, a thankful look on her face now. "Thank you for showing me I could do that... I... I never thought that was even remotely possible. But... I guess it is. I could do so much more to help people knowing that... But um..." She'd look down for a moment, seeming like she actually felt a bit bad for what she was about to say. "Not to sound ungrateful or anything... But if what I've heard is true... Then I don't think being your slave is exactly something I want... Things will be lots tougher without you teaching me... but I'll keep working at it, at least now I know it's possible, so that's a big step away from where I was even this morning. I'd prefer to stay free, if I'm being honest with you... Sorry..."

And for someone as smart as Deva... MM's game would fall into place right then and there. MM understood how people acted, she could predict so many people's choices before they even made them. It was likely, very likely, that the woman had purposely sent Ms. Fortune to Deva as a test. She knew Deva would take the heroine in, but also knew that the heroine would refuse the idea of being enslaved, even if it would make her happier in the long run. In essence, it was a test, MM asking Deva what the right answer was. Either she enslaved the heroine forcefully and lost any sort of moral high ground on that end, or she let the heroine go, likely to end up in just as much pain as she tried to control her powers, likely failing. MM wanted to give Deva two options, both of which weren't ideal... she had used Ms. Fortune as a pawn in her larger game... to toy with Deva, to test her and her ideals...

"I... I think I should uh... Just... go... Thank you though..." Ms. Fortune would say, even blushing a bit with how strange the whole situation was. While Lota would seem to get a concerned look on her face, clearly wanting to say something, but also not wanting to upset her Mistress any further, causing her to face her own moral dilemma, which might have also been a part of MM's plan... THIS was how she played dirty... using people as pawns to force others into a bad situation.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"You realize that saying 'sorry' doesn't suddenly make it better that you invaded my own private damn thoughts?!" "It's even worse than sneaking into someone's room or something. I've beaten people to a pulp for less than something like what you've just done..."

Bifold did have to take a moment to think when Veronica brought up MM, having a different opinion on the woman depending on the day. She was one of the people arguing to change Bifold's mind permanently, which was infuriating. But she was also the one that encouraged her to bend certain regulations a little if it got results... which was very useful against the particularly difficult criminals. "I enjoy being superior, yeah. But MM is fine by me... Sure she's aggravating as all Hell, but at the end of the day she IS mentally superior, trust me, speak with her for 10 minutes and you tend to hit that fact pretty fast..." She didn't pay any mind as to what the robot was made out of, partially because she didn't know those sorts of things, and partially because she had seen so much strange stuff in the city that it didn't make a difference to her what a robot could suddenly be made out of.

"Is there anybody that doesn't like winning? Winning is fun, simple as that. And proving I'm better is just icing on the cake, I don't have shit to prove to someone like you, but I do like to prove some things to myself when I get a chance..." The two of them wouldn't even attempt a pincer technique against the two Veronicas, figuring it wouldn't work with multiple targets to focus on. Instead the two would advance together, dodging and blocking attacks together, in perfect sync, as it was easy to stay in perfect rhythm when you were both the same person.

~

In reality, Bifold wasn't even slightly suspicious of what was happening to her. She'd flinch slightly as she felt a ring scratch her in the simulation, but otherwise remained unknowing of what was going on around her. It seemed that while she found great enjoyment from the fight, and from escaping capture, the real thing that brought her the greatest enjoyment was being rescued from imprisonment, being approved of even when she couldn't completely escape a prison by herself. Her body would shudder ever so slightly as the dildo was pushed into her sex, but otherwise there'd be little physical reaction. Mentally she felt the pleasure and lust, and the arousal would be easy to map especially while she was thinking of things that she truly enjoyed from the bottom of her heart.

~

In the simulation, Bifold would start fighting tooth and nail now that it was 2-on-2, fighting impressively, but still being pushed close to her limit, struggling as the two clones continued pushing at the Veronicas, covering for each other as they carefully worked to take them both out. Normally they had no trouble fighting more than one opponent, but normally her guards weren't superpowered, so she had that to contend with as well. "Sure... I can win by fighting... Just gotta fight... harder..."

"I can... I can do this on my own... I don't need anyone's help against two of you!" And with that, she'd get a burst of energy and the two of them would manage to defeat the two Veronicas, panting a bit after a difficult fight like that... Then they saw four of them coming after them, their eyes widening in surprise. "Fuck..."

In the back of her head, Bifold realized that she wasn't going to be able to do this one on her own, she wasn't winning this fight. Which caused her to, at least subconsciously, want to be saved, want to be rescued by the one she had loved. But that wouldn't stop her from fighting, putting forth a futile effort to take down the four enemies that she stood no chance of beating, hoping to at least damage one of them before they took her away.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Bethany wasn't sure what to say anymore about how there were no more supervillains left around to mess things up, had she still had all of her mental faculties she would continue to wonder how that would be even remotely possible. But as it stood she barely could find reason to wonder why her friend was still petting her bottom like that, which she could only think was to help guide her... right?

Though she'd end up looking even more confused when EG explained what was 'wrong'. Something about her not having a vibrator... was that really what was wrong? That didn't entirely seem right... but she wasn't sure of anything else at this point. "Wha...? Vibrator? Is that's what's wrong...? You... have those here?" It wasn't entirely that she was resisting any more now, she was more just a very inquisitive person. At this point it was more about her own curiosity rather than any problem she had with the things going on around her. Her face would grow extremely red when she was handed the sex toy though, still having enough of herself together to be embarrassed by having one of those in her hands right out in public. But the creamy, salty taste of the candy was more than enough to distract her, meaning she'd take the vibrator with nothing more than a red face, holding onto it and chewing on the delicious candy.

"Cum-puff?" There she was asking questions again, though even hearing that she'd still take another candy into her mouth, chewing on it and enjoying the taste, savoring it for a while this time as she allowed herself to be led down into the underground. The trains could take them to their next spot, and that way her trusted friend could help keep her safe in such a strange country with all sorts of laws that she hadn't thought would ever exist in any country. While she was outside Big Ben's influence at this point, her mind was still too clouded by the sweets and everything else to be able to figure out anything to do other than what EG was telling her to say.

She'd lift up her skirt just as EG said, showing her pure white panties that had grown wet with her arousal. Though once again her face would go red, still managing to be embarrassed despite how clouded over her mind had become from all of this. "Creamy and obedient..." She'd agree softly, thankful to have a trusted friend with her to keep her safe in such a strange city, and to explain to her what she was feeling and why there wasn't as much need to be worried.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Definitly Reality.

"Your room has not been snuck into, if that is any consolation." Veronica assured, still not quite perfect on some details of human interaction. "So what you are saying is, you enjoy being superior, yet you also recognize that the inferior must submit. Data saved." Veronica went on.

"If you state you are proving things to yourself, that must mean you feel insecure. Your defeat of me allows you to disprove your own assumption of inferiority, would you agree with this assesment?" Veronica tilted her head... of course, her two copies were equally the same, and they equally attacked in conjunction, still inferior to Bifold but slowly, ever so slowly.. adapting, getting better, as they were pushed back, but not without making Bifold break a sweat, only to leave her no recovery time as third and fourth Veronica appeared.

"Incorrect. You can not defeat me. You are inferior." The Veronica copies advanced, one rushing forward, punching Bifold...

Cognitive analysis complete. Generating base matrix. As the pain of the punch distracted Bifolds minds, several small electrodes pushed under her skin, primarly at her temples, but some all over her body, although the dildo never stopped slowly pumping into her, another device pushing at her backdoor, slowly demanding entry, the machines whirring to life, somewhere between pleasuring her.. and preparing her for conversion.

"Ah, thanks for the distraction." A new voice suddenly sad, as one of the Veronicas was bashed over the head with a door... and againd. And again. The woman was clearly another robot, though, also.. clearly another escapee. "How about I help you escape proper in exchange? Those older models can't keep us locked up forever eh? Hello." The woman cracked her knuckles, extending a hand to the fallen Bifold.. the fact that she had in one moment attacked a robot and was now standing before Bifold without retaliation from the other three didn't registre as a calming dose of antiseptic painkiller poured into Bifolds mind, nano technology beginning to integrate the mechanical additions to Bifolds mind, who felt oddly trusting, comforted and.. almost arousingly reinvigorated as her sudden ally introudced herself: "How about I pay you back by helping you get outta here cutie. I'm Veronica 5."