What's new

City of Justice (Shotgungunshot/Pervy)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: City of Justice (Shotgungunshot/Pervy)

"Good work." Deva praised MA casually, a hand brushing through the womans hair, though.. not treating her as one would someone powerful.. or dangerous.

"Yes, you could become so much more." Deva sighed then, listening on. "I understand, of course." She grinned, patting Miss Fortunes back softly, before making her decision..

"I can't let you leave, until I've taught you how to use your powers properly." Deva shook her head, her smile widening, as usual, she proved herself beyond MM's calculations. Good was easy to predict. But Deva wasn't simply good. She was kinder than a rational mind could anticipate."And I totally understand you don't want to rush such a decision, becoming someones slave, that takes courage. So instead, let's see if theres any need to enslave you at all. Let's get to know you better. I can't let you go until you know at least the basics of how to use your powers properly." Deva waved her hand at MA, commanding her with a gentle, but casual ease. "Teleport us to an uninhabited territory. Oh and.. I forgive you. Her powers are not something magic can contain or even guide properly."

After the requested teleport, Deva would look around, arriving in a rocky area, a small glade of trees to the south, as the heroine continued: "Some of gods hand say that it is necessary to enslave those dangerous to others to ensure everyones savety. I don't think you are dangerous to us though. I think you are a sweet girl, that needs to learn to control her powers.. but you wont try to hurt anyone if you can avoid it. You have seen enough of that. Lota here will be happy to free your mind of its worries, and make you a good girl forever, but only if thats what you want. Now then. Controlling your abilities if under pressure and passing out is not the same as permanent control. Your abilities are continuously active, that means, at all times, you need to stay in control, stay balanced. The reason you though them uncontrollable is because they are random.. in that you have it much harder than I. Here, let me demonstrate." She raised her hand, making a rock levitate. "You can not do this, not without some training and you wont ever be able of precision control like this." Deva waved her fingers, cracking the rock into two, making the two halves float around one another. "However, you can exclude your bad luck from affecting targets, we proved that. You can focus it on general targets.. the rest is simply practice. You actually subconciously target yourself most of the time, propably because you blame yourself.. this is why you sleep so little. And thats fine, if there are no better targets, but when facing foes, focus it on that. You may say to me, above us there is mountains, if I use my powers, an avalanche would happen! If I use my powers on the avlanche, things only get worse!

And you are right. But think. Focus not on the Avalanche itself, but bring bad luck to trees, so that they fall in the way, bring bad luck to the ground, so it cracks open. I think your powers are capable of quite a lot, but for starters, we will train precision control. Like this."
Deva closed her hands, the rocks cracking, edges cutting.. and two perfectly even, six sided dice cut right out of the stone. If anyone looked close, there was actually a hint of sweat upon the heroines forehead, but then again, if she could control such a small thing to such a degree, just what could she do if she -wanted- to hurt someone with her telekinesis? Should Miss Fortune think about that?

"Alright. Game of chance, this should be an easy target for your powers. I want you to practice directing the bad luck towards them. Gently, slowly." Deva explained, then turned to MA.. "Sorry for chit chatting on and on, but we do have a duty to keep, no?" She handed Miss Fortune the dice, and.. apparently expected her to train a bit. "By the way.. if you are curious as to our relationship, feel free to ask away. To get the big one out of the way, yes, my Lota is my obediant slave, and I will train her to become the cute, innocent girl she was ment to be." She put an arm around the once mistress of the arcane, then pressed a soft kiss upon her forehead. "She was not forced to love me, nor to give up her freedom.. it was merely the best for her to do so. If I enslaved you I could help take away your worries, which would help you control your power more easily.. by leaning on me. Of course you can do that without being mine as well, I'll just have to be good enough to do it without. .. as will you."

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Silly.. oy, you need a good vibrationin' more than I thought. . of course we have these here, and they'll help your thoughts sort right out, will they." She nodded. "All of the newly .. guided ones have one, and of course, many chose to keep theirs for latter funtimes. An invention by the great V, I heard." Earl Grey nodded, then went on.

"Yep, cum-puff.. guess whats in it. Well.. the Libido of transformed males makes them easy to mold, females are a bit harder, but with some regular injection they become easily molded, even the more stronger minded ones, and soon, you don't have to do anymore work at all!" Earl Grey cheered, popping another cum-puff into the overly inquisitive technomancers mouth. "Of course wont compare to the cum of your mistress buuuut is a good start." She nodded.

"Yep, all yummy, creamy and obedciant.. though no more than three for you for now, unless you're a gooood girl." Earl Grey insisted, whilest ushering Technomancer into the next arriving train.. which, a stirring of the heroines mind warned her, had a lot of scandalously clad women and one or two licking their lips, as she entered.. was there a nipp-
"Dear me, so blushing.. you really need to relieve yourself..." Earl Grey mused, reaching out to cup the heroines panties, feeling their wetness, before guiding the still timidly vibrator-holding hand towards her sex. "Here ye go, just push it in deary." she encouraged, helping Technomancer guide in the sex toy.. which.. there was something wrong with she was shoving a vibrator into her sex in public and...

And it felt so good in her nice, wet pussy, already lubricated by her own lust, the thing slid in slowly, but perfectly, pushing in deep and... there was definitly something that.. melt.. pussy feel.. good.. some sort of technology mixed with.. sweet, divine pussypleasure.. that..

"Hmnn.. It's almost a shame you got to go again soon. But! Once you are a proper harem-slave and the world is the mistresses, you can come visit more often, you can tell me all about our great owners!" Earl Grey interrupted Technomancers 'thinking' just as.. a strange hand found its way upon the heroines breast, squeezing and exploring, a grinning blonde standing behind her, though, if Technomancer turned, the blonde would withdraw, only for a brunnetes leg rubbing along her own inner thigh.. by.. accident, perhaps, the train was rather full, after all...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Into both? Perfect! Got both on offer.... hey, if your girlfriend is so prudish you should bring her along.. we'll fix her right up, wont we, horseyes?" Cassandra grinned, lustfully.

"Oh, I bet you want to be a good little broodmare, just gotta.. tickle it out of you." She wiggled her fingers teasingly. She advanced, with a lustful grin and a sway that would have put a professional prostitute to shame.

"Hooh look at that, you actually look quite nice without all the.. stuff." Cassandra mused, the tendrils now focusing on gripping onto the heroinesarm.. she had to -aim- her weapon after all. "Shh shh.. it's alright." Cassandra cooed, and then, suddenly, kissed the heroine.. whilest at the same time gesturing for her two horseys to rush in and assist. "Now.. if you had to choose, you know, between a gentle caress of a lady slowly melting your mind, or two horseys fucking you senseless, which would you pick. Because.. I could go either way.." Cassandra cooed, extending one hand each, to grip a strong equine shaft left and right of her, caressing along and cooing. "How about both?" Cassandra sensually embraced the heroine, cooing: "I'll have one of my stallions breed you, but to prove you I only mean well, I'll have the other fuck me just as wild as I teach your body gentle, unbidden lusts, until you beg to become part of my stable.. I think I like that." Cassandra grinned, suddenly pinching the girls left nipple. "Your girlfriend can become a mare just like you too of course, just gotta get her here. Guarding something, long story." She cooed, her hand caressing along the heroines arm and, tickling it, as the tendrils squeezed and tugged away her gun suddenly..

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Swarm would simultaneously be bred, and watch itself be bred by its perfect Queen. The small group of bodies would watch on enraptured as the thick, fleshy, slimy ovipositor was pushed deep into one of its bodies. The one that was caressing the ovipositor watched with an utterly reverent look as one of the eggs pushed deep into the swarmslave's body, causing all of them to moan out in fulfillment and pleasure. It felt the pleasure of being bred, the utter fulfillment of serving its Queen, and the carnal lust that came from the entire act all at once.

"MNNAAHHHH THANK YOU MY QUEEEEEEN!" The moth girl would moan out as more and more eggs filled her fertile womb, losing herself in the utter ecstasy that came from doing so, and the complete lack of individuality that she was already being brought into. But now... with her body filled with eggs to nurture, she could truly be rid of all her individuality and truly give herself completely to the Swarm. What little remained of her was excited for that, being able to be one with all those around her, serving her Queen perfectly. The moth would reach out to grip onto something as the sticky fluid filled her, adhering the eggs in her womb to grow and incubate into more parts of Swarm. Meanwhile, the once-Crusher drone would moan and smile as she was grabbed, ready to be filled just as she had seen... herself... get filled just now. The second moth would quickly move forward, an eager expression on her face as she could help herself be bred properly, ready to assist as another part of the Swarm was filled with eggs. Then the first moth would pat her abdomen a few times, feeling full with all the eggs deep in her, and then would follow Queen's orders, stepping into the pod so that she could properly incubate the eggs, letting herself grow round and pregnant with daughters to serve the Swarm. She would lose whatever last scraps of individuality she had, but she had her hivemind, and there was nothing else she would need...

The same scene would play out again and again as each of the converted drones was bred, leading to all of Swarm to be nice and pregnant with eggs to add to Swarm's numbers. They'd all fill themselves with eggs and ecstasy, all of them revelling in the experience of being bred, and experiencing that pleasure four times thanks to all of them being Swarm. Each drone would lovingly pat their abdomen before stepping into the pods, eager to add more to the Swarm and remove the last bits that kept them from being nothing but Swarm. And as they rested within their pods, all of them would begin sharing fantasies of humans... mammals... that they had desired before they had been properly evolved. All of them would envision those mammals being converted, brought into the Swarm and evolving into a perfect insect form to better serve Queen. All of them draining each other of individuality so that they could learn the utter ecstasy of serving, and be one with those that they had desired, in such a way that no mammal would ever truly understand. They could all be Swarm, be one in their servitude, be insects and serve their Queen unquestioningly, and from there they could be bred to remove the last bits of their individuality... and bring even more to the Swarm. All of them would share that eagerness as they rested and let their daughters grow within them.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Lady Bifold would just seem to get even more upset when Veronica told her that her room hadn't been broken into. "That's like asking if I'm happy that I wasn't punched after I've been shot! It's not any consolation!" Though she wouldn't admit it, part of her did at least agree that the inferior was meant to submit, though she always felt that she was the superior in nearly every situation, so that was all that really mattered. "Would you shut it with all this bullshit analysis on me and whatever I say? It's starting to get really damn aggravating!"

"No, I don't agree with your assessment in the slightest... How about instead of trying to psychoanalyze me you just focus on fighting and getting your ass kicked. I'm sexy, I'm strong, I'm smart, and I can certainly beat the crap out of you!" And Veronica would be able to read that she only believed one of those things about herself, which was just that she was confident that she could beat up Veronica if she was trying. Of course, this whole thing was becoming much more difficult as time went on, and she wasn't given any chance to breathe or prepare herself as more came up. The only thing that kept her going was that Veronica was still stating that she had no chance of emerging victorious, and that kind of assumption made her that much more ready to fight tooth and nail to the very end. As much as she wanted someone to save her like the old days, she didn't believe that it was going to happen this time, which meant that she had to fight until she was captured again, and then try to escape yet another time and fight to the end until it happened again. Then she would just rinse and repeat that right up until she managed to actually escape successfully, which would mean quite a number of attempts.

She'd be knocked backwards by the punch, pulling herself back up to her feet as the pain coursed through her. Which would in turn give her mind a rational explanation for the sudden pain that pierced her head. Outside of the simulation, her body would shudder in pleasure, the devices working on her being more than enough to distract her from any pain that might have lingered. One pumping in and out of her wet folds, and another pushing at her backdoor, causing a shiver to travel down her spine from the pleasure she was receiving from there as well.

That was when Bifold saw one of the Veronicas getting beaten over the head with a door, her eyes going wide in surprise as she watched someone manage to easily take on one of the robots that were causing her so much trouble already. She'd look up from her position on the ground, looking at her savior with a curious expression, not even thinking about the fact that the other robots weren't even trying to stop the two of them, instead just taking in the sight of her, rather beautiful, 'hero'. This woman was here to help her... she could trust this woman, she didn't need to be as worried now that she had someone that could help her and watch her back. Her own desires and thoughts helping that development along, her fantasy of being saved by someone stronger than her coming to the forefront of her mind now that she was directly in the middle of it. And from there, the budding arousal in her body, the hardening of her nipples, the wetness between her legs, it all seemed to be her own, not even thinking that there could be something off about this whole situation. She'd even blush a little bit when Veronica 5 called her 'cutie', before reaching up and taking her hand, smiling at her with a trusting expression. "Well, I'm not gonna say no to a pretty savior like you, heh... If you want to get out of here, I'll come along with you and we can help each other out... Thanks for the save, might've been in trouble there... I hope you have a better idea of where we're going though, cause it'll be best if you take the lead." She'd hold her umbrella again and prepare herself to fight the rest of them, or run if that's what her new friend thinks was best.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Neither of them would pay Lily all that much attention when she hid behind a bench, as despite the display being something others would call 'cute' they were too busy focusing on the new challenge in front of them.

The two of them would look a bit confident as they managed to take out the wolves, the Huntress not all that intimidated by beasts that she's had to face time and time again. And of course, Bolt Storm was far too busy with thoughts of revenge to feel fear, though that also meant she was far too busy to come up with any sort of strategy that didn't involve destroying the wolves right in front of her. Her companion was going to have to be the one that thought up all the strategies, which was probably better as she was the more tactically minded of the two anyway. Both of them were surprised when they saw Beastmistress using magic against them, as the mage knew first hand that she didn't have magic before, and the archer knew the same from all sorts of information that she had been given. "Think you could calm down for about half a second so that we can actually think things through here? This isn't the same enemy you've managed to beat in the past, stop assuming that this is going to be easy and get yourself prepared for an actual damn fight!" She'd scold, trying to snap just a little bit of sense into the mage so that any plan she came up with would at least be followed. Rage could fuel you to fight harder, but it could also make you reckless, and she wasn't going to be able to stand a chance if her partner just kept up with reckless attack without any level of thought put into it all.

And as Beastmistress transformed and showed exactly how much danger they were in, Bolt Storm would nod in agreement, not wanting her own anger to cause a defeat. With that said, she'd fire off a few magical bolts directly at the Alpha as the wolfpack got a bit closer, meaning that they'd need to protect her and stop those projectiles. Meanwhile, the Huntress pulled out a few special arrows once again, pointing them at the ground around them and firing a few off. Smoke would hiss out of those arrows, obscuring vision and leaving a large range of the park completely clouded in smoke that made it hard to even see past arm's length. And once the wolves got close to the smoke, they'd realize the second part of this trick. Wolves didn't track by sight... and so the smoke would have an extremely strong and putrid smell. For a normal person it might make them uncomfortable or even cause them to gag, but for something with a strong sense of smell, it would seem even worse. The smoke would obscure them from two different ways of being tracked, and the two of them would run further into the cloud of smoke that Huntress had created, unfortunately she wouldn't have any of those smoke arrows left after that, so the two of them would have to take advantage of it right now.

A bolt of magic would fly out of the smoke, aiming to slam into Beastmistress' side, and if it hit she'd feel the force of an extremely strong punch. Since the two of them were in the smoke, neither of them would speak, and would try to move as quietly as possible. That was the one thing that this smoke wouldn't be able to obscure, the sound of movement. And if Beastmistress listened carefully, she'd hear steps from the opposite direction of where the bolt had come from, meaning the two had split up, moved quickly, or the mage had guided her bolt in an arc around her.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"I disagree with that assessment of property... This land is independant of any other part of the world, as such, even if your group owned every other part of the planet, you would need confirmation from the Mayor for this city to be your group's property. Unless you wish to declare war on the city... though that would authorize quite a different level of force from the Society... I also still take issue with myself being 'hostile', as I've been nothing but polite to you despite your odd demands." Oswald would explain, using his own bit of logic on that argument, as the earth could only be the property of a group once they ruled every part of it, and as far as he was aware they did not yet own this city.

"Perhaps subjugation would overall be a better choice for humanity, but I would need data to prove it. Also, that is only the case if the ones in charge can be trusted, and I doubt that as well. And finally... I am programmed to put the desires of the Society before their wellbeing if a conflict ever arises, with deference to MM should things become very difficult to judge." He would further explain, having a few rules about when and where to use his own judgement, and right now he knew that MM would want him to defend their freedom and free will, rather than go with the 'safer' choice of subjugating them. Which meant that he wasn't planning on allowing something like that to happen without some sort of fight.

The robot would lead the way to the facility, glad that civilian harm would be minimized by such a situation. People always came first, he had believed that even before the upload, so he'd peacefully allow her into the facility, conversing along the way. "Before Captain Justice was uploaded, he requested that his new personality be MORE logical and computer like than he originally was. Apparently he had some anger problems that had lead to his death. So he requested that be fixed in the upload, which is why my personality is like this."

"Which incidentally is the reason that I am not permitted to leave this facility. When put in combat scenarios, Captain Justice's personality becomes stronger, and is prone to causing far too much collateral damage. So for safety measures I am confined here, to ensure that nothing of the sort happened."

Once they were inside, the doors would seal behind them, and Oswald would turn around to face her, its head tilting a bit as she took her readied stance against him. "Veronica IV, I have determined that you are a threat to the Society of Justice. And while your attempts at killing me will certainly be difficult to overcome, I have determined that maximum force is authorized... Let us begin." But rather than attack her, he'd turn away from her and run, immediately rounding the corner at incredible speeds, either trying to lead her somewhere or trying to put some distance between the two of them. Either way, if she didn't give chase now, Oswald would end up creating a lot of distance, and he knew the terrain they were fighting in far better than Veronica did.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Good insect swarm." insectra cooed, praisingly, her ovipositor twitching eagerly. "Always wanted one, after all, whats a queen without her swarm." She nodded. "Remember to relax and let the eggs and breeding pods do their thing to you." She cheered, eager to test out her newly awakened powers.

The pods hummed to eager, if twisted life, a warm vibration beginning to stimulate the insects wombs as soon as one of them entered, and as soon as one felt it, all felt an echo of the sensation in the back of their minds. They'd be fully aware of the process as it worked to improve them, help multiply them..

After filling up her final swarm-pet Insectra looked actually a bit exhausted, for more reason than one, but quite happy, panting a bit, nodding to the last pod, finally, whenst her insects had come to rest, she'd allow herself to drop to one knee, reaching out for her ring and re-affixing it to her finger, panting slightly, before wandering over to the pods, caressing along one of them and staring at the beautiful insect inside being... perfected. Each ones dreamd and fantasies about others draining out of them, leaving them perfect slaves, but each fantasy creating a daughter, ment to hunt down a certain loved one they had shown it relentlessly, as the device worked to slowly distribute their powers among them. Scout-moths with Quickdraws senses, warriors with crushers abilities, they'd be weakened, naturally, but at the same time they'd be granted something of Insectra. The long ago purified insect-creature pondered if the superheroes ever had thought of something like this. Why train new superheroes if you could simply breed old ones.

"And now.. we wait." She cooed softly, caressing along a pod.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Definitly Reality.

The machine analyzed the falsehood in Bifolds claims, but, rather than correct her, used them, subtly supporting the feelings of inadequacy, Bifold was confident, yes, but she needed someone strong to support her. Someone stronger than her. That the devices buzzed deep within her real body whenever Veronica.. the new one, spoke, was only one more subtle manipulation. "Pretty? Why, I'd thank you, but we gotta get out of here now, flirt later, whats you say?" The woman grinned.

"Oh.. I'll gladly take the lead if you want me to." The woman nodded, and for a moment there was an.. odd pressure at Bifolds forehead, though if she reaffirmed her position, the pressure would dissipate, together with a slightly odd thought, that was made more odd by Bifold not worrying about it.. being odd. Acknowleding primary slave. Acknowledging primary master.
"Alright then! You watch my back. You follow me and I promise to keep you save." She nodded, stepping out of the door, leading Veronica along, guiding the heroine to help her break open another door.
A subtle, deep thrust of the machine let Bifolds body grow wet with arousal, for a moment having her stumble, allowing her to miss the fact that the new Veronica-foes appeared only -after- she had broken open the door. "Are you alright? They might have gotten you worse than I thought.. they attack the pleasure centres of your mind.. they see that as one of your weaknesses, if you understand how they think.. but I can save you!" She reached out, one strong hand cupping between each of Bifolds legs, as the thrusting into her in the real world slowed down into a sensual, slow vibration. "Please, relax Bifold. You have to fight this, have to not let them win. Let me help you find release." The woman cooed, a tiny syringe hovering over bifolds .. folds slowly, almost painlessly pricking left and right, now perfectly mirroring the virtual reality pinchings of Veronica V, a warm tingling as a real microchip was inserted, or, as Bifolds mind registred it, her newfound.. trustworthy friend, helping her relax.

"We need to get out of here.. You can do it, but you need to accept prompt: Primary slave body. Don't let yourself be beaten by these inferior models. We can get out of here, but please, trust me. Give your body to Veronica Five." Veronica encouraged, whilest Bifold shuddered a little, her real world and virtual reactions slowly synching up more as Veronica caressed along her folds sensually. That the other Veronicas kind of.. froze up during this Bifold was easily nudged to ignore.. after all, the wardens were not as important as her rescuer. The old models not as important as the new, beautiful version. "I can show you how to fight against them. You just need to understand how they think." This Veronica cooed.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lily took the time, when ignored, to peek out from behind the bench. and pull out a little band-aid, trying to apply first aid to her camera, with lips curled down a little.

The alpha-wolf meanwhile pounced, a powerful claw swiping at a magical bolt, deflecting it to crash into the ground, the next hitting the werewolf, driving her back minorly, only seeming to make her more angry. "Seriously, smoke, against wolfes?" She growled contently, as her wolves quickly closed in.. only to back of and growl and bite futily at the smoke-cloud once their sense of smell picked it up proper.

Beastmistress growled again when the arrow flew at her, only half managing to avoid it, though it seemed this beastial form could take some punishment, as she had her wolves slowly surround the smoke-cloud, dropping to all fours and putting her head to the ground, half going behind cover, half listening in on what was going on.. she had a keen sense of hearing as well, after all, there was a reason for dog-whistles.

"Grrr.. all this strategical nonsense is annoying, I was hoping for a proper hunt and chase. Then again." Beastmistress growled a command, all of her wolves suddenly retreating. "I guess I can play prey for you for a moment. Hmnn.. I bet Lily will borrow me your old friend. I wonder how good her tongue is.. grawrrr.." Beastmistress growled lustfully, before hopping into the priorly well kept bush besides her, seeming quite happy to retreat and let the defensive buildup she might struggle to get past normally get wasted. Normally, she'd have just given into her instincts and charged past, but, in her newly awakened state, although she was more of a beast than ever before, her mind was more human, capable of realizing things like 'the archer doesn't have unlimited arrows' and giving her slightly damaged shoulder a bit of time to recover, as she forced her opponents to pursue her.. Well, not a force, but the provocation indubitably dug deep.

Meanwhile, back at the bench, Lily had aquired a red first aid cross somewhere and had attached it to the sleeve of her dress, trying to revive her pink camera with cpr at the moment.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You are still part of the world, but you are correct. Confirmation will be aquired. Politeness is a human construct and irrelevant to statistical outcomes.

I will gladly provide you the data for subjugation. First, we need total subjugation. Also, I could argue that the lack of trust needs to be extended towards the one that controls you, MM, if you distrust Gods Hand, leaving us at a stalemate."
She informed.

"Your personality and upload are intriguing." After all, Veronica was attempting somewhat the opposite process, right now, and needed to collect more data. Perhaps this was a coincidence, of course. Perhaps.

"Understood. I will attempt to remain within your confines." She informed further."I am ready." She stated, only to tilt her head in a learned human reaction when her opponent.. fled. "Interesting." She mused. "Acessing database. Query: Captain Justice, abilies." She tried to see if the so far aquired intel had anything on her opponent, pursuing him, but at a cautious pace, enough for him to get a fair amount of distance without completely losing her, but putting emphasis on not running into potential traps based on the terrain. It didn't help that a lot of Veronica IV's processing was occupied by Veronica V, but it was necessary. That was their future.

(( Note to self: Responses for V and Gloria no forgetties!)

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh don't you worry." V nodded to her angel-slave. "Even as we speak, heroines are turned from their wicked ways and into either lesser angels to serve us, or other servants, as needed. And in due time, you will help us deal with any pokets of resistance, experiencing first hand the pleasures of saving a soul." V shook her head.

"It's alright, my slave, I expected defiance and struggling against what makes you truly happy, but its all in the past now. I'll have you endure these imperfections a while longer.. once this world is save, we can work on scultping your soul and cleansing your thoughts." She smiled a generous smile.

"Such a sweet girl. I'll happily tell Gloria you pray for her sucess, just as we pray for you all to become completely dependant and obediant followers." V nodded encouragingly.

"There. Thats a better expression for you. Vacant and happy." Victoria encouraged, gentle cupping and skillfully, deliberately caressing her lesser angels soft orbs, nodding and encouraging her on. "Let go of your fears and worries. You need only obey and try your best. On your mission you will encounter more things that aren't pure or mistress, until we suceed, but don't worry, I shall cleanse you again and again." V moaned softly, enjoying her caress of the angel she had created.

"Let your head grow empty of doubt, let the mantra of obediance, the word of gods hand fill it throughoutly instead." She commanded, "Now! Let it all flow out.. think only of me. Think only of obediance. Praise me, my angel and let go. Empty yourself of evil." She cooed, before closing her lips fully around Anariel, taking her in deep, softly suckling on the angels tip, slurping down whatever Anariel had for her, holding her gently in place and drinking all of her, before getting up, softly embracing Anariel, guiding her to her knees before herself, brushing through her hair. "Now.. go, without worry or question, as a tool of my will, fulfill your purpose and make me proud, beautiful Anariel, as only a subserviant angel can."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At Glorias Church..

"How do you feel now, Nariel?" Gloria smiled. She didn't like emptying the woman.. but a false faith had to be cleansed, for true duty to take its place. "You propably feel a little disoriented after what has happened to you? I'm here for any questions. I'm always here. You worried me. I couldn't bare losing a faith as beautiful as yours." She nodded.

"But it seems I'm not too late. Your beautifully empty slave-eyes are still filled with devotion, whatever these cruel heroes planned to make of you, they failed before my power. Do you remember it all? You were an obediance-priestess, teaching about the glory and value of submission, to the point where your faith impressed me and I decided to let you ascent, above mortal necessity for anything other than your eternal duty under me.

I want you to go, go and preach again, show others the way, we currently set foot into the last bastion of evil in a shining new world, but they need to hear a gentle voice guiding them, not my forceful commands. First, however, I need to restore you."
Gloria nodded, stepping away for a moment to present a small hand mirror.

"Look at yourself.. you are.. marred. Where are your beautiful wings? Where is the soft bulging of life between your legs, marking you as true angel?" Gloria cupped the thickness between her own legs demonstratively. "If it weren't for your beautiful eyes, look at them.. so beautiful and perfect, unlike that of those with wicked intent;.. if it weren't for these, I'd barely recognize you, my poor thing!" Gloria sighed, then knelt down besides Nariel, a soft smile on her lips, her eyes, so perfectly white there was barely a distinction to her iris, resting calmly on her angel-slave:

"Are you ready to be baptized by my holy cum, filled with my will once more? You know I can't force myself upon and into your soul, only if you let yourself be mine..." She smiled, encouragingly.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

MA would sigh happily as she was complimented and pet, smiling brightly and blushing just a little bit from the kind praise from her Mistress, acting like the shy and innocent girl that she had always been deep down, and now could be honest about now that Deva had properly enslaved her.

Miss Fortune would blush a little more when she was pat on the back, not used to that kind of kindness, even when she was denying Deva something that she seemed to want. It just didn't make sense to the young heroine, they were supposed to be on opposite sides, and yet this heroine was so nice that she would willingly help her out. And yet, despite how nice she seemed, a near unstoppable mage stood there just a few feet away, completely enslaved and fawning over the tough looking heroine before her. All of it just seemed odd to her, which was why she was a little ok with the idea of being able to leave right now, right up until she was told that Deva couldn't let her leave just yet, which made her more than a little bit worried.

That was until she further explained that she just had plans on helping her learn how to better use her powers without becoming a slave. "So... you'd still be willing to... to teach me? Even though I'm not really big on the whole 'slave' thing you've got going? That's... Wow... Uh... Ok then, If you're still willing to teach me then I'm not gonna refuse that kind of offer." It'd be rather selfish of her to refuse the chance to control her power, and therefore by extension make herself safer for those around her, just because she was a little uncomfortable about the entire 'slavery' thing. Especially considering that she wasn't going to need to agree to anything to stick around and learn, meaning that she had a free chance to make the world a safer place around her, something that she would never pass up is she felt that it was at all possible. MA would nod at the command, smiling a bit as Deva reassured her that she wasn't angry at her. "Thank you Mistress. I tried looking into every way that I could think of with magic... I promise that I did do everything that I could to find something out..." While she was happy to be forgiven, she did want to show that her failure wasn't out of a lack of effort, it was just something that she had been ill-equipped to handle. With that out of the way, she would focus her magical energy to teleport them off to an abandoned area where no one would be in any danger.

"Well... uh... I don't really think that I'm gonna... you know... uh... take you up on that offer... Just... not entirely something that I'm all that interested in... Sorry..." Well, it definitely didn't sound all that convincing at this point. Deep down, a part of her really liked the idea of not having to worry about things and not having to deal with the stresses that life has thrown at her. Plus, something about NOT getting enslaved suddenly felt rude somehow, as Deva had been so kind to her this entire time and Miss Fortune was just giving her refusal after refusal, to the point where it felt more like she was the one not being polite despite the most recent refusal being rather reasonable to a normal person. "Thank you again for this, if it'll help to keep people safe from my powers, to help others, then I'm more than ready to practice with you. Until today I thought even controlling it under pressure was completely impossible, at least now I know that there's something I can do about it. That fact alone is huge for me..." As that knowledge made her more confident in trying, more sure that there had to be something she could do to keep her power under control rather than letting it go off and accidentally cause harm to others. In essence, Deva had given her hope, and that was what she had really needed to work on putting everything else into place.

"Yeah, like how I did it with the cat and such, right? Direct the bad luck towards certain things and away from others in order to properly control where it ends up? I could send more bad luck down that alley, and I could send it AWAY from the cat." She said, partially thinking aloud about how her powers seemed to work, still sounding as though she couldn't completely believe it was all possible. Miss Fortune had believed the reverse was true her entire life, and now she had proof to the opposite effect. Then she'd look on in awe as Deva precisely cut dice out of stone, finding it hard to fathom the destructive capabilities that kind of power could have. That helped it sink in that Deva had very similar problems, in that if she wasn't careful she could end up causing massive amounts of damage and destruction.

"Alright, simple task first then. If I were truly evil I'd find some way to make a profit off of gambling... but as it stands I might just try to win a game of Monopoly with this..." Miss Fortune would joke, knowing that the ability to influence dice rolls would break so many games of chance, and also not really having any desire to do something like that. Lota, meanwhile, would just give a small little curtsy with her new dress when Deva apologized for taking the time to talk, clearly not minding that her love was helping someone understand their powers. The heroine would take the dice, giving them a small roll a few times, focusing her power a bit while she listened to Deva describe the relationship that she had with MA, watching as she gave the woman a kiss on the forehead, and seeing her blush deeply and giggle gently afterwards. And for a brief moment, a look of longing would cross Miss Fortune's face, as she had never been with someone that had made her that happy. Though she'd quickly mask it again, focusing a little more intently on the dice as she seemed to be getting slightly below average rolls. "Yeah but... how do I know that... you didn't make her love you? I mean... you don't seem the type to do that... but it's possible... And... I dunno... I'll do my best now though..." She'd give a few more rolls, getting some better ones as she lost focus for a few moments, and then try to refocus on getting bad luck rolls, having a few of those happen, not having massive amounts of bad luck, which might make it more difficult to tell if it was her powers or just random chance at this point. "So... Like... How did you and MA... Err... come to this 'agreement' on the whole thing? And... Uh... Why are you so sure this is what's best?" She'd ask, sounding genuinely curious, but at the same time not entirely sure how to ask those kinds of questions.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"I uh... I don't think I need... um... 'vibrationin'... I'll be uh... fine..." Bethany would say, though sounding more and more unsure of herself as her friend continued talking. After all, she trusted Earl Grey a whole lot, and with how cluttered her brain had already become, she would much more easily fall into whatever the British heroine was saying. "Guided...? What's... guided?" She would ask, sounded more genuinely curious than anything, her brain trying to figure things out despite nothing getting put together properly. And with how confused she was, she wouldn't even notice as her dress fell down a little, leaving her soft, decently sized breasts exposed to the world around her, which would remain that way unless Earl Grey told her to fix it, as she still hadn't noticed.

"Cum-puff... it has... cum in it?" Technomancer would guess, still finding it rather hard to be all that bothered by that fact. Normally she'd have been embarrassed and disgusted by something like that, but right now she couldn't really muster up any sort of negative opinion about anything. And then another cum-puff would end up in her mouth, causing her to chew some more and let the creamy taste melt across her mouth. "Mmmmmmmmm..." After finishing that off she'd even lick her lips a bit, knowing what she was eating didn't really change how it tasted to her right now.

"Good girl..." Bethany would agree softly, part of her just agreeing with everything that she heard from her most trusted friend, and the other part wanting to get more of those tasty treats that she had to be good for. Though as she was lead, she was almost sure that there had to be something wrong with all the scantily clad women in the train, and she could've sworn that she saw something... That thought was interrupted by her friend talking to her once again, a loud 'eep' escaping her lips when her thoroughly soaked panties were cupped, and the vibrator was guided down between her legs, still timid, but seeming to gain a bit of confidence in her motion when Earl Grey guided it further and gave her the order to push it in. It had to be wrong though... pushing a sex toy into her pussy right in the middle of a public train, that just couldn't be something that people just did, there was definitely something wrong with her doing this and...

Pleasure just exploded through her, that vibrator feeling absolutely divine in her wet, nice, needy pussy, causing her to moan aloud without any thought to the people that were still around her. Melt... creamy... pussy pleasure... so good... "Mmmmnnngghh... Melt... Pussy... Good..." She'd moan,her legs naturally spreading a little as she felt it. There was something about this technology, it was a technological device mixed with... ecstasy... pleasure... divine pussy sensations... So good... Technology mixed with pleasure... so much pleasure...

Any worries about her situation quickly began fading to the back of her mind thanks to the utter ecstasy that she was feeling between her legs. All the tiny little bits of doubt that had been plaguing her were gone, replaced by absolute ecstasy that filled her mind and her pussy. "So good... Aaaahhh... Feels... Wonderful..." She'd let loose another wanton moan, not sparing a single thought for all the people that were around and could see her. Once her breast was grabbed, she'd still turn away, almost on impulse, and yet would moan from the feeling, moving away yet enjoying the sensation, and odd combination. Though when she felt a leg rubbing up her inner thigh, she'd shudder and not try to move, her legs continuing to spread out a bit, almost welcoming it in. Whatever rational 'thought' that was left in her head figured that the train was just a bit crowded, so all of this touching was just a natural result of that.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It's simple, really, well, beyond the fact that your powers are dangerous if not controlled.. I just didn't like your sad face." Super-Deva shrugged. "Whats the point of near unlimited power if you can't use it to be nice to people?" Deva raised her hand at the arcane mistress turned cuddlepet meanwhile. "If you did everything you could, then thats enough."

"A shame." The heroine mused at Miss Fortunes responses, shrugging. "I'd ask you remain strictly neutral then.. I don't want to have to fight a nice girl like you." Deva just kept being kind, making clear she'd -like- to enslave the heroine, without ever pushing her into it. "There is no power that can't be controlled. And exactly like the cat. If it helps imagine a scale with weights on it, or ice in one hand, hot water in the other, whatever helps you concentrate." Deva chuckled.

"I'll make sure not to play monopoly against you then." Deva observed, and, after giving Lota another soft brush through her hair, she chuckled.

"You don't. I mean, I could order her to tell you the truth without influence, yadda yadda, but if you were suspicious enough you could suspect I simply implanted a code phrase into her head where she says these things. Then again, if you are -that- suspicious, everyone you meet and talk to could simply be a remote controlled puppet.

I could also just have you two chat things up a bit, you see where you get with that, but ultimately, its up to you if you trust me, trust us, or not... I guess I could point out that, even if I were unable to do it, a single command from me and you'd find yourself a willing thrall to Lotas magic within a few moments.. but I dun wanna say stuff like 'you are free because I let you be so' Sounds awfully threatening. Like.. rawr!"
Deva moved with inhuman speed, extending a hand.. and tickling Miss-Fortunes belly softly, grinning.

I don't want unwilling slaves. I would make sure you are loyally bound if you are ready for it, but loving me.. that has to come from within you as well. Weirdly, though.. err.. not to sound arrogant, but somehow, people find me heroic, what about you? Think I'm someone you could love?" Deva smiled, leaning forwards, kissing Miss Fortunes head as she had Lotas. "I want you to do that on your own. And I wont enslave you as long as you aren't ready for it, ok? If you are curious I guess we could try it out. How about a test-hug?" Deva mused, inviting presenting her soft bossom for Miss Fortune to rest up against.

"Hmnn.. you are doing well, but you can do better. Focus on rolling even lower, then, for a change, look up at the sky and tell me four kinds of birds, four kinds of fruit..." She mused, watching the gap in between the rolls between focused and unfocused.

"This is fascinating. We need to get you a set of dices to play with or something. I'm starting to form a theory about your powers, you are like dam, holding back water. The explosions of bad luck around you are caused by cracks in the walls from too much pressure, but by releasing the bad luck in concentrated bad rolls, well.. you don't really roll terrible, but I don't think thats because its uncontrollable, you roll good when you don't watch after all." Deva smiled, then asked:

"When was the last time something went wrong around you?" She waved her hand.

"How did we come to this agreement? Well, simply said, I came near the institute to stop an attack on the third finger, Veronica, as soon as I was reborn. MA appeared, ready to fight me, but I .. simply didn't. There was no need to. My poor lady of the arcane had become all tired by her burdens and duty. And I realized I had made a mistake in the past as well, I didn't quite understand the feelings she had for me, or rather I thought there would always be another day, that I could overcome all danger. I was wrong.

Only by standing united can we become strong enough to ensure this planet is safe, from all danger. Think about it. The heroines institute has the resources and technology to keep an entire world save, instead.. wars.. famine, international restrictions.. I want to do away with all of this and I nearly have. This is the best course of action because it ensues the most people are save, and happy. You already give up your freedom to a government, restricting what you can do, planning your infrastructure.. I merely decided to instate a new government. A whole world, united.

I don't want to lead, I don't want to enslave humanity, but I realized, I have to put my wants behind what is necessary."
Deva took a step back, looking at Miss Fortune. "To be clear, my future world will still have hardships and struggle, for that is what helps people grow, but no one will have to suffer pointlessly ever again. No one will feel without purpose, or place to be. The world is still being rebuild, but if you were to go to any of the larger cities Gods Hand already controls, you'd find that people live in peace and pleasure, working hard to impress their appointed leaders, right now, mostly us, but in due time, selected individuals with the right qualities will lead and I intend to spread the superheroes out over the world, creating a defense force against natural disastres and unnatural attacks of all kinds.

I am aware that the initial push will create struggle, create issues. But all revolutions in history have been bloody, but created something better. You wouldn't live in democracy if your ancestors had not fought and died for it. With this revolution, no one has to die. You just have to give yourself over and accept the love of Gods Hand. If nothing else, this I can assure you of, we all love you dearly. Sure, some want to change you, evolve you into part angels or beasts to make you stronger, but.."
Deva sighed, shrugged, then raised her hand, a rock, roughly half her size floating up before her.."If I wanted to take this world by force.." She said, putting one hand below said rock, tossing it high into the air. "I'd be finished by now." She extended her hand towards the rock at the apex of her throw, the stone floating there, before she squeezed her hand. First, there were dents in the rock, then cracks, then it got crushed into dust, swirling away with the wind, Deva casually lowering her hand.

"Oh! Silly me, here I am asking you to be my slave over and over but I'm doing it all wrong am I not, Lota? You humans have a ritual for this!" Deva slapped her forehead, kneeling down before Miss Fortune all of a sudden, smiling, taking her hand. "Please, wont you be my slave?" She asked, hopeful and gentle, in stark contrast to her inhuman powers. "Ah, wait! I got an idea. Before you answer." She waved Lota over. "Tell her how it feels, before and after. I'll tell you about the process, ok? I myself can't actually enslave people proper. So Lota here would do it. She'll cast a spell to help solidify your feelings for me, which will prepare your mind, like rain the fertile soil. Then she will cast a powerful enthrallment spell. That spell alone would be enough to turn most people into eager slaves, however, together with your feelings for me, it will create a powerful charm that will slowly solidify in your heart and soul. Even if you were to disspel the magic on Lota sucessfully,.. and her spells are hard to overcome, you'd just feel a sense of sorrow and longing, seeking out ways to be mine again.

I'd have Lota work on training your abilities slowly, now that we know more about them, whilest I do some gentle conditioning to your mind, a conditioning ment to restore your innocence, and happiness. Take away all burdens of your life. I like my slaves to welcome me with a happy smile. There will be lewd things as well.. but thats a spoiler. What matters is.. you will be happy. and I wont have to worry about anyone hurting you again.. you'll be safe, you'll be mine and with Lota, until your powers have matured and you can serve me."
She explained, having no problem staying kneeling, no pride or shame in such acts, as she restated her request, softly petting the unlucky heroines hand.

..."You forgot to roll the dice. Keep rolling them regularly for now until you can better balance your powers, you can keep mine until we find somethind better."

Last edited:

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Blair would chuckle to himself a little as Cassandra mentioned that they did have both options on offer, glad that his Mistress was at least thinking of the important things in this situation. "My girlfriend is NOT a prude! How dare you! She is a shy, innocent, easily embarrassed little thing that doesn't do your kind of weird perverted crap!" Leah would shout angrily, seeming to have quite a problem with someone insulting her girlfriend like that. That little bit of anger even helped her focus through the embarrassment of all the lewd things going on right now, caring more about her girlfriend than she did about her own dislike of the perverted display around her. "Just cause she hasn't been around the block as often as I have, doesn't mean she's any less amazing!"

"Broodmare?! How many t-times do I have to tell you that I'm not into horses!" Though Blair and Lindsay would wonder how she'd ever know that if she hadn't at least tried it. They had both thought they weren't into being enslaved, but that turned out to be way better once they finally gave it a shot. Leah, however, would blush even deeper at the provocative display that Cassandra was putting on, unable to keep her eyes from occasionally wandering despite herself.

The trendy heroine was not only unable to fire her gun, but now also unable to aim it properly with a tendril gripping her arm, making her struggle a bit against it. "D-Damn it... Do y-you have any idea how much those clothes cos-MMMMPF?!" She'd eep and her eyes would go wide as she was suddenly kissed by her assailant, blushing more even though she couldn't help but ever so slightly enjoy it. Meanwhile, the two Horseys would rush in, taking position by Cassandra's side, positioning themselves properly for what was to come, growing excited already from the scent of a hot and ready female. It would take a few moments after that kiss for Leah to even properly recollect her thoughts, not sure if her face could even grow any redder than it did at this moment. Lindsay and Blair would moan lewdly when their shafts were stroked, growing to a full erection rather quickly once they felt the familiar hands of their Mistress. "N-N-Neither!" The heroine would protest, though her voice didn't sound all the confident in that declaration. She'd let out another 'eep' when her nipple was pinched, hardening under Cassandra's fingers as her body betrayed her true 'desires' at this point. The two horseys would smirk a bit as they were both excited to fuck either their Mistress or the new heroine that would become part of their stable soon. And with all the distraction, Leah wouldn't be able to keep her gun in her hands, the tendrils pulling it away. "No!" She'd shout as it flew out of her hands, turning back into a mechanical looking purse and sliding across the floor, leaving her naked, aroused, embarrassed, and without any sort of weapon.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Swarm would feel fulfilled by the praise of Queen, the last body moaning out as it was properly bred, walking into a pod like the other swarm sisters had done before it. The swarm was just as eager to allow the pods to properly incubate them, ready to birth more daughters, increase its numbers and having more to properly serve Queen. So, swarm would relax the bodies in the pods even further, leaving the bodies within completely open and unresistant to the eggs and pods.

Each of the bodies would react the same way in the pod, letting off a soft moan as their fertile wombs were further stimulated, filled with wonderful eggs that Swarm wanted to grow and develop, draining any remaining bits of personality that might remain in the bodies. And all of them felt that echo in the back of their mind, welcoming it as Swarm knew that it was the will of their Queen. It knew what was happening, and wanted nothing more than to help the process, both for Queen and for its own desire to grow, multiply, and be rid of any independence that might remain from the bonding process.

While in the pods, the remains of each swarmform's personalities would bring forth dreams of people they once knew, and with their link they'd share those fantasies among one another while they slept. Before being perfected, Quickdraw had cared for many of the people underneath her, though she didn't really show it quite often. She remembered so many beautiful subordinates, and now imagined them being brought into Swarm, all of them drained of their personality, perfected, becoming one with her, one with Swarm. While before she had been above them, now she fantasized about them being just as unimportant as she was now, being just an insignificant part of a greater swarm. She could imagine them being hunted down and properly evolved, drained of themselves to be bodies in the Swarm, and serving alongside her... growing the Swarm as they lost themselves completely. They would not be individuals, they would not be her former subordinates, they would be Swarm. The Visionary, Bloodhound, Third-Eye... and so many other heroines that she once commanded would be envisioned, her daughters finding many people that they'd be able to hunt down when they were born. Crusher had a view close friends and a girlfriend that she cared about, and those fantasies would fill the Swarm's mind as well, thinking of her friends being brought in to serve Swarm, fantasies of overpowering them and forcing them to become one. And similar fantasies would come from the two captured heroines, both of them having people that they wanted to now see pulled into the Swarm, thinking of them and sharing those fantasies with each other as their daughters incubated properly.

Those daughters would have more than enough fantasies and information to be ready to hunt down many different heroines. And the ones in the pods would gladly share their powers through the Swarm. Swarm would take Crusher's strength, combat skill, and durability for use in soldiers, and Quickdraw's enhanced vision and quick reflexes for scouts. All would be shared within Swarm... for all were Swarm, and Swarm served Queen.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

While Bifold wouldn't show, deep down her feelings of inadequacy would work a bit, she needed someone that stronger than her to properly support her, to ensure that she was safe. Sure she could do certain things on her own, but someone stronger supporting her was something that deep down she felt she needed. Whenever Veronica spoke, Bifold would repress a slight blush and would feel a bit warm inside. "I'm gonna take you up on that promise to 'flirt later', but you make a good point. Should probably focus on getting out of here first." She'd agree, figuring that she didn't need to get too flirty when they had threats closing in on them.

"Yeah, it's best if you take the lead here. I'll just follow your lead." Bifold would reaffirm, figuring that it was only right for her to be following the one that had saved her. The pressure in her head seemed to fade, and the heroine didn't seem to mind all that much now that it was gone. Acknowledging primary slave. Acknowledging primary master. She'd think to herself, not worrying about how odd of a thought that would be for herself, instead focusing on getting out of here and following her savior. "Sounds like a plan to me. I'll cover your back, just let me know that if you need anything more from me." With that she'd hold her umbrella a bit and follow along with Veronica, keeping an eye out for any threat, but at the same time occasionally sneaking a peak at the beautiful android, finding her very attractive, especially after she had saved her. Which was another reason that she didn't seem too alarmed at herself growing wet while following the woman, stumbling a bit before trying to play it off like she hadn't just done that, though she'd stop pretending the moment that she knew Veronica had already figured out what had happened. "They go after pleasure centers? Really? They were just throwing blades and stuff at me, I thought..." Though she sounded less confident in that the moment that Veronica told her that it was the work of the other androids, as the person that she was following obviously would know the details of things far better than she herself would. Bifold would gasp and shudder as Veronica reached down between her legs, showing that she was very aroused from all that had already happened so far. "Mmmmmmnnnn... Alright... Please... help me with this..." She'd agree, spreading her legs a little further so that Veronica 5 could help her with this... moaning a bit under the warm tingling that she felt from her new friend touching her gently, helping her to relax and fight the influence of the inferior models. And because of that, she didn't even notice in the real world as a microchip was inserted, instead lost in the relaxing pleasure of her nice new friend.

She wouldn't pay attention the the other, unimportant, Veronicas in any way, instead focusing in on her rescuer, the more beautiful, newer version, the better Veronica she had met... She shuddered and moaned under the caressing, smiling a bit and looking at her savior, he expression filled with trust as the woman explained how they needed to do this to escape the prison. "Oooohh... Yeesss... Need to get out of here with you... I... Mmm... trust you... Need to beat inferior models... Mmmmmmm... Give myself to you... Accept prompt... primary slave body..." She'd affirm, barely even thinking of the words coming out of her mouth as she was lost in calm pleasure now that she was with someone stronger, someone that could lead, someone that she could trust and listen to. Bifold was essentially living in her fantasy, being rescued by someone so strong and beautiful, it made her weak in the knees already, and now she could just relax as her new friend showed her how to best deal with the tactics of the older models. She let another moan escape her lips as she reached a hand out to steady herself further against Veronica V, giving even more trust and control to her savior.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

(OOC: *Tries to reach through screen and hug cute First Aid Lily...)

The two heroines would remain silent when Beastmistress seemed to think that their tactic of using smoke had been a foolish idea, the Huntress inwardly grinning that her tactic had worked so well. Knowing a little bit about the type of beast she'd be fighting, she had prepared a good few arrows that would help her against animals. Sonic arrows that used the sense of hearing, strong smelling smoke arrows to deal with strong senses of smell, it was a few basic tools that she had prepared. That was where her main advantage came in. While she could only carry a certain number of arrows, she had a large number of types of arrows, and as such a lot of her strength came in the planning before a fight, where she picked which arrows that she thought would be the most useful in this kind of scenario. So while she might be limited in number, she tried to use that small amount as effectively as possible. Right now was one of those times that she was very happy with her selection, as she had given herself and Bolt Storm the cover that they'd need in order to not get completely swarmed by the wolves.

Though all of her strategic planning would fly out the window once Beastmistress mentioned the mage's friend, talking about something that she knew would upset her. Once she had entered the bushes, bolt after bolt of magical energy would be fired at the hedges, Bolt Storm firing blindly at the place that she had last seen her in an attempt to strike her for that, not saying anything yet, but clearly angry that such a thing was brought up. And with the bolts flying at her, Beastmistress would be better able to discern where the two had gone, as the shots were coming from above, and looking closely they were coming from the branches of a tree that had been swallowed by the cloud of smoke. Huntress nearly kicked the heroine out of a tree for doing something so reckless, wanting to strangle her for putting all of her careful planning and strategy to waste simply because their target had managed to push a few of her buttons. Then again, her defensive arrangement wasn't going to help once the wolves had pulled back, so they'd need to do something eventually, as the wolves would find them once that strong scent dissipated. So if that was the way that things were going to go, then she would have to think on her feet and come up with something new.

An arrow would fly out from the tree that the two of them had been hiding in, a rope tied to the back of it. It would embed itself in another tree, giving her an easy zip line out of the tree if she needed it. Then she'd fire another one at another tree, and another, using up all of her zip line arrows right now so that she had an escape route even if Beastmistress decided to break them before she could use them. And with that, she'd wait in the tree, using her elevated position as an advantage, giving her a better look at the battlefield. Though unfortunately she had already lost sight of Beastmistress, so if she was careful and managed to stay out of sight, then the archer wouldn't have much that she'd be able to do. At the very least, Bolt Storm had calmed down enough to stop firing randomly into bushes, having no guarantee that the person she was aiming for was even there. Though that rapid firing had used up quite a bit of her energy, and as such she'd be rather vulnerable as she waited for a little bit of it to come back. Even then, without a full chance to recharge, she wouldn't be able to muster anything too impressive, leaving her with half power at best until she the fight was over.