What's new

[Cli pick] 涙声のギニヨル / I am your Guignol (RJ170185)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [栗pick] 涙声のギニヨル (NTR)

He's basicaly saying that rumours of his illness were greatly exaggerated, he just had to shelve it for a while due to employment trouble. Also the game's 70% done.

dasam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for that ! He's still months away from releasing i guess, well maybe for the end of the year then

dasam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is an update on his blog : recipe2el.blog.fc2.com/

Roughly translated by google, he says that he had a lot of work lately, and some stomach problems, but he's fine now.

In addition, i think he confirmed the three routes in the game, normal/bad/good and around 140cgs wich is more than originally scheduled.

There's also something about "takeover play" as translated by google, i think it might be related to NTR mechanics.

About the release date, he mentions a vague "winter" release, the speed depends on wether or not he will have days off during the holidays.

Seems like he's pretty much finishing and polishing it and we should have more informations soon. Good news overall :)

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In addition, i think he confirmed the three routes in the game, normal/bad/good and around 140cgs wich is more than originally scheduled.
That's a really high CG count in a field where 30-40 base CGs would be considered a lot. Although for comparison, I went back to Nanaha-yo and saw that it was also advertised to have around 180 CGs, even though it felt more like around 50 base CGs when I played through it.

Shorter in length than Nanaha-yo, but oh well. It's the quality of the H scenes that count, not the quantity, given how Nanaha-yo had its share of not-so-exciting scenes despite the high CG count. Looking forward to some compelling, drawn-out NTR action :D

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm, it's been almost 7 months since there was an update of any kind. Think the group's dead and the project's been scrapped? At the very least it hasn't been pulled from DLSite's store yet.

dasam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The last update on the blog is last december true, however the author has given a few replies on his "forum". To sum it up, he's very busy with his real work and doesn't expect to release it before the end of the year, probably later.

However the game is still in progress and will be released some day.. most likely next year. When you realize how deep was the last game and the number of cgs, this isn't surprising.

dasam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally a new update on his blog !

We have a release date : mid july.

some info :

■ Playing time: About 7 to 8 hours ■ Basic CG number of sheets: 140 sheets (difference of about 700 sheets)
■ Number of Ends: 4 (Normal · Locked · Bud · Remedy = Avoid getting falling asleep)
■ New game + : Yes (level · possession · recollection scene record)
■ Event ratio: Main heroine 60% · Other heroine 40%

recipe2el.blog.fc2.com/ for the blog, with a few more infos about the game.

If I understood well from google translate, he wants to find another job so he can have more time to create games.

dasam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He has updated his blog with a good news :

He sent the game to dlsite and it should be released in the next few days !

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

He has updated his blog with a good news :

He sent the game to dlsite and it should be released in the next few days !
there is only one thing that we can say:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN!

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This time i am gonna use cheat engine in the game instead of grinding for hours like i did in the previous game... fucking wish i knew about cheat engine back then

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's out. It's one of those games where the imagery can really tell the story thankfully so this is gonna be goooood.

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn. Apparently my card doesn't work on the japanese version of DLsite so I'm gonna have to wait until it shows up on the english side before I can purchase it

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

got it! i will post my review after i played it

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

for the record, someone has posted some links over at anime sharing. Currently downloading, so not sure if it's legit, but if it is, it'll last me until it shows up on the english side so I can buy it myself

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

they are legit well at least mexashare one

also its bugged? or i am already stuck ? already killed the boss in cave and a portal to go outside appeared when i used it now the guard outside isnt there and when i try to leave the area the girl say something and doesnt let me but i already searched everything inside any help plz?

nvm seems i had to pick something from the tree. god this game willl be imposible for me that cant read jap. since no shining picks

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The game follows his last H game's formula, as in you'll get important and difficult boss fights to where if you lose, get NTR'd as the story goes on and if you win you avoid the worst case scenario. I believe it'll lead to different endings just like the last game as well. There's a ton of bystanders and the support cast that get raped regardless.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

okay i saw the big rape scene in the beggining and now i dont know where to go... plz help

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Status
Not open for further replies.