What's new

[Cli pick] 涙声のギニヨル / I am your Guignol (RJ170185)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [栗pick] 涙声のギニヨル (NTR)

ok got stuck again in the tower dungeon there are 3 closed doors and 1 its a code number. any help there?

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ok got stuck again in the tower dungeon there are 3 closed doors and 1 its a code number. any help there?
Pick up the court record in the same dungeon.

In a case where three men were convicted for spending five days raping one women, all ten juries found the defendants to be guilty.

wootwoot

Reputation score

Hmm I am stuck down in the prison cellar. I can't go up the previous rope I came up from. And...I am just stuck. I wonder if it is a bug :D

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hope we can play this before May 2017, that last game postponed like 1.5 years
Damn I was almost correct.
Is this just as grindly as the previous game?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow, another game with a Story like Nanahayo. Don't think my poor heart can take this much...

[rant] Well, don't get me wrong. The story was good and the NTR was good.
But it was DEPRESSING.
I like NTR as much as the evil guy next to me, but c'mon!
Don't make a story that leaves me with tears and philosophical thoughts! [/rant]

anyway May is still a few months away, hopefully enough time for me to get over the kind of trauma i got from their last game xD
yeah, I get died inside because knowing the story ...:(
the bad thing it's feel real / possible despite not really good gameplay ...
should really stay away ... (not really fans for NTR, and accidentally play it)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Damn I was almost correct.
Is this just as grindly as the previous game?
imho, yes. if u want to see only the story and dont care about combat, i suggest to power up mc with cheat engine (or rpg maker vx axe software, if u have it)

milili

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, please help me with this:

Im stuck in Mines - what should i do in room full of purple mist?

EDIT: ok, got it, just found the guy in far left part of the village.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

ok i give up il wait for a savefile. i dont know if i really dont know what to do but game its quite bugged. scenes where you loose when you not appear after you come back to certain dungeon and depending situation doesnt let me advance or go out of dungeon. i am stuck in the monster when they already destroyed the village and i went to castle? again but when i reached the room where i previously got trapped a scene where the blue haired automatically raped yellow girl character appeared even though no fight no story of loose and main character run away and i have it on my party yet she its other side of a door raped by te blue haired guy <<< after that story doesnt let me go out of the dungeon AND LOOSE scene doesnt let me advance on the room since seems i need to go out of the dungeon -_-

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So is this a 'mob battles really don't matter as you just get a game over upon losing, so you really should just use Cheat Engine instead of grinding' kind of situation?

Thinking of checking this out because of (despite of? hmm... really don't know) the art.
At any rate, looks intriguing!

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The grinding is not that bad....
You can prety much win all the fight as long u kill all the mob at least once to keep up with level....

and "INPUT" the bonus stat in from the last command in menu.

I played for a while, but i kinda want to stop with all these NTR and depressing story.
Additionaly that MC need a good punch in the face

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I dunno. The fact that so many of the scenes revolve around your loli girlfriend and how many people seem to really want to get into her pants, thus making everyone a lolicon, makes everyone's motivation seem really...petty.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I was hoping for a split route like last time so I could totally ignore the loli and focus on the mother but nope. Lame.

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Figured I'd check if I could reuse anything from the Nanaha partial on this new game, and turns out you can! Even some images! I might be able to whip up a similar partial, but first: anyone up for a quick intro tl? Any feedback/tl check is extra appreciated.

Password is W@ilofth3Guignol

I'm going with Wail of the Guignol as the title for this. We'll see what dlsite comes up with :D

Notes
I've got a lot of UI stuff done already, but the intro might still be lacking. Feel sure I've made some subject/object mistakes in there, at minimum. Please correct me if so!

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how you go trough the gas room in the mine¿?

ok see it top page im blind xd

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

how you go trough the gas room in the mine¿?
Go back to town and talk to the mole rat looking guy beside your home building. You'll have the option to let him play with your girl for the medicine or buy it by collect 10 gold pieces from the mines scattered about the map that appear after you've talked with him.

The game (v1.0) has game breaking bugs sadly, after winning just about every boss battle I got to the point where I can't trigger the girl mc's event in the pond when you beat the boss from the abandoned town with like 8 switches.

Last edited:

comradered

Reputation score

Punished MC: A Fallen...hybrid?

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Go back to town and talk to the mole rat looking guy beside your home building. You'll have the option to let him play with your girl for the medicine or buy it by collect 10 gold pieces from the mines scattered about the map that appear after you've talked with him.

The game (v1.0) has game breaking bugs sadly, after winning just about every boss battle I got to the point where I can't trigger the girl mc's event in the pond when you beat the boss from the abandoned town with like 8 switches.
lol i think my game is bugged after witnessing the gas in mine i went back to town and still cant find the rat guy i searched inside his house and everywhere
RIP

comradered

Reputation score

Talk to all the NPCs in the town first to get info. Then rat dude should appear in his house. At least, that's what I did.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Talk to all the NPCs in the town first to get info. Then rat dude should appear in his house. At least, that's what I did.
you were right XD i forgot to talk to one person and the rat man didnt appear thanks alot :D

comradered

Reputation score

So I managed to get True end, and now I'm working toward normal end. I don't know if I can stomach the Ranza NTR end though. I've seen bits and pieces of it because of the bugged scene flags, but from what I saw I don't think my heart can handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.