What's new

[Cli pick] 涙声のギニヨル / I am your Guignol (RJ170185)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [栗pick] 涙声のギニヨル (NTR)

the war vs bugs has started;

next vers bug fix:
Bug fixes
Is not it?

New work "Tearful voice guinyeol", but I fixed the following trouble today.

7/25
· After the deep-seated place deep event, trouble occurred when going to the same place again.
⇒ After amendment, replacement application completed.

· After the event of the gathering place after clearing the tunnel trace, a problem occurred when going to the same place again after the event.
⇒ After amendment, replacement application completed.

· Fixed spelling error

7/24
· Monitor Fort Strategy → Return to town Event occurrence → When going out of town and re-entering there is a problem.
⇒ Replacement application completed. After the event has occurred, please proceed without leaving the city.

· CG does not disappear after the final event war defeat ⇒ Replacement application completed. If you get "CG erase" in the hero's room, CG will be deleted when you use it.

· Fixed spelling error

I think that the modified version will be applied for replacement soon.
I apologize for the inconvenience but thank you.

Okim85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is amazing! Even without being able to read it you can still get a idea of what (horrible) things are happening.
Love it!

but...... im stuck.
After defeating the boss in the tower(lower left) i dont know what to do???
Can anyone help me???

Thnx in advance!

*nvm found it. (needed to go to dungeon top left)

Last edited:

Gilef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems that pulling levers in the CG room(after unlocking different ends) unlocks some doors.Found one on left side of the gang base,got some item no idea what is it for.
Anyway, at the beginning of the old town(the location where poor elder sister ran off to) there is some piano like object.And it asks for some *electric parts*
So where do I look?Is does it affect story, or just some gives some items?

sdciter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems that pulling levers in the CG room(after unlocking different ends) unlocks some doors.Found one on left side of the gang base,got some item no idea what is it for.
Anyway, at the beginning of the old town(the location where poor elder sister ran off to) there is some piano like object.And it asks for some *electric parts*
So where do I look?Is does it affect story, or just some gives some items?
You can get an alternator in the abandoned fortress where you pick up the court records. At least I believe that was what was used to turn it on. Turning it on makes it into a shop that sells battle items and health items. Pretty sure there was at least 1 item that I didn't see anywhere else there.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

:eek::eek::eek::eek: nunununu why u have to be a loli i cant fap to this :( no lingering feeling on lolis, anyway story still good like before but but but :( loliiii sorry maker i cant buy this i feel unsatisfied ,.. im still one of your fan waiting for your upcoming games :D ...

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

:eek::eek::eek::eek: nunununu why u have to be a loli i cant fap to this :( no lingering feeling on lolis, anyway story still good like before but but but :( loliiii sorry maker i cant buy this i feel unsatisfied ,.. im still one of your fan waiting for your upcoming games :D ...
I don't understand why you're complaining when there's a perfectly fappable old hag for you to get your rocks off in the game, but ok.

I've just started on Lanza's NTR route, and man, Shuno can't get a break once her scenes start.

satornth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how to take true end?
i can get out in The NTR zone.
3 round normal end so sad :(

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've just started on Lanza's NTR route, and man, Shuno can't get a break once her scenes start.
i've completed lanza's route yesterday and.... oh man... its the most brutal (and sad) ending of the game for sure!
the sadness is fucking real! and the last (grey) image is absolutely a masterpiece (and, it's a non eroge cg. yep.), this dev deserve to be applauded for this work, the story is really fucking beatiful!!
...and aboslutely brutal, sad and heart crusher of course lol

this game must deserve a traslation. i hope m1zuki will choose this game when treasure hunter will be completed. next year maybe?

btw, lanza and bad end route is exactly the same route until the end of the last dungeon. when [see spoiler]

u must fight lanza, after him have raped shuo for several days and turn she in a marked sex slave. and we must win to unlock lanza ending.
otherwise will be a bad end route i think (i must test this, today)

satornth said:
how to take true end?
i can get out in The NTR zone.
3 round normal end so sad
u have see nothing lol
btw, for true ending win every battle, save shuno every night, dont accept rat-man's key and dont accept lanza request.

comradered

Reputation score

Ooooh, ok. So normal end is almost exactly the same as Lanza's end, except Shuno already has a kid with Lanza and a few other scenes tacked on. Huh

They're both still a kick to the balls, though.

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ooooh, ok. So normal end is almost exactly the same as Lanza's end, except Shuno already has a kid with Lanza and a few other scenes tacked on. Huh

They're both still a kick to the balls, though.
oh yeah, indeed.

no matter what we do, shuno will be lanza's Property lol

comradered

Reputation score

oh yeah, indeed.

no matter what we do, shuno will be lanza's Property lol
At least the True end makes you feel like you've done something good, unlike, say, NTRPG 2 or Thug Hero Party, where no matter what you try to do, it's all goes downhill for you, fast. Not to say that those games weren't good; it's just that going through all that heartbreak and seeing some hope in the end feels good, especially in an NTR game like this.

Madlaxy

Reputation score

Is it possible to save Hilda (protagonist's mother) from gradually turning into a slave?

It's the most depressing thing of the game. :(

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just be happy you can at least do something about your loli, considering the genre and the previous game that's a HUGE concession to the player.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

At least the True end makes you feel like you've done something good, unlike, say, NTRPG 2 or Thug Hero Party, where no matter what you try to do, it's all goes downhill for you, fast. Not to say that those games weren't good; it's just that going through all that heartbreak and seeing some hope in the end feels good, especially in an NTR game like this.
yeah i agreed with you, but i think is a very subjective argument.

personally i truly love tragedy plot (in books, film, games etcc), and if there is an alternative (relatively) good ending its ok for me as long the main endings is a bad endings. but, imho, not every plot can have a good ending, like "thug hero partyes" universe, where there is only atrocity and madness, and no one can change that.
in this game, however, one good ending is totally understable and very well acceptable and the feeling to be able to fix some event is very enjoyable. even ntrpg2 have a little good ending, even if that its not totally a truly "good" ending lol, well.. it's always better than to be dead lol (poor mars..)

dev have done a real good work this time. yep.

Madlaxy said:
Is it possible to save Hilda (protagonist's mother) from gradually turning into a slave?

It's the most depressing thing of the game.
no. hilda's fate is unchangeable. she have no hope to escape torment.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yeah i agreed with you, but i think is a very subjective argument.

personally i truly love tragedy plot (in books, film, games etcc), and if there is an alternative (relatively) good ending its ok for me as long the main endings is a bad endings. but, imho, not every plot can have a good ending, like "thug hero partyes" universe, where there is only atrocity and madness, and no one can change that.
in this game, however, one good ending is totally understable and very well acceptable and the feeling to be able to fix some event is very enjoyable. even ntrpg2 have a little good ending, even if that its not totally a truly "good" ending lol, well.. it's always better than to be dead lol (poor mars..)

dev have done a real good work this time. yep.

no. hilda's fate is unchangeable. she have no hope to escape torment.
For me Thug Hero Party was hardcore because the "best" ending basically consists of "history will repeat itself" with the girl as the next big bad, at least if you pay close attention.

And i also like happy endings.......makes the bad ones all the sweeter by showing us what could have been xD

PD: Is someone working on a partial for this?

satornth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

someone have full save? help me :'(

Corona123

Lurker
Reputation score

Downloading it now so i don´t know if it is the full game

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@tanker25
The torrent seems to be for Ver 1.0, while the current one is 1.04 (at least on DLSite ENG), so I recommend finding a different source. The first version was quite buggy.
That said, posting links to this game here probably isn't a very good idea, considering the loli content... >_>

Darkstrain

Reputation score

is there any extra content between 1.0 and 1.04?

otherwise i don't mind bugs unless gamebreaking.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so... any gentlemen can share a full save¿? ;)

PD: Sorry for my bad english!

Status
Not open for further replies.