What's new

[Cli pick] 涙声のギニヨル / I am your Guignol (RJ170185)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [栗pick] 涙声のギニヨル (NTR)

Is this game filled with despair and bad ends or can I play at least hoping for some end that doesn't make me want to visit Balamb Garden ?
It looks like a good one but I can't handle too much FEELS.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is this game filled with despair and bad ends or can I play at least hoping for some end that doesn't make me want to visit Balamb Garden ?
True end is alright. A bit bittersweet, but at least you and the main girl get together properly. Everything else is full-on despair, though not to the point that NTRPG2 and Thug Hero Party got to.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Some people get rapped without your ability to circumvent, but the main person you'll grow attachment for is your loli companion. Getting her good end requires you to be the bad ass hero so just don't lose any fights and pick every option that avoids NTR moments. That being said, the tone of this game is still quite dark.

So I managed to get True end, and now I'm working toward normal end. I don't know if I can stomach the Ranza NTR end though. I've seen bits and pieces of it because of the bugged scene flags, but from what I saw I don't think my heart can handle it.
Become one with despair. You'll feel quite euphoric when you give in.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

35110 page 3 =)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i've now reach (voluntarily) the BAD END and... wow. i dont have word to describe this game. it's so fucking good!! a truly fucking masterpiece!! it's generally better (and faster) than the previous one but it's a shame that we cant choose on what girl we want focus on.

btw, i want now unlock other ending. i've read the hint in the recollection room of course, and i have a vague Idea of what i must do but i cant traslate some part so... some hint on how to unlock normal, lanza and true end are really appreciated.

ps. i think the dev have future plan for this game. in his blog he say somethings about some switch that we can turn on (room above recollection room) but for now they do not nothing. i wonder what is the real purpose of that switch...

Kazzam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What to do after scene with mother in 旧ギニヨル安置所? I can't get past the locked gates one floor down.

Edit: nvm

Last edited:

comradered

Reputation score

i've now reach (voluntarily) the BAD END and... wow. i dont have word to describe this game. it's so fucking good!! a truly fucking masterpiece!! it's generally better (and faster) than the previous one but it's a shame that we cant choose on what girl we want focus on.

btw, i want now unlock other ending. i've read the hint in the recollection room of course, and i have a vague Idea of what i must do but i cant traslate some part so... some hint on how to unlock normal, lanza and true end are really appreciated.

ps. i think the dev have future plan for this game. in his blog he say somethings about some switch that we can turn on (room above recollection room) but for now they do not nothing. i wonder what is the real purpose of that switch...
True End: Don't lose any boss battles, avoid the NTR decision choices, that's pretty much it.
Normal end: Agree to rat dudes conditions when he asks Shuno (for the anti-poison and key)
Lanza end: When the scene with Lanza and Shuno happens in the second floor of the town's meeting hall happens, pick the bottom choice.

Oh, and normal end is a kick to the balls too, just so you guys know.

xephion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

True End: Don't lose any boss battles, avoid the NTR decision choices, that's pretty much it.
Normal end: Agree to rat dudes conditions when he asks Shuno (for the anti-poison and key)
Lanza end: When the scene with Lanza and Shuno happens in the second floor of the town's meeting hall happens, pick the bottom choice.

how you get the poison protection without agreeing to rat terms?

another question for the true end, no ntr choices i get that but do the second option every night counts? like the one that he decides to wait or something

Last question is the area that have the password door what do i have to do there is like 2 closed doors and the password one?

thanks to whoever answer this and sorry for so many questions.

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

uhmmm... i have both agreed with rat man for poison and key, AND choose second option ("there is no other way") when shuno meet lanza. but in the end i unlock bad end. strange.

is because i have lose every boss battle and wait all night when shuno where in prostitute mansion?

Last question is the area that have the password door what do i have to do there is like 2 closed doors and the password one?
psw is 35110, the other door will unlock automatically when u trigger events inside that dungeon. continue to explore.

comradered

Reputation score

uhmmm... i have both agreed with rat man for poison and key, AND choose second option ("there is no other way") when shuno meet lanza. but in the end i unlock bad end. strange.

is because i have lose every boss battle and wait all night
Bad end probably supercedes the other routes because it probably ends earlier than the others. Well, I haven't seen it yet, anyway, so I can't be sure. I guess if you're aiming for the other routes, just don't lose the battles and avoid any other choices from the other routes? Like, agree to rat dude, but don't do Lanza's choices, and vice versa.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Shame this game didn't come sooner, M1zuki could have picked it up, and probably have an easier time xD

Is someone working on a partial?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Shame this game didn't come sooner, M1zuki could have picked it up, and probably have an easier time xD

Is someone working on a partial?
yeah, the same guy that have done partial for nanahayo (dont rememebr name sry).

comradered said:
Bad end probably supercedes the other routes because it probably ends earlier than the others. Well, I haven't seen it yet, anyway, so I can't be sure. I guess if you're aiming for the other routes, just don't lose the battles and avoid any other choices from the other routes? Like, agree to rat dude, but don't do Lanza's choices, and vice versa.
yeah, it make sense. well i will try to accept lanza but still winning every battle and save shuo every night.

MichelleK2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm a bit lost on what to do now on the normal ending route.

I did the fort thing, the blob monster teleported to my village, i went in all houses and now can leave again, but where do I go? I tried going back to the fort, but nothing happens (except what it seems to be a bug when t mixes the bad ending route on a certain unlocked corridor)

xoxo!

Edit: nevermind, its not on the fort, its deep on the 1st dungeon.

This game really deserves a translation :p *wink wink*
I did 2 of the endings, unlocked almost all the scenes, if anyone is interested.

Attachments

Last edited:

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well the true ending scenario wasn't as depressing as I thought.
Couldn't really feel bad for mommy wanting to fight head on the big bad after a decade of glorious housewife training, and daddy wanting to organize a revolution against professional soldiers with starved villagers and militia.
At least mommy had the decency of not dragging her daughter down with her.

Cestina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

She mentioned being a warrior of the desert and was confident about being entrusted with the town's fate, so I really expected her to at least put up a better fight
2, Poisoned, 2, 2, Miss, 2, Dead

Karago making the poison mentioned underground and Rahilda assassinating Maroduya with it would've probably had a better chance of succeeding

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The only really pitiable character was your friendly next door big sister.
Truly she was surrounded by scum until the end and even in death they had to defile her corpse, but at least she went out with a glorious "f**k you" to everyone involved.

comradered

Reputation score

Karago making the poison mentioned underground and Rahilda assassinating Maroduya with it would've probably had a better chance of succeeding
Karago probably didn't know that his wife was taken in as the bad guy's favorite onahole, and Hilda wasn't really sharing the details anyway. That'd be awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.