What's new

Club Halls

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Club Halls

"Well I dont know about being the same as them," Art replies. "Would this count?" Art reaches into his bag and pulls out a dulled rapier about 1.5 times the size of the bag, he holds it for a couple of seconds then puts it back in, making sure that no one else can see the contents of the bag as he pulls it out and puts it back in.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The student's face drops as he watches the rapier come out. "Y-you know... Because all students carry blades around... That's one of the first signs to tell which students are which: they ALWAYS have a weapon in their possession. Just keep that in mind when you're looking for them,"

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris loses interest in watching Art and turns his head. "Now where is this Tech club?" Ben, on the other hand, has a keen eye on the strange student. This guy seems trouble.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"That so?" Art asks, again keeping a mental note of this. "Well, I just want people to spar against, it doesnt matter if they're 'freaks' or not. I cant get rusty after all."

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Well I'm off now, gonna check out the rest of the school," Art says the the boy before setting off.