Club Halls

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Club Halls

The student looks up, revealing it was the same student who signed Art up to the Dressmakers' club.

"Uh-oh. Um.. Yeah, we do fencing. You wanna sign up?"

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Waitaminute," Art says all at once. "Didnt you say you didnt like fighting? And that you were a member of the dressmakers club?" Art says frowning at the boy.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm, uh.. Not sure what you're talking about. I'm the junior master of the martial arts club... Anyway! You said fencing, correct? We don't exactly have fencing, but we have a kendo club. It has the same properties, so if you want, you can join it. You could also make a fencing club, provided you can get enough students to join. If you can, you'll be made the master of that section."

He slides the clipboard towards Art. "So you wanna make a fencing club, or just join the kendo club?"

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"But you, you said you were the only male member of the dress making club..." Art pauses, confused by the situation. "Anyway, I don't have the concentration or the memory to run a club, and I don't think kendo would be too similar to fencing for me to join..." Art thinks for a moment before coming up with a solution. "Tell you what, I'll sign up for all the sword-based clubs."

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The boy is taken aback by this comment.

"So.. You want just the sword fighting clubs, or ALL the bladed weaponry clubs? We don't actually have too many sword fighting clubs, so if you want, you can also sign up for all of the bladed weapons,"

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Yeah, sure. That'll work for me. So, where do I sign up?"

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The boy smirks and brings up a dozen or so clipboards.

"These are the sword fighting clubs, which includes kenpo, aikido, various branches of kenjutsu, and I'm pretty sure there are some European styles as well... Odd that fencing wouldn't be there though..."

He digs out another dozen clipboards.

"And these are the other bladed weaponry styles, such as knife wielding, nagatas, and the like. Here's a pen."

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Art looks at the clipboards all piled up. "Well, that sure is a lot." Art picks up the pen and begins signing them all. After he is done he hands the pen back. "So, where do people spar and such? The gym hall?"

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes, we spar at the gym hall. There should be a door to the left that leads to the room designed for the martial arts club. We have a large dojo for practice there. Also, don't expect too many people in these classes. Not too many students are actually as willing as you are to practice weaponry like this."

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"There were a few students who were up for sparing, so I assume they'll be joining too," Art says to the boy. "And anyway, I doubt many, if any students could keep up with me."

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"You must be new here, aren't you?" the kid asks with a scoff.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Yeah, but I'm pretty confident with my fencing skills. No one in any of the tournements back home could beat me, and the only person who could be me was my sister."

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I don't care how good you are... This school has some freaky students. If you're looking for a good sparring partner, you'll wanna find some of them. And trust me. You'll know them when you see them,"

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Freaky? What do you mean by that?" Arts asks the boy, curious as to what he means.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well I remember this one time last year, this school went through some weird stuff. Long story short, the school was overrun by zombies and a couple students could fly, shoot fire and ice out of their hands, manipulate metal, were masters of blades, use this weird alien technology, use telekinesis, and the janitor has a shitload of guns hidden in the school. And that's just a small portion of them. Those students ended up slaughtering most of the zombies and going through some weird sci-fi shit to take us back to our dimension or something. A couple dozen students died, but the news has yet to reach out of this town,"

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris enters the club halls with Ben close in tow. "A Martial Arts club. Want to join?" "Very funny. Jerk." Ben grins at Chris, who rolls his eyes in played annoyance. "Help me search for the... Is... this guy wearing a pajama? Chris looks over to Art in obvious bewilderment.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Well, that is a bit freaky, yes," Art says, taking a mental note that Corax and his brother may not be the only 'weird' people here. "Well either way, I think I should be able to hold my own against most of them. It's not everyday they'll face someone that can use multiple styles of armed combat all at once."

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"'It's not everyday...' is exactly that in this school. Not everyday IS everyday here in Gosmer Falls."

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Eh, oh well. I'm plenty confident in my abilities, if you're up for a round, how about I show you in a sparring match?" Art says with a smirk.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I don't think you understand what I've seen, dude! These students are like a drug trip! If you're one of them, then stay the hell away from me!"